𝕃𝕖π•₯𝕀 π•Šπ•’π•§π•– 𝕠𝕦𝕣 β„™π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 // 𝔻ℂ & 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

(( Jason ii )), ( Alesandro ii ), Glenn ii

Postby Zyn » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:01 pm

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
J a s o nxx" J a y b i r d "xxG r a y s o n
════════════════════════
β™‘ Redwing || Child/Sidekick || 18 || Male
β™‘ Location: Batcave ⇛ The Watchtower
β™‘ Tags: William Clayton, Alesandro Cain
β™‘ Mood: Anxious, Worried, Responsible

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
Jason waited for a response but didn't really get one instead he was meet with the sight of William frantically looking around for something. If he had to hazard a guess it would be that the younger hero was looking for a way to get to the watchtower. He felt a flood of relief when it was made clear that they had found the button to get them to the watchtower. Turning his attention to Alex he motioned to their own way to the watchtower. "You should go meet him up there, it is bound to be very quiet and empty which will be unsettling for anyone. I need to finish up a few protocols here and put the batcave on lock down first and then I will meet the both of you up there" he said and watched as Alex studied him. He knew that what they saw. What they saw was a very tired and haggared hero who might just have too much on his plate right now to be leading other heroes. However Alex didn't say anything about it and instead stepped away while nodding and then headed towards their own elevator or boom tube to the watchtower. Satisfied that Alex would be able to look after young William for a little bit he returned to the batcomputer and began setting up the fail safes around the batcave. Placing the batcave on lock down would be the last thing he did. Once he was pleased with everything he turned his attention the his announcement idea. "Attention Justice League members and allies. Due to super villian kidnapping all of the older and more established heroes I, Redwing, am here by taking over all Justice League buisness until our very own Justice League members return. In doing so I order all able bodied heroes to meet at the watchtower. If you do not arrive in time to leave with the group of us that are headed out in one hour then wait for another group. No hero will be allowed to travel through the portals alone. This message is being set to repeat to all Justice League HQ's and Allie HQ's every five minutes. This is Redwing signing out" he announced clearly over the intercom. That should take care of things for now. Then he set up the message just as he said he would and headed to the boom tube. He paused only a moment before setting the batcave to enter lockdown as soon as he left. Moments latter he was arriving at the watchtower. He was greeted with the sight of Alex attempting to reassure the younger hero. Shaking his head he made his way over. He had carefully schooled his expression and replaced his mask. It wouldn't do any good for him to appeared tired. "I have set up a message to be repeated to everyone with access to the watchtower. We will leave in one hour even if people don't show up. And don't worry William we will get your family back" he said reassuringly.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
A l e s a n d r oxx" A l e x "xxC a i n
═══════════════════════
βš” Unknown || Child/Sidekick || 18 || Male
βš” Location: The Batcave ⇛ The Watchtower
βš” Tags: William Clayton, Jason Grayson
βš” Mood: Scared

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
Alex watched William in silence, it wasn't really his place to say anything about the way the younger hero ran about. His own childhood had been very odd and so he didn't really expect anyone else to be really prepared to see their parents or mentors in a situation like this. It was still shocking for him but at the same time he wasn't so shocked that he was unable to calm himself. After all if anyone could look after themselves it was his mother and Batman. He didn't know anyone else who was quite as mentally strong as those two. Pushing those thoughts aside he tuned in when Jason started telling him to go to the watchtower. He didn't really pay attention to what they were saying instead he was studying the other hero. They were tired, scared and worried. Ragged would be another word to describe the state that Jason was in. This was not the ideal state of someone who was planning on leading a rescue. However given who they had on hand there wasn't anyone better so far. So instead of protesting he just nodded slightly and headed to the boomtube. It didn't take long once he arrived at the boomtube before he was standing in the watchtower. Almost instantly he spotted the younger hero and made his way over. "Is this your first time at the watchtower?" he asked casually. "Jaybird will be here as soon as he wraps up everything at the batcave" he added as an afterthought. He assumed that the younger hero would want to see Jason and not him. Pushing those thoughts aside he struggled to find something else to say to ease William's mind but could think of nothing. It is why when Jason showed up he was more than happy to let the other hero take over.

G l e n nxxA l l e n
═══════════════════════
ϟ Blur || Child/Sidekick || 12 || Male
ϟ An Unknown Location
ϟ Tags: Laura Howlett
ϟ Mood: Scared,

Glenn's eyes widened when his hello was actually answered. He honestly wasn't expecting anyone to answer, there didn't seem like there was anyone around to answer. Slowly he turned around and found the source of the sound, it was a kid like him. But different at the same time. Sure she was around the same age as him but something seemed very different from him. First was the fact that it seemed like she wasn't all that used to using her voice, like perhaps she didn't talk all that much. Which was very different from him, to be honest it was quite shocking that he was able to keep this quiet for this long. Usually he would start talking and just never stop, it was something he was struggling to work on. Shifting in a very uncomfortable way it finally hit him what she had said to him and he took a tiny step back. "Look I don't know who took your father but it wasn't me. I was looking for my father and grandfather and well nobody is here but I came through that portal looking for them. I think the voice said that this was the way to go but I wasn't really listening cause well you know I was worried about my grandfather. I don't actually know if my father is here cause well that's complicated but my grandfather is here for sure" he said quickly. What should have taken longer to say was said in a rush. Shaking his head he looked around again and then back at the girl. "You are looking for you father right? I guess that means we are on the same side right? Yeah. My superhero name is Blur. Its cause I am fast but I guess you could kind of get that from the name. My grandfather is The Flash and my father is Impulse so I mean speed runs in the family. Oh but now I am rambling, I'm sorry. It kid of comes with the whole speed thing, it makes me kind of hyper. But uh who are you?" he asked. He spoke a lot he knew it and maybe if someone wasn't used to it they wouldn't really appreciate it all that much. Hopefully she didn't mind it though.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☒ i, ☽ i

Postby bigwig. » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:49 pm

β„‚π•™π•£π•šπ•€π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•– 𝕁𝕦𝕀𝕑𝕖𝕔𝕫π•ͺπ•œ-𝕆𝕀π•₯π•–π•£π•žπ•’π•Ÿ & ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕝π•ͺ π”»π•£π•–π•šπ•“π•–π•£π•˜
────────────────────────────────── ── ─────────────────
"Papillon" & "White Owl" // female // 14 & 15 // child/sidekick // tagged; each other, Burned Town (open)

Familial relationships could be tumultuous at times in a unit like theirs; step-siblings didn't always get along exceptionally well, and when you added in the additional factors of Holly having been raised mostly by a biological mother who was now dead and Christie having been raised mostly in a top-secret government laboratory, there was more than bound to be some tension among the family of two former masked heroes and their children. But the idea of both their parents disappearing, not leaving behind any sort of note or giving any warning before seemingly dropping off the face of the Earth, was something neither Holly nor Christine had ever been prepared to deal with. Sure, Dan and Laurie had left the girls home alone once or twice before, but never for this long and never without telling both of them beforehand. Holly, being the slightly older and supposedly more well-adjusted of the two, was naturally meant to take charge of the situation, but in all honesty she had no idea what to do - even before the unexpected telepathic message had hit the both of them. It at least explained what had happened to their parents, but immediately left both girls wishing they hadn't received that answer. Both had been sitting upstairs in their shared bedroom, fretting about what might have happened to their parents, when they were overwhelmed by a loud, sardonic speech intruding into their thoughts and a grim vision of their parents trapped in a seemingly inescapable prison cell. Christine immediately threw her hands over the back of her head as though attempting to physically block this mysterious force from her brain, but to no avail. It ran its course and then ended, being followed not moments later by the appearance of a mysterious portal at the back of the room.

Holly looked to her sister immediately, afraid of how a forcible invasion of her mind might make the more sensitive girl react. Trembling, Christie lifted her head and looked towards Holly with wide, fearful eyes. "Did you...did you see them?" She asked, her voice hushed from uncertainty. Holly gave her a solemn nod in return. For a moment, the older girl thought about asking if Christie knew where they were - or if she could find them, maybe just figure out at least roughly where they were in the metaverse? But that was unlikely, and probably too risky. As desperate as she was to get to her parents, she wasn't willing to put Christie through the kind of stress she knew would come from trying to find them with her anti-material clairvoyance. Instead, trying to take charge of the situation, she leapt up from the edge of her bed and declared, "We need to go down to the basement, get our stuff, then go through the portal right away." She spoke as affirmatively as she could, trying to sound resolute but not too aggressive. Though Holly worried that Christie wouldn't be very responsive, as terrified as she was, there was only a moment of pause before she got an agreement from the younger girl. Christine was obviously tentative, but the look in her eyes clearly stated that she knew this was their best option.

The two rushed downstairs to collect their gear, both knowing the way into Dan's hidden basement quite well from their amateur hero training. Suiting up was honestly more symbolic than anything, but it gave them something to set their focus on, and, even if it wasn't much more than a placebo, always bestowed a sense of bravery and security. Christie's outfit was, for its part, much sleeker than her sister's; the mask, being shimmering blue and black and butterfly-shaped, and the high-waisted skirt with its matching butterfly-wing pattern were the only things even remotely opulent about it. Holly had been very insistent that the skirt be able to tear away should it get caught, lest it become as much of a hazard as a cape would've been. For herself, she'd replaced the cape on her father's costume with a feathery shrug that, worst-case-scenario, still came off easily in the front. And her mask, though less sleek, was also more practical - the lenses on its goggles served as a stand-in for her glasses, without which her vision would be entirely abysmal. Christine sheathed her staff and Holly quadruple-checked her belt before both hurried back upstairs, Holly pausing for only a moment to look back at the tarp covering what she knew to be her father's impressive airship. There was no way at all it could get through that portal, and Holly didn't really know how to handle it properly anyway, but she silently swore that someday, once (or if) she got back from this impromptu rescue mission, she'd take Archimedes for the best joyride of her life.

The pair didn't hesitate to jump through the portal, knowing that taking too much time to think about it would just sow excess fear, but both were staggered at what waited for them on the other side. Looking around, it was what appeared to be an unfamiliar city, but everything about it was absolutely ravaged. It looked like it had been entirely leveled, and despite the superficial signs of life nearby (both could hear faint voices not far off), gave off the aura of having been entirely abandoned. For a moment, both young heroes stood dumbfounded. Neither had ever seen anything like this before, and were immensely overwhelmed. But they'd already come through; there was no going back now...
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕃𝕖π•₯𝕀 π•Šπ•’π•§π•– 𝕠𝕦𝕣 β„™π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 // 𝔻ℂ & 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:11 pm

π•†π•π•šπ•§π•–π•£ β„šπ•¦π•–π•–π•Ÿ

Green Arrow /// Parent /// 33 /// Tags; no one /// Feeling; Confused, angry, anxious.

Waking up in a foreign place, nowhere near where you fell asleep was always a bad thing in Oliver's Experience and yes he had woken up in mysterious places before. Though Never in a tiny jail cell with no windows and only one large door, a door that he had already tried to get through to no avail. His arrows were gone and so was all his other gear save for his suit. Whoever it was that had kidnapped him knew everything about him because all of his trackers were gone and secret compartments had been emptied. He had nothing to free himself so after about an hour of trying to get out he sat down on the one thing in the room other than the toilet, a stone bed. Whoever this was really didn't take chances. Who that was one question but his other was how. He couldn't remember what had happened before he passed out.

Suddenly he became worried about everyone else, His son, Felicity, Diggle, his sister, the whole team. If he was wearing his suit that meant he was out when he got caught and they could have taken the others, not to mention they obviously knew who he was, any of his friends or family could be hurt. Oliver Dropped his head into his hands, he needed to think of a way out and soon before whatever took him decides he's no longer useful. this wasnt the first

This wasnt the first time Oliver had been caught and put in a prison with seemingly no way out it had just been the first time in a while. His first escape thought was to check the toilet, there could be some way to use it to escape but there wasnt it was made from a hard steel with nothing to take apart. Sighing in frustration he sat back down on the stone bed there was no way to escape without someone opening the door so he decided he would wait until just that. If they wanted him to stay alive they would have to feed him right? Oliver didn't need a weapon to take down whoever came through that door, he was a weapon.

