the city of ustroln - multifandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: the city of ustroln - multifandom, o&a

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:58 pm

Jess- she/her- wip- Human- Pan, Kid/Crona- Soul Eater oc- neutral- 2 dogs and cat- Tags: xxx
The redhead had squeaked and woken up, scrambling from the bed that wasn't hers...Glancing around an unfamiliar room, she went out to an even more unfamiliar living room. Huffing, she opened the door and saw she was on the second floor, or guessed so. Going down the stairs proved her right, and she calls "Kid, Crona? Soul, Maka?" then shakes her head.

Atsushi N- he/him- 18- Human w/power- Bi, Dazai- Bungou Stray Dogs canon- neutral- Tags: xxx (Malour nearby)
He hummed to himself quietly a moment, shaking his head here or there. He huffed softly as he glanced to the street a moment, watching the cars...He shook his head a few more times, most of the people in the cars ignoring his existence. There was one guy in an SUV that shot him a look, and a woman on the sidewalk stopped to stare at him, then behind him, but that was about it. Wait, why was that woman looking behind him, as though someone were there? He stared the woman down, eyes narrowing a bit, then she snorted, turned, and walked off. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head, and sighed as he then scratched his head.

He snorted to himself, then huffed softly, turning again to look about himself. He scratched his head again, then nearly had a heart attack when a girl appeared, seemingly from nowhere...He put a hand over where his heartbeat was, sighing then shaking his head. When she questioned him, he winced...He glanced around wildly, trying to find someone familiar to take him away, or get this girl to let it go, move on, quit questioning him. Unfortunately, he didn't see his comrades anywhere...He made a small sound as he continued to look about futiley a moment more, anyhow.

He shook his head and brushed through his hair, scratching his head in one spot then remembering he wasn't in tiger form, nor did he have ears or tail out. He took a deep breath, then looked at her squarely. "First, I need to know who you are, if I can trust you or not. Where are you from? Did someone send you? Where are we?" he asked. Just because she was a girl didn't mean she couldn't hurt him...She could have powers, she could be evil, the Port Mafia could have recruited her and sent her after him. He fought down the urge to growl at that thought, managing not to growl. He had spoken, so now he waited for her to answer his questions, even to tell him she didn't know.

Erion- Eri/Rion- he/him- 12- human- homo, Q- Bungou Stray Dogs oc- neutral- pup and kit- Tags: xxx
wip

Hanji Z- she/her they/them- 35- human- has wife- AOT canon- good side Higher up- Tags: xxx
wip

Amaterasu- Ammy- she/her- ??!- wolf- has mate- Okami canon- good- pups, not pets- Tags: Alfie, pups
The white wolf woman had only snorted at him, shaking her head and very nearly rolling her eyes. Shaking her head a second time, she had glanced about a moment to see other people. None of them were familiar...She huffed then had seen her pups and shifted to full wolf form. Her tail wagged as she yipped to the pups, waiting for them to get to her. She was still near Alfie, and heard the tone of his voice...She gave a low growl, then shook herself. "Don't be a brat...It's no one's fault your friend hasn't been seen." she barked, assuming it was a friend he was looking for.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- he/him- wolf kid- Okamiden canon- Tags: Amaya, Ammy, Alfie
The white and red pup growled when he saw the rock in the guy's hand...He rolled his eyes, keeping close to Amaya as she approached. He wasn't going to let this...creep, this guy, hurt his little sister...

Amaya- Am and May- she/her- about 5- wolf kid- Okamiden oc- Tags: Chibi, Ammy, Alfie
The blue marked white pup yipped back to her mother as soon as she was close enough to her. She flinched upon seeing the rock...When Ammy spoke, the pup nodded. She rushed up to her mother, burying face in soft white fur.

Dark Sun- Darky- He/him- wolf kid- Okamiden canon- Tags: Ammy, Chibi, Amaya, Alfie
The red marked black pup shattered the window then, not caring what the owners would think...He jumped out and ran, ears twitching and tail flicking. He could hear voices the further he ran, one sounding familiar...Coming upon his family and a guy with a rock, he chuckled. "Ooo, you gonna hurt them?" he asked Alfie with a giggle.

