the city of ustroln - multifandom

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

☾ i , ⤞ wip , ☠ i

Postby Zyn » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:54 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx" K a s u m i "xx
═══════════════════════
☾ Kitsune || 6(6,000+) || Female
☾ Location: Her Room ⇛ The Hallway
☾ Tags: Leon Ammon, Miyako
☾ Mood: Scared, Worried, Panicked
(on the inside)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eyes flickering under shut eyelids Kasumi shifted slightly in her unconscious state, though she was slowly coming out of that cloud. She was used to dreaming after all she had been dreaming for thousands of years now. Finally her eyelids flickered open revealing glassy steel grey cat like eyes that were both riveted on the ceiling and also staring at nothing at all. Still heaving with sleep, something that was completely understanding given how long she had been under, she couldn't focus on anything around. She was completely under the mercy of her bodies ability to wake up which seemed to be something that was taking a very long time. It was several minutes latter before her gaze cleared and she seemed to blink into awareness. Suddenly the glassy stare took on a sharp look and she sat up slowly as her ears swiveled searching for something or anything to help her figure out what was going on. It was an odd place she had woken up to, though to be fair whenever she woke up it was into another dream. Usually it meant that her siblings were trying to reach her and so her mind would create a space that they could all be. It was a bit strange that her mind would create and that she would still be in her child form. Speaking of her child form her gaze fell to the small hands that were hers and had at one point really been hers. Now they felt weird and real. Too real. Suddenly it hit her all at once, she wasn't waking up into another dream. She was in fact waking up. Something that shouldn't be possible and something that hadn't happened to her in thousands of years.

With a muffled gasp her eyes flew wide and she lunged to her feet fear enveloping her. If she was here who was protecting her beloved siblings? What was keeping them safe if she wasn't their to support the shield? Would they live? Could they be safe without her there. With a whimper of fear she leaped down from the bed her gaze flickering across the room, searching for something or anything that could tell her what was happening and how she get home. It was then her gaze fell on the note that had been left for her. Stumbling forward she reached out and lifted the note till she could see it and froze. It gave no way for her to go home. In fact it was telling her that she couldn't go home. Without another glance at the page she tossed it back onto the nightstand and started to look around the room. Maybe there was something that could help her. Instead of things that could help her get out she found nothing but her clothing, which was shocking to see since there were two different sizes of clothing. Obviously whomever had taken her away knew that she had two different forms, one that she could only be in for a semi short period of time in the real world. Taking a moment she slipped out of her sleeping attire and into a white, silver and grey traditional kimono with accents of gold. The pattern was sakura flowers and leaves, not very shocking the only weird part was that the flowers were in silver and the leaves were gold. Once she was finished analyzing the outfit she started towards the door.

If there was no way to find out how to get home here there surely there was a way to find a way home outside of her room. Slowly she reached out and opened the door peering out into the hallway. She was very hesitant, it had been a long time since she had used her actual body and didn't just talk to someone using her mind so her muscles felt very weak. Her ever step was a bit wobbly and shaky and her youthful face while completely emotionless held a feeling of nervousness to it. It wasn't like it was spread across her face but it was just the vibe that seemed to be coming from her. Taking more halting steps she continued down the hall. She found nothing in the same hallway of the hotel as her room that could help her. Other than the fact that she was in some sort of hotel that she didn't recognize, not that she would recognize much of anything, much had changed in her time that she had slumbered. Shaking her head she forced herself to focus on the things on hand. Taking a step around the corner and into another hallway she came to a jolting halt. There wasn't just one but two kitsune's in front of her. Her eyes widened ever so slightly giving her normally very blank look a slight look of surprise. Taking a hesitant step forward she slowly approached the two kitsune's. It seemed they weren't all that shocked to see each other, at least not as shocked as she though they would be considering as far as she was aware everyone was dead. "I... I thought you were all dead!" she whispered sadly. Her voice was showing the emotion that her face couldn't express. The joy and the sadness and pain all came through in her small child like voice.

xxC h r y s a n t h exxG r i v a sxx
═══════════════════════
⤞ Psycho || 31 || Female
⤞ Location: Her Room
⤞ Tags: Open
⤞ Mood: XxX

Chrysanthe { WIP/Open }

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

xxC a s s a n d r axxC a i nxx
═══════════════════════
☠ Blackbat || 17 || Female
☠ Location: Her Room
☠ Tags: Open
☠ Mood: Calm, Collected, Curious

Cassandra came out of the state of unconsciousness fairly quickly for someone who had been drugged. The last thing she remembered she had been getting ready to go on patrol when she had heard a loud noise and had about a heartbeat before she had felt something hit her neck. From there she had about a second to recognize what was happening before she had been dragged under. Slowly she sat up while cradling her pounding head, it would pass soon but waking up so quickly had caused her more pain that usual. Peering through half lidded eyes she took in the strange room, there was a wardrobe and a note on the bed side table. As her headache eased up she was able to focus on the note and took in the fact that she had been transported to a different place and possibly a different world. Wherever she was it seemed that they needed people which is why they had taken her. Frowning slightly she pushed herself to her feet and made her way over to the wardrobe opening it to find her suit. It wasn't the only thing in the wardrobe there were casual clothes as well. However all she really cared about was her suit which she pulled on quickly. She was quite fond of the outfit and the fact that she had all her gadgets made her happy. Once she was finished getting suited up she made her way to the door. Pausing only a moment she opened the door and stepped out. If she wanted to get back to Hong Kong she would have to find more people who wanted the same thing. With that she started off with the intent of finding more people. As she walked she made sure to make note of where her room was.
Last edited by Zyn on Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Niall (5), Miyako (2)

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:30 pm

nιall zeppelι
мale | 14 | jjвa (oc) | тagѕ: ĸaĸyιon

In all honesty, when he tripped, Niall had thought he was toast. His stand was near him, but it really wasn't the best in close combat. Out of all the things the he could do, Niall sure as hell didn't expect the guy to offer him his hand and say 'pleased to meet you.' For a bit, he just looked at the man, dumbfounded. How can one react that way to someone that looked like they were going to have their stand attack you? Niall was pretty sure that he couldn't trust this guy; he was acting way too friendly for what happened just moments ago. However, the best thing Niall could think of was to go along with what this guy was doing. He didn't know what the guy's stand's ability was. He had to keep his guard up until he knew he could trust this guy. He grabbed the other man's hand and hoisted himself up, looking more at the other guy. He definitely was older than Niall was, and he looked like he had some cherry-shaped earrings. "Nice to meet you too. Would you mind telling me what your name is?"

мιyaĸo
ғeмale | 1000+ | oc | тagѕ: leon

Waiting for Fortune's Fool to post
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - multifandom

Postby Egg With Legs » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:35 pm

Krieg: 39 Years Old: Mood- Happy and content, for a moment in time ...pretty lady.: Tagged- Maya, Blue Quartz
Ok, lets just take a deep breath, calm down a bit and not do anything we're regre-
"SPICE THE SKAG_ROAST WITH MOON ROCKS!"
After screaming this at the top of his lungs, Krieg raised buzz-axe above his head and looked just about ready to hurl himself at the blue gem as fast as humanly possible. That is, until Maya interceded herself between him and Blue Quartz. He stared at her, axe still raise above his head, occasionally glancing back at the gem. Eventually, he let his axe wielding arm drop, still staring at the gem, eye narrowed into a glare that could stop a raging Bullymong in its tracks.
Thank god for Siren's, right? Besides, the blue...thing seems friendly enough. Isn't trying to kill us at least. Besides, we have more important things to handle right now.
The psycho's gaze switches back to Maya, the glare switching to wide-eyed staring immediately, the tension coiled up in his body slowly flowing out like an unwinding spring.
Now, like we practiced, okay? "I've missed you so much."
Krieg proceeds to jolt a little bit, before pacing around, eye dropping to the ground as he scratches the back of his head with his buzz-axe's hilt. After a bit, he looks back up at Maya, and makes a quick and exaggerated huff before speaking slightly quieter, a mere air horn as compared to the fog horn he was trying to imitate earlier.
"I MISSED..GRRGH...MISSED....MISSED THE PRETTY LADY WHEN SHE FLAYED THE SKULLS WITH TWO KNIVES....SO MUCH!"
After this slightly quieter outburst, Krieg slowly shuffled over to Maya, throwing an arm over her shoulder and pulling her into a rather sloppy one armed hug, head resting on top of hers, eye closed as he sighs both mentally and physically.
Heh, close enough.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the city of ustroln - multifandom, o&a

