▲ The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time | V2 ▲ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

▲ The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time | V2 ▲ RP

Postby ulvjedi » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:29 pm

...𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚉𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚊: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝟸
▲ ▲ ▲
discussion forum
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
"Setting is BOTW map, BUT in this roleplay you can use any character from any Zelda game. Different Reincarnations of the same character like Link, Zelda, Ganon, etc. are also allowed/encouraged. Also, there is a quantity limit of 4 OCs per rper.
OC's are also allowed as long as they are Zelda influenced/related-- no crossover stuff.
It would be nice if you would also take a cannon character, But you don't need too."

Small recap: Ganon has taken over the castle. Everyone else are in separate groups trying to
figure out how to get back to their own timelines while avoiding (or figuring out how to defeat) Ganon.

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜
    1. Automatically, the site rules apply; [link] [link] [link]
    2. Unexcused absence of the rp will result to a kick off it, it's not fair to anyone else--
    users are excused from unavoidable things like work, plans, and vacations.
    3. Keep up with characters, only as many as you can roleplay
    4. No perfects, power-playing, god-modding
    5. Please write enough to keep the story going
    6. Be courteous of other's triggers, don't make anyone uncomfortable, even if it doesn't sound that bad for you
    7. Keep ooc drama down, pm me (or rp mini-mod) of problems and I shall take care of them or I'll inform a site moderator if it's needed
    8. Keep everyone involved somehow
    9. Have fun and let me know you read the rules with your forms, not accepted until then
    10. Reminder: Zelda characters and based OCs (limit 4 per rper) ONLY
𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚜 & 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
user w/link | timezone | character(s) w/link to form(s) | status
aniyeu | mdt/mst | dark zelda/sheik, twili link, lumene, emry, ilia, kafei, ss impa, pipit | rp owner
rusty20 | (unsure if they are joining--reserving ganon and nabooru until then) | rp moderator(?)
inksky | pst | dark link, young link, wild link, four swords, ravio, urbosa, tetra | rper
zelda; | est | wild zelda, mipha, twili zelda, ss zelda | rper
oh my swirls! | est | transcended ganon, zyna, majora link, keseko, st link, volga, vaati | rper
agent maine(meta) | pst | ss link + pheonix, argorok, hero’s shade | rper
treefroghero | pst | revali, midna, ghirahim | rper
✿camille✿ | est | sidon | rper

Last edited by ulvjedi on Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▲ The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time | V2 ▲ RP

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:16 am

Marking
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:19 pm

----L I N K & P H E O N I X----
{Bio}
{Skyward Strike - uncharged} {In flight} [Pheonix - Okay/Injured]
[LD-Link-16] [Hero of the Skies] [the air/Stables] [Open]

• Its an easy going day. He'd just visited Skyloft to give a report to the headmaster how the ground world was, get some supplies because they were running low and hadn't been able to gather any. Pheonix gives a shrill, happy, cry as they burst forward and even give a spin. Link grasps tightly to both his sail cloth and the reins of his loftwing, laughing softly at the birds antics. Only for their attention to change as Pheonix shrieks. Some sort of whirlwind of energy that blinds the both of them. All link can think is not again.

• He can feel the rush of air, know that they're plummeting as he tightly grasps the rein's on pheonix and pulls back as hard as possible. The crimson loftwing shrieks but soon opens its wings, flapping wildly but unable to stabilize and upturn in time. The large bird crashes into a roof then into the ground. Link groans at first but shakes his head and gets up, carefully sliding out from under his loftwing before he gets to his feet and moves around. Pheonix lays on the ground, kicking their feet with one wing tucked and the other outstretched, obviously injured. Link frowns and shakes his head greatly as he first helps his precious loftwing to their feet. The wing is definitely injured.

• He looks around as he holds Pheonix's reins before looking to the sound of other beasts. They looked familiar, what did zelda call them. Horses? Flightless Loftwings pretty much. He shrugs it off and moves towards the front of the Stable, Pheonix trailing behind him with the smallest of limps from the harsh landing. Hopefully someone was here that could help him patch up his friend and perhaps tell him where he was.

