Maze Runner (V2 RP Play!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Maze Runner (V2 RP Play!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:08 am

OOC: Yeah...lemme just see. It might’ve sat in outbox if your messages are full or something.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:41 pm

(( No one really messages me so they aren't full :/ ))
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:43 pm

OOC: Hmm...lemme check and see if it sat in my outbox. If it’s in MY outbox, it might explain why I don’t have responses.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:44 pm

OOC: This at all familiar? This was in my sent box, so it was supposedly delivered.

"TMR RP V2 Escape
Sent: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:22 pm
To: Northern_Charm poppyxoxo FrijDom .Kira Nightblade. Ja986

Group message!

Okay y'all...well, I’ve heard back from about 2 of you on if you’re interested in continuing, so I’ve chosen not to make any assumptions. Alpha and I have been stalling for time as best we can, but we can’t stall forever, so the Gladers have just started into the Maze. For anyone who’s interested, feel free to jump in where/when you can. If you’re not interested, feel free to let me know, and we can figure out what kind of explanation we have for your characters' absence, though I hope it doesn’t come down to that. And if you just need help getting back in the game, so to speak, I can always help."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Hm, I'm not sure what I want to do
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:59 pm

OOC: If/when you figure that out, let me know. If it’s a matter of regaining your muse and getting back in the game, that’s an easy fix too.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:06 pm

Well I should be good to go now

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me