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:32 am

Gratia Amamiya!!
      xxxxfemale eighteen years old persona 5 au tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It was strange not to be met by some dream or whatever they were from the Velvet Room. They had become such a normal occurrence for Gratia at this point in time that she more or less expected to be faced by Igor whenever she went to bed. It was something she could never explain to the others on her team, not even her own brother. Even though it was something she couldn't speak of, she knew they helped build her to be the leader she was and helped her understand more about not only her own persona, but the shadows that she came into contact with in the Metaverse. However, Igor always told her that she was different from the others that had come before. She lacked a power that all of them had possessed thus making her "game" more difficult so to say. She wasn't sure what the others before had gone through but she couldn't necessarily say her situation was the worst it could be. Finding herself finally coming to, the teenager squinted open her eyes and for a moment laid still as if nothing was wrong. Her surroundings had yet to phase her despite there being obvious differences between the room she was currently in and her own bedroom. It was hard to tell from the ceiling alone although the light fixture would have been a dead giveaway if she was paying much attention to it. As her eyes finally began to adjust, she finally began to realize that she was no longer in her own bedroom. Glancing towards the wall, she was quick to notice the lack of the soft, pink paint that covered her own bedroom walls. Instead she was greeted by a pale gray. Pushing herself up in confusion, she cocked her head before her gaze drifted down to the bed. The covers, much like the walls, were foreign to her. Wherever she was, it was not a place she had been before and that worried her. Feeling panic rise up in her chest, she did her best to suck in a deep breath and try to calm herself down enough to think of what to do next. In her attempt to calm herself, Gratia's eyes finally landed upon the letter that had been left for her and she was quick to grab for it.

Reading it over, she was taken back by what was presented to her. It was hard for her to take in yet alone believe. Never had she thought that she would be pulled from her home and forced to start life in a new place. To be taken from her family and her friends simply on a whim was a concept that was difficult for her mind to wrap around. She wanted to believe that it was all a joke, but given the fact that she had never heard of a place known a Ustroln coupled with the fact that she was in an unknown room made it difficult to stand against it. There was still much in her life that she was leaving behind unfinished. Everything the thieves were working towards stopping would be brought to a halt without her or so she assumed. They might find a way to push on without her leadership, but it seemed like a grim situation for her comrades to be placed in. That was something she couldn't worry about now though. She needed to fend for herself in this new place and try to find a way home if possible. Climbing out of bed, Gratia knew she would need to get to exploring, but not before she changed into something else. Quickly pulling her messy hair up into the usual pigtails she wore them in, she also changed into an orange striped blouse and a pair of white shorts before making her way towards the exit of her room. Doing her best to stay calm and composed, the teenage thief stepped out into the hall and was greeted by the sight she had fully anticipated to. It seemed like an ordinary hotel hallway. That only lead her to believe the letter that had been left more than she previously had. Wrinkling her nose at the thought, Gratia made her way along until she found the stairs leading down. Within a few moments, she found herself in the lobby. Nothing seemed too out of the ordinary, but that was what was unsettling to her. For as strange as the circumstances surrounding all of this was, nothing seemed all too bizarre itself. If anything this place seemed entirely normal. Was that really all it was supposed to be? Even so Gratia rather would have enjoyed living her life out back home than being pulled to a place like this.

Frowning at the thought, the young phantom thief placed a hand on her hip as a sigh escaped her lips. Everything about being stuck in this place was not ideal yet she had to live with it until some escape back home opened up. The best course of action now was to find someone else willing to speak with her and perhaps find a way home. Looking around the lobby once again, there didn't seem to be anyone around in the current moment. She couldn't have been the only one dragged into this mess, right? She doubted that was the case. Waiting seemed to be the only option at this point as much as she dreaded the thought of it. Finding her way over to the sitting area, Gratia slumped down into one of the chairs. "Someone has to show up sooner or later, right?" she mumbled to herself. Allowing her gaze to flicker about the room, she began her patient wait for someone to arrive.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⤞ i

