( ( ★ ) champion of mine ) [o&a]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ( ( ★ ) champion of mine ) [o&a]

Postby dinolover519 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:47 pm

𝕳𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓 ♣ Ravenclaw ♣
Female ♣ Bisexual ♣ 16 (6th year)♣
Tags: Lucas,open ♣Location: Hogwarts express

Her blue, bronze, and black Hogwarts robes flowing around her body, the young witch waltzed across the hidden platform towards the train tracks for her 6th time, a grim reminder that the end of her time at Hogwarts was growing ever near. Swallowing back the bile that came with such wretched thoughts, the eager Ravenclaw adjusted her grip on the field guide in her hand and waited patiently for the train to arrive. Soon enough, the familiar magical machine rolled into the station, the air rushing from it blowing her gradient hair around her face and the steam blowing around filling her lungs. Soon enough, her vision cleared as the smoke faded and her wavy hair settled around her shoulders. Before her stood the legendary Hogwarts Express, which, despite how many times she stood before it, never ceased to impress her with its great power and speed.

Hecate gazed at the enchanted train’s opening doors with tired, unblinking hazel eyes, her luggage resting beside her and her favorite book, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, in her hand. Her wavy hair was a tad messier than normal, but her uniform was quite clean, especially compared to her normal dirt and grass stained apparel. In order to avoid having to sit through another one of her parents lectures on responsibility and rules, she had snuck out through the Floo Network at the break of dawn, bags, books, and cats in tow. Now, sleep deprived but excited, the auburn-haired witch stepped into the Hogwarts Express and walked down the hall of various compartments, her twin cats, Selene and Helios, eagerly pacing after her.

Picking a compartment at random, the Ravenclaw slowly opened the door, and held in the gasp that threatened to escape from her lips. Hollythorn was not one to engage in gossip, preferring the company of nature and novels to noisy witches and wizards. But even she knew of the pale wizard sitting before her. In a fraction of a second, she weighed her options. On one hand, if she slammed the door and walked away, it would be considered rude and she certainly didn’t want to make enemies with the rumored dark wizard. However, she also didn’t want to sit next to him, labeling herself as an easy target to other students who altogether might be more terrifying than the half vampire alone could possibly be.

Without missing a beat, she smiled faintly at the pale boy and asked with only a slight hint of a nervous stutter, “H-hello there? Do you mind if I sit in here?”

Word Count: 430/458 words (without/with code)
Last edited by dinolover519 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:31 pm

Lucas Searoby
Ravenclaw / 17 / Male / Half-Vampire
Tags: Hecate Location: Hogwarts Express

Lucas glanced up from his book as the door of his compartment slid open. He tugged his scarf up, making sure it covered the bottom half of his face properly. His dark eyes considered the girl almost blankly, like he had frozen into a stature rather than being an actually person sitting right there in front of her. It was impossible to read him; whatever the boy was thinking was a mystery.

He could sense the anxiety the girl had upon seeing him. Surely she had expected someone less...spooky. Lucas was sure she was thinking of turning and leaving just like the other students had. But, for whatever reason, she asked if she could sit with him.

Finally, he broke eye contact. Lucas shrugged and looked back down at his book.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:22 am

Tags: Lucas,open ♣Location: Hogwarts express

Holding her breath, the witch waited patiently for the half-vampire’s reply as he analyzed her. Each slow passing second felt like an hour as Hecate locked eyes with the strange, pale boy. Finally, with a shrug, he returned back to his book without any further commentary.

Internally, Hecate released a great sigh of relief when the pale wizard finally averted his expressionless gaze. She had worried momentarily that he would choose to curse her for barging in on him like this, especially with the way his unreadable eyes seemed to penetrate her, but thankfully, that had not been the case. At first, as her nerves relaxed and her breathing slowed, she considered murmuring something rude in response the boy’s silent treatment regarding her request, but then quickly remembered the rumors about him and his deformity which Hollythorn had forgotten this important detail due to the large scarf covering his face. Instead, luggage and cats in tow, the young witch settled in the seat across from the gloomy half-vampire in silence, not wishing to bother him any further.

Sighing softly and tucking a strand of wavy hair behind her ears, Hecate opened her lovingly worn and annotated book to a bookmarked section and began reading, studying each word intently. Though she had read it cover to cover many times, the witch never grew old of the book and always found something new as she examined each page.

Her two cats rested beside her; the first, Helios, was leaning against her affectionately and the second, Selene, was sitting patiently beside her twin, gazing at both her owner and the stranger in the compartment with unblinking eyes. Whenever the Ravenclaw flipped to the next page, she would take a second to pet the one or both of her cats before diving back into her field guide with fascination and excitement, her eyes remaining glued to the page.

From time to time she would glance up nervously at the peculiar 7th year sitting across from her until his pale skin and cold expression would make her shiver in fear and she quickly returned to the comfort of the book’s soothing words. This train cannot start moving fast enough... she thought to herself impatiently, eager to leave behind the awkward situation and run into the welcoming arms of Hogwarts.

The Ravenclaw thought to herself that the situation couldn’t get much worse when her stomach growled slightly, causing her face to flush red momentarily. Trying to leave the house as fast as possible, the witch had neglected to eat breakfast. Awkwardly, she pulled out an apple tart from one of her bags. Glancing at her compartment companion, she began to ask, “Oh, would you like o-“ but quickly recalled the half-vampire’s condition. In a split second she “-Occamy! I-I mean, do you like occamy? Definitely one of my top 10 favorite magical creatures...“ Trying to salvage what little dignity she had left, Hecate shoved the tart in her mouth to prevent anymore words from slipping out.

Word Count: 500/527 words (without/with code)
[/quote]
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:19 pm

Lucas Searoby
Tags: Hecate Location: Hogwarts Express

The girl came in and sat down, and Lucas silently cursed himself. Now the entire ride was going to awkward and uncomfortable. He could feel the air inside the compartment quickly growing tense. His dark eyes glanced up at the girl over his book every now and then, until he caught her doing the same. He quickly looked back down, tugged at his scarf again and sunk down a little further into his seat. Lucas was clearly every bit as anxious about the arrangement as she was.

He recognized Hecate from his own house, but he had never socialized with her. Unsurprising. She wasn't one of the people he actively disliked; she wasn't cruel towards him like some. But that didn't make him any less awkward.

After a while, he would get pulled back into his book and lose focus on her. The pages of his book, littered with new knowledge, drew him in. The book was a curious oddity, given to him by an odd old wizard during his brief visit to Diagon Alley a couple months ago. Since then, Lucas hadn't been able to put it down. The dustcover over it had been removed from an old schoolbook to hide the real cover, which would surely get him in trouble. Lucas was almost certain this very book existed within the forbidden section of the library, which he had slunk through many times out of curiosity.

And curiosity was what drove him. This book held evil, that was for certain, and such evil fascinated his sense of morbid curiosity like nothing else. How could individuals like this have actually existed? How was it that they still did? Lurking in the shadows. Lucas knew better than to delve into the spells mentioned, but the very knowledge was tempting. His own seemingly natural prowess at the dark arts hadn't escaped his noticed, nor anyone else's. Lucas excelled at jinxes and hexes, as he did with countering them. This had given him room to ponder his possible career options. Perhaps a curse breaker; he would get to satisfy his itch to study the grimmest of magic, while using the knowledge for good. Or perhaps a spell crafter, learning the ins and outs of creating magic itself. Both ideas were very ambitious, and arguably required knowledge that Hogwarts outright refused to teach him. So this was why, perhaps, Lucas chose to read a book full of darks arts given to him by a strange old man out of an equally strange act of generosity.

His eyes slowly lifted when the girl across from him spoke again, tripping over her words. She asked about a magical creature that he assumed she just read about in her own book. Lucas only shrugged once more. He doubted she had any real desire to speak to him; just the obligation. Besides, she probably couldn't read his sign language anyway.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ you larrakin, cameron ]

Postby landogate » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:38 pm

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐄
    ──── [ head boy ] [ gryffindor ] [ 7th year ] [ tags: portia | loc: train ]
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────

BALLANTYNE had one leg hooked over the other and reclined at the booth. across from him was a ravenclaw prefect, newly appointed. the glint in her eyes was the same that cameron had donned when he first got the rank. he'd felt so proud to wear the gryffindor colours and represent his house. many of the young prefects shared the same glint's in their eyes and charming smiles that never dipped. the head girl was nowhere in sight for cameron to talk to, so he supposed he'd have to round up the prefects and send them out to maintain a lighthearted order among the younger year levels. he sent a group of four to an already noisy carriage, and three standalone students to check up on the elder year levels. his head was cocked back as he let out a rather loud sigh. the urban cityscape of london rolled on and on until the worker's cottages tightly packed turned into lavish estates on blocks larger than hogwarts. when the door opened again cameron turned his head to spot the ravenclaw from before. he offered a small smile before returning to look at the misty countryside.

IT still baffled cameron as to why he had to enter london just to get to hogwarts. if he had it his way he'd be apparating or flying, seeing as though his family decided to remain deep in the scottish highlands. in these moments of thought, cameron was at his quietest. arguably the only other time was when he slept. as the mostly flat terrain of england shifted into the wooded area he knew as home, he brought himself from his thoughts and began to look around the compartment. many of the prefects had returned and chatted. cameron was greeted with a boisterous, arguably aggressive voice that belonged to a slytherin prefect. "ballantyne! it is good to see you man!" he clasped cameron on the shoulder and pulled him in for a hug. "it's good to see you too royck. how did the break treat you?" his friend looked bulkier, and far too tan to have been in england all summer. "it was well, ma let me sit in spain forever." the other prefect over exaggerated his speech. "i see you're about to do your patrol. don't bother with the first years - its not worth it." royck chuckled and moved out of the walkway so that cameron could slip from the carriage. surely the first years couldn't be that bad, right?
      ────

YEAH no, royck was right, the first years were shocking. a toad had managed to jump from the window of one of the cabins, which sent every other eleven year old into a frenzy about not letting their pets out of their sights. he lost track of how long he had been standing rounding up first years like they were cattle before he eventually gave up. the next few carriages were without incident but ultimately full. finally he found a space to take a breather and leaned against the window in the space between the door of the cabin and hallway. without thinking it through cameron knocked on the closest cabin door. he opened it and realized he probably didn't need to ask the occupant if everything was okay, since portia devorak was a capable seventh year. "hey, portia." he started slowly, drawing out the 'y' in hey. "everything good this end of the train?"
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:58 pm

Lucas Searoby
Tags: Open Location: The Hospital Wing ---> The Great Hall

The rest of the train ride had been dreadfully awkward. Lucas did his best to ignore his company, and took a few notes from his book. He was more than relieved when the train finally came to a halt. Outside of the train, the sun had set, and the soft glow from the windows of Hogwarts illuminated the mountain on which it sat. Lucas looked up at it as he stepped off of the train, feeling for the first time all summer that he was finally home.

He tucked his book under his arm and walked silently towards the self drawn carriages that would take the older students up the hill to the castle. The ride was uneventful, and as soon as Lucas arrived at the Great Hall with the rest of his cohorts, he sought out Madam Pomfrey. She greeted him with a warm, familiar smile. The woman was notoriously severe, her bedside manner certainly lacking, but after years of regular visits, she had grown a soft spot for the silent boy. Lucas's cheeks rose, his eyes pinching slightly in a way that suggested a smile upon his mouthless, half obscured face. The pair made their way off down the empty halls of the castle towards the hospital wing, so that Lucas could receive his first dose of blood after months of wasting away.

