The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

Postby lokison » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:41 pm

Novella looked at Joey as he spoke. She nodded. "You are her best friend it would work better for you. I'll keep her distracted." She told him as she turned to the blonde and summoned another ball of water before throwing it directly at the girl.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Joey~ “Thank you Novella.” I said to Novella. I turned to face Lady Spectre/Olivia. “Olivia Oliver Queen, come back to your senses please, and how on earth are you alive, I saw you die.” I said to Lady Spectre/Olivia.

Olivia/Lady Spectre~ I heard Joey’s voice and came back to my senses. I feel to the ground in front of Joey and the other girl(Novella). “I am sorry as you can see I can’t control Lady Spectre, did I hurt you guys in anyway.” I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:24 pm

Theo finished unpacking and headed outside to explore. She looked around her new neighborhood. "So this is Gotham." she said.
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:51 pm

Novella stopped the second the girl hit the ground and stepped back to let Joey go to his friend. Once she regained consciousness and asked if she'd hurt anyone, Nove shook her head. "No." She informed her thinking it best that she didn't know she'd attacked her friend.

James walked the streets of Gotham while his father was in an emergency meeting at Wayne Enterprise. Alfred had past a few years back and ever since then his father was fully emerssed in work and his mother had been out of town a lot.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:39 pm

Olivia~ I stood up and lost my balance for a few seconds and then I regained my balance. “I am glad I didn’t hurt you guys, sorry about not introducing myself right away, it Olivia Oliver Queen, don’t ask me why my middle name is Oliver please.” I said to Novella.
Joey~ “Do you remember anything about what you did as lady Spectre?” I asked Olivia. “I saw you die, how on earth are you alive, I don’t understand how your alive.” I said to Olivia. I was so happy to see my best friend Olivia back.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:45 pm

Novella looked at the Olivia as she spoke. She wondered why the girl had said her fullname a d then asked her not to ask about her last name. It was weird because Novella wasn't going to anyway. She'd assume it was due to her father if her last name was anything to go by. "Novella Curry pleasure." She returned the introduction.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:17 am

Olivia~ “Nice to meet you as well Novella.” I said to Novella. “My father’s first name was Oliver and my mom Felicity thought it would be a great idea to have my middle name as Oliver, I hate it but I don’t have choice anyway.” I said to Novella. “I don’t remember what I did when Lady Spectre was in control, I black out before she gets control.” I said
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:30 am

Novella nodded. Did everyone on the surface have this ability like Joey? They seemed to be able to read her mind, it was a little unnerving. "I did think that may be the case. I've heard a fair amount about your father."
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:25 pm

Olivia~ I nodded and glared at Joey. Joey and I can't read her mind, Joey and I are just observant. "Do you want to know anything about Lady Spectre?" I asked Novella out of curiosity. I made a light magic platform under me because I was bored.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:52 am

Novella shook her head. "I would like to know what you surface folk do for fun however."
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me