▲ The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time | V2 ▲ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ▲ The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time | V2 ▲ RP

Postby Lost_Ink » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:08 pm

{ =Dark Link= }
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
{ =Male= } || { =Shadow Being= } || { =Tags; Someone= } || { =Location; Hyrule Castle Town Ruins= }

He swore he had only taken a couple steps before hearing a distant rumbling. He squinted his eyes in the direction, and saw it was one of those mechanical guardians that Ganon had employed around the area. He merely shrugged, before noting it seemed to be heading towards the duo he had just left. Even though he shouldn't really care about the two, it piqued his curiosity, and he went back to watch them silently. Why, he has absolutely no idea. Well, it was his intention to stay silent, but it seemed the rumbling awoke a certain fairy in question, and she zipped out with the utmost glee. "I am wide awake and ready to shine!" she chirped loudly, before spotting the other two beings. She was about to ask Dark on whom his new friends was before noticing the guardian, and quickly retreated with a small "Eep". Dark merely grimaced, especially since he was still holding a bunch of items.

~Urbosa~
[ ~Female~ ] \\ [ ~Gerudo~ ] \\ [ ~Tags; Spirit Link~ ] \\ [ ~Location; Gerudo Town~ ]

As she walked across the desert, she heard the sound of what appeared to be a machine, and looked back to what seemed to be a really tiny divine beast running across the sand. Not knowing if it was friendly or not, she stayed calm yet cautious as it came closer, watching as it slowly stopped and a small Link look alike hopped out. Although it might be impudent of her to say, but just seeing someone who looked like Link put her at ease a bit. She listened as the little guy asked her where he was. "I can't say where that place is. It doesn't sound familiar to me. You are right now at Gerudo Village though." she replied.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:49 pm

𝓁𝓊𝓂𝑒𝓃𝑒
|| tags: rito village|argorok,volga,open; race: rito ||
The young Rito hid immediately into the brush of the small wood that rested on the island between her village and the road to the stables. She peered towards the dragons in fear, clutching to her bow as she took slow movements to the next bridge. She would fly... if dragons couldn't. She waited until they were occupied with each other before dashing across the bridge as fast as she could.

𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓏𝑒𝓁𝒹𝒶/𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓀
|| tags: escaping hyrule castle's dungeon|ghirahim|dark link; race: dark hylian ||
Sheik glanced at the flamboyant demon lord next to her with a raised brow. "Sure, sure, good for you." She mumbled before she heard the sound of the guardian releasing it's laser beam. She looked towards it in the sheer luck of time as she leaped away from it's aim and hopped onto the next ruin. She turned her attention to a little voice and she blinked and the sight peaked her curiosity, seeing another dark being standing there.. and it appears that the guardian, too chose them as it's next target, due to the red dog from the guardian's aim appeared on them.

𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶
|| tags: hateno village|open-ish/ss zelda; race: ordonian ||
Ilia slowly made her way around the edge of the road, moving closer to get a better look at the girl and the large blue bird. She was an animal lover, after all. She continued to watch the pair with a curious little smile. They were just so different than anything she had seen so far while being in this weird place.

𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔​
|| tags: hyrule castle outskirts|wild link,wild zelda; race: hylian/twili beast ||
The wolf sorta jolted in surprise, laying back and his eyes slightly widen. Just.. what was with this princess? She was.. odd. Cute and fun, sure, but.. she got excited? Over a lizard? He blinked once more as she put the lizard up to his companion's mouth. Is she going to make him eat it or something? He shook his head a little bit and sat down, awkwardly turning his attention away from the two. His eyes skimmed across their surroundings, ears flicking at each noise of life around them. He blinked and looked to the section over his right shoulder, peering at the bushes curiously. He gave a small whiff of his nose and he stared at the bushes intently until he saw a luminescing blue rabbit poke it's head out. His mouth gapped open and he peered towards his companion in a cautious manner, like a dog would to their owner before sneaking to do something naughty, before sneaking to his paws and slowly padding towards the rabbit. Through his time here.. he knew how hard it was to catch these things.. which is why he took the challenge up upon seeing one. He lowered himself and inched towards the rabbit with his ears rested forward in an alert manner. You're not disappearing on me this time... He waited for the last possible second before leaping towards the rabbit. He blinked to see the rabbit was gone with two bounds of it's back legs. He skidded in the grass and looked around with his ears upright. He let out an irritated huff and sat down where he stood. Stupid glowing rabbit things.

𝚔𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚒​
|| tags: lost woods|revali; race: hylian ||
"As do I.. but we have to be sure." Kafei said, hurrying out of the woods. He blinked as he walked into the light and peers back towards the Rito and the woods when he got out. "I wonder what those little creatures were.." He mumbled, watching the Rito.

𝑒𝓂𝓇𝓎
|| tags: --(debating ravio)|open; race: gerudo ||
-completely open, let me know if you wanna rp with her uwu-

i๓pค
|| tags: shade|open; race: sheikah ||
Impa looked around, highly on edge as she came into a highly unfamiliar place. This wasn't Hyrule.. her or future, she would know as she had just retrieved Hylia-- She blinked and looked around. "Hylia? Zelda?" She called.. that's when she realized that the Gate of Time was also no longer behind her. She clenched her jaw and looked around again, eying towards a village. Perhaps she will gain questions in there, she thought as she reluctantly made her way into the village.