Femto- Femmy- he/him- 14 or 15- cat human shift- Bi, maybe Moroha- PSOH canon- good- Tags: Moroha and Ayaka
Next post)

Jessika R- Sika- she/her- 25- human- bi, taken- PSOH oc- neutral- dog and cat- Tags: Ayaka and Moroha
The redhead giggled as she thought Femmy may want to be more than friends~ then shook her head. "Thank you for considering us friends." she said with a nod and smile.

Miles E- Edgy- he/him- 26- human- bi, Nicky- Ace Attorney Canon- lawful good- York the Akita- Tags: York/ x
The last thing the gray haired man remembered was having a nice dinner with his adoptive sister and Phoenix. Now here he was, in a strange bedroom. Well, more accurately, he'd stepped into a living room with his black tan and white Akita York. He glanced around the place again, looking for hidden cameras or anything that would tell him this was a joke.

Savannah- Sav- she/her- 6- Human x Nekomata- FNAF oc- neutral- no pets yet- Tags: xxx
The little strawberry blonde girl Wip

Springtrap- Springy- he/him- 24-26- Humanoid rabbit animatronic- FNAF canon, AU- xx- Tags: xxx
The golden haired, bunny eared man woke in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room. He got up quick, fixed the blanket, and walked out. The living room was unfamiliar as well...Hearing whimpering and crying, he hurried next door and found his adopted daughter. Picking her up quick, he tried to soothe her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Niall (2), Miyako (1)

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:02 pm

nιall zeppelι
мale | 14 | jjвa (oc) | тagѕ: ĸaĸyιon

Well, now that Niall was back on the ground after his brief bit of fun, he was honestly pretty bored. He could go back into the air, but he honestly just didn't feel like it at the moment. In all honesty, just walking around the place seemed like the best idea to him. Even if he didn't feel like flying, he found cities with huge buildings all over to be extremely irritating to maneuver around and navigate in. Even if he went above all the buildings, he couldn't make out the details on the ground, which made it difficult to scout for things. His stand had a pretty good range, so he could always just send his stand out to scout from the air while he scouted from the ground, but the maneuvering problems would rise up, and he couldn't have his stand running into a building while trying to move around the place, so he usually just walked around with his stand demanifested. Since that was what he usually did, he decided to go for it and demanifested his stand as he started walking around.

So, Niall had wound up at something that looked like a plaza. He hadn't found much of interest on his way there, but here at the plaza he did see someone that stuck out like a sore thumb compared to the other people there. There was this red-haired guy with a bit in his hair that stuck out to the side. He was also wearing some sunglasses that made him look kinda cool, and what he was pretty sure was a Japanese school uniform. Niall was pretty curious about him, but with this few people at the place, it would be kind of obvious that he was doing something, so he decided he would use his stand to get a closer look at that guy. After all, he could see from the vision of his stand, and stands were invisible to people that couldn't see them. He spotted a bench and started walking to it, manifesting his stand when he sat down, then watched the metallic dragon walk over to the red-hair man, it making a bit of noise from walking.

мιyaĸo
ғeмale | 1000+ | oc | тagѕ: leon

Well, Miyako wasn't entirely sure how she got into this mess, but she did know that she probably wouldn't be making her way out of it anytime soon. Although, she wasn't exactly complaining, in fact, she was quite eager to explore the place that she ended up in. Although, it did seem to be having quite the population crisis, if the note that was on her dresser was correct. In the dresser itself, she had found all of her books, and various other belongings of hers, which was convenient, but creepy in a way. With all her books being here, she could coop up in this one room for days on end reading all of them, however, she wanted to explore this place she ended up in.

Miyako had been wandering around for a while when she saw another kitsune. They had rather long golden hair, and three golden tails. She hadn't been expecting to see another kitsune around this hotel, so it was a pleasant surprise. She walked over to the kitsune and said, "Hello there. It's nice to see another kitsune around here. Tell me, what is your name. As for mine, it is Miyako."
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:43 pm

[quote="Agent Maine(Meta)"]
    ── Z E R 0 The Assassin - Gaige
    ❝Ironically, does a lot of Dividing.❞

The heavy thud of a door being kicked open registers and their attention shifts to the door of their own room. Guess that answers their question on it they're alone or not. They take a breath then let out out in a soft huff. But they nod to themselves and move to the door. The rooms pretty much a fruitless search anyways. Thus the Assassin moved to the door, twisting the knob and pushing the door open.

