tooth & claw | open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

tooth & claw | open

Postby the.smitty » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:25 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────
    As the celestial werewolf pack sensed their incoming demise, they secretly sent their
    youngsters away, hoping to protect them and the future of the pack. When the vamp-
    ires attacked that night they naively assumed they had rid the world of their mortal e-
    nemies [werewolves] for good. They became a bit careless, bolder and somewhat coc-
    kier – much to our advantage.

Now that the youngsters of the celestial werewolf pack have grown up, they are keen
    to return home and surprise the vampire clan that devasted their pack all those years
    ago. Although they are thirsty for revenge fate has a way of meddling with things.
    [ vampire vs werewolf + action/romance ]
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by the.smitty on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

celestial pack v2

Postby the.smitty » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:09 pm

BABY, ON YOUR WAY DOWN ────────────────────
    Whilst the exact origins of the werewolf are unknown, their appearance in both their human
    and wolf form vary depending on characteristics and physical traits [ i.e wolf with black fur
    may have a cold/black heart]. Each werewolf in their human form experiences supernatural
    strength, speed, heightened senses & accelerated healing, they can smell vampires from mil-
    es away – and vice versa. They can shift at will and are forced to shift during the full moon.
    When in their wolf form, they are roughly 6-7 feet tall and can telepathically communicate
    to the rest of their pack members. Wolves are vulnerable to wolfsbane [comes in multiple f-
    orms], blessed silver and vampire vemon.
    ────────────────────────────────────── WAY DOWN
    alpha | leader of the pack | june sawyer | 24 | benjamin|jurassic,
    beta | second in command | leah shaw | 29 | april | chevreuil
    medic | keeps everyone alive-ish | harrison | 22 | male | estelle | smitty.
    scout | skilled in tracking & navigation | fredrick | 22 | katerina |hmph.
    omega | peacekeeper | guinevere | 21 | alessandro | anxietee
    warrior | protects the pack | hayley | 22 | henri|eventer
    imprints: a wolf's soulmate. the one
    person they can never resist. some-
    what considered love at first sight,
    in this rp the wolves will imprint on
    vampires.

COME ON AND FEEL THE LOVE ──────────────
Last edited by the.smitty on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vampires | bite me

Postby the.smitty » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:02 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    It's a well-known fact that vampires need blood to survive. the only way they are able to walk in the sun is if they wear a piece of jewelry that has been blessed by a witch [ which is super easy to get]. Blood increases a vampire's superior strength, senses, speed and healing abilities. Without blood, they lose their humanity. Vampires do not physically age due to their immortality. When they 'vamp out' dark veins appear under their eyes and their fangs pop out, aside from this they look perfectly human.
    Weaknesses include: vervain [ multiple forms], wooden weapons, wolf bite/vemon. The only way to heal a wolf bite/venom is to drink the blood of the werewolf that bit them.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      henri de clairmont| leader | 22| 620 | hayley | lokison
      benjamin |second in command | 219| 20 | june| smitty
      estelle de clairmont | 20 | 617 | harrison | lokison
      katerina konstantinov | 21| 1001 | fredrick | eventer
      alessandro |103| 19 | winnie | hmph.
      april | age| appears | leah| rper
      a few vampires remember the night
      they annihilated the werewolf pack.
      they are unaware that werewolves
      still exist and believe them to be
      extinct. the newer members of
      the clan are unaware that wolves
      exist.
Last edited by the.smitty on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ imprints & relations

Postby the.smitty » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:03 pm

┌────────────┐

RELATIONS
    henri & estelle are siblings
    harrison & winnie are siblings

fredrick & winnie are ex's

【IMPRINTS 】
    werewolves = vampires

june sawyer xxxxxxxxxx benjamin
    leah shaw xxxxxxxxxxxx april
    harrison xxxxxxxxxxxxx estelle
    gunievere lemnaire xxx alessandro
    fredrick xxxxxxxxxxxx katerina
    hayley thomas xxxxxxxx henri

└────────────┘
Last edited by the.smitty on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tooth & claw - wip