Postby Zyn » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:57 pm

xxC h r y s a n t h exxG r i v a sxx
═══════════════════════
⤞ Psycho || Anti-Hero/Villain || Female
⤞ Location: Her Room ⇛ The Lobby
⤞ Tags: Gratia Amamiya
⤞ Mood: Irritable, Disappointed

To say that Chrysanthe was a slow riser was an understatement, the woman took ten years to wake up. So despite the fact that she was sitting up in bed she was not at all mentally there and her bright red eyes where glassy and hazy with sleep. Her eyes kept threatening to shut as she blankly stared at the wall in front of her. Slowly her senses started coming back to her, the first being her mind started to come out of the fog that was currently causing her mind to be completely blank. As she started to come out of her haze the first thing that she noticed when she woke was the fact that her hands and feet were no long restrained by the hefty shackles that she had to wear in Arkam. With this revaluation her mind snapped fully awake and she leaped to her feet with a huge grin spreading across her face. It seemed someone had decided to free her from that place. Someone had been kind enough to airlift her out of that place and into a better one. Better yet they had also removed her shackles, the huge metal pieces of trash that had been locked around her wrists and ankles for the longest time. If that was a good idea she wasn't sure, a small part of her was trying to tell her less sane part that if she was free the League of Assassins could get to her. However the bigger part of her was very much unstable and chose to ignore this little tidbit of information. Before she bounded away she found a sheet of paper on the bedside table and glanced over it barley taking in the information. She took in enough to feel a rush of disappointment, if she wasn't in Gotham then what was the point in being free. The only reason she wanted to be free was to stick it to the bats, there was no point if she couldn't get her revenge on Batman. Flopping back down her bed for a moment she grumbled under her breath. That moment of anger was spent fairly quickly before she decided to get up and about. She might not be in Gotham right now but that didn't mean that she couldn't find out a way away from here. If she could find a way out then maybe she could find a way to Gotham and that is where she really wanted to be.

With that she jumped to her feet and made her way towards the wardrobe, she couldn't just leave her room wearing what she was now. It was hardly appropriate, plus it was the Arkam inmate uniform which might put people off. Opening the wardrobe she found a black long sleeve turtle neck body suit, a pair of black harem pants and black combat boots. It was very reminiscent of her very own suit from when she had been an anti-hero. Slipping it on she took a moment to look around the room before leaving. She didn't even pause to think about who else might be in this town. Skipping out of the room she bounced along the hallway, sure she might be a bit too happy about the situation but to be fair it had been a long time since she had been able to do something like this. Of course she had been the one to place herself in that situation but it still counted. Just because she had checked herself into Arkam Asylm didn't mean it was any less horrible there. Besides the reason she had gone there was because she didn't really have anywhere else to go that would be safe from the League of Assassins. With a quick shake her head she pushed those thoughts aside in favor to humming as she skipped along. The hotel seemed pretty average for a hotel, though compared to her previous so called homes this was extravagant. Even in the League she had basically slept in a cell, it wasn't like an experiment like her would get good accommodations. She was pulled from her thoughts when she arrived at the top of a stairway that seemed to lead down. With a tiny shrug she crawled onto the railing and easily drew herself up to her full height while balancing on the railing like a child. Then with a small grin she flung herself off landing heavily in the lobby bellow in what her brother called a 'superhero landing.' Due to the height of the fall it was quite a loud boom and the floor around her knee and foot cracked. However she seemed relatively unaffected and leaped to her feet grinning like a mad man. Allowing her gaze to sweep across the lobby she found someone interesting. A young girl and she bounded over getting uncomfortably close to them while keep up her huge grin. "It's amazing here isn't it!! The names Chrysanthe! Though some people call me Psycho! You can call me whatever you want!" she announced in a much to cheerful and boisterous way.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:59 pm

Leon Ammon :: Male :: appears in his mid-twenties :: oc :: Miyako, Kasumi
That was a good question, and admittedly his answer to it wasn't really a great one. "I haven't seen much of it either, I must admit," Leon stated, his expression thoughtful as his tails swayed calmly behind him. "This seems to be a rather general, if very nice, hotel, so I'm sure there is a dining room somewhere, among other places. I was intending to leave and see what this apparent city we've found ourselves in has to offer a bit later. I wanted to make sure I could find my way around first th-" he trailed off suddenly, an ear twitching as he tilted his head to the side at a feeling that caught his attention. Negative emotions were always quicker to demand his attention than positive ones. The appearance of the girl that approached them did little to give away what she was feeling as she spoke, and Leon's ears lowered slightly. There was a lot that went unspoken with her statement, and despite her apparent youth he had little doubt that she was much older than she appeared. "I'm afraid I'm not entirely certain why you would think that,"" he noted gently after a heartbeat, bowing slightly once more to the new arrival.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠 - 0010

Postby VLNNYZ » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:43 pm

xxxxxxx𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐄 𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐅 - tags: amaterasu [color=#4b9454]"placeholder"
𝘩𝘦/𝘩𝘪𝘮 / 𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰 / 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 / 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯-𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳-𝘰𝘭𝘥 / 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘰𝘵 / 𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 / 𝘮𝘪 𝘳𝘱
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ He nearly cracked a smile, trying to hide his pure fury. Though he kept gurgling until he collapsed onto his knees. He hacked up pitch black sludge. "Pathetic... Weak mortal forms..." He mumbled gaze shooting to the ground. He watched the grass near it burn and shrivel, slanted eyes narrowing. He immediately whirled back onto his feet. "WHAT IF I DON'T SEE HIM FOR ANOTHER THOUSAND YEARS?!" He started to scream once more, his jet black locks hanging over his eyes. "HIS LIMBS ARE INCREDIBLY WEAK." He stomped his foot onto the ground, starting to wheeze once more. "PLUS! HE TOOK THE FORM OF AN ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD CHILD. YOU HEAR ME? AN ELEVEN-YEAR-OLD C H I L D." and with that note, he turned on his heels, starting to stalk off. "I will bring havoc upon this petty town... Disgusting... FILTHY." He grumbled, though he said the last part with a snarl, clenching his fists as his face scrunched up.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 - tags: maya, krieg [color=#8991b0]"placeholder"
𝘩𝘦/𝘩𝘪𝘮+𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 / 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 / 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 / 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘵-4𝘧2𝘭 𝘤𝘶𝘵-8𝘟𝘞 / 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 / 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 / 𝘮𝘪 𝘳𝘱
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ He glared at him as he raised the axe, but stopped himself from charging once Maya stepped in. "Oh, my deepest apologies then." He let go of his weaponry, causing them to desummon almost immediately. He watched as she started to conversate with him, his expression turning from an awkward smile to a flat stare. Once Krieg bursted out once more, he silently concluded that this... Creature was probably not one of the brighter homosapiens. He slowly calculated the situation in his thoughts, then pushing them to the back of his mind for later. This information could possibly be useful in the mere future. He hung his arms over his waist, letting his hands clutch onto each other, starting to whistle boredly as he observed the scenery once more. He took more notes, mostly about the lighting. It was good for his form, considering how it consisted of light, but it was getting obnoxious to look at. Golden light sources were getting repetitive, how many rooms here had this specific type of light source? He softly exhaled, although he didn't need to breathe, it was a good stress reliever. Even though his mind was cluttered with all of these notes, he was still stressed out. What if he was shattered due to this slip-up? He has heard rumors about the diamonds only caring about their 'perfect empire'.

He lifted up his arm, only to rub his fingers in his blue-black hair, ripping through tangles as he did so. He didn't have anything else to say, at this point. He wasn't used to talking much, and he usually only responded with 'Yes ma'am', or some other form of the sentence. It was nice to see that others had 'friends' here, but he silently wished that he had communicated more before being practically kidnapped. Oh well, it's too late now. Who knew how long he'd be on this miserable planet. He brushed his hair out of his eye, letting his shoulders roll, then immediately sag afterward.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:29 am

Jess- she/her- wip- Human- Pan, Kid/Crona- Soul Eater oc- neutral- 2 dogs and cat- Tags: open/Amara
The redhead had squeaked and woken up, scrambling from the bed that wasn't hers...Glancing around an unfamiliar room, she went out to an even more unfamiliar living room. She hummed as she went back in and found a note, but didn't actually want to read it so she put it back down. She hummed quietly as she turned around again. Huffing, she opened the door and saw she was on the second floor, or guessed so.

