勇者!-[you can be a hero!]- closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

勇者!-[you can be a hero!]- closed

Postby ephemeral. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:45 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

heroes. the silver lining everyone clings onto when there is no one else left. the hope
that people depend on and live on day by day. some say it shouldn't be that way. some disagree
with that. you, young one, are destined to be a hero. luckily, you've been accepted into UA
and you finally can carve your path into becoming the hero you've always wanted to. don't be
afraid. show people what you're made of.

PLUS ULTRA
Last edited by ephemeral. on Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
ephemeral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[rules]

Postby ephemeral. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:34 pm

THERE ARE SOME RULES

the rules.
[one] all the sites rules apply [two] keep the roleplay's genders even
[three] flaws make characters interesting, have them. [four] reservations
last 3 days [five] lgbtq+ is welcome [six] all writing levels are welcome here
ephemeral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

character list!

Postby ephemeral. » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:32 pm

HE CHARACTER LIST !

students
tanaka makoto|15|male|mecha|ephermal.
kanon ueda|16|female|cyborg|Ploegy
ogami kai|16|male|chi-blocking|divinity.
byakuya hiroshima|16|male|were-tiger|Acethekid
kouki nakamura|16|male|blood-hound|ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[url]name[/url]|age|gender|quirk name|user

pro-heroes/teachers
hayami tanji|29|female|elemental switch|Ploegy
gina saiko|28|female|L.E.D|ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[url]name[/url]|age|gender|quirk name|user'

villains
alexander stoddard|17|male|daedalus|ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
abo kakumau|16|female|protector|divinity.
kyoko hattori|20|female|mis/fortune|AceTheKidd
noritaka|19|male|contamination|divinity.

other
Last edited by ephemeral. on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ephemeral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

discussion

Postby ephemeral. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:11 am

ephemeral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 勇者!-[you can be a hero!]- o/a-a

Postby ephemeral. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:17 am

bump
ephemeral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(1)

Postby ephemeral. » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:11 am

──𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘼𝙆𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙊𝙏𝙊 ───
      ( location; UA / tagged; open)

oh god, where did he put his backpack? pacing frantically around his small room, he ran a hand through his hair. he placed his backpack on the side of his bed and now it wasn't there. "where did I put it?" he screamed. diving into his closet, he pushed through heaps of clothing before his eyes landed on his backpack. "there you are!" he sighed in relief, grabbing the backpack as if it was the last thing on earth. getting out from his closet, he gently slid the doors shut and swung his backpack over his shoulders. this was his first day and he was already a big mess. walking down the small stairway, he glanced back at his parents who were currently sleeping on the couch. "well, I'll get back home on time," he whispered as he opened the front door. a small shiver ran down his spine in anticipation, he was going to become a hero in training from now on.

his walk didn't take long, he wasn't too far from the school but he wasn't the closest either. the school was bigger than what he had expected it to be. he felt even smaller now that he stood in front of the ginormous school.
ephemeral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:26 pm

byakuya Hiroshima ゚雨ヷ
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Male||16 years old||Were-tiger quirk||1-A||Tags:

The sound of rining grew louder and louder as Byakuya laid in his bed. At first, he thought this ringing was apart of his dream, but as the sound seem to get even more loud, the boy was startled and sat up straight on his bed, rubbing the back of his oddly cute hair..which was rather messy. Normally his hair didn’t get the way it was,but last night was kinda rough, thus giving him some bad bed hair.”...umm, not a dream..wait a second..” Byakuya stared at wall for a moment, blinking. Suddenly, he whipped his head back at his noisy alarm clock and pressed the button to stop it form going off.”O-Oh! I’m going to be late..and on the first day! Geez, im messing up already!.” with a panic, Byakuya begin to get his self prepare for his first day of school. Brushed his teeth, washed up abit, but forgot to fix up hair. After he was done with everything, the boy grabbed his backpack and ran down stairs. He noticed that his parents wheren’t there..they where most likely working as they always do. It was sad, poor Byakuya rarely seen his parents now and days. He understood that they had jobs to do, but there where times when he wanted to spend some time with them..like the good ol day. Although he didn’t seem them often, they did always leave a note and money behind. However, this moring there wasn’t anything on the table. Maybe the two had something urgent to do this morning? Now that he thought about it, he didn’t seem last night.” Um, i’m sure their working overtime..i just hope they don’t work to hard.” With that being said, Byakuya checked the clock on the wall and whipped up a small sweat.” I’m wasting time..i need to go..”