𝔹𝕖𝕩𝕝𝕖π•ͺ π•Šπ•₯π•’π•£π•œ

Rescue /// Child/Sidekick /// 17 /// Tags; Avengers tower /// Feeling; Calmer, worried, Determined.

Sarah's speech gave Bexley the chance to calm down and think clearly as long as they played along to this psychopath's little game their parents would be safe right? And this game shouldn't be hard to Bexley she was the genius daughter of Tony stark, A simple location game should be easy. Bexley had sent a whole day one year memorizing every country and place on earth, at least everyone she could find but she was very young so was it possible she missed something? There were many places on the earth with Tristan in its name, but what if Tristan wasnt the name of the location? Was it an anagram? Or the name of a company or maybe a person? It could be an object or and animal... so many options. Maybe she should call her sister.

Bexley and Morgan never really got along, Morgan was smarter, older and in her own words "more mature than Bexley" but judging by the fact she didn't come to this meeting Morgan was probably already through the portal with Her team of much other and more capable heroes. After letting out a sigh of defeat she looked over at the bar counter to see something she hadn't noticed before. Her Dad's old sunglasses, she used to wear them a lot when she played policemen with Fredrick as a kid. Bexley Gently picked them up and looked at them remembering what her dad looked like wearing them. A feeling of Determination washed over her and she put the sunglasses on and turning on her heel to Sarah who was speaking to her. "I agree, and dont worry about how we are gonna do this, We are the children of the avengers, we will figure it out and save them." Bexx turned to Fredrick and held out her hand to his chest. " Armor override Rapture protocol Bexley Stark. Time to open up Fredrick and let me in." This was the override command for all her father's armor sets only to be used if the avengers ever disappeared, it gave Bexley or Morgan full access to all of his suits.

After Sarah comforted Emma everyone got ready to go through the portal Bexley took one last look at the Kids who had to stay behind to protect the world while they were gone and gave them all a nod. She would do anything it took to get their parents back. "Avengers! Assemble..." After hearing those famous words the whole team went through the portal.

The first thing Bexley noted was the horrible remains of the town they entered in the second was that there were a little girl and boy confronting each other in the road the last was that she could hook up to this world's internet. Perfect, This was good because she now could search for Tristan in this world quickly and not have to rely on just her memory. "Fredrick connect to the internet but just to be safe throw up all firewalls and use an IP address from Mexico." After Fred hooked up to the internet and pulled up news her eyes widened in shock at what she saw. The headlines read "Villians rain supreme, Heros defeated." "Guys..."

𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕒 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖π•₯π•₯

Laura /// Child/Sidekick /// 11 /// Tags; Burned town; Glenn Allen /// Feeling; upset, vengful, irrtated

Hes like peter. Was the first thing Laura thought When the boy next to her started rambling in a tone that was too fast and unnatural for any normal human. This kid certainly didn't have as much control as peter did in conversations or really any control what so ever and it probably didn't help his family was missing also. So the man who took her parents took his too which meant they could look for their parents together. She debated this in her head for a minute. Laura had never been one to team up with others except for her father and peter on occasion since others usually got in the way and communication was a problem. On the other hand, this kid was just like peter in the powers department and his personality kind of reminded her of a younger version of her father's friend which made her feel less uneasy.

"Laura." She raised her hand again this time claws retracted for him to shake. She had seen her father do this to new people he met but didn't realize that people didn't generally like to shake your hand if there was blood all over your knuckles. She took a moment to fully inspect Blur, he looked around 12 with unshevled copper hair and black eyes. He also wore a Hero suit like She had read in her father's comics, it was black and silver. It made her wonder if she should get a hero suit and save people, it might be cool. "Do you know who took our family." Laura questioned this time not trying to be intimidating as she had before. She was much calmer than when she first came out of the portal but her emotions were still raging. The last thing she needed was the annoying children of the Avengers to show up and interrupt Her and Blur's conversation. It seemed the mystery man took everyone if even the avenger's children were showing up. Weren't they supposed to be the best of the best?

She didn't have a grudge against the Avengers or anything just they were always too much for her the first and only time she visited them she refused to ever go back. The only thing Laura hated more than talking was being touched and thats all they wanted to do. So many hugs by the time it was over she wanted to claw someone.

π•Žπ•šπ•π•π•šπ•’π•ž ℂ𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•₯π• π•Ÿ

Blue Feather /// Child/Sidekick /// 13 /// Tags; The Arrowcave /// Feeling; Terrified, anxious, Realived. Determined.

William walked around for a few minutes before already feeling uneasy about being in space alone. He had always been told that the watchtower was always full of heroes, Uncle Digg had come back onetime wide-eyed and in awe, He had always found people with powers to be baffling. So sitting in a huge empty spaceship by himself was not the most comforting thing. He was just starting to think that even doing homework with Rasia would be better than this when A Bat team hero finally showed up. He recognized him from the few times he had been to the Arrow cave during a bat and arrow team up but never got to catch the others Alias. He tried his best to remove the solemn and worried expression from his face and replace it with a neutral expression But he didn't really put much effort into it. "First time.... Hopefully, last..." He traied off and only nodded to the notion of the other hero getting to the tower soon.

William Had met Jaybird once before When he had gotten stuck helping his father on a mission to save his aunt who had been taken to BlΓΌdhaven. The rest of the Arrow team with the exception of Felicity was out of town and William wasnt going to let his father fight league of assassin men alone nor would he abandon his Aunt. There Green Arrow contacted Nightwing and Jaybird to assist in the resuce. The two were much like each other and very admirable men, if William ever became a vigilante he would want to be like them. So when Jaybird reassured him they would get the heroes back He felt the determination and courage he had in the levator return to him. If any time was a good time to stop being a coward now would be that time. Mom protect them where ever they are, they need it. William looked up towards the older hero "We will, I will. I do whatever you need me to just say the word."

Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕃𝕖π•₯𝕀 π•Šπ•’π•§π•– 𝕠𝕦𝕣 β„™π•’π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 // 𝔻ℂ & 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:52 am

Roxie/Quetzalcoatl/Tags: Open.. Mentioning Jason./Location: Heading toward the Watchtower.