Going down the stairs proved her right, and she calls "Kid, Crona? Soul, Maka?" then shakes her head. She glanced about the new area a moment, seeing no one else there right now and sighed quietly again. Trotting down the hallway, she paused a moment at a pool room, tilting her head. Well, this was a hotel after all. She hummed quietly as she continued to stare a moment, then shook her head and snapped herself out of it. She continued to walk, finally finding a lobby and reception area. She saw a woman walking ahead of her, towards the exit, and tilted her head again. She hummed quietly as she thought about it, then moved forward quicker, wanting to call out but stopping a moment. Ah, come on! She smacked own cheeks, then called "Hey!" to the woman (Amara).

Atsushi N- he/him- 18- Human w/power- Bi, Dazai- Bungou Stray Dogs canon- neutral- Tags: Malour
He fell silent as he looked her over again, finding her clothes a little bit odd. Shaking his head, he tugged at his shirt then glanced around for a moment. Once done doing that, he played with his hair a bit, just a moment. His gold-and-purple Sectoral eyes blinked every once in awhile, of course to keep from stinging and burning due to staring. He didn't care if she noticed his humming and huffing; let her think what she wanted, so long as she didn't say anything aloud. He yawned a bit, shaking his head back and forth, and watched a car drive past. Does she even know what a car is?

He shook his head, staring at the car as it went down the street then turned out of sight. He turned his attention back to her, huffing quietly when a look crossed her face after he said his name...Shaking his head again, he decided to let it go, though glanced around just in case someone were listening...He continued to wait for answers, head tilted as he did. When she finally did, he let out a breath and nodded to her. He said "Okay." though nearly rolled his eyes when she seemed to get a bit snippy about having said they were kidnapped...He tilted his head when a look of shock crossed her face, wondering what the hey that was about. Then she looked like she was thinking again, about what he could not even guess. Therefore, he let his mind wander with thoughts of Dazai; and the others, of course!

He nearly jumped when she spoke up...Shaking his head, he listened to her speak though tilted his head. "Um, I'm from Earth..." he muttered, shaking his head slowly a moment. He sighed a moment, then fell silent for her to keep speaking. Resistance... he thought again, though shook his head once more. He hummed quietly as he waited for her to continue, then she was. Kylo Ren... he thought to himself, shaking his head once more and scuffing a shoe again. He thought Knights of Ren. Um...this isn't the seventeen hundreds...Awful, Vile, killer. then shook his head again. "What's a Jedi?" he asked, tilting his head when she harshly brushed her cheek, not having seen the tear there. He hummed quietly a moment, then looked again. "It's...not a planet, it's an island country." Atsushi said, shaking his head once more. He hummed quietly again, then sighed when she said she hadn't seen Dazai. "Okay..." he muttered, shaking his head.

Erion- Eri/Rion- he/him- 12- human- homo, Q- Bungou Stray Dogs oc- neutral- pup and kit- Tags: xxx
wip

Hanji Z- she/her they/them- 35- human- has wife- AOT canon- good side Higher up- Tags: xxx
wip

Amaterasu- Ammy- she/her- ??!- wolf- has mate- Okami canon- good- pups, not pets- Tags: Alfie, pups
Wip

Chibiterasu- Chibi- he/him- wolf kid- Okamiden canon- Tags: Amaya, Ammy, Alfie
Next post

Amaya- Am and May- she/her- about 5- wolf kid- Okamiden oc- Tags: Chibi, Ammy, Alfie
Wip

Dark Sun- Darky- He/him- wolf kid- Okamiden canon- Tags: Ammy, Chibi, Amaya, Alfie
Wip

Femto- Femmy- he/him- 14 or 15- cat human shift- Bi, maybe Moroha- PSOH canon- good- Tags: Moroha and Ayaka
The blue black kitty mewed at Moroha and Ayaka. He then looked to be nodding at the boy's suggestion. His tail flicked gently and hit Sika's arm once in awhile.

Jessika R- Sika- she/her- 25- human- bi, taken- PSOH oc- neutral- dog and cat- Tags: Ayaka and Moroha
The redhead smiled as she held the pretty kitty. She didn't even mind when his tail hit her arm once in awhile. She nodded to Moroha, saying "Alright, let's go then."

