Danganronpa Superpowered Roleplay (Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Danganronpa Superpowered Roleplay (Open!)

Postby Zaperrex » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:09 pm

K1-B0:
"Hey! Not being human does not disqualify me from personhood! Those terms aren't equivalent!" Unsurprisingly, his statements fall on deaf ears, and Komaru gets picked instead. Kiibo crosses his arms, his glare shifting from Monokuma on his left to the girl only two podiums to his right. And she's just going to go along with it? Even in a killing game, he can't escape from robophobia. Why is he even on the wheel if Monokuma's just going to skip over him like that?

The bear's last comment, muttered under his breath, causes Kiibo to tense. Surely he misheard that. Or... Monokuma is simply playing his usual games, trying to get under his skin. He looks away.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Monokuma looked at Komaru "You sure? Okay!" He pressed a button and glass walls began to go over her, they surrounded her like a jar. A metal lid fell and twisted on top of the jar. Kotoko couldnt breathe. In front of her stood her podium, a white shirt strewn upon it. "So? Give her instructions already!" Monokuma said angrily at Komaru. "Yknow if you dont give her instructions fast, she'll suffocate before she would be able to follow them!" Monokuma then looked over "Also. I know you can most likely survive without air so DONT YOU DARE COMPLAIN. The same thing that happened to Kotoko happened to Kiibo. He was now stuck in a jar.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:20 pm

Makoto Naegi

He sighs as he looks to Kiibo, almost growling when he sees the glare directed at Komaru...He wants to tell him she isn’t robophobic, she’s just scared. However, then two jars drop down... “Kiibo, are you okay?!” he asks.

Komaru Naegi

The brown haired girl didn’t notice the glares directed at her or Monokuma, because she was focused on the dumb murderous bear. She yelped when a jar fell down...She heard the other fall and trap Kiibo. “K-Kotoko, quick, use your color power on the uniform!” she cried.

(Does she needs to specifically say to use the white one?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:30 pm

Monokuma looks at Kotoko, "Well, do it!"

Kotoko quickly pokes her fang into the white colouring of the shirt and begins to drink the white colour. The shirt turned a gray colour in her hands but she wasnt allowed out still. "Well? She said use a colour power on the uniform, dont just drink the colour!" Monokuma yelled. Kotoko quickly drank the colour from her tie sort of accessory. The pink article of clothing turned gray and she made the uniform she was holding wildly spin. Then when the jar cap unlocked she could breathe. She took in a deep breathe and Monokuma said "Activate the white colour power! Now! Or the cap goes back down!" At that Kotoko activated the white power; And she vanished.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:31 pm

// hi question how does one join?

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:34 pm

mukuroikusabas wrote:// hi question how does one join?

OOC: You would join by checking out the first page of this rp, there are instructions there :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geno » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:48 am

Hajime Hinata
When Monokuma talked about a power test, Hajime wasn't expecting it to be like this. This bear has shown that he can do practically anything to control them, so trapping someone in a container and forcing them to show their power lest they run out of air seems like a bit too much... then again, Monokuma has been nothing but extra.

Hajime feels bad for the stress the test must have caused on Kotoko-- and the discomfort Kiibo must be feeling, looking across the trial room at him-- but it provides useful information. He doesn't want to assume anything, but things aren't looking good for Kotoko right now...

"Nyeh, did she just teleport?" Himiko is finally looking up, eyes focused on the spot across from her where Kotoko just was. It seems the trial has caught her attention now, at least temporarily. But Monokuma wouldn't just let Kotoko teleport out of the trial, would he? Hajime cranes his neck to look all around the room, but doesn't see her anywhere.

"I think she just turned invisible," he says, turning back to the other students, "but the uniform shirt turned gray, just like the one on Taka. Kotoko... if you could give us an explanation for this...?" It feels weird to talk to someone invisible, but he hopes that Kotoko is listening, and that this isn't as obvious at it looks.
geno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaperrex » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:02 am

K1-B0:
"This is completely illogical," Kiibo grumbles to himself, rapping his knuckles on the glass to judge its thickness. He shelves further complaints for the time being to watch Kotoko demonstrate her power, though he feels bad for her that it's on pain of a slow death by suffocation. Kiibo has wondered how it feels to breathe in the past, but in this particular situation, he doesn't envy her at all.

Kiibo looks fascinated as the shirt turns grey, though there's a sinking feeling in his stomach, knowing that this child may be destined for death.

Hajime's voice is faint through the glass, but Kiibo still hears him. And he gets an idea. He stares at the vacant(?) jar, and his body continues staring, even after he leaves it. As his consciousness jumps over to Kotoko's jar, he feels her soft hands pressing against the glass. That was easy. Back to his own body he goes.

"Kotoko, we know you're in there. Explain yourself immediately." Although... this means white turns her invisible, correct? That's not what he expected it to do.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:08 pm

Kotoko Utsugi

"Now Im visible again! Big woop, not like you can pin the crime on me!" Kotoko said as she reappeared.

Monokuma looked at them, "So! Now if you would like to accuse Kotoko, you need to put together a series of events! Lets goooo!"

Jataro Kemuri

Jataro looked around at everyone "We should all work together to get this done.... I will start with what happened first. I know purple lets her basically just use my powers... Last night during the gas leak, I was walking back to my room and made a shield of psychic energy around me for protection against the gas. Though it weakened over time drastically. I think Kotoko drank some of that purple energy I emitted and saved it for the morning, when she used it to expire Kiyotaka...."
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:52 pm

Makoto Naegi

He sighs with relief to see Kiibo appears to be fine. He doesn’t speak aloud, just thinks it’s because the boy is a robot. He doesn’t wish to come off as rude...He hears a call for Kotoko to reveal herself, and then there she is, visible again. He ignores her, nodding to Jataro. “Can your psychic energy...’expire’ someone?” he asks.

Komaru Naegi

The brown haired girl wip (sowwy)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me