The young man grabbed the house keys that was hanging on the wall, locking the door once he was outside and tucking the keys inside his backpack somewhere. Afterwards he started to run along the side, bumping into some people along the way.” Oops! Sorry! E-excuse me!” Byakuya than slid to a stop.”I’m sorry miss! Here, take this.” clumsy kid had ran into a woman and manged to knock the drink out her hands. He handed her some money, listen to her scold him and continued on his way to the school. Thanks to his were-tiger quirk, he was able to get to the school in time and boy was he tired.” Whew..i made it..” he huffed, turning his attention to the school.”I can’t believe i made it here..after all the days i did...no, my parents told me not to dwell on the past and move towards the future, i got this. But still.” He rubbed his arms and his sad gaze shifted towards the ground. He felt someone bump into him.”Hey, don’t just stand there bud..move to the side or something.” a fellow student of his said before walking past him. A nervous look came across his face.”S-sorry! I didn’t..i umm..” well, he was already go which made the tiger boy sigh.”Can i really do this..”
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The fox makes an entrance

Postby Ice_The_Random » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Open| Location:Home;School|

====================================================================================================================
Hearing her alarm ring, the silver-tipped ear of the teen swiveled to the noise. Sitting up with a groan, she stretched and ran through her morning routine. Sticking a pair of leggings under her uniform's skirt, she wandered downstairs with a huff, her tail flicking slightly as she merely grabbed her backpack, keys, and some food before saying her goodbyes to her grandmother and brother as she placed her shoes on her feet with a look of disgust. Yukiko didn't like how the shoes made her feet stay level, but she had to do what she had to do. Taking her time, she wandered the few blocks between her home and the campus, Yukiko took a few deep breaths before entering the gates, her ears flattened against her head as she noted the plethora of students outside.
"Remember Yukiko," she thought to herself, "Keep as much control as you can."
Shaking her head as she let out the breath she had been holding, the arctic fox quirk user made her way towards a tree, nearly tripping over herself as she came to a stop beneath it.
"Stupid shoes," she muttered, her golden eyes narrowing at the offending feet prisons before she turned her gaze back to the other first years. Her tail stayed still, her ears still flattened from all of the noise, but she maintained her relatively calm expression. There was no need to draw any unnecessary attention to herself after all.
"I just hope these people are going to be a bit nicer than my previous classmates," she mused, her voice a whisper as her gold optics scanned for anyone who might come close to her. Yukiko still hadn't come up with a plan if someone were to actually talk to her, other than probably try to hide. Her silver tipped tail flicked as she thought, though she recovered enough to remain a silent observer.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█ `` i can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare

Postby `kosmic » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:31 pm

( ★彡 ) ━━━ AMAYA
      xxx[ 1-A student, constellation quirk ] [ LOC. U.A. ] [ TAGS. byakuya ] [ WORDS. 842 ]
    xxthis was... overwhelming to say the least. never in a million years did she ever picture this day coming, she never imagined she would have the chance to say "today is my first day at U.A." how she was even accepted or how she passed the entrance exam was beyond her, but here she was, her fragile body shaking in both excitement and fear the entire morning as she got ready. after slipping into the school uniform consisting of a skirt, button-up shirt, and jacket she moved to her body mirror that stood in the middle of her room. the girl used this as she brought the red tie around her neck and underneath her collar, fingers twisting as she tied it and laid it neatly. moving closer to the dresser, she grabbed the long, black stockings and slipped them onto her legs until they hit her upper thigh. moving back toward a mirror, she began to fumble with her long, red hair, running her fingers through the slightly knotted locks before following them with a brush. once she managed to get all the knots out and fix her hair, she grabbed a white bow and tied some of her hair back with it. the rest of her morning was spent overthinking things and still struggling with the fact that she was actually enrolled at U.A. high, the school for aspiring heroes. how could somebody like her - timid, shy, sensitive be able to successfully pass the exam and be accepted into such a school. either way, amaya wasn't going to let such an opportunity slip past her fingers. not without a fight, anyways. when somebody looked at hoshikuza amaya, the last thing they imagined was a pro-hero. some people told her she'd make a good nurse or doctor, but she wanted more than that. the only thing she wanted to do was to be able to save people and keep them safe, what better way than by being a pro-hero? the only problem is that amaya wasn't exactly hero material, she knew very little combative skills and wasn't agile in movement at all. in fact, she was quite clumsy, tripping over nothing but air at least fifty times a day. so yes, amaya was the last person who should be enrolled in the hero course, but here she was. once she had finished getting ready for the day and buttoned up her uniform jacket half-way, she grabbed her book bag and made her way down the stairs of her little home that she shared with her foster family: a mother, father, and two twin siblings. it was her third foster home since becoming an orphan at the age of three, and she's been with them for about two years now so it wasn't all bad. she got along fairly well with them, and they treated her like their very own daughter - she finally felt as if she was in a real family. after finishing a quick breakfast with them, amaya was quick to put on her shoes and rush out the front door, saying her final goodbyes before she was off to her first day at her new school. her mind was still all over the place.

