๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ€โšพ Object Roleplay ๐Ÿ””๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“™๐ŸŽป๐Ÿ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ€โšพ Object Roleplay ๐Ÿ””๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“™๐ŸŽป๐Ÿ

Postby .Broken » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:03 am

A roleplay where you roleplay as an object- you know, like a pencil or a phone- all objects have black stick limbs and simple eyes, as do most traditional O.S objects. If you have never seen object shows that's okay! They're basically like people but objects. They talk, ya' know.

You can RP as BFDI/BFB/II/OO characters if you watch those shows, or just make up your own. Copy, past, fill out, and post this form below:

Name:
Species (like a piece of paper or a ruler or whatever you like):
Color:
Size:
Limbs (Arms and no legs, legs and no arms, etc.):
Notes and details:
Personality:

Any characters posted must be accepted by me before the roleplay begins- as long as they're accepted, you can have as many characters as you want.

YOU MAY NOT USE ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS ROLEPLAY FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USES AND CREATIONS WITHOUT FIRST CONTACTING THE CREATOR!
Last edited by .Broken on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Games are only fun to play..."

- Fish and aquatic invert keeper

- Formerly "ะาฏั…ั‚ัะน ะกะปะธะทะตั€ะธะฝ"
- Artist, writer, pianist, poet
- TFP fanatic
- Scorpio

Salutations. Call be Broken. I like to watch horror films and draw comics. If you want some of my pets or items you can just send a trade on over- I'll do free art if you want, just see here. I'm open to PMs if you need help with the site, if you want to talk about TFP, etc: I don't block people and I'm fairly understanding, so don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

"When you're winning."- Knock Out
.Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Object Roleplay

Postby .Broken » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:35 am

Name: Saw
Species: Wright saw
Color: Black with red tipping
Size: Medium/large
Limbs: Arms & legs
Notes and details: Very good at aerial stunts- otherwise clumsy
Personality: Quiet and observant- can get agitated, but often times, she tries to do good.

- TFP fanatic
- Scorpio

Salutations. Call be Broken. I like to watch horror films and draw comics. If you want some of my pets or items you can just send a trade on over- I'll do free art if you want, just see here. I'm open to PMs if you need help with the site, if you want to talk about TFP, etc: I don't block people and I'm fairly understanding, so don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

.Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Object Roleplay

Postby .Broken » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Name: Ruler
Species: Ruler
Color: Sky blue
Size: Medium
Limbs: Arms and legs
Notes and details: Tries to be nice to everyone, going to the extreme to make others happy.
Personality: Kind, friendly, loving

- TFP fanatic
- Scorpio

.Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ€โšพ Object Roleplay ๐Ÿ””๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“™๐ŸŽป๐Ÿ

Postby .Broken » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:38 am

Note: Please, only one of each kind of object in the roleplay- if you want to have a character that's the same kind as somebody else's, at least make it have a different name and a slightly different appearance/color. Thank you!

- TFP fanatic
- Scorpio

.Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ€โšพ Object Roleplay ๐Ÿ””๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“€๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“™๐ŸŽป๐Ÿ

Postby .Broken » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:39 am

The roleplay will begin as soon as we get 1+ people to participate; others can join in anytime they want during the roleplay.

- TFP fanatic
- Scorpio

.Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:50 am

Name: Sam
Species (like a piece of paper or a ruler or whatever you like): Chapstick
Color: the Chapstick inside is just off white, and then thereโ€™s a label or whatever
Size: Normal Size
Limbs (Arms and no legs, legs and no arms, etc.): Legs and Arms
Notes and details: Nah
Personality: Very sweet, but also defensive.
๏ฝกโ‹†๐ŸŽ€โ‹†๏ฝก
๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
๏ฝกโ‹†๐ŸŽ€โ‹†๏ฝก
หš โ—Œเผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ หš โ—Œเผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ หš โ—Œเผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๊•ฅ
Art Fight โ™ก Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Broken » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:52 am

Oke-doke, accepted, let the RP begin!

- TFP fanatic
- Scorpio

.Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:53 am

Name: Gene
Species (like a piece of paper or a ruler or whatever you like): Kitchen Knife
Color: black handle, silver blade
Size: About the length of a childโ€™s forearm
Limbs (Arms and no legs, legs and no arms, etc.): Legs and Arms
Notes and details: Hates being a knife
Personality: Really nice actually but nobody is completely comfortable around him and he hates being a knife because the humans use him to cut vegetables
๏ฝกโ‹†๐ŸŽ€โ‹†๏ฝก
๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
๏ฝกโ‹†๐ŸŽ€โ‹†๏ฝก
Art Fight โ™ก Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Broken » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:54 am

Okay, Gene's accepted!

- TFP fanatic
- Scorpio

.Broken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:55 am

Oki letโ€™s start ~

Sam sat up. He was inside the purse again, on his way home. The purse was big and dark, and a bunch of items get put in there all the time for no reason. Nobody likes it though.
๏ฝกโ‹†๐ŸŽ€โ‹†๏ฝก
๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
๏ฝกโ‹†๐ŸŽ€โ‹†๏ฝก
Art Fight โ™ก Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups