Descendants Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Descendants Rp

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:06 am

Based off the Trilogy of the Movies. Though part of this is on the Isle of Villains and the Canon pairings are not required.

Name:
Villain Parent: (or Parents)
Friends:
Appearance:
History: (optional)
Crush:
Other:

Name:
Disney Parents: (Prince and Princess)
Friends:
Family:
Appearance:
Crush:
History:
Personality:
Other:

Mal
Uma
Harry Hook----Taken by MOD
Ben
Jay
Carlos
Evie
Gil-----Taken by MOD
Dizzy
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Descendants Rp

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:13 am

Name: Mal
Villain Parent: Maleficent (Mother), Hades (Father)
Friends: Jay, Carlos, Evie
Appearance: Image
History: See First Movie
Crush: Open (Broken up with Ben)
Family: Maleficent (Mother), Hades (Father), Kronos (Paternal-Grandfather), Zeus (Paternal-Uncle), Poseidon (Paternal-Uncle), Hera (Paternal Aunt), Aphrodite (Cousin), Apollo (Cousin), Area (Cousin), Artemis (Cousin), Athena (Cousin), Dionysus (Cousin), Eris (Cousin), Hephaestus (Cousin), Hermes (Cousin), Perseus (Cousin), Persephone (Cousin)
Other: All her cousins plus her aunt and uncle are adults
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:14 am

Name: Evie
Disney Parents: Evil Queen
Friends: Mal, Jay, Carlos, Dizzy, Celia, Jane, Uma
Family: Evil Queen (plus Mal, Jay and Carlos, her friends)
Appearance: Image
Crush: maybe Chad
History: see the first movie
Personality: Shy, vain (formerly), chic, smart, loving, quiet, sweet, gentle, brave, sophisticated, creative
Evie is a girl who is smart, flirty, and very kind in the long run. Unlike most of the villain kids, she is very pleasant, to the point that she was able to make the most sour villains smile with her laughter on her sixth birthday party. But don't let her charm fool you, she is loyal and authoritative when she wants to be. Due to her mother's insistence that being beautiful is all that matters, Evie has problems with her own vanity and is sensitive to how others view her; her biggest fear was her not ending up as the fairest of them all. While she wishes to find a perfect prince for herself, she is not foolish to fall for a prince who looks nice but has an ugly personality, as she rejected Chad Charming when she found out how arrogant he is. She is quite intelligent, especially in chemistry. Over the course of the film, she gains more self-confidence about herself and learns there is more to life than being the fairest of them all.
Other: she has a pet parrot companion named Othello (offspring of Iago)
Last edited by Alckatraz on Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:52 am

Very nice, approved
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Estes and Elowyn

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm

i. child of ariel ii. male iii. seventeen
iiiv. heterosexual v. crush: open
Estes is the spirited child of Ariel and Eric. Although he grew up loving all things land like his father, Estes has grown to long for the sea desperately. His mother's spirit seemed to take over more the older he got and Estes has become more rebellious. Estes is kind-hearted and adventurous, but inherited his father's level head. He can be stubborn and rebellious much like his mother, but he takes time to consider his options like his father. Estes loves swimming and free diving, and often does this whenever possible, even if it means skipping a class or two. Estes also enjoys singing, he owns a custom painted guitar and is very protective over it. Estes has a wide circle of friends, and does not discriminate against villain children, believing they each deserve a chance.

Elowyn is mischievous and often lies to get her way. She's quite manipulative and isn't afraid to flirt to get what she wants. Unlike her mother, Elowyn isn't obsessed with her youth and beauty but she does love makeup and has become somewhat of an expert. She loves doing makeup and hair for others, for a price of course. Elowyn was born in the tower and grew up in constant jealousy of Rapunzel and her daughter. Her mother constantly told Elowyn of Rapunzel and how much she missed her "golden flower." Elowyn often felt unloved and unimportant, as she possessed no magic for her mother to use. Due to the magic her mother had used, Elowyn inherited some of the youthful
i. daughter of gothel ii.female iii. sixteen
iiiv.bisexual v.crush: Evie
magic, meaning she won't age as quickly, but she cannot use the magic freely.
Last edited by brokenpancreas. on Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:06 pm

Cool, approved
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:48 am

Full Name: Blaise Facilier
Nickname: Blaise
Sexuality: Bisexual
Villain Parent: Dr. Facilier.
Abilities/Powers: He can use voodoo and dark magic - but not quite to the extent of his father... yet. If you need something minor doing, then he can do it... at a price.
Appearance: To start with, Blaise has very dark brown hair that is always very short, and his eyes are a brownish-blue colour that is hard to pinpoint on the colour spectrum. He stands tall, at 6'1", and he uses his height and demeanour to intimidate others. He has an athletic build as well, and currently no scars or the like to speak of.