The hallways are pretty barren as well as they step out into the hallways and look from one side to the other. A brief survey gets them to spot a familiar sight, bright firey-orange red hair and all. Ah! A teammember. From the looks of it, its gaige. Interesting. They turn in her direction, hand lifted. "Greetings fellow hunter."

── A N G E L The Siren - Handsome Jack
    ❝I am not an artificial intelligence.❞

She's nervous when he advances and grabs hold of her but-... The mile a minute concerned talking is... quite relieving almost. She lets out a breath as she lets her father look her over despite it being slightly annoying. But years of isolation and the lack of said phyiscal contact would cause a bit of irritation to suddenly obtaining it again. So when her arms are released, she immediately crosses them at her chest, albiet loosely. "I'm fine dad. No migraines, no weird pains, nothing... I feel... Pretty normal. I guess what ever brought us here must of done something to help me." She answered with a shrug.

When she's told to go back to the room, she huffs greatly, shaking her head. "Nope, no way. I'm not being confined to another space." She stated rather stubornly.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:50 am

Leon Ammon :: Male :: appears in his mid-twenties :: oc :: Miyako
There was no denying the fact that this was truly a nice hotel. Had Leon seen better? Sure, but he'd seen more that were worse and that was certainly an impressive achievement if nothing else. He'd been nosing around for a good while, having seen a few people here and there and had brief conversations with a few of them before moving on. It seemed everyone was just as suddenly placed here as he had been. It was certainly an odd situation they'd all found themselves in and Leon was starting to wish he'd tracked down some coffee when he'd first woken up. He'd actually just been contemplating doing just that when one of his ears twitched at the feeling of someone approaching him.
It certainly wasn't difficult to recognize the feeling -- this was a kitsune, one that was... powerful and much older than he was. He turned at her voice with a small bow, "Ah, I didn't expect to find another -- my name is Leon Ammon, it's a pleasure to meet you." He hadn't actually met many kitsune he wasn't related to in some way, and he avoided half his family like the plague anyway.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Niall (3), Miyako (2)

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:41 pm

nιall zeppelι
мale | 14 | jjвa (oc) | тagѕ: ĸaĸyιon

Well, before his stand had even gotten to the guy, the red-head had stopped completely in his tracks. Pretty suddenly, too. That was pretty odd, but maybe he had remembered something he had forgotten, or something else that would make someone suddenly stop walking. He couldn't be a stand user, that was way too unlikely. As far as Niall knew, the arrow didn't even exist in this place. Well, that paper that he tore up did mention that this city had a lack of townspeople, so they took some people to live in the town. With the way it was worded, it would be idiotic to assume that he was the only person brought here. But, of all people, another stand user could have gotten dragged here? What were the chances of that happening?! If that guy was a stand user, he easily could have stopped because he heard Niall's stand walking around. His stand really wasn't a quiet one; it clanked when it moved, the propellers on it's wings, ankles, and tail were loud when active, and the main cannon was deafening when standing right next to the stand when it fired the thing. The propellers and the wind cannon weren't activated, but the clanking of it's movements were definitely noticeable to those who could hear it. If the red-head was a stand user, that would be awful, he had no idea what the guy could do, and he definitely needed to get out of there as quick as possible. Niall made his stand zoom in front of the guy, activating it's propellers in case it needed to fly off. He also made it start charging the main cannon for an attack if attacking was necessary, the cannon starting to make a high-pitched noise as it charged. Meanwhile, Niall got up out of the bench he was sitting in and started walking in the opposite direction from the his own stand and the red-haired guy, hoping that his stand's distraction would let him get away from the other guy and let Niall know what the other guy's stand ability was, assuming that he even had one.

мιyaĸo
ғeмale | 1000+ | oc | тagѕ: leon

wip
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timery » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:16 pm

~~Ahri ~☆~"18"~☆~Female~☆~LoL~☆~Tags: Jhin~☆~
♥*♡∞:。.。─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────。.。:∞♡*♥

Nuzzling her face into the soft plush pillow, Ahri yawned softly, peeping an eye open and glancing around. Too sleepy to otherwise take notice to her changed surroundings, she simply curled her tails over her legs before rolling over, one of her ears flopping lazily....
Then a light-pink furred creature had whizzed its way into her vision, flailing its stubby arms frantically, causing Ahri to groan, moving into a sitting position.
"Ugh. Kiko....." one of her ears had flopped to the side as she rubbed at her sleepy eyes. At the frantic chattering that responded back, her arms dropped to her sides as she properly sat up, taking in her surroundings.
Uh oh.
She understood now.
Ahri's ears stood alert as she tossed the soft blankets off of her legs and quickly swung her legs off the bed. Gaze flitting around the room as if she was expecting a trap to await her- or maybe, she was looking for someone? Some people? Purple eyes wide, she moved to hop off the bed, noting that she was still in her night clothes which consisted of a hot pink pajamas dotted with images of cute little fox heads.

Where was everyone? Last time, she only remembered stopping to rest at the area with the others before she had planned going off for her big mission, but now.... she woke up in a strange unfamiliar place? Especially one that didn't look like the room she was in last night. Huffing out a frustrated breath of air. Her gaze landed on a neatly folded piece of paper that laid idly on the dresser next to the bed. Squinting, she quickly walked over, picking it up by the edge of the paper and unfolding it carefully. Seemed there was
a message left on it.... most likely for her- and if it wasn't. Well too bad.
Ahri's eyes skimmed over the contents of the paper before she groaned, crumbling up the paper and tossing it onto the dresser top. Her plans were ruined... destroyed... how was she supposed to rescue them now? She was stuck here because of some person's demands. Scowling, she whipped around, briskly walking over to the closet in the corner of the room and throwing it open. Not quite exactly taking in that whoever this person is somehow managed to find her Star guardian uniform as she was seething with too much anger from the previous contents she's taken in before. She snatched one off the hangers, quickly proceeding to get dressed before
throwing open the door.
"C'mon Kiko, we have someone to find." she hissed through her teeth, fur of her peach tails were spiked up, clearly expressing her anger. Hearing excited chatters from the smaller fox familiar as it flew to her side, resting ontop of her shoulder. She threw open the door of the building, before slamming it behind her and proceeding out.

Seemed she had quite the place to work with. It looked something of a town-like area, a normal.... town. And she was in her Star Guardian uniform... she should of been undercover, but she she wasn't in the slightest. She didn't care. Stomping away into the plaza, tails bunching up together to make one larger tail that whipped from side to side behind her. She wasn't having anything today. Normally, she could of easily kept her composition... but she was so close to finding them again... oh so close. She felt their aura last night, she had pinpointed them.... that chance was taken away from her by one singular person who wanted to populate some little area of theirs. She almost didn't quite see the person she bumped into- just turned her rather... livid gaze upwards as she stepped backwards,
"I'm gonna need you to move. I think Kiko agrees." Despite her pissed expression, she seemed to manage pretty well for keeping her tone rather... controlled and stable and not going on an all out rampage.
Timery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:25 pm

Jess- she/her- wip- Human- Pan, Kid/Crona- Soul Eater oc- neutral- 2 dogs and cat- Tags: xxx
The redhead had squeaked and woken up, scrambling from the bed that wasn't hers...Glancing around an unfamiliar room, she went out to an even more unfamiliar living room. Huffing, she opened the door and saw she was on the second floor, or guessed so. Going down the stairs proved her right, and she calls "Kid, Crona? Soul, Maka?" then shakes her head.

Atsushi N- he/him- 18- Human w/power- Bi, Dazai- Bungou Stray Dogs canon- neutral- Tags: xxx (Malour nearby)
He hummed to himself quietly a moment, shaking his head here or there. He huffed softly as he glanced to the street a moment, watching the cars...He shook his head a few more times, most of the people in the cars ignoring his existence. There was one guy in an SUV that shot him a look, and a woman on the sidewalk stopped to stare at him, then behind him, but that was about it. Wait, why was that woman looking behind him, as though someone were there? He stared the woman down, eyes narrowing a bit, then she snorted, turned, and walked off. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head, and sighed as he then scratched his head.

He snorted to himself, then huffed softly, turning again to look about himself. He scratched his head again, then nearly had a heart attack when a girl appeared, seemingly from nowhere...He put a hand over where his heartbeat was, sighing then shaking his head. When she questioned him, he winced...He glanced around wildly, trying to find someone familiar to take him away, or get this girl to let it go, move on, quit questioning him. Unfortunately, he didn't see his comrades anywhere...He made a small sound as he continued to look about futiley a moment more, anyhow.