----A R G O R O K----
{Bio}
{Dragon form} {Armor 100%} {In flight}
[Twilight Princess] [Twili Dragon] [the air/Rito village] [Open]

• The mighty hero is about to bring their sword down when they're is a bright, blinding light. The weightless feeling but rush of air is familiar. Plummeting, falling. The large beast spirals a bit before snapping their wings open and curving back upwards before they would crash into the water. Their claws skid across it, splashing themselves before fully taking back to the air once more with a loud cry. They give a few powerful flaps of their wings to boost themselves a bit higher before their attention is on the flying fleas trying to attack them and their armor, which doesn't budge to such tinie scratches.

• Argorok gives a roar of annoyance, throat glowing, smoke bellowing from their maul before releasing their flames, turning and flailing a bit to get ride of the wannabe attackers. Their talons kicking at the air and hooked tail flailing about to knock away anyone to close. When the flames they breath dead down, they pushed forward to fly once more, starting to circle the lake and attacking anything within its same air space now. The massive twilight beast giving a victorious cry now that its claimed new territory.

----T H E H E R O ' S S H A D E----
{Bio}
{Stalfos} {Light Realm} {The Cursed Hero} [open]

• He'd been watching his descendant one moment, and the next in a flash of light, they were gone. Shade's head tilted ever so slightly. Then in another moment, in their attempt to return to the Ghostly Either for now he's... not where he had expected to be. Its the outskirts of a town, it looks alittle run down, abandoned. But its familiar, somewhere in hyrule they're sure. A raspy sigh of a breath escapes them as they look around for a moment before walking forward, sword and shield neatly tucked against his back and hip and his armor creaks with every movement.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:12 pm

G h i r a h i mxx_________________________________
He/Him//Sword Spirit//Chaotic Neutral//Location: Ruins//Tags: Open

The flamboyant, but cold Ghirahim rested in the cool night air, sitting cross-legged atop some ruins. He was disappointed in himself. He had wanted to have some fun, but ended up out here, relaxing. Perhaps it was because he didn't respect the people of this land. Why should he? He was the sword of the great leader, Demise. Though Demise had fallen and no incarnation of evil could ever match up to him. Perhaps his mindset was outdated. Not that he would admit that to himself. He glanced out towards the castle, scoffing. "Calamity Ganon is very much a letdown, isn't he? Demise ought to have taken the world in a matter of days, but it's been one hundred years and Ganon's been held back by what? A hylian!" He chuckled to himself. "How embarassing!"

M i d n axx_______________________________________
She/Her//Twili//Neutral//Location: Wooded Valley//Tags: Open

Midna lay up against the branch of a tree, glancing up at the moon. Sighing, she closed her eyes and ventured into the thoughts that had been bothering her. Would she ever be able to return to her people? Much less save them? She'd ventured far and seen no sign of a hero in the form of a divine beast. Perhaps she was not the one meant to save her people. No. She wouldn't let herself think that. She sat up, opening her eyes. She had to take action for her people, even if it wasn't meant to be. Midna looked around for any signs of [intelligent] life nearby, hoping to find some information at least, if not someone useful in hyrule that wasn't convinced she was a small bokoblin.

R e v a l ixx______________________________________
He/Him//Rito//Lawful Good//Location: Gerudo Highlands//Tags: Open

Void
Last edited by Twilight Prince on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:03 pm

𝓁𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓃𝑒
|| tags: rito village|argorok,open; race: rito ||
Well, the morning started out completely normal, to say the least. She was flying around doing errands for her father.. and the next thing she knew, a loud roar filled the air and their men were rushing to protect the village. She weaved past the men and flew towards her and her father's gazebo-like nest/home. Her heart was racing and she landed on the wooden floor and hurried to her bow, only to be stopped by her father whom rested a wing on her shoulder. "No, Lume.. This fight is too dangerous and you haven't passed the Flight Range, yet.. Stay here for now." She looked up at her father as he grabbed his own bow, a soft frown on her lips. "But--" Her father looked back to her, "No. Stay safe.. if it comes to it, they'll need you here for backup." Lumene frowned and nods slowly before watching her father take to the air after their other warriors and to the dragon. Lumene moved to the ledge of their home and watched with anticipation.

𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓏𝑒𝓁𝒹𝒶/𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓀
|| tags: escaping hyrule castle's dungeon|open-ish(dark link|ghirahim); race: dark hylian ||
The dark being peered back as she made her way slowly through the shadows of Hyrule castle's dungeon. She's been in this Hyrule for a while with Ganon(*).. enough that it took Ganon enough time to find out she was a bit too wise for him. And rebellious. There was a point where she had instructed a group to leave the castle unattended with a fake "villain" meeting, and managed to find his basic plans. Which included the disposal of his servants... which meant her. But the suspicion got her caught and thrown in a cell. She only managed to escape by sheer luck that it was a bokoblin's turn to watch her. She pushed open a heavy wired door that opened at the bank of the castle's large moat, closing it slowly behind her. She took deep breaths as she stepped carefully away from the door and hurried around the castle, making her way to the ruins of the castle town.. it was more cover that way than swimming across in the open.

*(Rusty's dormant one that may or may not be open)

𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶
|| tags: hateno village|open; race: ordonian ||
Ilia frowned as she looked around the village she arrived in. She had no memory of anything.. not even her name. This happened.. a couple days ago. She had been trekking across her Hyrule.. until she wasn't. She knew that much because when she turned to look back, it was a larger land.. newer and no signs of anything she had passed. She was mildly happy to find a civilization to keep safe in. There was an issue, though.. people may ask her who she is and where she came from. That.. she had no knowledge of. She took a deep breath before walking into the village, looking around curiously.

𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔​
|| tags: hyrule castle outskirts|wild link,wild zelda; race: hylian/twili beast ||
Link had been in this world for a while, cursed as a canid beast.. well, simply but as a wolf. He was shocked at first to learn there was another him.. given he couldn't help his friends from Ordon stuck here.. he gave his all to help the other Hylian and drew close to him in a companionship. It's been a while since they defeated calamity, well, he didn't the wild one did. He couldn't steal his glory in his own world. To the present, there was a new Ganon and he, of course, took over the castle.. so he, Link, and the princess were camping out at the outskirts of the castle boundaries. The wolf made his way back to the said campsite with his jaws full of various meat, padding towards the other Link with a light swish of his tail, obviously begging him to make something good with the ingredients.

𝑒𝓂𝓇𝓎
|| tags: --|open; race: gerudo ||
(I need a moment/more posts for an idea to start her)

𝚔𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚒​
|| tags: lost woods|open; race: hylian ||
Kafei had absolutely no idea where he was.. the last thing he remembered was chasing Sakon into his stupid lair with Link--well, at least he thought Link was right behind him--and now he was walking around a heavily misty wood. What the heck. There is no way that this is inside of a dry, mountain cave. He frowns as he looked around, furrowing his brows. He at least wanted to get out of here.. where it's not so misty. He stiffened as he heard rustling and giggles. "Uh..." He mumbles and looked around. "He-he, follow us, we know the way out!" He blinked and frowns suspiciously, "O...kay.." He mumbled and hesitantly followed the rustling.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
al she/they sw & bg3
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
"𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒,
𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹
𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜
𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓁..."

╚═════════════════════════╝

ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Spirit Link

Male-17-Hylian-Spirit Tracks

Tags: Open

Link was chugging the Spirit Train along when he felt a strange rumbling. All of a sudden there was a bright flash of light, and when it subsided, he brought the train to a stop when he realized he was no longer anywhere near Niko. He brought out his magical map and looked to see where he was, but his map had completely changed into a different map. "Where in Hylia's name am I?"

Zyna

Female-18-Twili/Hylian Hybrid-TP OC

Tags: Midna

As Zyna was fleeing Zant's forces in the Twilight Realm, she slashed her sword in the air to make a portal. As she ran into the portal, it closed before Zant's minions could give chase. As she emerged into the Realm of Light, she appeared to be coming out of a tree near where Midna was. He injuries from escaping Zant were severe, but she'd live. As she saw Midna, she recognized her as a Twili, but she thought she was one of Zant's mutated minions. Drawing her sword again, she yelled, "If Zant want me back so bad, I'll send him a message, your broken bones! I'm not going to be his puppet any longer!"