Personality: Blaise is a rather cold, secretive person that prefers to work alone and will do almost anything to get what he wants on his own terms - he will not compromise with anyone. If someone needs something minor doing, then chances are he can get it for them, but only at a non-negoiable cost. At least he doesn't twist your words too much for a regrettable outcome... much. He's rather unfriendly to people, and doesn't let anyone get close with him - being a villain kid, he feels that others avoid him anyway, so there's no point in trying to be friends with anyone. He's a very patient person, and rarely loses his temper. He does have a deeply hidden, softer and kinder side to him, but it'll take a lot to get to it, and earning his trust is like finding a unicorn, with the difference being if you break it, then he'll make your life Hell.

Likes: Reading, studying his magic, playing the violin, classical music, nice-looking pocket watches.
Dislikes: Being asked for free favours, pranks, frogs, having his power restricted.
Fears: Frogs.
Other: N/A.

Full Name: Elliot Hearts.
Nickname: Elliot.
Sexuality: Homosexual (closeted).
Villain Parent: The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
Abilities/Powers: Elliot is able to summon card soldiers to do his bidding, and has minor telekinetic powers that relate to his (and his mother's) need to be 'in control'.
Appearance: To start with, Elliot has dark brown hair that is straight, and usually always kept impeccably neat (except for in the mornings, when he wakes up... he gets crazy bedhead), and he has deep brown eyes. He stands at around 5'11'', and he has a decent, athletic build with a fair bit of muscle. He has a faded-looking birthmark just behind his left ear, of a heart.

Personality: Upon first meeting, Elliot will appear to be incredibly sweet and innocent, often making attempts seem charming as well. However, this will very quickly change - especially if someone refuses to bow down to him or is not fooled by his innocent act. He loves attention, and practically craves it - though this is mostly out of fear that if he doesn't have attention, then he will be forgotten about and pushed to one side. He can also be extremely dramatic, making a fuss out of even the slightest of things - he will even make a point of going to the nearest chair or seat just to dramatically flop down on it, and has the tendency to play the victim in the face of confrontation. Though he is very social, and does have a genuine sweeter side, and isn't really as conceited as he makes himself out to be, if he decides that he doesn't like you, then it will be difficult to change his mind.

Likes: Playing croquet, making a fuss over nothing, cats, jam tarts, mirrors, being center of attention, reading old classics.
Dislikes: His hair being messed up, swimming, anyone who doesn't bow down to him, rabbits.
Fears: Mice, being forgotten about.
Other: N/A

Full Name: Alistair Kingsleigh
Nickname: Alistair
Sexuality: Bisexual
Disney Parent: Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Abilities/Powers: He has the innate ability to understand riddles quickly, and he also sometimes has odd dreams that hint at future events - however, he never realises this until after the event has happened.
Appearance: He has blonde hair that is fairly wavy and relatively short, usually swept over to one side. His eyes are a bright, stand-out blue colour as well. He stands at about 5'8", and often has a good, but relaxed, posture. He has an athletic build as well, and he has a small scar just under his left ear.

Personality: Curious and adventurous, Alistair is a very warm person to be around. He is open and friendly, and is always looking to have a new adventure. He is not quite as naive as his mother was, though sometimes there are moments when he might take jokes seriously. Although he can solve riddles with ease, there are other things that might go completely over his head, and isn't particularly intelligent in other regards. He still gets good grades, of course, and studies plenty, though. Alistair likes making new friends as well, and does his best to try and befriend others - even if they're a villain and look like they're going to curse him if he tries talking to them. Alistair is also very loyal to those that he is close to, and also somewhat protective of them as well, having a courageous side that is often prominent.

Likes: Solving riddles, adventure, making new friends, learning new things, star-gazing.
Dislikes: Being tricked, Earl Grey tea, croquet, feeling as though he doesn't belong at the school.
Fears: Being abandoned.
Other: N/A.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:43 am

Very cool, also Approved, we can start now if you wish.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:58 am

Awesome, thank you~
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01. Estes ) 01. Elowyn

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Estes - 16 - Male - Location: Auradon Prep Lawn - Tags: Open

Estes made his way across the lawn of Auradon Prep, excited to see what the opening of the barrier would bring. Perhaps Uma and some her pirates would be open to joining the swim team! Much to Estes disappointment, not many other princes and princesses besides his sister, Melody, were fond of the water. They preferred the land to the sea, making Estes feel much like an outcast. The water was all he'd ever longed for but unfortunately for him, Melody's adventure had been reason enough for Ariel and Grandfather to Triton to set strict rules upon him. Estes was welcome to enjoy the sea, but no magic of becoming a merman would be allowed for him.
Estes sighed at the thought of swimming freely in the ocean without the limitations of needing oxygen. He could explore for hours. But it was not meant to be. Instead, he returned to setting up his table for the swim team, hoping to attract some new faces and finally meet some people who shared his interests.

Elowyn - 16 - Female - Auradon Prep Entrance - Tags: Open

Elowyn let out a breath of relief as she finally took her final step over the end of the bridge. So we really are free!Elowyn had left, much to her mother's dissappointment, to start a new life in Auradon. She knew she'd return to the Isle eventually, it was home, after all. But Auradon offered new hope, new people, new potential girlfriends and boyfriends, and new opportunities to explore her talents. Elowyn sighed and took a seat underneath the statue of the Beast, hoping to come across a potential new friend or familiar face.
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me