Roxie was doing some emergency preparations on her computer when a message popped up. She quickly turned on subtitles. It was a message from another hero calling everyone to the watchtower. She quickly turned off her screen and gathered any supplies that might be useful. "I hope one of them knows sign language.." She flew as swiftly as possible to the tower.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

of the stars, one

Postby sun » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 am

x
    ` 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 π₯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐑, 𝐑𝐚π₯ 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 Β΄

out of uniformx|x35x|xtagged:xlonely times

xxxxxxIt is a violent, sudden awakening, striking without a warning and shaking the lone man in his lone little box out of his deep slumber, his confused face welded onto the freezing pavement beneath him. Eons away from graceful, he shakily gets up from his uncomfortable resting place and lets out a painful groan, with one hand reaching for anything to use for support, and the other swiping his across his forehead as if to apply a magical cure for headache. Obviously, it didn’t bear results. Few moments are spent recollecting conscience, and finally, he opens his eyes to perceive the situation. β€œOh, brother… what have you gotten yourself into this time, Jordan?” the man questions himself, letting out a sigh that is abrupted by dry laughter; β€œI thought you were over this phase.” Indeed. It was a prison cell, which by itself wouldn’t be a new experience to him, only it wasn’t your typical one; blocking you away from any civilization with the lack of peeping holes. Usually you could chat with the guards no issue, make β€˜em real mad. Lure β€˜em in, beat β€˜em up, reclaim your freedom. No chance for that here. So there was only one option.

xxxxxxβ€œRight, okay, so prison boss dude? Or is it lady? As much as I appreciate Your Gloriousness’ kindness by grantin’ me a roof over my head for the night, I got myself other places to go. It’s not you, it’s me. Sorry, but we’re through. C’mon Ring, let’s leave before they start with the weeping,” Hal cues his most trustworthy companion, raises his hand up to coat himself in green, butβ€” nothing happens. There’s no glow, no confirmation to anything. Just the echo of his own arrogant voice, colliding with the stone walls and ringing right back at him like insults. β€œUm… hey Ring, buddy, this really isn’t the time for—” he grunts from between his teeth, raises his gaze and only then realizes; β€œBuddy?” – it was gone. And panic overcomes our β€˜fearless’ leader figure as he feels his heart sinking. There was no way he could’ve misplaced it, for he never parted with the precious thing. And even if it did happen to fall off or be stored in a less obvious place like a pocket, it would’ve heard him and scheduled a reunion at once. But the longer he waited, the more apparent it became it was not coming back to him. No. It had been stolen. At last someone recognized it as something far more than a mere fashion choice. But despite the light-hearted jokes, it’s a lot to digest, and our hero finds himself at loss of rational thoughts. Yet conceals it behind a deceitful smile. And walks over to the ridiculously big door, banging onto it a few times with a firm fist. β€œAh, prison boss dude-lady?” he calls out once more, pressing his ear against the door to listen for activity on the other side, β€œBaby I take it all back. No hard feelings right? I’ll buy ya a box of those heart-shaped chocolates if you agree on a date with me. Or perhaps even donuts. You coppers love your donuts, riiiight? Yum yum?”

x
    x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✭] America Chavez β”‚ 001

Postby Dragonheart48 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:58 am

─ ✭ ───────── π€πŒπ„π‘πˆπ‚π€ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐙 ───────── ✭ ─
Curious Hero β”‚ Homosexual β”‚ 18 β”‚ Single: open/pm me β”‚ Tags:
───── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─────
indentAmerica had been having a peaceful morning in a coffee shop getting her daily fix of caffeine, old habits die hard no matter what universe you're in, when the ominous voice echoed from the back of her skull. She was confused at and a slight fizzle excitement blazed in her chest at the possibility of her mothers being alive somehow but she realized that it had to be something that was happening in this universe. She took off from the ground shooting through the air towards the Avengers tower. No matter which universe she went to the avengers seemed to be pretty friendly, with the occasional exception, especially if you wore stars and stripes and happened to go by America. The portals and panicking children however was not something she'd been expecting initially catching her off guard and she listened briefly to a girl in the token spangly outfit speak about being calm. The group scattered to go get supplies and America, making the split decision to help, quietly slipped away to her own little pocket of some uninhabited reality to pick up one of her supplies stashes. It wasn't to hard to pick up on the dimensional energy left from the villainous portal and make her own way into the universe the team of children was likely going to. She formed a portal and with a powerful kick it shattered creating a door way into a burned wreckage of a town, and there were what must have been the young avengers of this earth.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:24 pm

G
Emma May Parker
Spider-Man’s daughter // 17 // Avenger // Spider-Girl // tags: Bexley, Sarah

Emma looked around confused and slightly weirded out, she did not want to be here any longer than they needed to be, and at the moment all she wanted was to run to her dad because it was all a bad dream. She walked along the line of the leading members of the Avengers and looked around, inching closer to her friends as she felt chills go down her spine as if her Spidey sense was going to activate soon but no one was there but them. She nodded, still dazed from all the chaos that was still going on, she felt her blood sugar dropping by second as she was about to pass out at what Bexley had found. If villains reigned supreme then what happened to the heroes who inhabited this world? She sluggishly swung to the top of a not so damaged building and crouched in her Spidey position and taking off her mask so she could take a better deep breath to calm her nerves, she kept watching the large surrounding area after she put her mask back on for the special lenses in the eyes of her mask. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She looked down and shook her head sadly and jump flipped down next to Lea and walked back with her to the meeting spot. When Lea mentioned the ooze, all she could think about was her dad and the villains who could be behind this, "Like Green Goblin type green?" She asked, not even realizing she asked it. "What about Loki? I mean he has so much against our parents?" She shrugged and leaned against the wall, dropping her mask to the ground, leaning her head on the wall and closed her eyes, she drummed her fingers to the random music playing in the background. She zoned out as her breathing slowed and she could feel the weight on her shoulders lift slightly as she kind of fell asleep, letting gravity make her slide down the wall and she unconsciously floded her arms over her knees.