𝚙𝚒𝚙𝚒𝚝
|| tags: -- (debating young link)|open; race: hylian ||
-completely open, let me know if you wanna rp with him uwu-

╔══════════════════════════════╗
al she/they sw & bg3
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
"𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒,
𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹
𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜
𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓁..."

╚═════════════════════════╝

ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:27 pm

{ =Dark Link= }
{ =Male= } || { =Shadow Being= } || { =Tags; ..Guardian?= } || { =Location; Hyrule Castle Town Ruins= }

"Well..... shoot." Dark grumbled, watching as the little laser from the guardian slowly settled down onto him. He totally forgot that this isn't the world he should be residing in. Another bonus is that his arms are filled with items. Not caring if he attracted anyone else's attention at this point, he stood there on the spot, nervously waiting, before hearing the beeping sound the guardian makes before it releases it's laser. At that point he hastily jumped away from his current spot, and watched as the laser decimated the ruins behind. "I, uh, seriously need a spot to store these things.' he mumbled to himself, before dropping every single item he had on his hands into his shadow. A convenient storage space, if he has to say so. "Uhm, how does one get rid of this thing?" he asked the two that was already there (and a certain fairy in hiding).
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:48 pm

Vaati

Male-Unknown-Picori-Four Swords/Minish Cap

Tags: SS Link/Phoenix, FS link

As the whip wrapped around his leg, Vaati attempted to struggle to get it off, but wasn't able to. He would try to zap it with lightning, but it didn't have any metal pieces, so the electricity probably wouldn't reach the Link that was holding it.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:12 pm

----L I N K & P H E O N I X----
{Bio}
{Skyward Strike - uncharged} {In flight} [Pheonix - Okay/Injured]
[LD-Link-16] [Hero of the Skies] [the air/Stables] [Four Sword Links/Vaati]

• Link smirks greatly when their whip gets a hold of Vaati, immediately twisting a bit of it into his other hand to keep a tight hold of both the length and the handle. "Got'cha." Just like taking Kolotos apart in the Ancient Cistern. Thus looks to the others to nod so they can move in to strike.

----A R G O R O K----
{Bio}
{Dragon form} {Armor 100%} {In flight}
[Twilight Princess] [Twili Dragon] [the air/Rito village] [Lumene/Volga]

• Argorok flares their nostrils in a heavy snarl like snort at this, wings lifting with an angered roar because how dare this whelp challenge him?! "Awarena ookka to onajiyōni, anata wa aete chōsen shi, watashi ni chōsen shimasu ka?!" He roared in anger before turning, tail lifting so to either smack Volga aside with it or destroy the buildings behind him if he dodged.

[Translation: Just like the pathetic Oocca, you dare defy and challenge me?!]

----T H E H E R O ' S S H A D E----
{Bio}
{Stalfos} {Great Platue/Old Castle town} {The Cursed Hero} [SS-Impa]

• Shade looks around at the eroded, cobbled streets and crumbling buildings. It was almost familiar. Their gaze sweeps around. The decayed fountain, the large temple in the distance. Castle town? But how? How did it become like this? Their attention is taken to movement, making them look towards it immediately. A women. With clothing eerily familiar but at the same time, not. Could it be? They're not sure, but they're cautious.

----T H E--S H A D O W--C O A L----
{Bio}
{Shadow construct} {The wilderness} {The Pardoned} [open]

• A soft groan, body twisting around slowly before a hand lifts to press against a pounding temple. "Ooh, what hit me?" They groan softly, other hand bracing against the ground before pushing themselves up. Thats when his gaze goes around then to himself. Corporeal. Not stuck in the dark mirror. But he broke it? He pushes that aside for now as he gets to his feet. Where is he? He's not sure. So he should go look around, try and get his baring, figure out where he is and maybe find his way back to the others. With a nod of his head, he picks a random direction and heads that way.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:42 pm

/Four Swords\

/ Male(s) \ || / Hylian(s) \ || / Tags; SS Link, Vaati\ || / Location; At the stables \ ||

Link caught onto Sky's nod, and signalled the others to make their move. Red didn't need to be told twice, and instantly hurled fireballs towards the middle and the sides, whilst the others focused on attacking from the bottom in an attempt to trap Vaati and force him to take some damage.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:04 pm

Keseko

Male-25-Mutant Keese-BOTW OC

Tags: Wild Link, Wild Zelda, Wolf Link

Keseko watched the Hylians with the strange dog, eying their food. He hadn't eaten all day, and he just had to get himself some of their meat. He would have like to negotiate, but he was so hungry he wasn't thinking straight. He swooped down at them and stole the meat right from the fire before flying off with it.

Volga

Male-25-Dragon Warrior-Hyrule Warriors

Tags: Argorok/Lumene

Volga morphed his arm into its dragon form, catching the Twilight Dragon's tail, just barely holding it back. He attempted to start swinging the tail around as if he was going to throw Argorok, but the dragon's armor made him too heavy for him to spin him very much.

Vaati

Male-Unknown-Picori-Four Swords/Minish Cap

Tags: Four Sword/Sky Link

As the fire balls fell at him, Vaati encircled him in a barrier of storm clouds, attempting to douse the fire balls with the water from the clouds. He was getting annoyed at the Links' persistence and just wanted to summon a giant tornado to suck them up and drop them who the Dark World knew where.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist