the city of ustroln - multifandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Niall (1)

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm

nιall zeppelι
мale | 14 | jjвa (oc) | тagѕ: open

For a couple of minutes, the only thing Niall did was lay in bed with his eyes closed, hoping to go back to sleep. In his defense, the bed felt like how you would think a cloud would feel if you could actually touch one. He honestly had no clue on how or why his adoptive father would even buy this soft of a bed to begin with; he wasn't poor by any means, but he definitely wasn't rich enough to justify getting this soft and plush of a bed. It wouldn't be too far off to assume that this bed cost the president's arm and leg to afford the thing. As for why his father wouldn't buy the bed, there were too many reasons to list, but the biggest one would probably be that he didn't find it worth the money. But you know what? He wasn't going to complain about being on a bed that was so soft you would swear you were suddenly brought to heaven and were laying in an entire industrial-sized crate of the holy, gloriously soft marshmallows they had up there.

However, Niall's sheer delight over being in the softest bed to ever exist was quickly shattered as soon as he opened his eyes to see unfamiliar surrounding around him. It wasn't that place, unless it got a serious makeover, it would never be this extravagant and expensive-looking, not in a million years. But if he wasn't there, where was he? He could have been put in this place by a stand user, but he wasn't sure if he knew of a stand that could do that. Then he noticed the note on the dresser, and started reading through it rather quickly. After he got through it, he felt a burning rage flowing through him. Why the actual hell do you just take someone from their life and just plop them into some random city?! They could have at least asked for some permission to go ahead and take someone to this city! Niall tore up the paper then threw it into the trash can. After he did that, the thought that he might need that struck his mind, but honestly? He didn't care.

Even if he was immensely furious about the situation, Niall knew still had to keep busy. He could immediately try to find a way to get back home, but if he was stuck here for the meantime, he might as well have his fun around the place. Niall looked around the room, and there were some pretty large windows. Nice. Walking over to the window, he opened them and saw his room was pretty high up. Even better. He had never done this little trick from inside of a building before, but if he timed his stand summon correctly, he'd be able to pull it off. He was gonna throw himself from the window, but he'd be fine; he knew his stand could conjure up winds that could easily keep Niall up in the air, or heavily slow down his descent to the ground, not harming him, like a leaf fluttering on the breeze landing on the ground, completely unharmed. He backed up to the other side of the room, and started running. When he got to the right spot, he leaped out of the window, doing a flip midair, and then summoned his stand. The sleek mechanical dragon always took a second to fully manifest, but after that brief summoning period it was ready to follow his orders. Then, the free-fall he was in previously turned into a slow, gentle fall thanks to his stand summoning winds underneath him. Niall took a relaxed lounging pose after that, relishing in the moment. He thought about doing some midair tricks, but for now he would relax on the breeze.
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⤞ ii

Postby Zyn » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxC h r y s a n t h exxG r i v a sxx
═══════════════════════
⤞ Psycho || Anti-Hero/Villain || Female
⤞ Location: Her Room ⇛ The Plaza
⤞ Tags: Sabidono Malidri
⤞ Mood: Irritable, Disappointed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The first thing that Chrysanthe noticed when she woke was the fact that her hands and feet were no long restrained by the hefty shackles that she had to wear in Arkam. With this revaluation she leaped to her feet with a huge grin spreading across her face. It seemed someone had decided to free her from that place. If that was a good idea she wasn't sure, a small part of her was trying to tell her less sane part that if she was free the League of Assassins could get to her. However the bigger part of her was very much unstable and chose to ignore this little tid bit of information. Before she bounded away she found a sheet of paper on the bedside table and glanced over it barley taking in the information. She took in enough to feel a rush of disappointment, if she wasn't in Gotham then what was the point in being free. The only reason she wanted to be free was to stick it to the bats, there was no point if she couldn't get her revenge on Batman. Flopping back down her bed for a moment she grumbled under her breath. That moment of anger was spent fairly quickly before she decided to get up and about. She might not be in Gotham right now but that didn't mean that she couldn't find out a way away from here. If she could find a way out then maybe she could find a way to Gotham and that is where she really wanted to be. With that she jumped to her feet and made her way towards the wardrobe, she couldn't just leave her room wearing what she was now. It was hardly appropriate, plus it was the Arkam inmate uniform which might put people off. Opening the wardrobe she found a black long sleeve turtle neck body suit, a pair of black harem pants and black combat boots. It was very reminiscent of her very own suit from when she had been an anti-hero. Slipping it on she took a moment to look around the room before leaving. She didn't even pause to think about who else might be in this town.