Miles E- Edgy- he/him- 26- human- bi, Nicky- Ace Attorney Canon- lawful good- York the Akita- Tags: York/ x
The last thing the gray haired man remembered was having a nice dinner with his adoptive sister and Phoenix. Now here he was, in a strange bedroom. Well, more accurately, he'd stepped into a living room with his black tan and white Akita York. He glanced around the place again, looking for hidden cameras or anything that would tell him this was a joke.

Savannah- Sav- she/her- 6- Human x Nekomata- FNAF oc- neutral- no pets yet- Tags: Springy, Jotaro
The little strawberry blonde girl flicked her ears and tails a moment, tugging on a twintail. She dipped her head to the other human, not that she was totally human though. Her real parents had been a Nekomata (Japanese cat demon) and a human, so she was only half human. Anyhow, she giggled at Jotaro then dipped her head once more.

Springtrap- Springy- he/him- 24-26- Humanoid rabbit animatronic- FNAF canon, AU- xx- Tags: Sav, Jotaro
The golden haired, bunny eared man shook his head a bit, smiling at the Nekomata x human girl child a moment. He nodded to Jotaro, dipping his head as well. He then tilted his head, though humming a moment. "Ah, I'm Springtrap. This cute kid is Savannah. I'm an animatronic with humanoid shifting ability, as you can see. Savannah is not an animatronic though, she's a human mix. You're human, yeah?" he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Niall (6), Miyako (3)

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:09 pm

nιall zeppelι
мale | 14 | jjвa (oc) | тagѕ: ĸaĸyιon

"Yep, that's my stand. It's name is Stairway To Heaven," Niall said, gesturing to the metallic dragon, who had landed and was standing next to him. His stand had been with him since... well, Niall actually wasn't too sure. His best guess would be when he was around five or six, but he was never really too sure. To be honest, it was pretty bad that he didn't know, but that probably just happened when you have an extremely terrible sense of time. Said terrible sense of time probably came from the fact he had never seen a calendar before his father adopted him, along with a ton of other things that would take way too long to list out. "Niall Zeppeli," he said, trailing off for a bit, then saying, "I haven't seen your stand yet. Would you mind showing it to me?"

мιyaĸo
ғeмale | 1000+ | oc | тagѕ: leon

Miyako listened intently to what Leon had to say. Since she had never been to a hotel in her world before, hearing that they usually had dining areas was a relief to her. That meant that she wouldn't have to steal any food from the local food stores due to her not having any of this land's currency. She was confused when he had suddenly trailed off in his speech. After a bit, she started looking around, noticing a young-looking kitsune. The emotion in her voice betrayed the emotionless look on her face. Miyako could tell that this kitsune was much older than her, so she would probably know more than Miyako herself, but Miyako had never heard of any kitsune genocide. "I'm not sure what you're talking about. As far as I know, kitsunes are quite plentiful."
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( ☾ ii ))

Postby Zyn » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:43 pm

xxxxxxxxx" K a s u m i "xx
═══════════════════════
☾ Kitsune || 6(6,000+) || Female
☾ Location: The Hallway
☾ Tags: Leon Ammon, Miyako
☾ Mood: Scared, Worried, Panicked
(on the inside)
Confusing flooded Kasumi's mind and for a moment she was unsure on how to react to the fact that they had no idea about what had happened to their kind. However it suddenly came to her, she had read about in the note that had been left for her. They were from different places and worlds so it was possible that wherever this being had pulled her from had pulled these kitsune from similar worlds to her own. The biggest difference being that their kind was still alive there. For a moment jealousy flooded through her, it seemed that their worlds would be the perfect place for her and her siblings. They would safe from the gods there. Pushing those thoughts aside she focused on what they where saying and instead of explaining what she was talking about she shook her head. She didn't wish to speak on the death of her kind, it wasn't exactly pleasant. Taking a step closer she stumbled slightly as her legs struggled to remember how to function correctly. She managed to catch herself but her stumble was probably very painfully obvious. "Forgive me it has been awhile since I actually walked around" she explained softly and tried to play it off like it was nothing. "My name is Kasumi, I assume that you also have no idea where we are or how we got here?" she said though it was phrased as a question. Her steel grey eyes flickered from the blond kitsune to the dark haired one. They were both a lot taller than her it was starting to hurt her head to be looking up and part of her wanted to either find a way to use her older form or sit down.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me