Legend of Zelda: Second Breath (RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Legend of Zelda: Second Breath (RP)

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:08 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10 years have come and gone since the defeat of Calamity Ganon.
The Kingdom of Hyrule is in a time of peace with Zelda and Link as
the King and Queen of Hyrule. With Ganon sealed away, the people
have hope once more. But rumors are spreading that a new evil is
rising. Zelda has found legends of a spirit called the Time Keeper.
The Time Keeper is Hylia's younger brother, and has the power to
summon memories from times past to recall the heroes and villains
of the ancient past. The Time Keeper shattered after the fight
between Link and Calamity Ganon, and a race is now on. The new
evil is searching for shards from the Time Keeper to summon enemies
of the past, and Zelda and Link are looking for the same shards to
summon heroes from the past. The Prince of Hyrule believes that
like his father before him, he is the new incarnation of the original
Hero, and that it is his destiny to defeat the evil that is rising, and
sets off on his own to find the shards of the Time Keeper before his
enemy can summon allies. Will he be able to find the shards before
his enemy? Or will darkness overthrow the peace that Hyrule has finally
recovered?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~

1. No swearing (Lighter words can be used, do keep in mind though)
  2. Keep it PG please
  3. Do not god mod
  4. OC's and Canons are welcome
  5. There is no limit to how many characters you can play, but please keep in mind others
  6. Don't romance with yourself
  7. There is no required amount of lines, but please don't go with one liners.
  8. Don't be OP. Seriously. You should know that by now
  9. Please be respectful
  10. In your forms, please add in "Breathe In, Breathe Out" to indicate that you read the rules (Suggested in the "others" section)
  11. Please use a header, so we can tell which character is being rp'd.
  12. Don't kill off someone's character, unless with their permission
  13. Fade to black if needed
  14. You will be kicked if inactive for a long time. If something urgent comes up, please do tell us in the discussion page
  15. All forms and discussions goes into the discussion page
Credit
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legend of Zelda: Second Breath (RP)

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:04 pm

//Tell me if I need to delete this

Midna____________________________________________
She/Her___Twili___Location: Faron Woods___Tags:
A small impish twili had found her way into a dark forest, and let herself be at ease for a moment. She had searched for a while that day for some sort of sign of the divine beast, but the only information she could pick up, between the glares and the screams was about the champion's divine beasts, which did not concern her. She sighed, feeling like she had let her people down a bit. But there was nothing she could do about that now. She lay back carefully in the crotch of a tree looking up at the stars a bit lonesomely. She felt sad to be alone, but she'd never let anyone know that.

Sheik____________________________________________
He/Him___Sheikah/Hylian___Location: Kakariko Village___Tags:
Sheik refrained from yawning as he stood guard at the edge of Kakariko village. He'd been there for not that long and shouldn't have been tired. He had rested well and everything, which would have been the other reason to explain why he may have been unusually tired. Oh well, there was no use worrying over why he'd need to yawn. He hadnt yawned in the end, despite having come close. Sheik leaned against the pole and rested his hand on his sword, he was glad that no one was trying to attack the village, but was disappointed that there was nothing to do or to see while guarding to village. At least his shift only lasted until midday.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:44 pm

Epona- mare- young adult Draft horse- Owner: Link- Tags: xxx
(might hold off writing her until Link is posted)

Jessie- 20- f- human- panrom, will bond w/ Sheikh- Has a fox- Tags: xxx
The ginger hummed as she brushed through her curly hair a moment, thinking of pulling it back but not yet doin so. Shaking her head, she hummed a moment more before falling silent, glancing down to her fox Sora. The beautiful silver fox yipped up at his human, rearing up a moment to nuzzle the sweet and gentle young woman then lowering his paws back to the ground once more. His tail flicked and ears twitched gently as they headed on towards a nearby village someone on the trails had told them about: Kakariko village. Jessie smiled as she leaned down to pick up the fox, then walked on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby youcouldwinarabbit » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:26 am

Is this open?
youcouldwinarabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:38 am

(Yes, go to the discussion thread to sign up)
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:41 pm

Jessie- 20- f- human- panrom, will bond w/ Sheikh- Has a fox- Tags: Sheikh
The ginger continued to hum, now carrying the silver fox, with his rusty ears, black legs and tail, and white toes, tail tip, muzzle and forward markings. His blue and gold eyes focused on her a moment, the left being gold and the right being blue. He could have those eyes, heterochromatic, from a breeder...She shook the thoughts from her head, of that horrible couple, and walked on through the forest, down trails sometimes winding but mostly straight. She was still humming as she finally exited the forest, seeing a village up ahead. That must be Kakariko. she thought to herself, trotting forward steadily. She yelped when Sora squirmed free of her hold to run towards a guard at the gates (Sheikh)...Running after the fox, she panted when she finally caught up. “S-Sorry about him...” she muttered to the guard, swiftly pulling the fox away from them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:03 pm

Twilight Prince wrote:
A small impish twili had found her way into a dark forest, and let herself be at ease for a moment. She had searched for a while that day for some sort of sign of the divine beast, but the only information she could pick up, between the glares and the screams was about the champion's divine beasts, which did not concern her. She sighed, feeling like she had let her people down a bit. But there was nothing she could do about that now. She lay back carefully in the crotch of a tree looking up at the stars a bit lonesomely. She felt sad to be alone, but she'd never let anyone know that.

He/Him___Sheikah/Hylian___Location: Kakariko Village___Tags: Jessie
Sheik glanced at the fox with only brief interest. He didn't seem to concerned by it. He gave a tilt of the head to indicate that he was fine. Already he seemed quite quiet, or at least reluctant to speak. Or perhaps the guards here were not supposed to. Whatever the case, Sheik's eyes dwelled on her after he answered. She was probably the most interesting thing he had seen all day, having had to work the morning shift protecting the town.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:40 pm

]Epona- mare- young adult Draft horse- Owner: Link- Tags: xxx

Jessie- 20- f- human- panrom, will bond w/ Sheikh- Has a fox, Sora- Tags: Sheikh
The ginger sighed as she held the silver, minimally black rust and white fox a moment. Only a moment, though, because he soon nipped her, gently, and she huffed yet released him. He yipped softly at his newfound freedom, tail flicking and wagging gently a few times. She noticed the guard didn’t speak and tilted her head, then gave a shrug to herself and patted Sora a few times. She thought of a yes or no question, asking it: “Is this Kakariko village?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:09 am

Twilight Prince wrote:

He/Him___Sheikah/Hylian___Location: Kakariko Village___Tags: Jessie
Sheik nodded, pointing up to the sign, which, in Hylian, said "Kakariko Village". This seemed quite instinctual, so he'd probably had to have told lost travelers where they were before. His barrow blue eyes then turned back down to her, and looked her over. In a very quiet voice, so that the undertones of it could not be heard, he said, "What's your business here?"
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:39 pm

Jessie- 20- f- human- panrom, will bond w/ Sheikh- Has a fox, Sora- Tags: Sheikh
The ginger hummed quietly again, a moment, before nodding back to him. She just begun learning Hylian, or more advanced Hylian maybe, like six months back. She was a human, after all, and used that language and writing for most stuff. She could at least read the sign, though, and smiled a bit, mostly to herself. Her eyes were drawn back to him when he spoke. “Oh, um...I’m looking for a place to stay a few days. Maybe more, though, I’ve been walking a while...”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me