Fate of the Irken Empire! (An Invader Zim RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fate of the Irken Empire! (An Invader Zim RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:56 am

Dante~ “Okay that is cool.” I said to Dess.

Blake~ I nodded agreeing with Dante.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:17 pm

Trix - Irken - Searching for the Tallest - Tags: Lee, LAP, ARK, Red, Fleur and Jasell

Trix thought that Jasell and Fleur might be afraid and they didn’t seem threatening at all so she relaxed a bit. “Hello. How did you get in our ship?” She asked curiously.

Lee - Irken - Searching for the Tallests - Tags: Trix, LAP, ARK, Red, Fleur and Jasell

Lee kept her eyes on Fleur and Jasell, letting Lee do the talking for now. She kept her guard up but also didn’t see them as a threat or anything.

ARK - SIR unit - Searching for the Tallest - Tags: Red, Lee, Trix, LAP, Fleur and Jasell

ARK turned his attention to Red, feeling himself being stared down. He waved and Red curiously.

LAP - SIR unit - Searching for the Tallest - Tags: Red, Trix, Lee, ARK, Fluer and Jasell

LAP also looked toward Red, also waving at Red.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Hunk- 18- m- bi, has gal- Neutral- Tags: Keith, Cosmo, Pidge, open
The brunette hummed a moment, fixing his headband thingy, then glanced to Keith and Pidge, as well as Cosmo. They’d come back to Earth, though the Lions still let them fly in them despite that they’d defeated their enemies a few years ago. “Well, let’s go see if we can find anyone.” he said.

Keith the half Galra- 18- m- bi, likes Lance- Neutral- Tags: Cosmo, Hunk, Pidge, open
wip

Pidge- 17 or 18- f- bi, has gal- Neutral- Tags: Hunk, Keith, Cosmo, open
wip

Dess- unknown- agender- pan- Neutral- Demon dog x human x alien- Tags: Runa ferret/Dante and co
Dess blushed a bit, nodding at both boys. “Thank you, Dante.” they said, tail flicking gently.
(awkward...they might end up liking both boys, though have to bond w/ someone first to fall in love. that blush is embarrassment)

Red Robot- unknown- agender- will like ARK (again)- ARK’s side- robo equine- Tags: ARK and co
The red robot equine stopped theim self from staring, tail swinging lightly. They dipped their head to the container looking robots, huffing a bit. They waved their tail as though waving a hand. (lol)

Fleur and Jasell- unknown- f- bi, Fleur likes Trix; Jasell will like Lee- Trix/Lee side- Cat aliens- Tags: Red, LAP, ARK, etc.
Fleur shuddered again, sneezing some dust from her nose and shaking her head a few times. She tilted her head when one alien addressed them. “I...we just climbed on...” she huffed, defensively.

Meanwhile, Jasell sneezed a few times as well, shaking her head back and forth. This caused a coughing fit, or so it seemed. She couldn’t seem to stop coughing...

Chan and Bluu- unknown- m- each other- neutral for now- Dog aliens- Tags: xxx
The dog aliens had hitched a ride with some friends, to get to a place called Earth. They, and their shipmates, were now walking along and looking around the area.

Edd and Ein- 15; 3 or 4- f; m- bi- neutral- human; corgi dog- Tags: each other/ open
wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:55 am

(Fine with me Spirit.)

Akemi~ "Why haven't they noticed us Cassandra?" I asked Cassandra. Mayu and I were curious about Cassandra.

Cassandra~ "The reason Akemi is because of my powers, I have some ablities we alien hunter-human hybrids all have different powers the only one we all share is Alien hunter transformation, in my case my powers are Ninja arts, acrobatic, speed, and my clan's magic, I'm just using a spell to hide us." I said to Akemi. I contacted Adrienne via the com bracelet thing. Our com bracelets are created in a way that Irken can't get through, because the only person that knows how to get into it is Dante our tech and hacker.

Dante~ "No problem Dess." I said to Dess. "Message coming from Cassandra Adrienne." I said to Adrienne.

Adrienne~ I nodded. "What do we have?" I asked Cassandra.

Cassandra~ "Two Irken, robo equine, cat aliens, and dog aliens and two Sir units, what do you want us to do next Sword huntress." I said to Adrienne. (They have a lot of tech things thanks to Dante).