Her wandering brought her the plaza of the hotel where she found herself even more confused. This hotel was much too nice to be true, though to be fair her standards were very low since her last home had been Arkam Asylum and that hadn't been very nice. Not that asylums were supposed to be nice but this one was special, not that she had any experience with other asylums it was just what she assumed. Pushing those thoughts aside she forced herself to slow down and look around the room, she was hoping to find someone that either she knew or could team up with. She didn't want to stay her very long after all so her only choice was to team up with someone since she was pretty sure that anyone who could take them from their own world was much to strong for her alone. It was then she spotted someone who stood out. It was a man with long black hair and bright red eyes, something that she noticed in particular due to the fact that while her own eyes were red they were nothing like this. Trotting forward to standing front of this strange person she took notice of the fact that it seemed like this person also had pointy ears, something she had only heard about. Tilting her head slightly she grinned wildly at him. It may seem odd for her to just walk up to someone like that but something told her that he was a bit like her and well birds of a feather after all. "Hey! What you doing? If its trying to break out it seems like a bad way of going about it. If I were you I would just use your fists" she chirped cheerfully like she wasn't stuck in this place. To prove her point she mimicked punching something and then glanced back at this strange man. "The Names Chrysanthe but I also go by Psycho, either works for me" she added with a small bounce of her feet. Was she a bit over the top? Yes. Did she know she was being over the top? A bit, it wasn't something that she really paid attention to. It was just who she was.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - multifandom, o&a

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:55 am

Jess- she/her- wip- Human- Pan, Kid/Crona- Soul Eater oc- neutral- 2 dogs and cat- Tags: xxx
The redhead had squeaked and woken up, scrambling from the bed that wasn't hers...Glancing around an unfamiliar room, she went out to an even more unfamiliar living room. Huffing, she opened the door and saw she was on the second floor, or guessed so. Going down the stairs proved her right, and she calls "Kid, Crona? Soul, Maka?" then shakes her head.

Atsushi N- he/him- 18- Human w/power- Bi, Dazai- Bungou Stray Dogs canon- neutral- Tags: xxx (Malour nearby)
Now that he was back in human form, done with his stretch, he looked around. He shrugged to himself and let out a breath, then huffed quietly. He hummed quietly to himself a moment, then shook his head. He hadn't noticed the girl watching him, yet...

Erion- Eri/Rion- he/him- 12- human- homo, Q- Bungou Stray Dogs oc- neutral- pup and kit- Tags: xxx
wip

Hanji Z- she/her they/them- 35- human- has wife- AOT canon- good side Higher up- Tags: xxx
wip

Amaterasu- Ammy- she/her- ??!- wolf- has mate- Okami canon- good- pups, not pets- Tags: Alfie, pups
The white wolf woman had only snorted at him, shaking her head and very nearly rolling her eyes. Shaking her head a second time, she had glanced about a moment to see other people. None of them were familiar...She huffed then had seen her pups and shifted to full wolf form. Her tail wagged as she yipped to the pups, waiting for them to get to her. She was still near Alfie, and heard the tone of his voice...She gave a low growl, then shook herself. "Don't be a brat...It's no one's fault your friend hasn't been seen." she barked, assuming it was a friend he was looking for.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- he/him- wolf kid- Okamiden canon- Tags: Amaya, Ammy, Alfie
The white and red pup growled when he saw the rock in the guy's hand...He rolled his eyes, keeping close to Amaya as she approached. He wasn't going to let this...creep, this guy, hurt his little sister...

Amaya- Am and May- she/her- about 5- wolf kid- Okamiden oc- Tags: Chibi, Ammy, Alfie
The blue marked white pup yipped back to her mother as soon as she was close enough to her. She flinched upon seeing the rock...When Ammy spoke, the pup nodded. She rushed up to her mother, burying face in soft white fur.

Dark Sun- Darky- He/him- wolf kid- Okamiden canon- Tags: Ammy, Chibi, Amaya, Alfie
The red marked black pup shattered the window then, not caring what the owners would think...He jumped out and ran, ears twitching and tail flicking. He could hear voices the further he ran, one sounding familiar...Coming upon his family and a guy with a rock, he chuckled. "Ooo, you gonna hurt them?" he asked Alfie with a giggle.

