The Randomness Begins Remake 3.3

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should the non mind controlled people form a huge group lead by Prowl?

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes : 4

The Randomness Begins Remake 3.3

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:14 pm

This is a remake of my friend tropics RP. I have there permission to remake it.
You have been chosen for to participate in the fun events. The setting will constantly be changing but for now, we'll start out in the forest. A foggy forest that is spooky and dimly lit almost all the time. Also, there are creatures that are said to roam these woods. No matter the setting, there will always be something lurking.What will you do in this setting? What happens when the setting suddenly changes be warned An unknown group has a formed and captured some fandom characters and under mind control

This is a remake of the RP. Old and new members welcome! also, feel free to make forums for the creatures and monsters lurking or you could just play them whenever. Thank you and please join!

The Rp is still accepting

taiga aisaka from toradora and alita from alita battle angel Reserved for taiga!
RULES
1. Follow all of Tess and the site rules.
2. No perfect characters or characters that always and a hit or anything like that. Please be reasonable!
3. Let's try and keep things interesting with lots of drama and stuff! You can be friends, enemies, acquaintances, you name it!
4. No cursing or foul language! Also, fade to black when needed and try not to be too graphic with violence!
5. Any and all fandoms are allowed!
6. Please don't change the setting yourself! I will do that when the time is right. Your free to come up with ideas but please run them by me first!
7. Please make your own forms but please provide the necessary information. (Name, age, gender, ect...) You may play as many characters as you can handle!
8. No killing another person's character or characters without their permission
9. All genders and sexualities or allowed!
10. No fighting OOC (Out of character) If a conflict arise between role play members, please either take it to PM or try to resolve it respectfully and reasonably! Also, be nice in PM's as well!
11. Plot and RP ideas are welcome! Please let me know of any ideas you guys have for the plot, the next activities and setting, and anything else you may think of.
12. Please try not to go too far without everyone! Meaning, if someone is offline and you know they will be on later, try not a bunch of pages with out them. Also, please don't RP too much without me as well.
13. Please do have fun and be kind!
If your characters where in any of the old remakes of this to bios aren’t needed unless your choosing different characters
Character list bold characters mind controlled and italics and bold for works for Megatron not bold not mind control
Prowl~Me
Dark Ninja Princess Celestina Ayabe~Me
Megatron~Me
Akemi Morgenstern~Me
Elodie Esme Farah~poppyxoxo
Sebastian Michaelis~Spiritstar3
Jessabella~Spiritstar3
Jeshika~Spiritstar3
Colony~Spiritstar3
Puppy~Spiritstar3
Macy-me
Jessel~Spiritstar3
dexter~a mop
Nikita Natasha Romonoff AKA Black Widow~Me
Ben Tennyson~Spiritstar3
Rikyu Amamiya My Persona 5 AU character~Me
Morgana~Spiritstar3
Midna~~Spiritstar3
Relationships and things
Prowl and Celestina friends
Prowl and megatron enemies
Celestina and Prowl friends
Prowl has a mysterious connection to Celestina
Prowl and Akemi enemies
Celestina mysterious connection to Prowl
Megatron boyfriend to Akemi
Akemi girlfriend to megatron
Colony with Py
Jeshika with Akutagawa
Yuni is Kita's older sister
Kita is Yuni's little sis
Betrayal information and how it will work
The way the betrayals will work is if someones characters or characters want to betray Megatron and Akemi you can either PM me or say it in OOC. Then I will do a poll to see if we're all okay with it. Characters that choose to betray megatron and Akemi will get colored and underlined in whatever you color you want. So you can either betray Megatron and Akemi by going to the good side or something

Betrayals List Characters that will end up betraying Megatron and Akemi later on in the RP will go here to shake the RP up. Your welcome to have any of your characters betray Megatron and Akemi. I will make a poll each time

Formed groups
Elodie, Aria, Prowl and Ninja Princess Celestina Ayabe
Nikita, and Jessel
Sebastian Michaelis and Jessabella
Yuni Star Twinkle Precure and her little sis Kita Star Twinkle Precure OC and Mana

Rikyu, Morgana, and Midna(Hopefully)

Explanation about my persona 5 Au if your curious.
I was dreaming about persona 5 and in my dream. I created an Au. So in my Au The persona 5 characters were killed in a fight in Ryoko’s compound. The spirits of the persona 5 reside in these said people, allowing them to transform into there spirit via the spirits phone.Thats why I am asking if you want me to bring two in? As I said it’s an Au.
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:40 am, edited 44 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My characters

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:14 am

Prowl
Name~Prowl

NN~Loads

Age~Unknown

Species~ Transformer/Cyber Ninja

Fandom~Transformers Animated

Cannon or OC~Cannon

Mind controlled or not~No(Its not going to be easy to mind control Prowl. If you have seen any transformers animated episodes you know he isn’t easily manipulated)

Looks~

Crush~Open

Other~Celestina is always with him.(Let me explain about that. So Prowl and Celestina have a mysterious connection its unknown why Prowl and Celestina have that mysterious connection)

Personality~Unknown I don't know actually

Gender~Male

Sexuality~Unknown

Celestina
Name~Ninja Princess Celestina Ayabe

NN~Celeste, Ninja Princess(Prowl only), and ninja princess magical girl

Age~17-18

Species~Techno-organic

Gender~Female

Mind controlled or not~No

Sexuality~Bisexual

Cannon or OC~OC

Looks~ Celestina has brown hair and brown eyes. Where her right arm used to be there is a black and yellow cybernetic arm, where her legs used to be there are black and yellow cybernetic legs. Her outfit is a white and black top with a yellow collar thing, she has black pants with red things on her legs she has a black and yellow jacket over her top. In her right ear she has an earring. (I have a friend drawling her fighting form for me)

Powers~Pseudo-alchemy its a combination of technology and magic. Her technology powers are tech creation, and tech ninja weapon creation. Her magic abilities are nature magic her nature magic uses Nature Mana and magical girl transformation via her earring by saying Celestial Ninja princess

Personality~Sweet, smart, slightly protective over Prowl, very protective over her adopted sister Sari. Calm, and fighter

Crush~open

Other~ Always with Prowl

Megatron
Name~Megatron

NN~Loads

Age~Unknown

Species~ Transformer

Looks~Below

Crush~ Akemi Morgenstern~Girlfriend

Powers~Unknown

Cannon or OC~Cannon

Personality~I don't know

Sexuality~Unknown

Mind controlled or not~not mind controlled, leader of the group that has captured some fandom characters and have them under mind control(Because why not)

Other~Nothing

Akemi

“You hurt megatron, your dead.”

“I’m surprised you’re alive optimus Prime.”

“I’m a Weaponized-Techno-Human, created by the decepticons.”

Name~Akemi Morgenstern

NN~Loads and most notably the reaper

Age~Unknown believed to me 19

Looks~ Akemi has black hair and blue eyes and she has a complete black outfit with a decepticon insignia on her right sleeve.

Species~ Weaponized-Techno-Human(To describe it she's pretty much a decepticon weapon that kills things and feared by the autobots lets just say she almost scraped Optimus Prime but the elite guard captured her before she could finish it.)

Sexuality~ Bisexual

Gender~Female

Powers~Gunplay, turns any part of her body into a decepticon weapon, and turns any part of her body into a scythe, speed, and acrobatic

Crush~Megatron~Boyfriend

Personality~ Crazy, yandere, emotionless, heartless, killer, and very evil

Mind controlled or not~not mind controlled

Other~Works for megatron of course. Akemi hates everyone, she hates the autobots more than anything it’s because of the autobots and the Cybertron Elite guard she was offline for a while she hates them as much as megatron does. megatron got her back online. Her eyes turn red when she is all yandere.