"You look dreadful, dear," Said Madam Pomfrey, "It's cruel what that home does. You shouldn't be deprived of nutrition like this. It's not as though you chose who your father was."

Lucas was silent as always. He clutched his hands together in front of him and diverted his eyes towards the ground. Any mention of his father was shameful. Lucas was used to being mercilessly reminded just how close to evil he was, that his father had killed countless innocent humans, and that he was two fangs short of following in his footsteps.

Madam Pomfrey looked back at him, her expression soft. "It's okay. We'll get you fixed up in no time." The woman, old as dirt, shuffled him down the hall and to the door of the hospital wing. She was probably one of the first Hogwarts faculty that he had learned to trust. Honestly, probably one of the first adults he trusted, period. She never faulted him for his need of blood, when so many others had insinuated disgust at the very idea. She unlocked a cold storage cabinet against the wall and levitated two small bags of blood out, setting them on a tabletop nearby. The witch opened them and emptied the contents into a bowl.

Lucas sat down on the edge of a nearby cot and set his book beside him as he waited. He looked up as the bowl was brought to him and set into his lap.

"Here you go. Let me know if you need anything else." With that, Pomfrey hobbled off to her desk to make changes to the inventory list. Lucas looked down at the gleaming red contents of the bowl. He remembered the first time he'd been given blood. He was a first year student, eleven years old. He had been sickly his whole life, pale, and waifish. When injured, he healed slowly. When sick, he would wheeze and sneeze for months. When a nasty encounter with a brutish second year had landed him down a flight of stairs, breaking his arm, he had been sent to the hospital wing to be fixed up. His bones were brittle and so slow to mend that Madam Pomfrey voiced concern. It wasn't normal. That was when she decided that he just couldn't be deprived of blood any longer; he was half vampire after all! While he could survive of human food alone, it had the same effect of only eating junk food. He would survive, but he would suffer.

Lucas hovered a hand over the bowl and recited an incantation in his mind. While many students still required their voice to verbally spew spells, Lucas had been proficient at silent spell casting since his first year. He had to be, after all. As of last year, he had discarded his wand for certain spells, using only his hands. Wandless magic was notoriously difficult, but Lucas was determined to master it. Why should he rely on his excess to a stick when he himself held all the magic he needed?

The blood began to slowly disappear from the bowl. This charm had been written to give nourishment to severely injured wizards in hospital, who were unable to eat on their own. Lucas was probably one of the only wizards in the existence that performed it on himself. He would never know the taste of pumpkin juice or sweet pastries.

When the bowl was empty, he stood and set it down on the table across from him. He already felt much better. His skin looked less like pale, dry paper, and his black hair had regained some shine. He turned to look at Madam Pomfrey across the room, then waved farewell to her.

"Done already, dear?" She asked, lifting her own arm to wave. "I'll see you next week. Stay out of trouble." Lucas nodded and let himself out. The thunderous sound of the Great Hall told him that he'd missed the sorting, as he typically did. The students were chatting amongst themselves when he entered and took a seat at the Ravenclaw table. He set his book down beside him and crossed his arms in his lap. His plate remained empty. Lucas always waited until he was back at his dorm to eat; he'd learned the hard way that he tended to draw stares when he performed his consumption spell in public. Having been teased for it most of his life, Lucas had never overcome the anxiety that eating around other people caused him. Perhaps that was why he always remained so thin.

Lucas didn't dare open his disguised book where other students could read over his shoulder, so to pass the time, he withdrew a tiny book from his pocket. With a simple enlargement spell and a wave of his wand, he returned the book back to it's original size. The Secrets of Spellcrafting was written on the front in gold letters. Lucas was very interested in the art of writing spells, and had a few on his mind that he would like to invent.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:03 am

asra alnazar || 16 || ravenclaw || fifth year || hogwarts express || tagged ; open
    asra sighed as he sat in the first compartment he found available. he ruffled his fluffy hair and let out another sigh. as
    if on cue, his snake, faust, curled out of his robe sleeve and curled up in his lap. "ah, nice to see you, faust. you ready
    for another year at hogwarts?
    " he asked before gently stroking her lavender head, laughing as she flicked her tongue as
    if to respond to his question.

portia devorak || 18 || hufflepuff || seventh year || hogwarts express || tagged ; cameron
    portia looked up from the cat in her lap and beamed brightly as she noticed cameron ballantyne standing at the door
    way. "everything is nice and fine on this end," she let out a soft laugh. "how was your break, ballantyne?" she asked t
    he gryffindor curiously as she adjusted in her seat, pepi perking up in her lap. "relax, pepi. its just cameron," the red
    head hufflepuff spoke as she stroked the siamese between her ears. "you ready for our last year? seems like yesterda
    y we were first years."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ you larrakin, cameron ]

Postby landogate » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:48 am

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐍𝐄
    ─── [ head boy ] [ gryffindor ] [ 7th year ] [ tags: portia - open | loc: train - great hall ]
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

CAMERON leaned against the doorway, nodding when portia commented on the calmness of this end of the train. he prepared to leave by shifting to lean against the other side of the doorway, until she asked of his break. he supposed he could stick around for a little while longer, it bet having to traverse the carriage full of over-excited first years again. smiling down at the siamese perched on devorak's lap, he responded to devorak, albeit a little delayed. "oh uh, my break? it felt like it flew by. i feel like it's my last summer before i have to go into the real world." he sighed and picked his eyes up from pepi. "how was yours, devorak?" keeping it light on last names basis, cameron settled right down.

NOW cameron did mean well when he entered the cabin, maybe he'd be able to stick around for a few moments and relax away from his head boy duties. with a quick glance to the front of the carriage where the door was, the first years seemed calmed, or at least holed away in each cabin. cameron waited for the other seventh year's answer before chewing at the inside of his lip. "it was nice to talk to you before school kicks off, but the first years are calling me." he joked and chuckled sheepishly. "i'll see you around?" boy that was awkward. pulling away from conversations like that had never been his strong point, for all the charismatic energy he produced, the slower, more personal conversations were often awkward or unfulfilling. shuffling his feet, he moved toward the carriage door and plunged himself back into first years.

────

THE breeze felt nice on his skin. he stood with a group of the prefects from houses hufflepuff and gryffindor. many students had already entered the great hall, and there was certainly a buzz. a fifth year next to cameron spoke, jitters in her voice. "i swear i saw an abraxan. they're not that hard to miss you know!" cameron rolled his eyes playfully. this had been going on for about twenty miniutes now, as prefects joined up together and entered the great hall, and more replaced them, recounting the same stories of great winged horses and an underwater ship. he sighed and pushed through the growing crowd to make his way into the hall. everything looked the same, nothing was out of place that might suggest winged horses had been at the castle. sitting down closer to the back of the hall, cameron wondered of what it could mean. the triwizard tournament was the first to pop into his head. but that hadn't occurred since the boy who lived attended hogwarts. not to mention every parent would be up in arms if it occurred again. he sighed and awaited the assembly to begin.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ dragavei? sounds exotic ]

Postby landogate » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:36 pm

𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐈
    ──── [ champion ] [ durmstrang ] [ 17 ] [ tags: open | loc: outside the hall ]
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────

AMBROSIA ran her hands along the railing of the ship. she was one of the last to exit the spanish galleon, the majority of other students had made their way onto land by now. arriving earlier than expected, ambrosia had little time to preen at her appearance. her thick, traditional coat hung neatly from her arm as she peered over the skeletal black railing. the uniform had been subtly changed so she wore a double breasted trench robe. her hair was slicked back and straightened, her natural waves were silenced. walking down from her higher position on the ship, she was aided in stepping back onto land by a younger student. now that she wasn't rocking back and forth every second, she clasped the red coat around her neck. from the black lake at the bottom of the hill the climb up to hogwarts seemed steep, and dragavei prayed that hawthorne would be able to sample some hospitality in lending transportation.

