Rescue in Space and Beyond! (V.2)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rescue in Space and Beyond! (V.2)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed May 20, 2020 3:09 pm

(Creator I'm having Bellemer and Katsuko tag Taka and I'll have Shiori tag Ruby.)

Shiori|human|tags ruby~ I sighed. "Of course boss's daughter would ditch me and of course she took Bellemer with her, those two never go anywhere with out one or other, why out of all the members of Special 7 special crime investigation unit I had to be the one that was ordered to keep an eye on Katsuko." I said to myself. I came across a person(Ruby). I hate my first name.

Katsuko| half human half dragon|tags Bellemer and Taka~ Bellemer and I saw person(Taka) sitting somewhere. I moved my single braid to one side. My top is opened in the back so I can fly better with my wings. "Hello there, are you okay." I said to Taka.

Bellemer|Homunculus| tags Taka and Katsuko~ Katsuko is a rebel but she has a good heart. She's pretty protective over me. If Katsuko goes somewhere I always follow. Same if I go somewhere Katsuko comes with me. Katsuko doesn't have any other siblings, I'm like a little sister to Katsuko.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Thu May 21, 2020 2:50 am

Kiyotaka Ishimaru~male~Human~Heros~Tags:Spacial

Taka looked up. "Oh, yes, I'm doing quite fine, just a little nervous...is this planet safe? From what we heard from the transmission, it's a very hostile enviroment, and I have a feeling the inhabitants will mirror it.

Ruby-Female-Gladiangel-Heros-Tags:Open

Ruby waved. Hi

Nagisa Shingetsu-Male-Human-Villans-Tags: Everyone

Nagisa shook his head. It says here from several interveiws with trolls that she has never been defeated. She culls- that is, kills- any and all threats that enter her domain. I vote we find a different planet, and come back when we have more forces.

Rose-female-Gladiangel-Villans-Tags:Poisina, others

Rose huffed[/quote][/quote]
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu May 21, 2020 5:57 am

Katsuko~ "Bellemer and I have been in many hostile situations back home, my names Katsuko Sakon Zeroemon." I said to Taka. I hoped he would notice my tattoo mark like thing on my back. Its always the first thing someone asks me about.

Bellemer~ "Katsuko's correct we have, I'm Bellemer Cinq, do you have name." I said to Taka. I know Katsuko is going to be in trouble with Shiori. I might be too, but I don't know if I will be though. Katsuko gets in trouble a lot for her rebellious actions.

Shiori~ "Do you have a name?" I asked Ruby. "Katsuko is going to be in trouble with me for ditching me and Bellemer too." I thought to myself.. Katsuko has a habit of pretty much going off to go get a criminal on her own with Bellemer. I don't understand why she does it though.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Fleur + Jasell- ?- f- Long cat aliens- heroes- Fleur likes Trix, Jas likes Lee- Ship- Tags: each other, Lee, Trix

The blonde cat eared girl smiled a bit as she looked to her friend. She nodded quite quickly to the half French girl. Her blonde ears twitched and long blond tail flicked a bit. She said “Fish is a...swimming creature.”

The ginger cat eared girl hummed a bit as she stood by. She glanced to her friend as she felt eyes on her. She perked her ears forward again, and nodded to the two. “We can help you identify the stuff,” she said with a nod.

Red robot- ?- Agender- Equine robot- heroes- likes ARK- ship- Tags: ARK and Pride

The robotic red equine nickered a bit, ears twitching. Their very long wisp ended tail flicked a couple times. They nodded a bit though said nothing now...

Pride cub- ?- m- bear wolf- heroes- w/ Red- ship- Tags: Red, ARK

The black bear eared pup nudged the robot’s leg a bit. He then looked up at them and ARK. He dipped his head, then raised it and nodded.

Bolt- ?- m- dog- heroes- shep or husky shep- ship- Tags: open

white dog with black lighting bolt on side is napping.