Sarah Peggy Rogers
Captain America’s daughter // 18 // Avenger // Miss America // tags: Bexley, Em

Sarah scanned the area, ice, and burns everywhere. She couldn’t tell if this was post-apocalyptic with them being the only inhabitants at the moment. ”Lea, you think you can tell if these burns are manmade or naturally caused?” She asked before she asked Em to scan the area for any other people besides the two kids over in the distance before she could even web up something Bexley caught everyone’s attention. Heroes defeated was what stood out to her most, if they were defeated then where did they go after this, did they even make it out alive? It sent a shiver down her spine and she turned to the group without showing any signs of fear. ”Okay, we’re using the buddy system, I’ll be with Bex, Em go with Lea and the rest find your partner and quick.” She clapped her hands once and everyone split up with their partner to find any clues, it reminded her of an escape room, but to a much larger scale. She started walking down with Bex to the two children cautiously, she didn’t want to freak out the girl since she knew what she could do after the little stunt she pulled to try and freak out the other boy who did lot seem familiar at all. She nodded her head with a smile to Em and turned to Bexley, ”Freddy can you play any type of music or tune to signal to others that may come that we’re here?” she smirked as Freddy started to play their β€œtheme songs” which was basically each person’s favorite song, she bounced lightly and moved around the small alleyway to "4 seconds to save the world" by Madonna. Her smile soon faded when Em and Lea had come back to them with sad eyes. She sighed and placed her shield against the wall. ”Whoever is playing this sick game has to be someone we all know,” She started as she scanned the area again, ”Yeah it cant be Loki, he hasn’t shown up in years so why would he be doing it now if he knew we were keeping tabs?” She answered Em and leaned against the wall drumming her fingers on her thigh while they waited for any news. Her head perked up when Lea mentioned her vision, her eyes widened with hope but were just disappointed when she shrugged. ”Did you find anything else, Bex?” She asked as Bex was typing away at a hovering keyboard tirelessly.

Lea Maddison Heafter
Blaze // 17 // Avenger // tags: Bexley, Sarah, Em

Lea scanned the area once again, she turned to Sarah and nodded. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the article that Bexley found, she shivered a little and grabbed onto Em's arm as they walked about, they got to a pretty secluded area and Em webbed up to perch on top one of the buildings and watched the movement in the area. Lea brushed her fingers along some of the buildings and noticed all the strange marks that she hasn't seen in their world. She kneeled down and examined some magma looking ooze, going to touch it. She noticed it glowing an odd orange color with a green tint, she shook her head a looked up to Em who also did the same, they headed back as the first ones back to a bored-looking Sarah and an in-the-zone Bexley. She leaned against the wall next to Sarah, "It all looks like the same type of burns. It’s hard to tell but from what Bexx found, then these villains destroyed this place ages ago, almost like... Hang on" She turned to a large piece of rubble and sparked a piece of it, and put it out soon after to study the burns β€œYeah we’re the first ones here in a while, but we better be prepared. I found some other stuff back there, it was weird, glowing greenish but it was still orange like magma." She turned to Em as she asked if it was the Green Goblin color green, she nodded and turned back to Sarah after Em continued talking. "It's true, Loki can't try anything, especially if he was one of them who was taken." She agreed as she crossed her arms and held her chin as she walked over to Bex and scanned her research so far, "Although, I'm not too sure why I saw the vision. My parents weren't Avengers nor did they associate with them, and the thing is I saw all of them. Sort of like a pan of all the cells, I didn't recognize some of the heroes though." She shrugged and went back to looking at the small screen in front of Bex after she looked up and explained what she saw.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(((Cassandra i))), ((Jason iii)), (Alesandro iii), Glenn iii

Postby Zyn » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:59 pm

C a s s a n d r axx" C a s s "xxC a i n
═══════════════════════
☠ Blackbat || Parent || Female
☠ Location: Cell
☠ Tags: Harold Jordan

Maybe it was the rambling from the cell next to her or maybe her system had finally gotten rid of the sedative that had been keeping her under. Either way Cassandra found her slowly coming out of what felt like a daze and it took a moment for her mind to catch up with the rest of her. When she finally came out of the daze she found her self sitting on a solid cot, scratch that, a stone bed. Her gaze flickered over the room that she was currently stuck in, it was a tiny jail cell but unlike anyone she had ever seen before. This one lacked any windows and possessed only one door. Much like other cells she had seen there was a toilet but aside from that and then stone bed she was currently sitting on there wasn't anything else in the cold room. Now that she had taken in where she was being kept she turned her attention to herself. Aside from the suit itself that she was currently wearing her gadgets and anything that she kept stored in her pouches that lined her belt were missing. It seemed that they had even taken her gauntlets, apparently whomever had taken her had been worried about the spikes on her gauntlets. Although to be fair she used them as weapons sometimes, there was a reason for everything that she wore. Pushing those thoughts from her mind she pushed herself to her feet and moved silently to the door.

Letting out a small sigh she resigned herself to the fact that there was no way to get out of the room. She would just have to trust that her son would realize that she was missing and come for her. Something that she assumed might take awhile, it wasn't like they kept in the best touch when they were apart. After all the both were more than aware of the fact that if they contacted the other while they were under cover that it might compromise their position. It was then she heard the rambling voice again and was able to pinpoint who it was and vaguely where it was coming from. Green Lantern other wise known as Hal Jordan. "Green Lantern?" she asked in a quiet and slightly gravely voice. While she spoke more than she did as a young child it was still very little and unless she was with someone who needed her to talk she didn't use her voice very often. it is why it was so gravely, lack of use did that to a person. She wondered for a moment if there was anyone else there. It was then that she wished had some sort of power that would be her know if there was anyone else out there other than Hal. She knew that there had to be more people out there but it felt a bit like she was floating in space. The only thing grounding her was the cell she was in and the fact that Hal was in the cell next to her. It implied that there were more cells with more heroes inside them. "It's Blackbat" she said after a long time as if she realized that Hal might not be able to recognize her voice.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
J a s o nxx" J a y b i r d "xxG r a y s o n
════════════════════════
β™‘ Redwing || Child/Sidekick || 18 || Male
β™‘ Location: The Watchtower
β™‘ Tags: William Clayton, Alesandro Cain
xxxxxxxThe Kids of the Avengers
β™‘ Mood: Anxious, Worried, Responsible