Majora Link

Male-17-Hylian-AU Majora’s Mask

Majora Link had found his way through a portal, although Majora warned him in his head, "Link! Are you insane!? We don't even know where that portal leads!" Link growled to Majora, "So what do you suggest, wait for the Four Giants to catch up and squash us like bugs?" before jumping into the portal and appearing near the peak of Death Mountain in the BOTW universe.

Volga

Male-25-Dragon Warrior-Hyrule Warriors

Tags: Argorok(Mentioned)

Volga emerged from a cave underneath the Rito Village. As he took in his new surroundings, he saw a massive dragon giving a territorial roar. He recognized the dragon as Argorok, a dragon that only existed in legends told by his people. He roared loudly, and flames encircled him. He was obviously trying to get Argorok's attention, his roar was not a challenging roar, so hopefully Argorok wouldn't mistake him for somebody encroaching on his territory.

Vaati

Male-Unknown-Picori-Four Swords/Minish Cap

Vaati's eyes were widening as he went mad with anger, but before he could strike the boy with his former master, who he had cursed to take the form of a hat, a flash of light blinded him before he found himself atop a strange technological tower. He looked off the balcony of the tower and said to himself, "Such a beautiful view... and soon enough, I will claim it for myself! This must be destiny! I will rule this kingdom, and woe to all those who dare to oppose me!"

Transcended Ganon

Male-35-Gerudo-AU Ocarina of Time

Transcended Ganon was deep within Death Mountain's crater and roared in anger, "Dammit, dammit, dammit! How could I lose to that damn child not once, not twice, but three times! This form was strong enough to prevent the Sages from sealing me away, but I still can't defeat that cursed hero!" Suddenly, the mountain started shaking as if it were going to erupt. As the rock structure beneath him crumbled, he found himself heading for the lava before seeing a bright light. As the light faded, he found himself in a ruined Temple of Time. "This place... the Temple of Time? But how? No... this is different... The temple wasn't this badly damaged. Could it be that cursed Ocarina that did this? Well, I won't get anywhere standing alongside a pile of rubble and trash."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:11 pm

G h i r a h i mxx____________________________________________≥≥
He/Him//Sword Spirit//Chaotic Neutral//Location: Ruins//Tags: Dark Zelda/Open

Ghirahim noticed a dark figure approaching from the castle, and shifted with slight interest. "I wonder who that could be. . ." Not many people dared approach him, though this one may not have known that he was there. Nevertheless, he watched them approach, seeing what they would decide to do. As they got closer, he studied their physique and decided that they would be worthwhile to talk to, should they have any manners. He made himself pretty obvious up on his perch, though if by chance they missed him, he decided that he would make a remark or perhaps taunt them.

M i d n axx__________________________________________≥≥
She/Her//Twili//Neutral//Location: Wooded Valley//Tags: Zyna/Open

The stranger yelling at her, from below the tree she was in, only rubbed in her fate more and she put on a bitter face. "My broken bones, hmm? Good luck with that." She glared at her for a second before looking away. If Zyna tried to pull anything, she could just shift into the shadows. It did not occur to her that this stranger had any relation to her, and if she did, this introduction was certainly not a good one. Midna kept Zyna at the corner of her vision if she dared try and reach up with the sword she had in-hand, or shadow-walk.

R e v a l ixx_________________________________________≥≥
He/Him//Rito//Lawful Good//Location: Lost Woods//Tags: Kafei/Open

The magestic rito had decided to wander, since he had self-banished himself from rito village. He was not keen on any of his followers and fans knowing of his fate, and decided that he wasn't quite even emotionally ready to face his home 100 years later. But somehow the rito spirit had gotten himself lost. Revali heard some odd rustling, and voices, and shuddered, though they seemed to be faded, and not directed towards him, though the rustling got closer and though he saw a shape in the fog. The shape of a little boy. He titled his head, not quite sure if the woods were messing with him, and his glowing aura did no good for light. If anything, it made it harder. "Pardon, but is there anyone actually there?"
Last edited by Twilight Prince on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:21 pm

Zyna

Female-18-Twili/Hylian Hybrid-TP OC

Tags: Midna

Midna's attitude told Zyna she was not one of Zant's goons, but it still confused her that she appeared to be a cursed Twili. She sheathed her sword and said, "Apologies, I thought you were one of Zant's goons. I escaped from the Twilight Realm when I opened a portal with my sword, and I wasn't sure if any of his forces were able to get through before the portal closed. But if you're not one of Zant's puppets, who are you? You seem to be a cursed Twili, but if you were one of Zant's goons, you would have attacked me by now. That strikes me as odd."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:26 pm