Femto- Femmy- he/him- 14 or 15- cat human shift- Bi, maybe Moroha- PSOH canon- good- Tags: Moroha and Ayaka
Next post)

Jessika R- Sika- she/her- 25- human- bi, taken- PSOH oc- neutral- dog and cat- Tags: Ayaka and Moroha
The redhead giggled as she thought Femmy may want to be more than friends~ then shook her head. "Thank you for considering us friends." she said with a nod and smile.

Miles E- Edgy- he/him- 26- human- bi, Nicky- Ace Attorney Canon- lawful good- York the Akita- Tags: York/ x
The last thing the gray haired man remembered was having a nice dinner with his adoptive sister and Phoenix. Now here he was, in a strange bedroom. Well, more accurately, he'd stepped into a living room with his black tan and white Akita York. He glanced around the place again, looking for hidden cameras or anything that would tell him this was a joke.

Savannah- Sav- she/her- 6- Human x Nekomata- FNAF oc- neutral- no pets yet- Tags: xxx
The little strawberry blonde girl Wip

Springtrap- Springy- he/him- 24-26- Humanoid rabbit animatronic- FNAF canon, AU- xx- Tags: xxx
The golden haired, bunny eared man woke in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room. He got up quick, fixed the blanket, and walked out. The living room was unfamiliar as well...Hearing whimpering and crying, he hurried next door and found his adopted daughter. Picking her up quick, he tried to soothe her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[3]

Postby guar » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:24 am

MAYA xfemale . thirty three . borderlands . tagged; blue quartz
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Once the stranger span around in a startled manner, brandishing a weapon and appearing to be on edge, prepared for a fight if it came to it, Maya tensed up but made no move to grab her weapon or to Phaselock the potential enemy. She would wait for them to actually try and attack her before she made any foolish moves, she wouldn’t want to ruin a potential alliance just because she reacted too quickly and made a mistake. She narrowed her eyes and closely watched the stranger, relaxing significantly when they also relaxed, realising that the hostile reaction was unnecessary. Maya’s curiosity was piqued by the stranger shoving their weapon into a gemstone that was located on their chest, that was unlike anything she had seen before, although she was much more used to technology that digi-structed objects. She would have questioned it but she decided against it, that wasn’t important at the moment, after all, so she didn’t want to distract from the bigger and more important question: where were they and how could they get home? Seeing the puzzled expression on the stranger’s face, Maya realised that was likely a reaction from her being a Siren which wasn’t surprising - they were quite a strange sight to those who didn’t know of them, after all. Although, most people seemed to at least have a vague understanding of Sirens. The reply from the stranger prompted soft laughter from Maya and she shook her head, “Yeah, I can get that.” She commented in understanding, “I can’t say I know where we are, though. Just as lost as you.” The Siren shrugged her shoulders when she spoke, “Just figured hanging around the guy with a weapon is a good idea.” Maya continued, offering an explanation for her actions.

“The name’s Maya.” She introduced herself with a friendly smile, offering a hand for the stranger to shake, hoping to be friendly and potentially open up the possibility of the two of them forming some kind of an alliance to escape the city they were in. “Planning on ditching this place and getting back home,” Maya continued after a moment or so, “figured you might want to join me. Find a way out is going to be a hell of a lot easier with more people.”

AMARA xfemale . thirty two . borderlands . tagged; lilith, mayu
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Amara was pleased to hear that Lilith thought highly enough of her to speak of her to her daughter, although was still confused as to why a daughter had never been mentioned before, especially a Siren of all people. With the threat of the Calypso twins and their abilities to sap the powers of a Siren, Amara assumed that Lilith would take more precautions to protect her own daughter. Even so, perhaps neglecting to speak of her daughter was Lilith’s own way of protecting Mayu? Still, there wouldn’t be any harm in telling close allies, at least those on Sanctuary - that would be one of the safest places for a Siren, after all, since the Calypsos made no move to try and get onto the ship. Amara was curious about the so-called “phase chains” that Mayu wielded, watching curiously as Mayu appeared to absentmindedly fiddle with them after informing Amara that she and her mother didn’t know where they were. So, that eliminated the chances of figuring out a plan to at least return to Sanctuary 3. Sighing and visibly disappointed, the Tiger of Partali shook her head and frowned as Lilith spoke, explaining her daughter’s abilities and the fact that she was the child of Roland as well. Amara had no chance to meet the man, unfortunately, but she had seen the memorials and the statue of the soldier, she understood his importance and how significant he was to the Crimson Raiders, he was the founder of them, after all. It was unfortunate that he had passed away, honestly, he seemed like the type of man that Amara could get along with.

“She looks old enough to have at least an understanding of her strengths and limits.” Amara observed, it took her little time to take control of her power and to put it to good use, using them to fight off bandits and to protect her homeworld from any other threats. Mayu hardly looked young, so that made Amara assume she had an understanding of her powers so it was incredibly strange to hear Mayu did not have full control of them yet - was she truly that inexperienced? Perhaps she only recently discovered her status as a Siren? Either way, Amara didn’t question it further, only looking away to observe their surroundings. “Whoever is responsible for this had better be prepared.” She commented with a low voice, narrowing her eyes, “They’ve got three Sirens to face, after all.” Amara continued, a confident smile then growing on her face as she faced Lilith and Mayu, “They won’t stand a chance.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Now Malour was really beginning to second-guess herself. Her instincts to be alone were taking hold, and she had no idea whether or not the boy only a few feet in front of her might possibly feel the same way. Taking a slight step back, she considered very heavily the option of just turning around and pretending like she had never even been there. And if he called out to her? Well, she could either ignore him, as rude as that might be, or if he became persistent enough, then maybe she would respond. Either way, she felt as if she could no longer fight the urge to leave.

And so, she tried. And got all of two steps before she remembered why she had initially chased the boy down. “He broke through glass and wasn’t even bleeding.” She thought, and heaving a sigh of resignation, she turned back around and stepped once more in the boy’s direction. She inspected the glass quickly from a distance, searching for any sign of blood. There wasn’t any, at least that she could see from the distance that she was. Nor was there any on the grass, from what she could see.

Gathering every bit of courage she could muster, Malour stepped forward into the boy’s field of vision, and waited for him to see her, after which she questioned, “are you alright? How are you not bleeding?” From up closer, she could see that not only was the boy not bleeding, but there weren’t even any visible scratch marks on his skin, or even his clothing. One would assume that after jumping through and breaking a glass window, that their clothes would be at least a little tattered. But his seemed to be in near-perfect condition.

Without the slightest clue as to how this could be possible, Malour was left with only her own assumptions. Perhaps he had somehow slipped on new clothes? Rather unlikely, since she saw no sets of clothing nearby to indicate that he had changed. Perhaps his clothes were of a sturdy material? Also unlikely, it didn’t seem all that strong, from what she could see. That didn’t leave very many options, or at least any that would make some semblance of sense.

And that still left the matter as to how he was not bleeding. Of course, she knew that there were completely safe ways to break through glass, and if done properly it would cause little to no damage. However, she sincerely doubted this boy knew how to do that, just by taking once glance at him, not to mention the glass window pane was shattered so horribly that it was near to impossible for him not to be bleeding in some way or another.

And so Malour was at a loss, completely confused as to what exactly was transpiring in front of her. Without anything left to do, she simply decided to wait for the boy to answer, and maybe provide some clues to help solve this curious mystery.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the city of ustroln - multifandom, o&a

Postby sniper tf2 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:00 pm

PAYTON KOWALSKI

male || twenty seven years old || ew || @ wandering || tags; open
    ────────────────────────────────────────
    payton woke up in a cold sweat, immediately sitting up, adrenaline rushing through his body, a particularly terrible nightmare was the culprit for his rude awakening. the lanky male quickly sat up, startled and looking around frantically, only to be even more confused and scared at the fact that this wasn't his cruddy apartment or the house of a stranger he could've met the night before. this was new, and it was terrifying. he threw the covers off of himself so he could get out of bed, looking around and patting himself down to look for his phone, since he seemed to have fallen asleep with his everyday clothes.
    to his dismay, his phone was nowhere to be found, leaving him even more panicked, but he at least had his wallet, which didn't have much other than his id, crumpled up receipts, cards and a pathetic about of money, so it didn't really help to make him feel any better.
    thankfully, going to a therapist when he was 14 helped somewhat, repeating comforting words to himself in order to calm down and get through assessing the rather sad surroundings and the strange note left for him.
    by then, he had calmed down. his legs hurt from pacing around the room so much, and had come to the terms that this was either a really crappy prank or he was indeed just taken out of his 'world', god that sounded stupid, and put into here.
    whatever, he didn't care anymore. whatever it was he just needed to get out of the building, it smelled of old wood and mildew, something he was rather familiar with. but it was still all too much for his liking. all he wanted was someone to put him on the right path and a good drink, god he'd kill for a drink.

having come into terms with it, the polish man stuffed the note into his jacket pocket along with his wallet. getting out of that awful building he hoped not to get back to but was met with the reality that outside wasn't any better. a bleak, sad city. it has everything one could ask for, passing cars, pigeons on the tops of buildings, trash littering the streets, etcetera. it didn't feel too far from what his home looked like, and hey, there's probably some killer nightlife in this place.
    whatever, even if s could smell still remained in the area, he wasn't getting distracted from his two goals, find someone and get some alcohol in his system.

xx
    GAIGE & DEATHTRAP

female || eighteen years old || borderlands 2 || @ rooftops || tags; zer0
    "mhhhhm~" a sleepy hum came from the young woman, sinking more into the comfortable matress she layed upon. a smile on her expression as she slowly woke up. daaaaamn, this matress is comfortable as hell! she thought. it was weird to wake up this happy, since her alarm was usually gunshots or the talking about moving of the rest of the crimson raiders. but no, this wine things were quiet, they were peaceful, they were..... nice. so something must be horribly wrong.
    even if it was wonderfully comfy, the female quickly opened her eyes and sat up from the bed, looking around in confusion as this wasn't the base she had grown so accustomed to, she didn't even know what this place was!
    but, this wasn't gaige's first rodeo with weird things going on, so instead of panicking or worrying, she got up and stretched out, happy to have everything she needed already on her person. it did mean there wasn't anything in the room other than a small and mysterious note, which she took the liberty of reading out loud ""hopefully, you'll forgive us for taking you without your permission....?" oh this is bullcrap!" she said to herself defiantly, crumpling up the paper and throwing it on the floor as a petty way to rebel. it wasn't the concept of being taken away that annoyed her, but the fact they were so nice about it, as if whoever this person was didn't expect her to go against the system and demand to be can home.
    the short girl kicked her door open as a way to assert her dominance to the people around her, not thinking how it would be rather annoying to them. if she was here, then there was a possibility for the rest of her team to be here! so she had to look at them, band together, and kick some ass!
xx
    NADIA "MS. FORTUNE" FORTUNE

female || twenty years old || skullgirls || @ rooftops || tags; open
    you know, this wasnt all too diferent from home.
    little innsmouth was never really the best place of new meridian, to outsiders anyways. little innsmouth was the best place to her, the locals, the sights, the restaurants. it was much more homey than the big city, even if it did constantly smell of fish.
    meanwhile, this place was similar to the lower levels of little innsmouth, it was dirty, gross, and heavily vandalized. it didn't have the same charm as her home, not at all. it may look like it, but it was as nice as the streets of new meridian. which was not nice at all.
    a huff came from the feral, looking down at the confused people that continuously came out of the building. she should probably talk to them, but instead, she hid at the top of the very building they all woke up in. like a coward. holding the strange note given to her to make sure she didn't lose it.
    this was her new home, she supposed,,, but there must be a way out of this, right? she had to go back...
    nadia huffed, her legs hanging off of the edge of the building, sniffing the air. besides the smell of smoke and pollution, the could catch some familiar smells. specifically, her smell. the smell of a feral. she had always thought she was the only one, she was the only one she knew anyways. clearly there were others like her, those who possessed animalistic features. along with this, she felt mischief in the air, clearly there were folks up to no good. did she care? not really.
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

katasune [1]

Postby Reiji » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:29 am

ᴋᴀᴛᴀsᴜɴᴇ ● ᴍᴀʟᴇ ● ᴏᴄ ● ᴛᴀɢs - Rei
    The lack of smell that usually came from incenses scattered around his room made Katasune wary, opening his eyes from his meditation to an unfamiliar surrounding. His black ears twitched, iffy, he wondered if he was just seeing things after his usual long sleep. The war god placed a hand on his heart; still beating, he was still alive. His first thought to be such a morbid topic wasn't in character but the possibility of it due to such a strange affair did make him wonder. Standing up from the floor, Katasune studied the room before him. On one bright side, he can see multiple of his weapons spread on the bed. The sight of something that he could recognize was comforting but his mind finally cleared and a moment of panic rushed over to him. "Where's Satsumi?" Katasune audibly said, worried for the state of his vessel. The man can take care of himself but if Katasune could be caught off guard, it troubled him so what could happen to Satsumi. On second thought, that man... Probably would be fine. Sighing, he knew to worry endlessly will not bring him any solace so he decided on his next step if there was any. Katasune then saw a piece of paper left on the bedside table. Curious, he picked it up, hoping it has the answer to this madness.

Emotions are a fickle thing, sometimes Katasune wonders if what he feels is the same as mortals. They did not have the wisdom and the same kind of thinking a god would have, which may be the cause for their inability to understand. Katasune was mostly worried about what it'd be like at home for those he cared, as well as the war brewing in the north side. Humans left to their own devices causes horrible acts to be done. As much as he liked humanity, their ability to be twisted beyond what you would call a human was both fascinating and disgusting. He didn't want to stay here and be a citizen for a land he did not care for. He blinked and decided it was better to see the place around and perhaps find a way to return home. There has to be an option to do so.

Katasune was in his normal, modern-like outfit when he went out of the room, two blessed swords on his hip, engraved with a magical transcript. His knee-high boots made a loud sound with every step he took. It made him taller than he already was with its heels. He loomed over a lot of people back home but he wasn't as big as the god of rebirth- now that was someone he wouldn't dare to even be around. Lost in thoughts of the other god, he picked up a scent. Katasune stopped in his tracks to identify what it could be. It was familiar, the smell of his own kin. Another fox? Bounded into the living world? They weren't rare, many kitsunes found vessel either by bonding or possessing humans but they usually keep to themselves. Curious by who it could be, Katasune followed it.

It could just be his luck or just a complete coincidence but he found the one he was looking for immediately and his suspicion was right; it was another kitsune, it wasn't hard to make that out since they're basically a small fox with multiple tails. He giggled, he always found it to be cute when he sees kitsunes in their original forms. It's like seeing a small cute child- which may relate to Katasune being really, really old. "Why hello there." Katasune bowed down graciously. He didn't have his tails out, his ears being the only telling sign of his potential relation. It was hard to walk around with nine large tails trailing behind unless he wanted to look large and intimidating with his tails fanned out. He crouched down, his knees folded as he looked at the kitsune, tilting his head to get a better look at them. "Trapped here, too?" The fox god asked in Japanese, keeping his smile. He wasn't sure if they understood him in either languages, it might be an awkward interaction if so.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:05 am

Ren Amamiya!!
      xxxxmale seventeen years old persona 5 tagged: hana
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Watching the doors wasn't something that was all too entertaining nor was it a great use of time, but Ren had yet to see someone of interest come out. It may have only been a few mere minutes since he had taken his place on the nearby bench but he would have expected at least a person or two of interest to emerge. Maybe there weren't as many beings as he had expected. Nevertheless, he found himself growing bored of his own people watching. Even so, there was no point in stopping now. Letting a soft sigh escape his lips, he began to let his mind wander while his eyes stayed focused on the doors. Unfortunately, his daydreaming was exactly what caused him to miss Hana exiting the building. His mind was off thinking of what the city could be like instead of paying attention the the girl that had cast her gaze in his direction. It hadn't crossed him that his actions might come off as strange or anything along those lines. Maybe it was because he was used to being stared at himself and it felt as if he constantly had eyes watching him, especially when he entered Shujin Academy. Perhaps that was what caused him to think it was alright. That thought never crossed him either. His mind was entirely focused on the possibilities of his new location. It wasn't until Hana approached and began speaking that he was finally was pulled back to reality. Taking a moment to register her words, the teen averted his gaze quickly. She didn't sound mad by his actions, but it was embarrassing all the same. How long had he been staring specifically at her? It must have been long enough for her to feel the need to address it like this. However, she didn't specifically say something of staring at her, but rather people in general. Whatever it was, it was still embarrassing. Lifting a hand to rub the back of his neck, he allowed a weak chuckle to escape his lips. "Sorry," was all he was able to get out. It was spoken softly, but it was a genuine apology.