xxthe walk to U.A. school wasn't long, just a little over eight minutes or so. the closer she got to the school, the more kids she noticed that were dressed in similar uniforms as her's. she also felt her heart beating against her chest harder the closer she approached, hugging her book bag close to her chest as she did. what if nobody liked her? what if they thought she was weird? god, why was this so hard? letting out a shaky breath, amaya lifted her purple gaze from the sidewalk to the school standing before her, standing at the gate momentarily as she took it all in. it really was as amazing as she always imagined it was, it was hard to believe she was wearing their uniform and now attending. amaya wasn't brought back to her senses until she felt a light shove on her shoulder, stumbling forward slightly before giving a quiet "sorry" under her breath. picking up her feet again, she continued to clutch her bag close to herself and walk forward, her eyes remaining pinned on the towering building before her. unknown to her, she probably should've been paying attention but of course... amaya was far too clumsy for that. a sharp yelp of surprise left the girl's pink lips as her fragile body roughly collided with another, causing her to lose her grip on her book bag and it falling to the floor with a thud and some of her belongings falling out, scattering around. though, her scattered things were the last thing she was worried about: "ah! I-im so so so very sorry! please forgive me!" she said frantically, bending at her waist in front of the person she had accidentally ran into, keeping her head down and eyes squeezed shut as she tried to hide her embarrassment.
Last edited by `kosmic on Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:09 pm

↟↟ᴍᴏʀɪᴍᴏᴛᴏ ʏᴜᴜᴛᴀ↟↟
↟↟ᴡᴇɴᴅɪɢᴏ↟↟

location; out and about, breakfast shop tags; Kiyohime(?)

────────────────────────────────────────────────

Yawning wide for the seemingly millionth time in the last hour alone, Yuuta shuffled down the street with a tired grimace. He had been up for well over twenty-four hours on a last-minute job and was desperately seeking some form of sustenance to soothe his demanding stomach. Fortunately, the work payed decently and the young man found himself with enough cash to purchase breakfast from a high-end morning shop he had been wanting to try. So, with all the speed an exhausted nineteen year old could muster up in morning rush hour, Yuuta made his way toward the eatery.

The day leading up to the young man’s exhausted shambling down the sidewalk was typical until he got the call to action. A tech man from part of a wannabe League or Villains has hooked him up with a work-only phone which started going off just as Yuuta was deciding on dinner. Someone needed a guard dog and who better than an eight foot monster to scare away punks looking for trouble. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how it was looked at, nothing happened all night and his presence was entirely unneeded. Still, he was given his pay and sent on his way. Anything to pay rent and get the groceries, he reasoned.

Once at the breakfast shop, the brunette zoned in on the menu with near comical intensity. Ambling to the counter as the line died away person by person, Yuuta fiddled with the hem of his shirt and played a silent sort of what-is-in-my-pocket game on his own, finding a piece of gum and a crumpled receipt along with his phones — which were both almost dead — and wallet. At the counter, he ordered and graciously accepted the overpriced meal. Unfortunately for the male, he looked slightly underdressed in his casual getup amid the formally dressed people off to work and meetings. Finding an open seat, Yuuta maneuvered his way to sit before digging in to the food, unaware of most of what was going on around him.

(Yuuta’s open if Kiyohime would want to interact)
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me