He shook his head and brushed through his hair, scratching his head in one spot then remembering he wasn't in tiger form, nor did he have ears or tail out. He took a deep breath, then looked at her squarely. "First, I need to know who you are, if I can trust you or not. Where are you from? Did someone send you? Where are we?" he asked. Just because she was a girl didn't mean she couldn't hurt him...She could have powers, she could be evil, the Port Mafia could have recruited her and sent her after him. He fought down the urge to growl at that thought, managing not to growl. He had spoken, so now he waited for her to answer his questions, even to tell him she didn't know.

Erion- Eri/Rion- he/him- 12- human- homo, Q- Bungou Stray Dogs oc- neutral- pup and kit- Tags: xxx
wip

Hanji Z- she/her they/them- 35- human- has wife- AOT canon- good side Higher up- Tags: xxx
wip

Amaterasu- Ammy- she/her- ??!- wolf- has mate- Okami canon- good- pups, not pets- Tags: Alfie, pups
The white wolf woman had only snorted at him, shaking her head and very nearly rolling her eyes. Shaking her head a second time, she had glanced about a moment to see other people. None of them were familiar...She huffed then had seen her pups and shifted to full wolf form. Her tail wagged as she yipped to the pups, waiting for them to get to her. She was still near Alfie, and heard the tone of his voice...She gave a low growl, then shook herself. "Don't be a brat...It's no one's fault your friend hasn't been seen." she barked, assuming it was a friend he was looking for.

The white and red pup growled when he saw the rock in the guy's hand...He rolled his eyes, keeping close to Amaya as she approached. He wasn't going to let this...creep, this guy, hurt his little sister...

Amaya- Am and May- she/her- about 5- wolf kid- Okamiden oc- Tags: Chibi, Ammy, Alfie
The blue marked white pup yipped back to her mother as soon as she was close enough to her. She flinched upon seeing the rock...When Ammy spoke, the pup nodded. She rushed up to her mother, burying face in soft white fur.

Dark Sun- Darky- He/him- wolf kid- Okamiden canon- Tags: Ammy, Chibi, Amaya, Alfie
The red marked black pup shattered the window then, not caring what the owners would think...He jumped out and ran, ears twitching and tail flicking. He could hear voices the further he ran, one sounding familiar...Coming upon his family and a guy with a rock, he chuckled. "Ooo, you gonna hurt them?" he asked Alfie with a giggle.

Femto- Femmy- he/him- 14 or 15- cat human shift- Bi, maybe Moroha- PSOH canon- good- Tags: Moroha and Ayaka
Next post)

Jessika R- Sika- she/her- 25- human- bi, taken- PSOH oc- neutral- dog and cat- Tags: Ayaka and Moroha
The redhead giggled as she thought Femmy may want to be more than friends~ then shook her head. "Thank you for considering us friends." she said with a nod and smile.

Miles E- Edgy- he/him- 26- human- bi, Nicky- Ace Attorney Canon- lawful good- York the Akita- Tags: York/ x
The last thing the gray haired man remembered was having a nice dinner with his adoptive sister and Phoenix. Now here he was, in a strange bedroom. Well, more accurately, he'd stepped into a living room with his black tan and white Akita York. He glanced around the place again, looking for hidden cameras or anything that would tell him this was a joke.

Savannah- Sav- she/her- 6- Human x Nekomata- FNAF oc- neutral- no pets yet- Tags: xxx
The little strawberry blonde girl smiled as her adoptive father held her and carried her. She giggled quietly as she clapped her hands, tugging at her hair a bit.

Springtrap- Springy- he/him- 24-26- Humanoid rabbit animatronic- FNAF canon, AU- xx- Tags: Jotaro
The golden haired, bunny eared man stopped a moment to search his pockets, finding pick ribbon hair ties. He did Sav's hair up in twintails, then continued on. He came upon a raven haired male (Jotaro), and took pause a moment to stare. "Hello, young man, do you know where we are?" he then asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠 - 0009

Postby VLNNYZ » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:32 pm

xxxxxxx𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐅 - tags: amaterasu [color=#4b9454]"placeholder"
𝘩𝘦/𝘩𝘪𝘮 / 𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰 / 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 / 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯-𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳-𝘰𝘭𝘥 / 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘰𝘵 / 𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 / 𝘮𝘪 𝘳𝘱
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
He silently watched the wolf mother yip at her pups, practically juggling the rock in each palm. He blinked nonchalantly as the growl, "Ohh n-" he said sarcastically, before cutting himself off to process what she just said. His expression slowly twisted into a frown, his lip curling as he slammed the rock onto the ground, clenching his fists. "..'Friend'.." He grumbled lowly, his tone bitter. "The guy you claim is my 'friend' is actually my little brother." he retorted, his muscles tensing up as he sunk his head into his shoulders. "After being separated for thousands of years, then you reunite with the person you were separated with- JUST TO BE SEPERATED AGAIN. How would that make you feel?" His tone slowly became more passive-aggressive, near the end of his sentence, he was practically gurgling on something. "Pitiful... Stop making assumptions because you're mad at my worry, okay? Okay." He cracked his knuckles, diverting his gaze in an attempt to cool himself off.