Once his brief apology was spoken, Ren took a few seconds to try and compose himself before he dared to look back towards the girl before him. As his eyes settled upon her, he was taken back a little. He wasn't sure what kind of person he had been expecting her to be, but it certainly wasn't what he was met with. Admittedly, she was actually cute and that only made him feel worse for staring. He'd have to put that behind him for now though. She hadn't come to him being hostile so there wasn't a need for him to concern himself all too much with such things. "I didn't mean to stare," he began, finally finding it in himself to explain his own situation. "I was waiting to see who else would come out of this place, but I lost myself in daydreaming and must have been watching for too long." He wasn't sure what was worse; admitting that he had been daydream or the fact that he had been staring at strangers. Both were equally bad in this scenario. At least he was honest about it. There was no reason for him to go about lying anyways especially with such minor things. That would only come back to bit him later on anyways. The less trouble he had to deal with, the better. He already had enough of that to deal with back home and didn't need more of it in a place like this. Lifting a hand up to adjust his glasses, a meek smile crossed his lips. What was he supposed to say now? Usually he would have let the other dictate the flow of the conversation, but given the situation he felt that talking was going to be a necessity in this place whether he liked it or not. Even if conversation was awkward, he needed to do his best to hold it. "I'm guessing you just woke up in this place too, right?" he questioned. It was entirely possible that she had been a resident of this place that had been staying in the hotel he had found himself waking up with. However, he didn't think such was the case. There was something about her that made him think otherwise though he couldn't necessarily explain it. Maybe it was because she had approached him and usually people in familiar environments went about their own business or perhaps it was something else entirely.

"If that's the case then I suppose we're in the same situation," Ren muse with a small shake of his head. Dropping his hand back down, the teen rose to his feet and tucked his hands away into his pockets. "Being forced to live here feels incredibly strange if you ask me. There has to be something else going on here, don't you think?" Maybe he was jumping the gun with such a question, but he was curious to hear another's opinion on the situation even if they were nothing more than a mere stranger to him at the moment.

Futaba Sakura!!
      xxxxfemale fifteen years old persona 5 tagged: yusuke
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The reaction she received from Yusuke was a little off putting though given the situation she supposed she could understand why he seemed happy to see her. Despite not wishing to admit it, she was glad that he was here as well although he could be a bit too weird for her at times. Nevertheless, Futaba allowed a smile to cross her lips. Giving a small wave at him as he noticed her, the hacker dropped her arm back down to her side as she moved over to him. As she did, she took in the question that was posed to her and she gave a small cock of her head. Had he not read the letter or was he assuming she would know more than he did? It would be dumb to do the latter given that she had no way to obtain any further information. It wasn't as if she had her laptop with her and she assumed that she wouldn't be getting any kind of cellphone reception in a place like this. All ways she had to access the internet were cut off and that was already bad enough for her and she wished not to think about it. She doubted that even if she did have access that she would find much that would be of use to them no matter how much she dug. There was only so much she was capable of. Pushing the thought aside, she gave a small shake of her head in response to the boy's question. "It's nice to see you too, Inari," she said, deciding to return the kind words despite having seen him the day before. Actually, it was rare for her not to see the other thieves quite often given how much they came home with Ren or came to see him. By default that meant she usually had to see them as well if she was over at the cafe which wasn't uncommon for her in the slightest. It was nice to be around the others for the most part. It was still a bit of an adjustment for her, but slowly she was beginning to fit in among their group the more time she spent with them. That wasn't an important thing to think about now though.

"Anyways, all I know is this place is called Ustroln because of some letter I got," she finally continued with a shrug of her shoulders. It wasn't much to go on, but she could at least say that over saying she had no clue where they were. Pulling her gaze away from the boy, her eyes began to look around and take in her surroundings. It wasn't all too different than what she was used to seeing although the vibe was entirely different than that of Japan. Not many roamed the streets around them and no cars were passing nearby though she could hear the distant sound of engines rumbling hinting that there might be some nearby. Overall he area didn't seem too busy which was concerning. If they were supposed to live in this place then she hoped things were already established. Building an entire society wasn't something on her list of things she wished to do in her life and it sounded like a pain more than anything. Staying here in general sounded like a pain, but she had no say in that. Letting a soft groan escape her lips, Futaba gave a small shake of her head. All she wanted was to go home so she could hide away in her bedroom and pretend all this had never happened. Doing her best to push all negative thoughts aside, her gaze returned to Yusuke. "As much as I hate to say it, standing here won't get us any closer to figuring out where we are and why we have to stay here," she said with a frown. The last thing she wanted was to venture out into this place and possibly have to be stuck within a crowd. The thought alone caused a shiver to run down her spine though she did her best to appear composed in front of the other Phantom Thief. "Where do you think we should start searching for answers?" She doubted he would have a solid answer given the vague information they currently had and the fact that they had no idea what was even in the city. Nevertheless it was the only question she could pose in the current moment.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - multifandom