────

NOW that she was standing at the grand entrance that all her professors had spoken of, ambrosia was a little underwhelmed. not to say that the great doors weren't intricate, ambrosia just presumed they'd be embellished with gold, or with four of the main house colours. the rest of the castle looked dilapidated. mossy cobblestone decorated every inch of the walls and floor, surely if they had been expecting guests it would have been nice to spruce up the place, she thought. the youngest of the hogwarts students were ushered in rather quickly, leaving both wizarding schools to remain in the shadows. ambrosia rather liked this, it fueled the opinions of durmstrang. she shifted on one foot to the next. some of her classmates had opted for sitting on stone benches nearby, and ambrosia did think about it, but she found herself climbing the set of stairs that led to the grand staircase often. it was marvelous, the paintings talked with each other, and despite no students rushing down it's banisters there never seemed to be silent. despite her first impressions of the architecture, ambrosia still wore a familiar scowl on her face. all she wanted to do was curl up in bed after eating a hearty feast.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:03 pm

Tags: open ♣Location: express ->Great hall

Finally leaving the godforsaken train ride behind, Hecate rushes towards the castle with glee, eager to reclaim her bed in the dorms and put away her piles of luggage. However, it seemed the majority of the crowd around her didn’t feel the same way as they slowly stepped towards Hogwarts. She mentally blames it on ignorant first years, until she began to pick up a few words of various conversations. At first, she condemned the students around her for gossiping before the school year even began, but soon found herself listening in as she heard the word “abraxan”. Crossing her fingers, she prayed that the school had finally gotten more live magical creatures to learn about .

Though she had stepped into the great hall more times than she could possibly count, each time she returned to the enchanted room, some aspect would always end up taking her breath away. Holding her favorite book even tighter for luck, the pureblood witch hurried over to the Ravenclaw table, where she was met with more murmurs of something strange occurring: abraxan carriages, a ship rising from the water, witches and wizards in strange uniforms, and more, each rumor seeming to be more ridiculous than the next.

Above all, a single phrase, something haunted and forbidden, whispered through the Ravenclaw table, and perhaps the entire hall- The Triwizard Tournament. Hecate had read about the old event in a history book once. It was a famed competition between elite wizarding schools, but it had been banned after tragedies in its last running. The Ravenclaw shuddered as she remembered the cause that the book had cited, a dark wizard who should best be forgotten and unnamed.

ℍ𝕒𝕫𝕖𝕝 ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ♣ Gryffindor ♣
Transfemale ♣ Pansexual ♣ 17 (7th year)♣
Tags: open ♣Location: express ->Great hall

Taking off her thick sunglasses as she stepped off of the train, the Gryffindor examined the familiar entrance to the place where she had spent most of time in the last several years. It was hard to believe this would be her very last year at Hogwarts, and as much as she tried to suppress the thought, it remained a constant, nagging reminder at the back of her head. Running a hand through her thick dark brown hair, Hazel sighed and refocused on her present situation. “Ow-“ she flinched as a pair of first years pushed pass, eagerly yelling and shrieking.

At first, as she rubbed her sore arm, she considered yelling at them, but remembering her own first few days decided not to. Plus, had she was already on her last leg, another fight or other failure might lead to her being banned from trying out for quidditch, or maybe even suspended. Shaking her head slightly, Hazel decided to put the past behind her and try to be the best Gryffindor she could possibly be. This year, she would finally do things right. All she had to do was make the quidditch team again and hopefully get noticed for her skills. She smiled, believing it shouldn’t be so difficult. After all, they hadn’t suspended quidditch for more than a few weeks at a time since the boy who lived attended the school, so nothing could possibly go wrong. Of course, at the time, she had no idea of just how wrong she was...
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me