Steven Universe roleplay (Not Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe roleplay (Not Accepting)

Postby hunt.er » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:44 am

Kunzite nodded her head, "Come on Tomorrow we need to go we have to warn everyone about Jasper." Tomorrow stared at Kunzite wide eyed, "I'm not going back to society!!! I like it here I'm not going anywhere." She stomped her foot and crossed her arms. "Welp guess I'll have to carry you-" Kunzite smiled then burst into laughter, "I can, can, teleport." She continued to laugh and held out her hands for the two to grab. Tomorrow jumped a bit when Kunzite started laughing but she grabbed on to her hand anyways and mumbled to herself, "Lunatic."
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:52 am

Fossil let out a laugh at how stubborn Tomorrow was being, especially when it resulted in Kunzite having to pick her up. When it appeared she had a good grip on her, Fossil shook herself off one more time and approached the two, looking at Tomorrow. "Don't worry Tomorrow, we're taking you to a place where you'll be able to live properly and with much more loving people then whatever parents you had." She reached out, playfully patting her head before then grabbing Kunzite's free hand.
A look of slight worry could be seen in her eyes, but she still remained stoic. "Also I hope you're right about this whole thing with Jasper."

Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:15 pm

Tomorrow yelped as Kunzite slung her over her shoulder, she listened to Fossil, her face turned red and she started hitting Kunzite and screaming, "NO! NO! NO! NO!" Kunzite pulled her hand away from Fossil to grab Tomorrow and place her in front of herself. "Tomorrow stop!" She shouted at Tomorrow, "I'm not going back to the humans." Tomorrow snarled
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:13 am

Fossil could do nothing but just stand there and watch Tomorrow throw her tantrum with wide eyes. Man, the miniature humans were scary. She backed away a few steps, but stood up straight and looked at the fussy child. "Tomorrow, listen. We are NOT humans, and because of that we do not have the knowledge or capacity to properly raise young. No doubt that if you stayed with us, there could always be a chance of being killed, and the two of us can't spend every moment of our life preventing that. We have things too."

She then shut her mouth, feeling like she got a little bit dark there. But this is reality, no point sugarcoating it. She nervously coughed, kicking the ground. "So, there's no choice but for you to go back. We just aren't the right kind to have such a big responsibility."

(Also I was thinking, since we seem to be the only two active in this roleplay now, should we change it to a 1x1 roleplay?)
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:37 am

(I'm not sure. Also sorry for the late reply I wasn't sure what to write.)
Tommorow yawned and turned her head sleepily to Fossil, "You two have fun I'm going to sleep." Tomorrow yawned once more and nodded off to sleep. "Well at least she stopped, I thought we were going to have to deal with that forever. Let's go." Kunzite sighed and held her hand out to Fossil ready to let go of the moody child.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:05 pm

(Ah ok, was just curious. Anyway, it's fine!)
She was expecting what she said to Tomorrow to result in something negative from her, mainly freak her out. But watching the child go to sleep completely caught her off guard and she stared for a couple of seconds, before relaxing and letting out a sigh. She hoped that it was forgotten whenever she decided to wake up.
The gem looked around the forest, as if trying to remember what it looked like. Her attention then focused on Kunzite, nodded and grabbed her hand.
Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:35 am

(Sorry for the late reply I've been extremely busy)
Kunzite breathed in and teleported to right at the entrance of funland arcade, Kunzite spotted Steven coming towards herself and Fossil. She let go of Fossil's hand and ran to Steven, "Hey Steven it's me, Kunzite you probably don't remember me but Fossil and I went to the forest and found this kid." Kunzite pulled Tomorrow off of her shoulder and handed her too Steven, "We don't know how to take care of children so we were hoping you could take care of her for us. Or you could at least find a home for her?"

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cruxich » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:00 am

Fossil stood there next to Kunzite, looking around with her eyes slightly wide as she took in the sights of a location in Beach City she's never been in before. "Wow.." she whispered under her breath, but shook her when she noticed Kunzite wasn't there and quickly ran after behind her, keeping up.
She then stood next to her, staring at Steven quietly as she let Kunzite explain it all, simply nodding now and then to show she agreed. Deep down, Fossil was hoping that things would turn out fine for the young child. Her tail slowly swung back and fourth as she started to reminiscent how her life would go.

Cruxich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:45 am

(I'm sorry for the late reply, I'll make this one long and interesting though)
Steven looked token back as the child was shoved into his hands, "Um yeah, I guess I could find her somewhere." Kunzite looked delighted, "Oh that's great I'll see you soon maybe." Kunzite grabbed Fossil by her hips and rose her above her head, she teleported back to the forest and snickered. Kunzite stepped forward and instantly regretted it, she tripped and let out a loud yelp. Her face hit the ground with a loud "thump." Fossil fell on top of Kunzite, Kunzite pushed her off and her mouth dropped open wide at the site of a gem like creature smiling down at her, "Sorry mate, I shouldn't be sleeping on a path." The gem like creature looked around, "Aye this ain't no path-" They looked back down at Kunzite, "and ye ain't a human yer a... *gasp* Are ye a gem?" The creature had a human shape but was evidently made of rock, it offered it's hands to Kunzite and Fossil an excited look on it's face. (Or alternative ending, you choose which one you want to happen, I'll do it later hopefully tomorrow or whenever I can) "Sorry mate, I shouldn't be sleeping on a path." The gem like creature looked around, "Aye this ain't no path-" They looked back down at Kunzite, "and you ain't no human yer a... *gasp*" It's face turned to disgust, "Ye rotten gems... I'm taking ye to Igneous." Kunzite rolled out of the way as a rock spurted from the ground. Kunzite stood up her legs shaking, "Please stop, some gems are bad and others are good, I have been shattered and put back together multiple times to do another gems bidding. Don't hurt us we've never done anything." The made of rock creature stopped, "Sorry mate, but gems are..." Kunzite's eyes widened, rocks had shot out of the ground and were through Fossil's and Kunzite's middle.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:24 pm

(Oooo I like your avatar right now, if it's not personal may I ask... Why do you change your avatar almost every day?)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me