Keith; Cosmo- 18; ?- m- Human; Cosmic wolf- Heroes- ship- Tags: each other/open

The black haired young man smiled down at Cosmo, lovely Cosmo. He kneeled down to be equal with the mostly black wolf. He raised his hands and put them up into the fur. He began to pet then moved to the ears, gently scratching.

The cosmic wolf woofed and wagged his tail quite fast. He leaned into the touch and panted, kicking a hind leg.

Inaho Kaizuka- 18- m- human- Heroes- From Aldnoah Zero; With Slaine and Stark- ship- Tags: Slaine and Stark

The eyepatch wearing brunette hummed quietly a bit. Only Stark knew he did this actually, at least for now only he knew.

Slaine- 18- m- human- heroes- From Aldnoah Zero; dating Stark and Inaho- ship- Tags: Stark and Inaho

The blue eyed blonde touched a hand to his pendant. He was so caught up in that, and Stark, he didn’t notice the humming.

Stark- 18- m- Neko- Heroes- mates w/ Inaho and Slaine- ship- Tags: Inaho and Slaine

The red-black-and-white haired boy leaned on the blonde beside him. Eyes half shut, he listened to the humming.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- young adult- f- human- Heroes (will be kidnapped)- friend of Red's owner- ship- Tags: Jonathan/open

She shook out long ginger curls, the color inherited from her dad's mom. Deeply brown eyes stared at Jon a moment. She then looked at her own freckled shoulders. She’s wearing her glasses today, what a good girl.

Jonathan Rodes- young adult- m- human- heroes- 1/2 bro of Jeshika- ship- Tags: Jeshika/open

The creamy skinned young man hummed a bit, drumming fingers. He stretched his long legs and looked to Jesh. His green eyes held hers a moment, then he looked away. He shook out shoulder length light brown and black hair.

Noirr Siff- 13- Agender- pan- human- neutral- Could bond with Karkat; has a bunny- on a ship- Tags: open

The lovely little creature with shoulder length gray and black hair had pulled it back today. Intelligent deep green and blue eyes looked around. The tan skinned one has stowed away on a ship. They’re wearing jean shorts, stockings, and a white shirt today.

Lily Mercerr- 13- f- human x corgi shift- pan- neutral- Could bond with Nepeta- on a ship- Tags: open

The pretty little lady blinked beautiful amber eyes. She shook out neck length white tipped tan hair a moment. She was currently hiding her tan ears and white tipped tail. She hummed as she tugged at her heart shirt a bit...

Jesse- 10- m- Human- Neutral- Son of Kallen and my oc- stowed away on hero ship- Tags: sis/ open

Wip

Kalla- 10- f- Human- neutral- daughter of Kallen and my oc- stowed away on hero ship- Tags: bro/open

Wip

Kerra- ?- f- Rat anthro- ?- likes Jet and maybe Snow- on villains ship as stowaway pretty sure- Tags: Poisiana and whoever

The 4’ 7” tall white rat with brown head and shoulder patches huffed a bit. Her pink ears and nose seemed to constantly twitch. Her oddly blue eyes looked to their supposed leader. “This planet sounds interesting,” she said.

Hydell- 18- m- werewolf alien mix- villains- bro of Hyllia- villain ship- Tags: Hyllia/open

The short pale skinned and auburn haired male is in wolf form. His blue brown sectoral eyes are shut. The small and slender beautiful brown and white wolf is sleeping.

Hyllia- 18- f- werewolf alien mix- Villains
Sister of Hydell- ship- Tags: Hydell/open

The female with the tanned skin and long, straight, deeply brown hair is in wolf form. Her blue eyes are shut. The slightly bigger (than her brother) and slender ginger and white wolf is sleeping.

Viral- ?- m- Beastman- ?- has 2 mates- on his own ship, if allowed- Tags: open

Wip

Neea Lunaa- 13- f- Pan- Wolf shifter x human- Natives- Could bond with Tavros- home- Tags

On hold

Hakuri Shiro- 13- m- pan- Fox shift- Natives- dog; bow + arrows- Could bond with Sollux- home- Tags

lovely little fluffy ginger haired male with tanned skin and beautiful deep brown eyes, and fox ears/ tail on hold

Mayaa Rainn- 13- f- alien dingo shift- bi- Natives- Has throwing knives- Will like Kanaya- home- Tags

The pretty little beautiful blonde with deep green eyes with gold ringing the pupils, freckles on her shoulders, and glasses is on hold

Jody Nekoi- 13- bio. m, genderfluid- Pan- Alien x cat shifter- Natives- Their nails can turn into claws- Could bond with Equius- home- Tags

The pretty little ginger tabby eared and fluffy tailed (w/ white tip) one w/ long ginger haired (that looks like it has slightly dark striping in it) w/ part of bangs clipped back out of face and creamy skin is on hold. (Has deep green cloak and sandals)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat May 23, 2020 4:38 pm

A transmission came in that was able to be heard by both ships.

Attention all aboard the ship! There has been a destination change to your first mission. The destination is now Planet M. This planet is in habited by shifter type creatures. The planet looks much like Earth but the colors look dustier. There are two suns and two moons on this planet and one sun and one moon are farther away. Someone will have to type in the planets name into the computer system to get the coordinates. From there you'd click the coordinates and the ship will be off. Auto-pilot will be automatically activated when you click the coordinates. Thank you for listening and for your flexibility. Remember, accomplish your mission!

The transmission ended after all was said.

Lee - Female - Irken - Tagged: Jasell, Fleur, Trix

Lee nodded in response to Fleur and Jasell, trying her best to imagine what a creature may look like. "I see." she relied. She was going to say more when the transmission sounded throughout the ship. Her antenna perked as she listened. Once it was over, she spoke up once more. "Huh. Thats interesting. I wonder why we would change courses?" she asked, a bit perplexed.

ARK - Male - SIR unit - Hero - Tags: Red, Pride cub, LAP

ARK smiled at Red and Pride cub, nodding back in response. He open his mouth to speak one more time before they got started when the transmission began before he could. He listened and looked intrigued and perplexed. "Planet M? Sounds like an interesting place..." he trailed off, thinking for a moment

Trix- Female - Irken - Heros - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Lee

Trix listened to Fleur and Jasell as well. She was about to speak up when the transmission broadcasted through the ship. "What ever the reason for the change in or first destination, someone better get those coordinates like the transmission said." she stated.

LAP - Male - SIR unit - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK

LAP was about to respond himself when he also heard the transmission. He hummed thoughtfully in response, trying to process all the information that the transition had given them.

BOLT - Male - SIR unit - Neutral - Tags: Open

BOLT was getting tired of staying hidden but forced himself to stay put. He heard what sounded like an incoming transmission but he could only hear part of it from where he was hiding, much to his annoyance. Something about going to a new planet? He tried to process what he had heard and thought about what his next move should be.

Jet - Male - Blorchian - Villians - Tags: Villians crew

Jet was about to speak but Poisiana beat him to it. He grumbled under his breath a bit before perking his ears at the transmission. He was secretly relieved that they were changing course as, although he would never a admit it, he didn't think they were ready to take on Alternia and the planets ruthless leader.

Snow - Female - Blorchian - Villains - Tags: Jet, Poisiana, Nagagisa, Villians crew

Snow listened to the others talk things out. As the transmission broadcasted, she listened carefully, relieved that it had worked out that they would be going to another planet first anyway, much like Nagagisa had suggested

Grudge - Male - Monster - Villains - Tags: Nagagisa, Villains crew

Grudge nodded his head and listen to the conversation around him. He grunted a bit in annoyance at Poisiana chiming in before he could. He listened to the transition and, although he wouldn't admit it, was relieved that they were now heading to another planet before Altering. "So, who's putting in those coordinates?" he asked.

Poisiana - Female - Unknown creature - Villians - Tags: Nagagisa, Grudge, Jet, Villains crew

Poisiana listened carefully to what Nagagisa had to say, nodding in agreement. "Yes. think that would be the best thing to do." she replied, before she could say anything else the transition began and she payed close attention. Once it was complete, a smirk spread across her face. "Excellent." she hissed, already scheming.

