Legend of Zelda: Second Breath (RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Legend of Zelda: Second Breath (RP)

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:16 pm

Midna____________________________________________
She/Her___Twili___Location: Faron Woods___Tags: Zyna
Midna flinched a bit and glanced backward. She said nothing, as to not alarm whomever had ran into the other side of the tree. Instead, she carefully floated up from her spot and sank into the shadows, watching from the dark. Her silhouette could still be made out vaguely, from where she was in the shadows, but overall, she was pretty stealthy.

Sheik____________________________________________
He/Him___Sheikah/Hylian___Location: Kakariko Village___Tags: Jessie
Sheik tilted his head as she approached, with a mouth full of plum. His features were sharp, but very feminine in shape, with his scarf pulled down. "It's you again." He said, after swallowing that portion of the peach. Well, he had manners, so at least there was that. He took another, small bite so that he could finish it before he'd have to speak again. His eyes drifted to the girl farther off, following Jessie.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:29 pm

Zyna rubbed her head from the pain, and looked around, "Well, at least I finally got away from Zant and his goons... but where am I? Whatever, I just have to find the Divine Beast and the Princess of Twilight. They're the only ones who can help me now..."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Epona- mare- young adult Draft horse- Owner: Link- Tags: xxx
(might hold off writing her until Link is posted)

Jessie- 20- f- human- panrom, will bond w/ Sheik- Has a fox, Sora- Tags: Sheik
The ginger hummed to herself, hoping that would calm her racing heart, and glanced down at the three year old fox in her arms. He cringed against her a moment...until she crooned quietly to him. The silver fox let out a breathy sound, causing Jessie to smile a bit. She looked up when Sheik spoke, not focusing on his features but on his voice. “Um, yeah...” she muttered, then said “W-Where’s the nearest Inn here? Or a-any plave to stay.” Her voice shook a bit, and she scolded herself for that...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:05 am

'Princess of Twilight' caught her ear and her face sunk into a frown. How did did they know she was here, and what she was looking for? How much did they know? Midna became uneasy, but did not leave. She had to learn more, so she stayed, in the shadows, biding her time and listening; seeing if Zyna gave anything else away.

He gestured down towards a building with a crescent moon on it. That was the inn, obviously, and if she had spent time searching, she would have found it. He didnt know why she had come to him for this, but she looked pretty concerned. "There." He said quietly, then pulled up his scarf. He deposited the remains of the plum in the soil. "That's the inn."
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:18 am

Zyna took out a map of Hyrule and said, "Looks like I'm in the Faron Woods... Great, that portal just put me into this world randomly... Now, where would I be hiding if I were the Princess of Twilight or the Divine Beast... Maybe I should head to Hyrule Castle Town and ask around." She felt as if somebody was watching her, and drew her sword, "All right, whoever's out there, show yourself!"
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:11 pm

The ginger put a hand over the silvery fox's muzzle when he began to growl lowly...She kept him to where he couldn't look over her shoulder and see that girl, wondering if that girl was familiar to Sora. Well, she didn't know anything about the fox's past; aside from that he'd been injured by someone...He'd managed to get to her home, where she'd picked him up and taken him to an animal medic. She snapped out of thought to look where Sheik gestured, nodding and thanking him. She began to walk, thinking that girl wasn't following her, it was just nerves. The girl began to step after her, though...

wolf female here, wip
Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:15 am

Darnit, she'd been found out. But that wasn't specifically bad. Assuming that the girl would not recognize her, after everything that had happened with Zant, Midna worked up her courage, and chuckled, replying, "Pulling a sword is hardly encouragement for anyone to show themselves. You might want to rethink your method." She dared not come out when Zyna was looking her way, because she didnt want it immediately obvious that she was a twili.

He eyed the girl, after seeing how nervous Jessie looked, and how aggressive the fox had been, and stopped her. He held his arm out in front of her and said the following: "Excuse me miss, could I talk to you for a second?" In saying this, he felt really dysphoric because he had spoken too softly, but he tried not to let that show up on his face. He just watched her movements with caution, making sure that she did not pull anything. Though she'd been fine enough to let in, there were always sneaky ones. . .
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 am

Zyna sheathed her sword and said, "I know you're hiding in the shadows, whoever you are. I may not be a pure-blooded Twili, but I still know how sense others hiding in the shadows." She looked towards where Midna was hiding and said, "I'm not leaving until you show yourself."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:18 pm

The ginger hummed quietly as she held the silvery, black and minimally white fox, feeling his tail thump against her arm, hard...It stung a bit, because his tail was actually painful when moved fast enough, but she didn’t say anything, just winced a bit. She turned when she heard the raven haired girl giggle at Sheik...Shaking her head, she listened in. The raven haired girl innocently asked “Yes, what is it?” and giggled again. She glanced to Jessie a moment, smirking, and Jessie snorted...

Laurel- 3- f- wolf- bi- xxx- Tags: open
Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:25 pm

She cursed silently in her thoughts, but gave no room to allow Zyna to think she had lost her chill. "Fine. . .You are really impatient, you know." she said in a lighter tone, as if she didnt care about it. But of course she cared, she wasn't exactly a model twili at the moment. She popped out, displaying a smirk to match her narrowed eyes. "Well now, you've seen me. What exactly do you want?" She said, in a tone that suggested that she would not obey as easily the next time something was asked of her.

He paused for a second, thinking over his response before he said it. He didnt want to end up being rude to an innocent person, but he also didnt want it to come off too lightly. "Well I was just wondering why you were following that girl around. She didnt mention you and seemed quite distressed." He hardly thought it could be with good intentions, so he added on. "It's probably best if you stop, unless there is something that you need to tell her, miss."
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me