Postby the.smitty » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:25 am

OPEN & ACCEPTING
discussion thread
reservations last 48 hours
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

katherine / hayley

Postby eventer » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:51 am

KATERINA . KONSTANTINOV.
    ───────────────────────────────────────────

katherine konstance . 1001 / 17 . female . fredrick . vampire . clan member . tags; benjamin

- 1035 -

sitting in a small hut beside her brother elijah, they were healing a plant that had died in the cold, ivan was growing annoyed that he could not get it right, but at 9 she wasn't surprised. it was the same day as the day she was born 17 years prior in 1018, and elijah had something in store for her. like every year he crafted something for his little sister, he had done that since she was born. "close your eyes katerina" elijah's words calming as usual, with a soft huff, the brunette witch complied and closed her eyes. after a moment or two, elijah's voice broke the silence "hold out your hands". hesitant to comply elijah repeated himself "hold out your hands little sister" and so the brunette held her hands out. she felt a small circular object placed carefully, it was cold like metal but had small engravings and what felt like little crystals perhaps, with her brothers permission she opened her eyes and a big smile spread across her face, "it's beautiful elijah! thankyou" she said eagerly, there were small engravings of all of her families names on the inside, on the outside a blue crystal for each name. she slipped the bracelet on happily, he'd made it with magic, there was no way it could be made any other way, it was very thin, about 3mm wide and the crystals even smaller, evenly spread over the polished silver metal.

- present day -

katherine fiddled with the bracelet that still rested around her left wrist as she remembered her past life, all these years later. some would think that having so much hatred for elijah would have made her rid herself of the silver band,truth be told she did. about 85 years after being turned, she rekindled her relationship with her brother and found herself having the silver band returned to her by her brother. 24 years later elijah was killed, steak to the heart. he was part of her main bender. she wiped out three towns over the next three decades. but after that she never harmed unless she really needed to, control was learnt, discipline as well, choice? well it was her choice to do what she wanted. she looked up from her memories and looked to benjamin, the ripper of saint augustus. strange young man he was. she watched for a moment before spinning on her heels and heading for fridge, she wasn't a fan of blood bags, but they were easier to get a hold of than people sometimes. not to mention they were free of vervain. slightly disgusted she poured herself a glass, sighing as she took a sip. she scrunched her face and put the cup down, "think i'll just hold off until tonight." she spat and looked at ben, "don't know how you do it benny boy, but these are disgusting." she spoke, tease in her voice, "come on, come have a drink with me tonight" she smirked, tease in her voice, she was always curious of what would happen if he lost control, she knew of his ripper days, she found it quite fascinating really, but usually got in trouble for trying to get him to drink again. with a groan she sighed and spoke up, "at least give me some of that bourbon you drink so i can wash this plasticey taste from my mouth." she mumbled grabbing one of his bottles and then filled up a glass about a quarter of the way and sipped on that. "well i definitely prefer champagne, but this'll do i suppose" she smirked and took a second sip.

HAYLEY . THOMAS .
    ───────────────────────────────────────────

hayley thomas . 22 . female . henri . werewolf . warrior . tags; open

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winnie & april

Postby anxietee. » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:06 am

winnie, the omega • tags ; n/a
Winnie whined, burying her face into a throw pillow. The pack house was still, nobody other than her inside. Harry was out on a run, Freddy was checking out the forest, and she had no idea where the three other shewolves were. She stretched her arms up to the ceiling, yawning loudly. Of course, Winnie loved herself some quality alone time, but she was so bored. She should've just joined Freddy, but she was incredibly tired, so what was the point? She twirled a lock of reddish hair around her finger, heaving out a sigh. 'Well, I better do something.' She thought to herself, rising back up onto her feet and stretching her petite frame again.