Ack - Male - Blorchian - Villians - Tags: Open

Ack moved in closer, trying to blend in with the others. As he was slinking through, he accidentally ran into Rose. "Whoops. Pardon me, miss." he said and smiled in a sly manner. He then took a step back, deciding this was close enough. When the transition came, he listened to it until it ended. He began to process the information as he looked around at the others around.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 24, 2020 11:39 am

Fleur + Jasell- ?- f- Long cat aliens- heroes- Fleur likes Trix, Jas likes Lee- Ship- Tags: each other, Lee, Trix

The blonde cat eared girl smiled a bit as she looked to her friend. She tilted her head as she listened to the transmission. She shook her head and glanced to Trix. “I could go into the computer and get it to give us the coordinates?” she questioned.

The ginger cat eared girl hummed a bit as she stood by. She glanced to her friend then to the two alien girls. She dipped her head to each of them, then listened to the transmission. She glanced to the other cat girl when she spoke.

Red robot- ?- Agender- Equine robot- heroes- likes ARK- ship- Tags: ARK and Pride

The robotic red equine nickered a bit, ears twitching. Their very long wisp ended tail flicked a couple times. They nodded a bit, then tilted their head as they too listened. They glanced between the SIR units and the bear wolf.

The black bear eared pup nudged the robot’s leg a bit. He then looked up at them and ARK. He glanced to LAP as well, then twitched at the sound of the transmission. He looked between the robots, and said ‘It does sound interesting.’

The black haired young man smiled down at Cosmo, lovely Cosmo. He stayed down at the level of the mostly black wolf. He continued to scratch behind those ears. He looked up and tilted his head as he too listened.

The cosmic wolf woofed and wagged his tail quite fast. He leaned into the touch and panted, kicking a hind leg.

Inaho Kaizuka- 18- m- human- Heroes- From Aldnoah Zero; With Slaine and Stark- ship- Tags: Slaine and Stark

The eyepatch wearing brunette hummed quietly a bit. He tilted his head as he heard the message, then it was over.

Slaine- 18- m- human- heroes- From Aldnoah Zero; dating Stark and Inaho- ship- Tags: Stark and Inaho

The blue eyed blonde touched a hand to his pendant. He was so caught up in that, and Stark, he didn’t notice the humming.

Stark- 18- m- Neko- Heroes- mates w/ Inaho and Slaine- ship- Tags: Inaho and Slaine

The red-black-and-white haired boy leaned on the blonde beside him. Eyes half shut, he listened to the humming.

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- young adult- f- human- Heroes (will be kidnapped)- friend of Red's owner- ship- Tags: Jonathan/open

She shook out long ginger curls, deeply brown eyes staring at Jon a moment. She then looked at her own freckled shoulders. She’s wearing her glasses today, what a good girl. She looked up as she heard the message.

Jonathan Rodes- young adult- m- human- heroes- 1/2 bro of Jeshika- ship- Tags: Jeshika/open

The creamy skinned young man hummed a bit, drumming fingers. He looked to Jesh, green eyes held hers a moment. He looked away, and combed through shoulder length light brown and black hair. He heard the message.

Noirr Siff- 13- Agender- pan- human- neutral- Could bond with Karkat; has a bunny- on a ship- Tags: open

The lovely little creature with shoulder length gray and black hair had pulled it back today. Intelligent deep green and blue eyes looked around. The tan skinned one has stowed away on a ship. They’re wearing jean shorts, stockings, and a white shirt today.

Lily Mercerr- 13- f- human x corgi shift- pan- neutral- Could bond with Nepeta- on a ship- Tags: open

The pretty little lady blinked beautiful amber eyes. She shook out neck length white tipped tan hair a moment. She was currently hiding her tan ears and white tipped tail. She hummed as she tugged at her heart shirt a bit...

Jesse- 10- m- Human- Neutral- Son of Kallen and my oc- stowed away on hero ship- Tags: sis/ open

Wip

Kalla- 10- f- Human- neutral- daughter of Kallen and my oc- stowed away on hero ship- Tags: bro/open

Wip

Kerra- ?- f- Rat anthro- ?- likes Jet and maybe Snow- on villains ship as stowaway pretty sure- Tags: Poisiana and whoever

The 4’ 7” tall white rat with brown head and shoulder patches huffed a bit. Her pink ears and nose seemed to constantly twitch. Her oddly blue eyes looked to their supposed leader. “I think Poisiana should,” she said with a nod.

Hydell- 18- m- werewolf alien mix- villains- bro of Hyllia- villain ship- Tags: Hyllia/open

The short pale skinned and auburn haired male is in wolf form. His blue brown sectoral eyes are shut. The small and slender beautiful brown and white wolf is sleeping. He jerked awake as he heard the message come in...

The female with the tanned skin and long, straight, deeply brown hair is in wolf form. Her blue eyes are shut. The slightly bigger (than her brother) and slender ginger and white wolf is sleeping. She too awoke at the sound of the transmission.

Wip

Neea Lunaa- 13- f- Pan- Wolf shifter x human- Natives- Could bond with Tavros- home- Tags

On hold

Hakuri Shiro- 13- m- pan- Fox shift- Natives- dog; bow + arrows- Could bond with Sollux- home- Tags

lovely little fluffy ginger haired male with tanned skin and beautiful deep brown eyes, and fox ears/ tail on hold

Mayaa Rainn- 13- f- alien dingo shift- bi- Natives- Has throwing knives- Will like Kanaya- home- Tags

The pretty little beautiful blonde with deep green eyes with gold ringing the pupils, freckles on her shoulders, and glasses is on hold

Jody Nekoi- 13- bio. m, genderfluid- Pan- Alien x cat shifter- Natives- Their nails can turn into claws- Could bond with Equius- home- Tags

The pretty little ginger tabby eared and fluffy tailed (w/ white tip) one w/ long ginger haired (that looks like it has slightly dark striping in it) w/ part of bangs clipped back out of face and creamy skin is on hold. (Has deep green cloak and sandals)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:38 am

Bellemer~ Katsuko and I came across a person(Fleur and Jasell sorry if I spelled them wrong). “I can do that if you want.” I said to Fleur and Jasell.
Katsuko~I laughed at Bellmer. “You do tech back at Special seven.” I said to Bellemer.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:52 pm

(Sorry for such a late response. As long as people are still interested, let’s continue!

Lee - Female - Irken - Tagged: Jasell, Fleur, Trix

Lee Looked toward Fleur and Jasell and then at Bellemer and Katsuko, listening to the ones who had spoken up about putting in the coordinates. “Maybe both of you could do it together?” she suggested, tilting her head to the side curiously.

ARK - Male - SIR unit - Hero - Tags: Red, Pride cub, LAP

ARK nodded his head, looking around a bit before speaking up once more. “Do you think we should keep doing what we were doing before the transmission?” he asked curiously as he looked around a bit more.

Trix- Female - Irken - Heros - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Bellemer, Katsuko Lee

Trix looked around at the others and listened carefully to the conversation happening around her. “One of you or both of you should put in the coordinates I think. Whatever is easiest.” she added after Lee spoke.

LAP - Male - SIR unit - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK

LAP looked at each of them as they spoke before looking towards Pride cub and Red to see what there response would be before answering himself.

BOLT - Male - SIR unit - Neutral - Tags: Open

BOLT was getting tired of staying hidden but forced himself to stay put. He heard what sounded like an incoming transmission but he could only hear part of it from where he was hiding, much to his annoyance. Something about going to a new planet? He tried to process what he had heard and thought about what his next move should be.

Jet - Male - Blorchian - Villians - Tags: Villians crew

Jet grunted a bit but stayed silent, crossing his arms across his chest as he looked around and listened to the conversation.

Snow - Female - Blorchian - Villains - Tags: Jet, Poisiana, Nagagisa, Villians crew

Snow’s ears twitched a bit as she continued to listen to the conversation around her. She glanced toward Poisiana before thinking for a moment. “What else should we do to prepare for landing on this new planet?” she questioned curiously.

Grudge - Male - Monster - Villains - Tags: Nagagisa, Poisiana, Villains crew

Grudge watched and looked around, listening to the conversation and watching Poisiana go over to put in the coordinates to Planet M. An excited shiver went through him and he chuckled darkly as he thought of their mission and going to a new Planet .

Poisiana - Female - Unknown creature - Villians - Tags: Kerry, Nagagisa, Grudge, Jet, Villains crew

Poisiana looked over at Kerra and nodded. “Alright. I’ll go put in the coordinates.” she confirmed, going over to the computer to do just as she had said she would.

Ack - Male - Blorchian - Villians - Tags: Rose

Ack moved in closer, trying to blend in with the others. As he was slinking through, he accidentally ran into Rose. "Whoops. Pardon me, miss." he said and smiled in a sly manner. He then took a step back, deciding this was close enough. When the transition came, he listened to it until it ended. He began to process the information as he looked around at the others around.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:59 pm

Fleur + Jasell- ?- f- Long cat aliens- heroes- Fleur likes Trix, Jas likes Lee- Ship- Tags: each other, Lee, Trix, Bellemer, Katsuko

The blonde cat eared girl smiled a bit as she looked to her friend. She tilted her head as she listened to the the others. She flicked her tail a couple times, then nodded. She glanced to the other girls, asking “What do ya say?”

The ginger cat eared girl hummed a bit as she stood by. She glanced to her friend then to the two alien girls. She dipped her head to each of them, then listened to the others. She glanced to the other cat girl when she spoke.

The robotic red equine nickered a bit, ears twitching. Their very long wisp ended tail flicked a couple times. They nodded a bit, then looked to the little bear wolf cutie. “Yes,” they finally said, wanting to get the needed supplies.

The black bear eared pup nudged the robot’s leg a bit. He then looked up at them and ARK. He glanced to LAP as well, then twitched a bit, shaking his head a bit. He nodded as well, listening as the robot equine finally spoke up.

The black haired young man smiled down at Cosmo, lovely Cosmo. He stayed down at the level of the mostly black wolf. He continued to scratch behind those ears. He looked up and tilted his head as he too listened.

The eyepatch wearing brunette hummed quietly a bit. He tilted his head as he heard the message, then it was over.

She shook out long ginger curls, deeply brown eyes staring at Jon a moment. She then looked at her own freckled shoulders. She’s wearing her glasses today, what a good girl. She looked up as she heard the message.

The creamy skinned young man hummed a bit, drumming fingers. He looked to Jesh, green eyes held hers a moment. He looked away, and combed through shoulder length light brown and black hair. He heard the message.

Wip

Wip

The 4’ 7” tall white rat with brown head and shoulder patches huffed a bit. Her pink ears and nose seemed to constantly twitch. Her oddly blue eyes looked to their supposed leader. “I think Poisiana should,” she said with a nod.

The short pale skinned and auburn haired male is in wolf form. His blue brown sectoral eyes are shut. The small and slender beautiful brown and white wolf is sleeping. He sighed as he stayed awake now, twitching just a bit.

The female with the tanned skin and long, straight, deeply brown hair is in wolf form. Her blue eyes are shut. The slightly bigger (than her brother) and slender ginger and white wolf is sleeping. She too stayed awake now, looking around.

Wip

On hold

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:46 am

(Sorry for taking a while to respond.)

Bellemer~ I put the coordinates into the new planet. “Easy as pie.” I said. I could tell Katsuko was eager to get to the planet so she can fly around. “My names Bellemer Cinq.” I said to Fleur and Jasell.

Katsuko~ I laughed at what Bellemer said. “My names Katsuko Sakon Zeroemon.” I said to Fleur and Jasell.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me