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 - tags: maya, krieg [color=#8991b0]"placeholder"
𝘩𝘦/𝘩𝘪𝘮+𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 / 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 / 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 / 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘵-4𝘧2𝘭 𝘤𝘶𝘵-8𝘟𝘞 / 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 / 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 / 𝘮𝘪 𝘳𝘱
He let out a brief sigh, his facial expression twisting into slight annoyance as she exchanged her answer. "Disappointing, to say the least. How am I going to get out of this situation now? Ugh." he thought to himself, grabbing onto one of his elbows. Even though his form was made of light, his limbs ached due to the night before. He didn't have much memory, but from what he remembered, he was participating in combat before everything went black, it probably explained why he had to reform in the first place. He let go of his arm to slightly rub his temples, his eyes now half-narrowed. "I can see why you think that. Everyone I know considers me good with a sword." He attempted to laugh, but it came out flat. "It's a pleasure meeting you," he stopped, slowly calculating. "M- Maahyo?" He slowly spoke up, slowly plastering an awkward smile onto his face.

He never heard such a weird name before, but then again, he was on an entirely different planet, practically everything was new to him. "Blue Quartz, Facet-4f2l Cut-8XW." One of his hands twitched. He slightly moved it upwards, as if he wanted a handshake, but quickly lowered it back down. "My stars, 'figured'? Without a doubt, people would like to make their way out of this... Cluster!" Just like that, his voice tone went from flat to expressive, hearing her ways of speaking slightly loosened him up, causing him to break the soldier act. His shoulders jolted as he heard a seemingly angry shout, causing him to turn on his heels and lash around to stare at them. Almost immediately his mood flipped back, he summoned his shield and sword, covering his face with the shield, while clutching the sword with his other hand.
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - multifandom

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:55 pm

Moroha~ "No problem." I said to Jessika and Femoto. Ayaka and I smiled back at Jessika. I'm used to people well mainly girls themselves at me.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - multifandom

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:55 pm

wip

wip

The white wolf snorted and shook herself, though nuzzled each of her pups once more. She turned a look on Dark Sun...She shook herself a second time, red markings standing out against the snow-white fur. She blinked dark eyes, snorting a second time then growling again. "You never said he was your brother...You just asked me if I saw a guy of his description. How was I supposed to know?!" she barked angrily. She turned a look on her black furred son again, then looked to the two white pups. She growled again when he yelled suddenly at the end... "I don't see Chibiterasu all the time, he's independent and wants to see the world..." she snorted. "Worry only for your brother I bet.." she snorted, though she didn't know. Well, her pups hadn't been in danger yet though...

Next post

The blue marked white pup growled and barked at Alfie... "Don't bully mama! We don't see daddy for days sometimes!" she barked with a roll of her eyes. That was actually true a lot of the time...He was the lord of those wolf shifter people tribe after all. She then glanced to Dark Sun, whining "D-Darky?"

(Lol, Kligen)

He decided to go back to cat form for now. He always felt safe and calm in Jessika's arms. He wasn't sure why...but he liked it nonetheless.

The redhead smiled as she picked up the blue-black kitty. Sh turned her attention back to Ayaka and Moroha. "Well, where should we go first?" she asked.

The little strawberry blonde girl smiled as her adoptive father held her and carried her. She giggled quietly as she clapped her hands, tugging at her hair a bit.

Springtrap- Springy- he/him- 24-26- Humanoid rabbit animatronic- FNAF canon, AU- xx- Tags: Jotaro
The golden haired, bunny eared man stopped a moment to search his pockets, finding pick ribbon hair ties. He did Sav's hair up in twintails, then continued on. He came upon a raven haired male (Jotaro), and took pause a moment to stare. "Hello, young man, do you know where we are?" he then asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me