Cannon or OC~OC

Name~Nikita Natasha Romanoff

NN~Nikita, Natasha

AKA~Black Widow

Age~19

Species~Human

Fandom~MCU(After Endgame)

Cannon or OC~OC

Mind controlled or not~No

Looks~ Nikita has red hair and green eyes, she is often seen in her mothers old outfit with all her mother's equipment and she has a custom sniper rifle

Sexuality~Bi-sexual

Powers~Master spy, Master Martial artist, spear mastery, staff mastery, master acrobat, master assassin, master marksman, Multilingualism, gifted intellect, master interrogator, expert hacker, pilot, perfect shot(Means she never misses), and stealth

Equipment~Her mothers batons, black widow's bite(Those two things belonged to her mother), and sniper rifle

Personality~ Like Natasha her mother

Other~ She often gets mistaken for her mother Natasha because of the way she looks.
(Nikita accepted because I own the rp. Lets see who mistaken her first for Natasha)
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
Megatron
maxresdefault.jpg (90.98 KiB) Viewed 622 times
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Randomness Begins Remake 3.3

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:13 pm

(Someone join please)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:15 pm

superthumb.jpg
not my image
superthumb.jpg (10.05 KiB) Viewed 227 times

Name~ Elodie Esme Farah

Age~ 17 (birthday falls on the 7th of September 2001)

Gender~ Female

Sexuality~ Straight

Species Metahuman

Fandom~ DC's Gotham

Canon or OC?~ OC

Occupation~ Works for Penguin, now works at a combined book and Café store and likes to be a hero, but works alone if she has to.

Relationship Status/s~ Open (please PM me for any ideas: friend, enemy, crush, BF, other)

Abilities~ Flight and telekinesis (let me know if it is too OP)

Choice Weapon~ Enchanted bow and arrow (arrows are unlimited until she is asleep or becomes too injured to use them), two hand guns

Personality~ Elodie has a slight temper that can go full blown if she is triggered, she gets quiet sarcastic and defensive, is mischievous and flirtatious when she wants to be but is fiercely loyal and is kind to strangers (but not trusting, depends on their personality), has some trust issues (as in it takes her a while to trust someone, depends on them), bright and uses humour to light up a situation (which can sometimes come out at the worst or best of times). She is also secretly looking for a person to love her.

History~ Elodie is an only child, due to many complications before her birth. Her mother died of Ovarian Cancer and her father joined the army, so she went to live with her Aunt Lilith and Uncle James. They lived in a small area and as soon as she turned 14, she got a job working reception at a Grocery Store. While out working, she was roped into this secret organisation for the 'Police' which turned out to be assassin's working for Penguin and, while working on a case, she got bitten by a spider. While working on the next case, she found out that her uncle was working for The Joker and was killed in a raid on a highly guarded museum. She is not bad, and never works for Penguin when he wants to kill someone for no reason, and doesn't go along on the job (depending on what the reason is). She likes to be good and will often work alone if she has to. Recently, after her uncles death, she moved to Queens with her Aunt.

Faceclaim~ (not my image)

Note~ If it needs changing, let me know
Last edited by poppyxoxo on Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:41 am

(Hi poppy. Your accepted. I will add your character when I get off shift feel free to invite people.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:24 am

/ Hi Kyo! Could I join? I should just make a forum, but I'm tired right now and would prefer to ask.
I'll try to be active, but I'll probably be inactive on the 27th due to my birthday and all. \\
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:34 am

(Sure you can join mop.)
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VLNNYZ » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:15 am

image being added later,
for now, here is a reference.
Name
Ross Xiyi
Pronouns
He/Him + They/them.
(He/him prefered.)

Thirty seven, although technically around three thousand.
Fandom
N/A. OC to a comic I'm planning on making.
Species
Breydegen, Paifordi. (I'll explain this later.)
Abilities
Limited super strength and transformation (only into his species' form.)
Other
not controled as of now! Also, Ross specializes in health.
(I'll clean this up later.)
VLNNYZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:35 am

(Accepted mop. You guys are welcome to make more characters.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:02 am

KyokoKirigiri wrote:(Hi poppy. Your accepted. I will add your character when I get off shift feel free to invite people.)

Awesome!

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me