Postby Egg With Legs » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:46 am

Krieg: 39 Years Old: Mood- Incandescent rage into embarrasment BLOOD TIME!: Tagged- Maya, Blue Quartz
"Uuuuuugh, cmon, five more minutes? Please? This bed is so comf-wait a sec-"
The musclebound psycho shot out of bed, throwing himself to his feet and holding his Buzz Axe over his head to come down on whatever fool thought they could trick him with a soft bed. Krieg never slept in a bed. Hell, Krieg barely slept as is.
"WHERE'S THE BLOOD TO PAINT THE WALLS RED!"
"Ah, great, your still in the driver's seat. So, don't suppose you'd mind if-"
"FOREVER THE HEAD ON THE MEAT TOTEM!"
"Yeah, thought so. Well, probably best to get moving, unless you'd like to get some more shut-eye."
"THE WARHOST CONJOINS IN THE IRON SPIKE!"
"I'll take that as a yes."
Having his discussion with himself, Krieg hopped down from his spot on the bed, Buzz Axe still in his grasp. He stomped around the rather nicely furnished room, tearing open every closet, cabinet, and other containers in the room. After thoroughly searching the room (and tearing out a few particularly stubborn drawers for good measure), Krieg's eyes finally caught sight of the sheet of paper.He proceeded to stare at it for a minute straight.
How exactly did you miss that?
"TEAR OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND SHOVE EM DOWN YOUR WINDPIPE!"
Heh, good luck with that. Let me have a look at that.
Krieg, after a low growl of annoyance, picked up the paper and turned around to walk out of the room, kicking the door open without raising his head as he read on.
OK, lets see here...city of Ustroln.....'take'? Well at least whoever took us here is an idiot. What else...hey, why'd we...oh.
Maya. Just as beautiful as the day they'd met. And of course whatever thing brought them here brought here, couldn't leave just us alone. When we got his hands on whoever sent her here, we are going to "WRING HIS NECK SO HARD THAT HIS HEAD'LL BOBBLE!"
Krieg suddenly notices that he was hunched over, trying to wring the open air into paste. He also notices that he yelled said threat at the top of his lungs, right in front of a certain blue haired siren and her (just noticed) companion.
Ah hell.

To clarify if it weren't obvious, blue Krieg is the 'voice in the head', red Krieg is the one in the drivers seat, and purple Krieg is when they're agreeing with each other.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sori » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:19 am

ʜᴀɴᴅsᴏᴍᴇ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ | 𝟺1 | ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅs | ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: hotel hallway| ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Angel

Jack tutted his tongue on the roof of his mouth as he heard a door open behind him, but the voice he heard mid-turn caused his attitude to shift completely. Angel? Why was she here? Wherever here was. Jack stood and looked at his daughter for a second, lowering his gun. "Angel, why aren't you in your chamber? You- you need the eridium, how aren't you-" He stepped forward, grabbing Angel's arms and examining her with curiosity- paying extra attention to the one covered in swirls of tattoos. "You feeling okay? How's your head, any migraines? Siren crap feeling weird at all?" Suddenly, he shifted from being concerned about where they were to his daughter's well being, mouth moving a mile per minute. She'd been hooked up in that chamber for so long- without the eridium she should be dead. He had a right to be worried. After a second he let go of her, letting his hands drop down to his sides as he met her eyes.

"Listen, I don't know what planet we're on right now, so maybe just go back in there-" He pointed to the room his daughter came out of. "And stay until Daddy's done scoping out the place, okay, pumpkin?" It should be safe enough to leave her there, right? Right. His own hotel room seemed to be non-threatening enough and hers was probably the same. Jack had a gun- he'd be fine. And he really didn't want Angel using her powers when she wasn't one-hundred percent safe and there was the possibility of someone taking her away from him.
Sori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me