april, youngest vamp • tags ; alessandro
April plopped down on a bench, watching Alessandro as he rushed over to the bowl to do some tricks. They were currently at the skatepark, one of Alessandro's favorite places to be. She typically didn't come with him here, always opting to stay back with Katherine and the other vampires, but she decided against it today. She felt claustrophobic, too stuffed up in their house and instead asked Alessandro if she could tag along. He was a bit surprised, but said yes nonetheless. So here she was, watching Alessandro glide along, observing all of the other skaters. She tucked a strand of her midnight black hair behind her ear, pulling her sketchbook out of her backpack. She opened to the first page, tracing her finger over a portrait of her family that she had drawn. Her heart was pained as she stared at her little brother's smiling face, the graphite smudging a bit as she retracted her finger and turned the page.
anxietee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: tooth & claw | open

Postby the.smitty » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:27 am

HARRISON
werewolf • twenty-four • male • imprint: estelle • tags; open

Harry was tired. Their trip home late last night was beyond tiresome, he
    merely had a few hours sleep before he began to unpack their necessities.
    shots, vervain, nurofen and extra bundles of clothes for those who ventured
    out to explore their new home turf late last night. the rustic, glass and
    wooden house looked exactly like it did when he was a child, aside from a
    few extra windows and rooms. It felt good to see life running through the
    hallways again, especially after twenty years of pure emptiness. It felt
    good to be home.

Huffing as he entered the new kitchen, harry’s heart pounded against
    his chest after his early morning run. His hand resting on his stomach as he
    stared into the bare cupboard in hunger, remembering they were yet to go
    grocery shopping. "Shoulda caught a rabbit," He grumbled to himself as he
    settled for a glass of water. He'd head into town with the others to grab some
    food or so, surely everyone else would be hungry! As he sipped the cool
    glass of water and leaned against the pristine white counter top, he pulled
    out his phone and began to google a few breakfast bars in town.

BENJAMIN
vampire • 219 • male • imprint: june• tags; katerina

Humming along to an old french lullaby that had been stuck in his head all
    morning, ben flipped over the winkled morning paper as he finished browsing
    through the mundane articles. As he poured a splash of cold, plastic bag
    blood into his short glass of bourbon, his emerald eyes followed the elegant
    and sophisticated appearance of Katerina Konstantinov, resident temptress
    and oldie. "Fresh is always best," Ben muttered, offering her a dry chuckle as
    he sipped his bourbon. He pursued his lips as if contemplating her offer before
    he casually waved a finger in her direction, "I know what you're doing Katerina,
    it's tempting.... but no.
    "

Downing the rest of his bourbon that did little to scratch the itch in the back of
    his throat. "I will go out with you though," He added, resting his glass on the
    pristine countertop. "it's never a dull night if you're there."
the.smitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:24 am

Alessandro Ricci // Vampire // Location; Skateboard Park // Tags; April
      Alessandro casually glided over the ramps easily, having about 30 years of practice skateboarding. He missed the ocean and wanted to do some surfing, but he still enjoyed skateboarding just as much. He looked up towards April, giving her a slight grin. "You wanna try it out?" He had wondered why she decided to come along with him and not even step on his board. There weren't that many other people here, and he'd be willing to break her fall for her in case of a face plant.

Fredrick Monroe // Werewolf Scout // Location; Forest // Tags; Open
      Fredrick wandered the forest in his wolf form, taking in all the scents. He wasn't too far from their home, but he wanted to make sure he had the whole layout of the forest in case of any emergencies. The smaller brown werewolf felt a yawn coming on as he started to get towards the edge of the forest, being able to see some town buildings through the trees. Taking a break, he started to roll around in some dirt. He wanted to make sure that the pack's smell was everywhere in these woods, just to at least make their presence known to the local predatory animals. He didn't want any local bear to show up to attack.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:50 am

june sawyer
werewolf - twnety-four - location: house - tags; open

June had sat in her room standing on the side of her bed staring down at a map spread across it. She had managed to pick up the map at an old store somewhere out in the forest. She had an old figurine placed on their location, and where she had assumed the Vampire Clan was had a pebble. She examined the map carefully, while she already had it planned to attack on the Blood Moon, she wanted to get there the quickest way possible without the pack getting lost. She reached for her drink on the nightstand, but as she lifted it towards her face the cold glass slipped through her hands, falling and breaking on the floor. She jumped back in response before rolling her eyes, walking into the kitchen to see if she could find a broom to clean the mess.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me