{ =Dark Link= }
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
{ =Male= } || { =Shadow Being= } || { =Tags; Open-ish= } || { =Location; Hyrule Castle Town Ruins= }

Stifling a yawn, he proceeded to walk amongst the ruins of what was once a presumably bustling town, judging from the debris. It was probably a famous one as well, seeing how close it was to the castle. At first, he was there to just scavenge around the castle for any item he may be able to use, or craft something out of. But as he got closer to the castle, he felt the familiar magic of his dear old creator, whom the word "hate" wouldn't even begin to describe. Not really having the will to deal with him just yet, he decided to just scavenge the town ruins nearby, which so far seemed to be... a not so great deal. Picking up what was probably his 200th piece of rusting equipment, he heaved a heavy sigh and sat down on one of the stable ruin blocks. Seeing as Vani was asleep at the moment, it was peace and quiet on Dark's part, which he was quite thankful of. Having nothing to do for the moment (and taking this rare opportunity of silence), he decided to use his magic to try to restore the items back into their previous conditions.

[ -Young Link- ]
[ -Male- ] \\ [ -Young Hylian- ] \\ [ -Tags; Open- ] \\ [ -Location; Stranded- ]

Well. This was a fun.... predicament for him. Perched high on top of a cliff, with practically nowhere to go other than down. Sighing, he wondered how exactly he managed to get into this situation. Cursing the flock of Keese that surprised him as soon as he woke up, not to mention running from the Lynel that decided he looked like a good snack to have, Link wondered how exactly he isn't dead yet. Inching slightly to the side, he looked down the cliff, trying to garner a route down. Preferably one that doesn't involve him breaking multiple bones. Hearing the roaring of the Lynel getting closer, not to mention the flutter of wings, he made a decision and shoved on his Deku mask, before hopping off and using his flower-helicopter to float down safely. Well, until the wind picked up and he was carried into a nearby tree, slamming him into the bark and causing the mask to fall off. Link let out a yelp before falling to the ground, whacking multiple tree branches on the way down. Not bone crushing, but still painful. Hissing slightly, he got up and peered back at the cliff in curiosity, and saw the Lynel already pulling back the string of its bow. Great. Rapidly getting to his feet, he swiped up his mask and put it away as he ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction, hearing the arrows land on spaces he was on seconds before. Dashing into a nearby cave, he perked his ears, hearing the Keese fly past, as well as the whizz of arrows stopping. Peering out slightly, it seemed he had managed to evade their sights for now. He honestly wondered if he was cursed to attract trouble as he patted himself down, before sitting down and taking a breather.

( *Ravio* )
( _Male_ ) // ( _Hylian/Lorulean_ ) // ( _Tags; Open_ ) // ( _Location; Somewhere on the grassy plains_ )

*No idea for him rn, I guess I'll just see what happens in this rp*

/Four Swords\

/ Male(s) \ || / Hylian(s) \ || / Tags; None \ || / Location; At the stables \ ||

The four was situated around the stables, with Link registering the four horses each one brought in. Red decided to play a couple of card games with his other ccompanions to pass the time. So far, no rage issues to be reported... Yet. "So, where off to now?" Link asked them as he finished up with the horses. "Dunno." Vio replied, placing down his card. "Seeing as we are in familiar yet not so familiar territories, I don't think we have much to do right now. I do sense a familiar prescence though." He replied, before Blue placed down his winning cards in a triumph. "Ah. Better luck next time for me, I guess. Hey, wanna join?" he asked Link. Link shook his head. "I think I'll go explore the surroundings a bit. You guys stay here, if you don't mind. Or at least tell someone where you are going if you do decide to do whatever you want." he told the rest. "Whatever you say." Red grumbled, starting a new game. "Sure thing." Blue yawned. "Alrightie then." Vio nodded at Link, before turning his attention back to the game at hand, and Link walked off to explore the surrounding areas.