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
Jason nodded with relief when he found what he had said to the young hero had helped. It wasn't sure if what he had to say would even help the younger hero, after all he wasn't even established as his own hero yet he was still just his father sidekick. He was used to it but at the same time sometimes he wondered if anyone took him seriously because of it. Pushing those thoughts aside he forced himself to focus on Alex who brought up some good points. If they left now without gathering anything then they wouldn't really be prepared for what was ahead. Glancing over at William he wondered if the younger hero even knew where their father's room was. "I am going to get some supplies as well. I know my father keeps extra supplies in his room just in case someone else needs some extra stuff so if you don't know where your fathers room is then you can come with me. There won't be any extra suits for you or your father but there should be extra rations and weapons and some rations to get the both of us through a month or so" he said and then motioned for the door. "Of course you don't have to come with me, you are more then welcome to go find your fathers room so long as you meet us back here in forty five minutes" he added. He didn't want to make it sound like he didn't believe in the younger hero. He believed in them more than he thought that they knew. After all he was offering to share supplies. With that he didn't wait any longer for the younger hero, he assumed that if they wanted to come with him than they would be right on his tail. It didn't take all that long for him to reach his fathers room and he entered the room he had been in only once or twice. It was so customized to fit his fathers personality that it caused him to flinch slightly. It hurt how much this room looked like his father. The walls were covered with posters of his fathers favorite things, the Justice League, the Flying Graysons and much much more. What space on the walls weren't covered with posters had shelves with knickknacks that his father had picked up over the years.

Shaking his head slightly to clear his mind he focused on the things he needed to grab. The first thing his eyes fell on was the duffel bag that his father used often on long missions. Moving forward he picked up and and started stuffing extra suits for himself and his father as well as weapons including enough to arm his father. Then he moved onto first aid and shoved enough in to cover even the worst wounds. Then came the rations and he put in enough for himself and his father. With that complete he grabbed a second duffel bag, one that he used whenever he joined his father on long missions. He filled that one with more weapons and first aid and enough rations for two people. He wanted to have it on hand just in case William needed it. Once he was done he checked the time and lunged to his feet. He had two minutes to get from here to the main room of the watchtower. Slinging the bags over his shoulders he bolted back to the main room. Making it just in time he came to a halt next to Alesandro. They waited a few minutes to make sure that they had everyone. He took that time to stretch and check that William had everything and offering the bag to them soundlessly. Once they had waited long enough he followed Alesandro through the portal and instantly taken aback by the state of this world. It was full of ruin and decay something that he had never seen in his entire life and he had seen a lot of rot and decay. However usually there were people around struggling to put the broken pieces back together. Here everything was left in the broken state that it had been put into. Reaching out he let his hand run over the broken wall next to him, the brick crumbled and blew away with the lightest touch. With a sharp breath he turned his attention to Alex who had spotted a group of people. Moving silently to join Alex he motioned for William to join them. "I don't know if we can trust them so hang back and I will approach them. If it looks like things are going to get hairy get out of here. No point in sacrificing all of us if we don't have to" He whispered urgently. With that he stepped out the corner.

Walking closer to the group of people he slowly raised his hands in a sign of peace. If they were friendly he didn't want them to attack him because they didn't know that he was on their side. If they weren't friendly then he wasn't sure what he was going to do. It wasn't like he had any powers. "Hello I come in peace I go by the alias Redwing and I have come to find my family that was taken. Is that what you group is also looking for?" he called out in a friendly way. Despite his friendly voice and body langue a part of him was getting ready to flee should things go down hill. It wasn't like he was going to assume they were friendlies right off the bat. He had too much experience with the villains from his world to assume that just anyone was going to help him or be friendly. However he would much rather approach someone and hope that they were friendly then avoid them and find out later that they could have helped him. A thought that put him between a rock and a hard place at times. Pushing those thoughts aside he paused when he was close enough to have a decent conversation with the group while also being far enough away to not be intimidating. He didn't want them to assume he was a threat after all.

A l e s a n d r oxx" A l e x "xxC a i n
═══════════════════════
βš” Unknown || Child/Sidekick || 18 || Male
βš” Location: The Watchtower
βš” Tags: William Clayton, Jason Grayson
βš” Mood: Worried, Concerned, Confident

Alex nodded slightly when William informed him that it was the younger heroes first time on the watchtower. He could still remember the first time he had arrived on the station, of course for him it had been teaming with members of the Justice League. He had been much younger then and had visited with his mother and he had finally understood why his mother didn't come to the watchtower much. There were too many people and it just wasn't a place that seemed like her kind of speed but she had still brought him there to give him the experience. He hadn't been to the watchtower many times since just because he was mostly stationed in Hong Kong with his mother, there wasn't much use for the both of them to be visiting the watchtower even though Bruce had set up a boomtube near them. Shaking his head slightly to clear his thoughts and looked over at William. "It is better when there are people here" he said quietly and then let Jason take over. He knew that the other hero was much more liked after all his friend had taken more of Richards characteristics and that had given the other hero the ability to charm people. That was something he was still trying to learn, well not necessarily charm other people but make it so that people liked being around him. Moving forward he leaned against the window that showed them an amazing view of earth.

Only forty five more minutes until they would leave. With that thought he glanced over at Jason. "I will grab some supplies to take with us. Don't know how long we will be there so you should grab some too. I'm going to grab enough for a month" he said and then without waiting for a response he headed towards the room that had been set up for his mother and him. It didn't take him long to grab a duffel bag and fill it with some extra weapons, first aid and suits, he even included an extra suit for his mother. He wasn't sure what state they would find their parents in but he wanted to make sure that he was ready for anything. Then with the last bit of room he had he stashed enough rations for a month, the rations were the bare minim for a human so there was more than enough room in the duffel bag. With that he glanced at the time and was relived to find that he had ten minutes to spare to get back. With that in mind he headed back to the main room. They had been lucky that there was a portal in the main room. Arriving in the main room that overlooked the earth he pulled his mask over his face. Much like his mothers former suit the mask completely cover his face. Then he motioned towards the portal and started forward. He knew that they would follow him. The moment he stepped through the portal he was blown away by the state the world was in. It looked completely decimated and it looked like it had been awhile since it had happened and yet there was no indication that anyone was left to fix the broken city. Taking a step forward he slipped into the shadows. In the distance he could see another group of people. No heroes. Step through a portal of similar size. Even further away he spotted another pair of people but these where more obviously kids. Narrowing his eyes under his mask he tried to figure out if they were friends or foes. Motioning silently he pointed the two groups out to Jason. Their so called leader could figure out what to do next.

