An Avengers Road Trip- OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: An Avengers Road Trip- OPEN

Postby Crookedleaf » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:31 am

Peter Parker
Age: 16xxRole: SpideyMANxxLocation:NY/ QueensxxTagged: Basically everyone
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Peter grinned under his mask before quickly telling the god," I'm currently 16 years old, Mr. Loki sir!" Peter turned as he heard a voice from behind him and he jumped back slightly, shocked to see a kid, Emma my-, and for her to be going on the trip also!! " Oh..Um..We all just kinda showed up like this, b-but swinging is quicker for me," He stuttered out before clearing his throat," I mean I could swing over here not in my suit, but people might notice." He let out a laugh as he crossed his arms in his normal peter way.
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Emma Nicoletta
// Blaze // 16 // Female // Straight // Tags: Everyone // Location: Avengers Tower //

Emma giggled lightly at the spider’s stutters, they sounded awe fully familiar but she brushed it off until he did something only her best friend, Peter, would do. Then it clicked, ”P-Peter!? YOU’RE Spider-Man?” she asked in shock. How could she not see it before? I mean he acted strange when they asked him why he would be injured, and always made up an excuse for rescheduling plans. Her best friend and huge secret crush was a fellow hero, ”Hold up,” she reached out for his mask as pulled it off his face. ”I knew it! You think I don’t know how my best friend acts around me?” She laughed and hugged the web slinger, she pulled back and grabbed her suit, telling them that she would be right back. She was directed by the AI to the nearest changing room and slipped on her suit (description is in her character form if you wanna takes a looksie), after slipping on her boots she gathered her other clothes and left back to the garage where all the other heroes were. ”Oh my god, I can’t believe your Spider-Man!” She playfully swatted his shoulder, ”and you know Captain America, Thor, and Hawkeye, and you never told me!” she laughed and shook hands politely with Loki and smiled awkwardly at the rest of the group watching her, feeling a bit out of place since she was new.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:40 am

Thor
❝I was lightning before the thunder❞
locations; Avenger’s Tower, garage tags; Eddie+Venom, Clint

California, huh? The blonde’s brows furrowed ever so slightly as he tried to figure out where Seattle was in regards to New York. He eventually figured out where he thought it was, relaxing his expression. So many places across so many realms — it was interesting trying to keep them straight, especially considering Midgard changed things relatively often.

Brushing off the odd pronoun usage, Thor nodded along with Eddie’s reason for being there. ”The Director is a good man. And by the looks of it, you’ll fit well here.” The thunderer offered a smile and a hand to shake.

With Clint shouting across the echoing garage, Thor turned a literal blind eye to Eddie and glanced to the archer. ”I’m not sure.” Was he supposed to know Darth Vader? Did they meet before? Wait, no. That was a pop culture thing — a movie? Hmm... That seemed right. The monarch simply decided he would find some movie player and reorient himself with “the classics” in New Asgard.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:14 am

Edward "Eddie" Brock || Venom
Tags: Thor || Background tags: Clint, Loki, Starlord

Eddie looks at clint and nods his head in greeting. "Eddie." He stated before moving to shake the offered hand from the norse thunder god. Venom had other ideas, black tendrils covering the man's hand and yanking it away.
"Hey!" Eddie hissed.
Pulling tendrils together, Venom displays their head/face with a huff. "You forgot us. You are being rude." They retorted.
"I kinda didn't want to freak them out Ve." Eddie grumbled.
Venom looked at thor and clint, seeming to offer a smile from their toothy maul. "We are Venom." They stated.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:14 pm

[quote="Crookedleaf"]
Peter Parker

Peter blushed under his mask before he told her, " I was going to tell you, but then I got worried you wouldn't like me after knowing I was spidey," Peter stops to pull his mask off, running his hand through his hair a few times to fix it. Honestly he only made it more of a mess of curls after that. " Might I point out..YOURE BLAZE?!?!?!?!

((Sorry for being gone, I just really busy))
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Emma Nicoletta
// Blaze // 16 // Female // Straight // Tags: Everyone // Location: Avengers Tower //

Emma blushed lightly at his messed up hair, she ruffled it even more. "Why would I hate you?! Dude your powers are so cool!" She sort of fangirled, she laughed and glanced around the room at all the superheroes in their suits, reminding her that she still needed to suit up. "I'll be right back!" She waved quickly and jogged out to the nearest bathroom to change into her suit (if you wanna see it I put a link in her form!). When she got back she jumped behind Peter and spooked him, she giggled and ruffled his hair again. "Whoa, those are so high tech!" She took off her mask and held his wrists and geeked out at his web-shooters, "What's the baby monitor protocol?" she raised a brow and pressed a random button that shined the Spidey signal on the wall. "Epic..." She grinned and finally realized how much of a fangirl she was and let go of his wrists with a slight blush and fidgeted with the buckle of her utility belt.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:00 am

Peter Parker

Peter smiled softly, waiting for her to get back, and smiled a crooked grin as she geeked out over his suit. " I'm glad you didn't see my first web shooters I made. They weren't as good as these, although I used nearly the same design on them," Peter lets out a little laugh, " Also the Baby Monitor protocol is basically so Mr. Stark can be a overprotective dad." Peter quickly catches what he said and added on hastly, " Not that's he my dad or anything!!

((EEEEk I've been to inactive lol))
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:31 am

Steve finished filling the bags and coolers with food and began taking them down to the garage. Even with his super strength it took him three trips. Once he was done he went over to Loki and Clint. Steve nodded and loki and gave clint a fist bump. "Hey, how have you been?" He asked them both.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:34 am

Loki stared at the man for a long moment. "Why do you care? I tried to take over the world." Why on earth was he being nice?
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:29 am

Clint Barton [Hawkeye] | Location; Avengers Tower - Garage | Tags; Eddie/Venom, Steve
"Oh-!" He took a step back at the sudden appearance of a strange black face with an incomprehensible amount of teeth. "Nice to meet you, Venom." Clint said, managing to keep his voice mostly steady. He was quickly distracted by Steve, and he accepted the fist bump with a grin. "Hey! It's great to see you again, Steve. I'm good, the family's doing well. How are you?"

[Hopefully by the time I do my next post, Stephen's form will be done and I can do a post for him too.]
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me