The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Future is Now: DC next gen (open)

Postby lokison » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:47 pm

Novella turned a corner where she suddenly bumped into someone. As she banged into them, the ghost crab ended up sliding down her back but clamped down on a strand of Nove's hair. Instantly the young princess thought about her fishy friend. "Crusty are you alright?" She asked quickly pulling her hair over her shoulder and putting her hands underneath the crab. The crustacean blinked and looked at the atlantian. I'm okay now Novella. Thanks. Novella smiled and nodded before looking at the person she'd bumped into. It was a young man, tall with dark blind hair and a long brown trench coat. She shook her head as he apologised. "Please, I wasn't looking where I was going." She replied before adding "I'm Novella Curry."
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:22 pm

Joey~ "My names Joey Constantine, I'm curious have you seen the news about the morgue someone is destroying stuff in it, I was about to go check it out." I said to Novella. "Would you like to come with me?" I asked Novella. "I don't mind, I had a best friend named Olivia Oliver Queen she always worked with me, we were an amazing team, I blame myself for her death and its my fault, I was too late to save her and her ghost haunts me and follows me around reminding me of my mistake." I said to Novella.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:54 pm

Novella looked at Joey as he introduced himself. Constantine, not that human magician the king mentioned a few times? This boy can't be him, unless he's somehow found a way to stay young forever. Crusty said. He didn't like humans and who could blame him, plenty of his cousins had been killed and eaten by them. Nove glanced down at the little crab and giggled softly before returning her gaze to Joey. She lifted her hands and placed the crustacean on her shoulder once more. "I'm don't think she'd see it that way and besides I'm sure you did your best." The atlantian retorted kindly before nodding. "I'd like to join you. I have to admit I've yet to see a...what did you call it? A morgue? Or right that's it a place where humans keep their dead before they return them to the earth." She said with a finger on her lip. Novella spoke the last part mainly to herself. Her father had taught her a lot about the human world but since this was her first time it was still so new.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Joey~ I laughed. "My father's John Constantine, Olivia my best friend is Oliver Queen/Spectre and Felicity Smoke's daughter hints why we ended up always working together." I said to Novella. "Come on." I said to Novella. "Olivia and I have been to a lot of different and creepy places." I said to Novella.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:36 am

Novella raised a brow at Joey. Could he understand Crusty? Her father is the other other person she knows who understands marine life. Curious. She thought to herself. The boy than confirmed who he was and Nove nodded. "It's cool, I've been to many creepy places. Old shipwrecks and pitch black underwater caves and deep trenches. My father often went bolistic." She laughed remembering the times she'd snuck out of the palace to explore.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:48 am

(Joey is just very smart)

Joey~ I couldn't understand that crab. "I'm just very perceptive and smart." I said to Novella. "Would you like to hear more about Olivia?" I asked Novella. "I don't mind telling you about Olivia." I said to Novella. "It could be a demon, I have to keep Novella safe, she's beautiful." I thought to myself.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:51 am

Crusty blinked as he looked at the human boy. Novella listened and gave a polite smile. "You humans are very interesting." She said. By the way Joey kept mentioning this girl Olivia it seemed to the young princess that his feelings might be deeper than just friendship though it wasn't her place to say since she'd just met the guy. "No, I'd like to know a bit more about you and your father. Mr. John Constantine correct? I've only heard some stories from my own father and they only portrayed him in a certain light."
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:27 pm

(Joey and Olivia are just close that’s all. He has no feelings for Olivia. Some friends are very close.)

Joey~ I know I don’t have feelings for Olivia. Olivia and I are just friends, I just miss her and wish I could of saved her. “A lot of my childhood and stuff was spent on the waverider a time ship piloted by Olivia’s godmother Sara lance she is the captain of it, I met Olivia on a mission with the legends dealing with a soul that had been revived because of Astra, my best friend Olivia, she was just my best friend that’s all and we were really close like brother and sister, Olivia and I left the legends to go to earth prime to investigate what happened to her parents, she personally asked me to help her.” I said to Novella. Novella and I got to the morgue.

Lady Spectre/Olivia Queen~ I destroyed the front door of the morgue. I came out the front door and saw two people(Joey and Novella). I recognized one of them from one of my host Olivia Oliver Queen’s memories it was her best friend Joey Constantine. I didn’t say anything and I attacked Joey.

Joey~ I got attacked by Lady Spectre. I was aware of the entity because Olivia told me about her. “If Lady Spectre ever decides to take control of me please say my full name Olivia Oliver Queen and if I attack you please don’t be mad.” That’s what Olivia’s dying words were to me.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:47 am

[I know but that's just Novellas thoughts.]

Novella nodded as she listened to Joey. He seemed to have quite the adventures life which Nove was somewhat jealous off but then again she was born and did live under the sea. Just as they approached the building, a blonde girl burst through the door and suddely attacked Joey. In a burst of adrenaline, the princess summoned all the water on the ground and in the air and shot a large water ball at the girl to try and get her away from her new acquaintance.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:01 pm

(Kk I'm out of it lol)
Lady Spectre/Olivia~ I got hit with water and got knocked off of Joey. I couldn't control myself. My eyes flashed to the color of Olivia's eye color and went back to mine.

Joey~ I told Novella what Olivia's dying words are. "She told this before she died, that if Lady Spectre ever decides to take control of me please say my full name Olivia Oliver Queen and if I attack you please don’t be mad." I said to Novella. "We could try that." I said to Novella.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me