G l e n nxxA l l e n
═══════════════════════
ϟ Blur || Child/Sidekick || 12 || Male
ϟ Location: An Unknown Location
ϟ Tags: Laura Howlett
xxxxxxx( Mentioned Briefly )
xxxxxxxThe Kids of the Avengers
ϟ Mood: Scared, Nervous, Worried

Glenn blinked owlishly as the girl seemed to study him and was almost taken aback when she offered both her hand and her name. He made note of the fact that she had claws and that she had retracted them when she offered his hand. He hadn't seemed to notice them the first time round. Without skipping a beat he reached out and gave her hand a hardy shake. He didn't really mind the blood after all he had seen worse plus he understood more than anyone when your power wasn't good for your own body. "Hi Laura, wow you have claws! That's super cool! I haven't really seen anyone with claws like that! But it seems like they injure your hands when you use them so that really sucks. OH but that probably something that you like to talk about it sorry. When I get nervous I talk to much, I mean I talk more than I usually do. I guess since you just meet me you wouldn't know the difference though so I should just shut up" he rambled. He paused to breath while trying to remind himself that not everyone liked the fact that he talked a lot. He didn't really want to scare away this new person so quickly. Though to be honest she didn't seem too off put by his constant rambling. Also it seemed like she didn't like to talk as much as he did,or maybe she did and he was just talking to much which is why she wasn't saying much cause he was saying enough for the both of them. Shaking his head slightly he perked up when she started talking again.

"I... don't know. There was just this voice in my head and they didn't really say a name. I mean they said something about Tristian but that is all I really heard. I didn't really listen to much of what they were saying. I mean I saw them all locked up and that all I could really think about" he admitted and even managed to cut himself off before he talked forever. It was then he noticed that more people were arriving but these weren't people he knew and from Laura's body language she didn't seem to be all that fond of them. With that information he decided that he didn't really like these new people. After all if they put Laura on edge then they would put him on edge. "Maybe lets start looking for our family then, I don't know those people that just showed up so maybe it would be best if we just looked by ourselves?" he said hesitantly and took a step back. Glancing over his shoulder he made note of the way the city looked, mostly because he wanted to be able to get back to this spot. Then he turned his attention back to Laura waiting for her to say something about his plan.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:13 pm

???

??? /// Villian /// ??? /// Tags; Parents and prisoners /// Feeling; Happy, excited, mischevious.

The Stone doors to each Of the prisoner cells slowly began to open at a snail's pace and with a loud rumble. Once fully opened the doors lead into a huge room the size of multiple Football fields. It was the same as the cells nothing in it except the stone walls, floor, a ceiling and the thousands of cells lining the walls. Slowly people started to walk out into the huge room from their cells, some looking old and tired as if they had given up all hope and not recognizable to any of the new prisoners. They had been here for years. Suddenly a voice rang out in a cheery tone. " Hello my precious prisoners this is your warden speaking, you may notice lots of new prisoners, Their the ones with their spirit still intact if you can tell, see your wonderful and generous warden thought you all seemed sad so I brought you, new friends!! arnt I just amazing." The cheery voice let out a light laugh that soon turned menacing. " Now to our parents here, id like to say your little kiddies are so lost trying to find you, already an hour in and they have barely left the starting point. some havnt even gone through the portals yet." The voice Tsked and sighed. " let us hope your children do better then theirs did." At this some of the old prisoners started to cry and others looked at the new "prisioners" with sympathetic looks as if they knew what the man with the cheery voice was talking about. " Now I must attend to some things, toodles!" The voice left with a horrible laugh.

π•†π•π•šπ•§π•–π•£ β„šπ•¦π•–π•–π•Ÿ

Green Arrow /// Parent /// 33 /// Tags; no one /// Feeling; angry, baffled, frantic.

Once the stone door to his cell began to open Oliver got into a fighting stance ready to take down whoever came through the door but no one ever did. Instead, the door opened into a huge Room bigger than the Lobby room in the Watchtower it was completely bare except for the thousands of other opened cell doors. Slowly people walked from their cells, some Oliver recognized as other justice leaders, some walked out looking tired and worn like they had been here a while and others came out cautiously as he did. Oliver grit his teeth in frustration, the room would take him hours to walk around and find his team and he could only hope they were near people they knew.

This obviously wasnt just about him and team arrow it included the entire justice league. Whoever this was had to be incredibly powerful because it seemed like the entire justice league was here, scratch that it seemed like every hero was here. It baffled Oliver as to how everyone could be taken like this without at least one person escaping. There had to be someone right? Then the so-called warden began to speak. " Now to our parents here, id like to say your little kiddies are so lost trying to find you, already an hour in and they have barely left the starting point. some haven't even gone through the portals yet." At this Oliver Tensed what on earth could this freak mean by kiddies. Looking around at everyone he realized none of their sidekicks were here, at first he assumed they were somewhere else in the room, maybe bunched together but hearing these words Oliver began to assume the worst. " let us hope your children do better then theirs did."

Arsenal, His sons, they could be in danger, William was only thirteen and didn't want this life. Oliver had already failed his son once with Adrian Chase he could not fail his son again. Escaping was top priority now, He needed to group together with the other justice league members and figure out how to get out. Some of the Prisoners he didn't recognize were also starting to panic like him were they also worried about their kids? He didn't know and didn't care at this point instead he was already walking away from his cell in search of Heroes he knew.

𝔹𝕖𝕩𝕝𝕖π•ͺ π•Šπ•₯π•’π•£π•œ

Rescue /// Child/Sidekick /// 17 /// Tags; Burned town /// Feeling; Worried, distracted, in the zone.

Bexley continued to search through the internet finding all kinds of horrible things, like how the world was now in complete anarchy, people went to war constantly and groups of people were ruled over by different villains. There were no more countries and most of the world was destroyed the internet was barely kept up only used by those in powerful places. She was so engrossed in her reading that she didn't notice the others return from their little excavation to explore the city. One thing did catch her eye though, an article from years ago that read all Heros captured in the war between heroes and villains were taken to a remote prison on an island that constantly sucked away peoples power. The location was unknown and kept a secret which made Bexley growl in frustration.

While looking through the articles she heard Lea say something about weird ooze in the town. This perked Bexley's interest and she began researching the town they were in. What was found made her eyes widen and she calmly pulled up a holographic article for the others to see. " This place is dangerous we should probably leave. That ooze you found is incredibly dangerous and toxic when exposed to fire. She took a moment to let it sink in for the others. " We are fine because its been a while since this town was on fire but if anyone starts a fire here the fumes could become deadly again." Bexley was about to ask Lea if she started any fires while they were split up but a man suddenly approached them non threateningly.

"Hello I come in peace I go by the alias Redwing and I have come to find my family that was taken. Is that what your group is also looking for?" Bexley turned to look at the others questioningly. Should they trust him? Redwing was not a name she recognized so he must be from one of the other worlds Sarah had spoken of. The multi-verse was something her father spoke of a few times but he thought it was simply a theory until thanos showed up. It had always intrigued her to think there were other versions of earth out there with other heroes or villains like the one they were on now. "Fredrick you can stop with the music. We are here looking for our parents they were taken from us also." Bexley had been floating but landed to show the others the article she found.

Bexley would let Sarah decide if they should trust the other guy but she was still worried about the ooze and really didn't want to be in this town anymore. Bexx also took note that the two kids had started to sneak off while they were distracted she didn't say anything though because she knew laura could take care of herself. Plus laura scared her a little.

𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕒 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖π•₯π•₯

Laura /// Child/Sidekick /// 11 /// Tags; Bruned town /// Feeling; Calmer, ready to fight, content

Laura was slightly shocked when Blur complimented her claws no one had ever called them cool in fact most people were terrified of them. For the first time today laura smiled a little, the whole thing with her father had her probably too worked up, Logan was more than capable of caring for himself she was just terrified of losing him. Blue was right about her not wanting to talk about it but not because it bothered her she just didn't like to talk. "It doesn't hurt when I take them out anymore." She responded and then returned her focus on the Avengers kids who had approached them. She simply frowned at them when they almost immediately got distracted though she could blame them. they were probably worried about their parents too.

"I... don't know. There was just this voice in my head and they didn't really say a name. I mean they said something about Tristian but that is all I really heard. I didn't really listen to much of what they were saying. I mean I saw them all locked up and that all I could really think about" Laura nodded along at this she also didn't hear much of what the voice said. At Blur's suggestion to ditch the others and she agreed, nodding her head again. They could probably help a lot but Laura would rather go find some bad guy to rough up and tell them where their parents were. She motioned for blur to follow her while she quietly left the group of avengers heading for what looked like the edge of the town they were in.

"I can smell another town not far from here, it has people in it." She didn't know if these people would be friendly but she didn't care, if they weren't friendly she would be more than willing to force them to be. Whoever took the Heroes had made a big mistake the avengers wernt people to mess aground with and neither were their kids. If Laura could find her father the avengers' children would.

π•Žπ•šπ•π•π•šπ•’π•ž ℂ𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•₯π• π•Ÿ

Blue Feather /// Child/Sidekick /// 13 /// Tags; The watch tower, Burned town /// Feeling; Determined, nervous, prepared.

William listened intently to Jaybird nodding along when he spoke about the rooms. " I have no clue where it is but i think ill go find it. if i dont end up finding it ill just come back here." Jogging away to where the rooms would be William felt slightly guilty, He sorta lied when he said he had no idea where it was so he could have an excuse if he was late getting back. He didn't know where is was but he knew what door it was; one time while up here felicity had said she stuck a "Hang in there" Kitty poster on his father's door to embarrass him but his father never paid mind to it or took it off. William knew that he father did actually care it was there he just didn't want to take it down because it was felicity who put it there.

Seeing the poster on the door William smiled and opened the door gently as if him being too rough would make the door disappear. inside the room was everything he expected there to be, making him smile. It was almost bare aside from the bed, closet and desk. Laying on the bed he spotted something he knew he had to take with. His father's first bow lay on the bed untouched in a while it even had some dust on it. His father would need a bow when William finally rescued him and this would be perfect. After running his fingers across it he slung it over his back and got to work gathering supplies into a Backpack. He grabbed almost all of his father's arrows and other small gadgets he found lying around, checking the time he realized he needed to head back and after one last glance over his father's room he shut the door and headed back.

He arrived just as Jaybird did and took the other duffle bag the older hero handed to him this trip was going to be a long one and his nerves were all over the place. Taking a deep breath as he watched the heroes go through the portal effortlessly he closed his eyes and forced himself to step through it. "Here goes nothing.." Once he had decided it was safe to open his eyes William looked in awe of everything around him. Buildings lay in rubble and scorch marks, the sky even held a soft orange glow. "I don't know if we can trust them so hang back and I will approach them. If it looks like things are going to get hairy get out of here. No point in sacrificing all of us if we don't have to" He whispered urgently." Frowning nervously he gave a silent prayer for the older hero's safety and watched Jaybird approach the group of people.

Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:08 am

Roxie/Quetzalcoatl/Location: Watchtower, Other side of Portal.

Roxie arrived at the watchtower but when she went in the place was devoid of life, just a second too late to catch whoever was here. Frustrated she lashed her tail and narrowed her red eyes. 'I don't need anyone!' She thought and grinned. ' I'll save them myself.' In her determined fury she flew through the portal and crashed onto a pile of rubble. It didn't take her long to detect emotions that weren't hers, she kicked the rubble off of her and cautiously read them. 'Their anixety and fear radiate off them like a tidal wave.'

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me