Adrienne~ I sighed. I pretty much have a giant vendetta against Irkens and Sir units because what they did to my group of alien hunters before this group. "Can't they just stay off this planet, scare them a bit and if they fight back feel free to fight back, they will pay for what they did to my first group of alien hunters, let them try to take it other and it won't happen we'll stop them and keep earth from getting into there hands." I said to Cassandra over the com thing.

Blake~ "Long story short Adrienne has a massive vendetta against Irken and Sir units and mad at them for what they did to her first group of alien hunters and the irkens and sir units gave her a lot of pain she was forced to watch her first group of alien hunters die one by one in front of her." I said.

Adrienne~ I nodded.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:50 am

Trix - Irken - Searching for the Tallests - Tags: Fleur, Jasell, Red, LAP, ARK, Cassandra, anyone else in the area

Trix noticed the defensive tone and nodded. “Ok. That answer makes sense.” she stated. She then looked around, feeling like some others were watching them. She looked uneasy for a moment.

Lee - Irken - Searching for the Tallests - Tags: Fleur, Jasell, Red, LAP, ARK, Cassandra, anyone else in the area.

Lee listened carefully to Fleur, Jasell, and the others around. She also felt as if people had their eyes on them.

ARK - SIR unit - Searching for the Tallests - Tags: Red, Fleur, Jasell, LAP, Lee, TrixCassandra

ARK wandered closer to Red curiously, wondering about the robot equine.

LAP - SIR unit - Searching for the Tallests - Tags: Red, Fleur, Jasell, Cassandra, ARK, Lee Trix

LAP stayed with Trix and Lee, listening carefully.

Kristin - Human - Against the Irken - Tags: Cassandra and the others around

Kristin was out walking when he spotted Cassandra and Adrienne who seemed to be watching someone beings from a distance. He walked up to her. “What are you up to?” he asked.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Hunk- 18- m- bi, has gal- Neutral- Tags: Keith, Cosmo, Pidge, open
The brunette hummed a moment, fixing his headband thingy, then glanced to Keith and Pidge, as well as Cosmo. They’d come back to Earth, though the Lions still let them fly in them despite that they’d defeated their enemies a few years ago. “Well, let’s go see if we can find anyone.” he said.

Keith the half Galra- 18- m- bi, likes Lance- Neutral- Tags: Cosmo, Hunk, Pidge, open
wip

Pidge- 17 or 18- f- bi, has gal- Neutral- Tags: Hunk, Keith, Cosmo, open
wip

Dess- unknown- agender- pan- Neutral- Demon dog x human x alien- Tags: Runa ferret/Dante and co
Dess nodded at the others (wb...)
(XD kay)

Red Robot- unknown- agender- will like ARK (again)- ARK’s side- robo equine- Tags: ARK and co
The red robot equine tilted their head as they watched ARK. “What?” they asked, ears twitching.

Fleur and Jasell- unknown- f- bi, Fleur likes Trix; Jasell will like Lee- Trix/Lee side- Cat aliens- Tags: Red, LAP, ARK, etc.
Fleur stood and shook herself, nudging the other cat with her. She mewed softly, nodding to Trix. She shifted human, asking “What are your names?” She hummed as she glanced to Jasell, squeaking and picking her up... “Sh-She needs help.” she said.

Meanwhile, Jasell continued to cough...She shuddered and whimpered as she continued to lie there. She squeaked when Fleur picked her up. She continued to cough.

Chan and Bluu- unknown- m- each other- neutral for now- Dog aliens- Tags: xxx
The dog aliens had hitched a ride with some friends, to get to a place called Earth. They, and their shipmates, were now walking along and looking around the area.

(they’re not in the area of the crashed ship))

Edd and Ein- 15; 3 or 4- f; m- bi- neutral- human; corgi dog- Tags: each other/ open
wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Adrienne~ I turned and looked at Kristin. “Keeping an eye on those Irkens, so stay out of our way, they deserve to die for what they did to me and pay for killing my first group of alien hunters.” I snapped at Kristin.

Cassandra~ I nodded. “Stay out of our way.” I said to Kristin.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me