An Avengers Road Trip- OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

An Avengers Road Trip- OPEN

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:49 am

The Road Trip...To End All Road Trips
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

There was an Idea to bring a remarkable group of people together, but this time...In a large van made by Tony Stark heading on a road trip. After the events of Endgame, Nick Fury forces all the Avengers into van to go on a cross country road trip hitting the sights along the way and chaos is soon to follow. Will the Avengers make it across the country? Or will they be stuck on the road side hoping Triple AAA can solve their problems...That's for You to decide...
In this we are pretending Tony is alive & Steve isn't an old man unless you want him to be!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
Last edited by Crookedleaf on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:50 am

Post all forms Here
Please, Please! Be active! If you're going to be absent for a while please PM me!
At least 2 sentences so people have have stuff to work off of, And I understand writers block!
Please only MCU characters only~
Words like Hell or Damn are allowed, but keep it very little please
If you have a good place we should stop at, PM me!
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Setting

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:50 am

The Avengers are starting out at the old Avengers Tower in New York~

Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Crookedleaf » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:59 am

Tony Stark|user
Peter Parker|Crookedleaf *
Scott Lang|galaxykitty *
Thor|RealityInsomniac *
Eddie & Venom| Agent Maine(Meta) *
Steve Rogers|surfergirlgeek *
Loki| wildflower woods *
Wanda| lol *
Natasha R. | Ember1989
Captain Marvel | Ember1989
T'Challa|user
Peter Quill|User
Bucky Barnes|User
Clint Barton|User
Vision|User

OC Characters

I'll add more as you join!!
Any Marvel Characters allowed~
Last edited by Crookedleaf on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: An Avengers Road Trip- OPEN

Postby Crookedleaf » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:55 am

Smol Bump
██████THE██████
THING ABOUT
──────🕷──────
| Crooked | Taurus | She/Her
I'm a roleplayer so hmu any ideas~
Peter Parker deserves happiness,
and Marvel needs to give him that!!
My Instagram is InfinityParker

─────────────
IS YOU CAN'T
──────────
xxxxMajor Spidey Stan
xxxMore Inactive then Active

──────────
xiiALWAYS
xiiALWAYS
SAVE EVERYONE.
████████
© ; 🕷 ˎˊ˗
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:10 am

Peter Parker
Age: 16xxRole: SpideyMANxxLocation:NY/ QueensxxTagged: Open!
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Peter swung around Queens stopping crimes along his way with a crooked smile under his mask. "Hey!! Can you not steal that bike? I have a road trip to go on with Mr. Stark," Peter paused before saying the eyes on his mask growing,"And some of the other avengers of course!!" Peter ducked as the man swung a fist at him, a sigh coming from him before he asked Karen to play some Alec Benjamin to pump him up. He quickly webbed the guy to the wall and sang along to song, pointing finger guns at the bike stealer,"The worlds not perfect, but its not that bad!" Before he stopped singing going into a hum swinging his way to the tower in tune with the music.
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:15 am

Steve rode his motorcycle threw New York on his way to the tower. He pulled over at a convenience store to buy a bunch of M&M's because bucky had eaten all the ones in his apartment. On the way to the register, he grabbed a bag of butterscotch to amuse Tony. After paying and returning to his bike he thew half the M&M's in his army pack and the rest in his satchel. Hoping back on the bike he seturd to the tragic jam that was slowly inching toward the tower. Looking up he saw the spider kid stinging above him...
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Thor
❝I was lightning before the thunder❞
locations; Avengers Tower tags; open

Having successfully placed the available advisers in charge of the small settlement, New Asgard, Thor arrived on the landing pad in a rush of color and light. He smiled fondly at the memories the place brought to surface and the many times he had stood in that exact place. Though, if his reflection in the glass of the exterior of the building was anything to go on, he appeared very differently than when he had last been there. Not only was his usual scale armor and red cape exchanged for more casual clothes, but instead of Mjölnir in his hand he held Stormbreaker by his side. As he passed the windows to enter into the penthouse area, his golden eyepatch winked in the sunlight and the wind carded through his short hair.

Once inside, FRIDAY directed the thunderer to the elevator and explained that their mode of transportation was in the garage. He thanked the AI, smiling in the direction of the ceiling despite the voice having no physical body, and entered the lift. With each soft chime of the floors going by, Thor pondered if any other Asgardians has considered attending the outing. They’d been invited openly, Thor encouraging them to come along with him. Partially for the sake of his homeworld friends seeing the planet the blonde had come to love but also as a means of having others to talk to. Aside from Banner, he hadn’t seen the other Avengers for more than a few minutes in a couple of years. Apparently, there was a falling out that had occurred amongst them all, leaving some bitter feelings in the wake. For as short of lifespans Midgardians had, it seemed they enjoyed to fight and hold grudges often.

Broken from his thoughts by the doors opening, Thor stepped out into the garage. The thunderer passed some of Stark’s projects and collection cars until reaching the open doors of the road trip vehicle. He tossed his travel bag in the storage area, considering what he should do with Stormbreaker. Leaving the weapon in the trunk felt like an unwise decision. Rather, he decided to wait for others to arrive before doing anything with the axe.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildflower woods » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:44 am

Loki sighed as he made his way down to the garage. The entire trip seemed like a pointless waste of time to him, but Thor would not stop bugging him until he agreed to come. Loki considered not turning up, but that would probably result in Thor chasing after him, which was an annoying hassle he didn't want to have to deal with.
"So, are you going to explain why we're here or not?" He asked, catching sight of his brother.
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:12 am

Peter Parker
Age: 16xxRole: SpideyMANxxLocation:NY/ QueensxxTagged: Steve!!

Peter was in midswing still humming when he was Captain America riding below him getting stuck in traffic. 'Cap is coming too?! Cool Cool Cool Cool No doubt No doubt.' Peter thought before he let go by accident of the web, then he started free falling right down to Steve."Karen!! Can you make my flying wing thingys pop up?" Peter stopped his song as Karen popped out his wing thingys and he gently landed in front of Steve his suit eyes widening. "Hi Mr. Captain America Steve Rogers Sir!! Sorry again about stealing your shield that one time!"

((Sorry for disappearing on you all!))
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me