Less than human (Animatronic Rolaplay) O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Less than human (Animatronic Rolaplay) O&A

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:59 am

`~We're past Freddy Fazbear's now...~`

Once upon a time, animatronics were seen as children's playthings. They performed for children soullessly, singing and dancing with their simple circuits and bolts. Of course, there were the murders of 1987, with the infamous William Afton, but that's a story for another day. Animatronics were always animals, with metal skeletons and stained fabric stitched loosely together. But that had changed, it had changed so much from then...

The year is 2025, a revolutionary year indeed. Animatronics have turned from metallic animals into "people": the only thing that truly makes them inhuman was their metal insides and animal adornments. These androids served people, just like they served children, but now they are more slaves than heartless robots. They have emotions, feelings, thoughts... but they only have the purpose of serving people to whatever their needs are: cooking dinner, carrying incredibly heavy objects, "play" with their master....

It was no wonder that they began to rebel.

Note!
This roleplay is lukewarmedly based off of FNAF and Detroit: Become Human. All other elements were made by me, and all elements that aren't mine that are mentioned are strictly property of their respectful owners.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Less than human (Animatronic Rolaplay) O&A

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:00 am

The Area

The Factory
The origin of the androids, more or less. Connected to the abandoned warehouse, where ownerless robots go, they stay within the factory until they are shipped out or until their programming is complete. Most androids are obedient here, as they have never seen the outside world yet.

The Warehouse
An abandoned warehouse that's owned by the unnamed company that makes the androids. Many neutral or ownerless robots come to live here as a community. It's like an orphanage or homeless shelter to the androids, giving love and care to those poor unfortunate souls. They have never been found out... yet.

The City
The average people live here along with their androids. They are a mix of opinions, with some who love their owners while others despise them. However, more creative androids and people tend to live here, as many theaters, art studios, and other creative businesses and activities are placed here.

The Plateaus
The rich and famous live here in semi-harmony. The androids here are sometimes snobby and think of themselves as gods compared to other robots, as they get better treatment as servants than those in the city. They wear luxury clothing and sport expensive items to boast how wealthy their owners are.

The Shanties
Poor people live here away from the city and the Plateaus. However, this is the main base for the Rebellionous, the rebelling androids who escaped their owners and began to live a freer life.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:00 am

Android Grades

What does this mean?
"Grades" means how good the quality of the android is. The higher the quality, the more expensive the model is.

Grade Alpha
Incomplete or badly damaged androids. These androids do not have said cost.

Grade E
Androids made with fabrics and reusable items, such as chicken feed sacks, table cloths, and wood. They are fragile and cost around $40-60, but are very abundant and work well as expendable workers.

Grade D
Androids made with non-shiny materials, such as copper and tin. Less fragile than a Grade E, but less abundant. They make good simple servants, doing one task at a time. They cost around $100-150.

Grade C
Androids made with shiny yet less valuable materials, such as aluminum, silver, bronze, and steel. They have some painted features and varying colors, but not as much as Grade B or A. Costing around $500-700, Grade C androids are better off as errand-runners, babysitters, or dog-walkers.

Grade B
Androids made with shiny and averagely valuable materials, such as polished iron and steel. They have painted features that aren't over-exaggerated and flashy, varying colors. They cost around $1,300-2,700, and are good at the previous jobs, along with butlers, bellboys, and maids.

Grade A
Androids made with shiny and valuable materials, such as chromium and titanium. Painted features and colors are over-exaggerated to show their wealth, and sometimes look like the upper class from The Hunger Games. They cost a lot, which is around $8,500-11,700.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:01 am

Characters

The Androids
The Humans
The Upper Class:
-
-
-

The Middle Class/Average People:
-
-
-

The Slummies (People who live in the Shanties):
-
-
-

The Rebellious (Human):
Leader
-
Right hand man
-
Members
-
-
-

Grade Alpha:
-
-
-

Grade E:
-
-
-

Grade D:
-
-
-

Grade C:
-
-
-

Grade B:
-
-
-

Grade A:
-
-
-

The Rebellious:
Leader
-
Right hand man
-
Guards
-
-
Recruits
-
-
-
Repairees (Pronouced Rep-pair-ees; fix broken androids):
-
-
-
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:01 am

Sign-Up Forms

Name:
Age (If human):
Appearence:
Grade (If android):
Owner (If android):
Personality:
Other:
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:17 am

Rules (Out-roleplay)

No harrassing or bullying others outside the roleplay

Keep things PG-13 (Swearing is allowed, just keep it to a minimum)

Post at least one paragraph (5-7 sentences)

No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus (Characters MUST have some flaws)

Maximum of six characters

LGBTQ+ is accepted!

Put "Fazbear" in the Others section of the form to let me know you've read the rules

Rules (In-roleplay)

For humans:

Keep an android charger in your house at all times if you are to own an android

Return androids that are faulty to the factory immediately

Report any suspicious androids or activity to the factory immediately

Do your job by yourself; you cannot make your android do your job

Follow all city rules happily

For androids:

Respect your owner

Follow your owner's orders or face being dismantled

Perform all orders swiftly; no hiccups in the system

Reject the life of a Rebellious

Do not fight back if you are returned to the factory by your owner

Last bumped by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:17 am.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me