HE returns... (FNAF Roleplay) ~Version 2.0!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

HE returns... (FNAF Roleplay) ~Version 2.0!~

Postby MistyAutumnDays » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Who is HE?

This "He" that everyone is talking about is a murderer. A cold-blooded child murderer. He specializes in using animatronics to hunt down his victims and stuff them into suits. In 1987, he killed five kids and stuffed them into the suits of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria's animatronics. They came to life, and like any vengeful spirit, despised all nightguards and pummeled everything that got in their way to kill him. They are at rest now, but the fun has just begun for him, the Purple Guy.

The Plot

Basically, the Purple Guy (Played by yours truly) is going to kill ten kids instead of five, and build his own animatronic pizzeria to lure even more kids to their doom. Finding out how the Purple Guy survived death, is one of your goals. The other goals are to kill the Purple Guy and bring him to justice, and to survive becoming a mindslave to do the Purple Guy's bidding. The first part of this roleplay is character building. Your characters, which I suspect are children, will roleplay with each other over the course of seven days while the Purple Guy plans his attack. On the day of the birthday party, I'll try to minimize too much blood and gore for the sake of ChickenSmoothie, but your character is still going to get killed. Then, you decide what your animatronic looks like and how they act after you get stuffed. You then have to roleplay with one another to figure out what's going on and how to stop the Purple Guy. There will be cameos for sure, but of which animatronics, I'm not sure on.

Rules

1) All ChickenSmoothie rules apply here.
2) Only eleven people can be in this roleplay: 10 missing children, 1 nightguard (My character doesn't count towards this)
3) No sexual stuff! Do you think you want sexualized animatronics for your birthday party? Think of the children!
4) There can be relationships, just nothing over-the-top.
5) You have to have a vast/moderate knowledge of FNAF to join the roleplay.
6) Children ages should be from 5 years old to 13 years old.
7) You have to make an animatronic form with your child's form (If you're not the nightguard)
8) Keep the gore to a minimum, because I don't want Tessa breathing down my back when I'm trying to have a good time (No offense, Tessa)
9) No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus! You have to have some flaws, as well as some perks.
10) Put "Springles" in the form so I know you've read the rules.

The OLD Characters

Unova kimanari (Delano): Played by Hamiltonfan12

Robin Vess (Kami): Played by loki!

Skylar (Maggie the Doepie): Played by [Forgotten]

Ella (Silver): Played by spazzsnugglescratch

??? (Brutus): Played by ~Rush Furry~

??? (Marcus): Played by ~Rush Furry~

Alexander & Anna Reeves (Edyra & Ayrde): Played by Winchester's Wolf

Sonny O'Riley (Marcus): Played by ~Rush Furry~

Thalia Smith (Rina): Played by oppsiedaisies

Juniper Johnson (Nightshade): Played by DJ-n-Cat

Lea Waterson (Cricket/Lucky Peterson): Played by SunScratch

Nightguard: Niko Russo (Played by loki!)

The NEW Characters

X: Played by X