Wild Link
[ Male] || [ Hylian (Knight) ] || [ Tags; Zelda, Twilight Link ] || [ Location; Castle Outskirts ]

Humming a small tune as he lighted up the fireplace, he took a long look at the various types of food items he had. He pondered for some time, trying to discern what kind of meal to make for him and his companions, which consisted mainly of the princess and his other self. Hearing his wolf bud come by, he glanced down to notice him holding... A lot of meat. Surprised he managed to hunt and hold all that, he bent down and rubbed the wolf's head in thanks, before relieving the wolf of his load of meat. Seeing as he had a ton of meat at this point, he might as well create a couple servings of curry.

+Tetra+
[ +Female+ ] || [ +Hylian+ ] || [ +Tags; None+ ] || [ +Location; Shoreside of a beach+ ]

She dangled her feet from her ship, watching as her crewmates scurried about on land. She had made them all find one valuable item they could legally get, and they have to get her approval before sunset. Loser has to scrub the entire board for a week. As much as she regrets it, it was their fault for teasing her too much. They brought it upon themselves anyways. Not to mention, this seemed to be new land, so who knows what kind of treasures they can find here. "Ooooi, you guys can take a breather for now!" she yelled to them, finally giving in to her mind. "But it would be nice if you can help me scout the land." she added in, before hopping off the ship. After a while of being lead and told of different areas by her various members, she got a good idea of the shore and its surrounding areas. It seemed that this land was huge. After some debate, Nudge told her it would probably be a good idea to explore the place. They were supposed to find new land after all. Not to mention Link went missing, so it is also possible he could be here. Tetra heaved another sigh and agreed before placing the ship as her crew's responsibility. "I most likely won't need anyone to accompany me, seeing as I can take care of myself." she told them, glaring at a few. "But do send a message if you need me, and I you. And the competition is still on, so when I get back, I expect some valuables." she said with a slight grin, before heading off to explore the rest of the land.

~Urbosa~
[ ~Female~ ] \\ [ ~Gerudo~ ] \\ [ ~Tags; None~ ] \\ [ ~Location; Gerudo Town~ ]

*No idea for her rn as well, sorry owo*
Last edited by Lost_Ink on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abba » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:31 pm

𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓸𝓷

||tags:Zora Domain|open!!!; race:zora||

Sidon wakes in the inn at Zora Domain with no memory of events after Link had sealed Calamity Ganon. (During BOTW timeline) As soon as he opened his eyes, he noticed he had no strength in his arms and legs. Even his blinking was weak and took every ounce of energy. Through his preferrall vision, Sidon noticed a stirring in the bed next to him. "Holy Roam. You've finally awoken." spoke a young female Zora, sitting on the end. "I was sent by the late King Dorephan's advisor. That was weeks ago. I was assigned to sit post here until you woke up. It sucks sitting and waiting here in the raptures while all the real Zoras are off fighting Ganon's rebirth." As the young Zora woman spoke, Sidon noticed a Hylian accent across her lips. It seemed she was raised in Hateno Village- maybe even Lurelin. "Who might you be?" Sidon winced as he forced out each word, but he still made an effort to upkeep the formal manner of the conversation. The girl stood with meaning before answering. "I'm Lady Louelle. Not that it would matter to you, 'Prince Sidon' would care" Louelle said his name with mockery, dragging out each syllable. Her playful banter with Sidon reminded him how much he missed speaking with Lady Mipha, his long begotten sister... Sidon had so many questions. Had Dorephan died during the battle? How did this random girl gain the title of "Lady" when he had never even heard of her before? How come "Lady Louelle" seemed so familiar? What did she mean "Ganon's rebirth"? Whatever was up, he needed to figure out. After he had some Hearty Salmon Meunière, of course.

Hey guys!! Is it okay if I have a day to design this new "Lady Louelle" character? I spontaneousley decided to add her into my starter c: Also this is 100% open! (Sorry for the character break!)
BLM. (currently less active, thanks for understanding!)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄
-------------------------------
she/her -- abba -- avatar: tla -- p!@td -- psych -- minecraft -- animal crossing: cf,nl,+nh
current playlist: psych: the musical -- current song: ribs by lorde
sokling99 is my sister, so we trade unfairly at times. please don't ban us :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me