the war of acrea | medieval pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

the war of acrea | medieval pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 28, 2019 2:14 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

in the year 600 a.a., the land of acrea existed housing many pokemon and people
alike. this land lived under the protection of its three legendary pokemon, solgaleo,
lunala and necrozma and each had a kingdom of its own lead by its own royal family.
the kingdom of helios, or the kingdom of the sun as it was also known by, was the
land blessed by the legendary solgaleo. next was the kingdom of lunar, or the
kingdom of the moon, which was blessed by the legendary lunala. the last of the
kingdoms and the smallest of them all was the kingdom of cosmos, or the kingdom
of the stars, which was protected by the legendary necrozma.

for hundreds of years the kingdoms lived in peace with one another, but that all
changed when rumors began to arise that solgaleo and lunala were both capable of
fusing with necrozma to become a more powerful pokemon. as such the kingdoms of
helios and lunar went to war against one another in attempt to keep the other from
gaining necrozma's power for themselves. however, both sides have also targeted
cosmos as well in attempt to steal its legendary thus dragging them into the war.

the land that had once been so peaceful now finds itself amidst a war for power. all
those with pokemon companions find themselves on the front lines for their respective
kingdoms. the legendaries find themselves restless as well and aid their kingdoms with
their power as well. the fight for acrea is about to begin. what fates does this land
have in store for it?

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed May 29, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 28, 2019 2:37 pm

rules:

•no legendary, mythical or ultra beasts allowed
•no mega evolution or regional variants
•only two pokemon per trainer, pokeballs do not exist yet
•try to keep kingdom numbers even
•your character can be of any social status/class/army rank. be creative
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of 5-6 sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•do not kill other people's characters without consent
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay thread
•post all forms in the discussion thread

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 28, 2019 2:42 pm

characters:

cassiopeia astrophel - 19 - female - cosmos - princess - ploegy
jedrek lyon - 17 - male - helios - knight - ploegy
aakil dunn - 20 - male - lunar - mercenary / thief - ploegy
stella blackwood - 19 - female - cosmos - spy - toon_link
leopold rayne - 26 - male - lunar - knight - toon_link
lloyd eloise - 16 - male - helios - knight trainee / prince - toon_link
keone alana - 27 - female - cosmos - knight - fortune's fool
kodii arcturus venero - 24 - male - lunar - apothecary - fortune's fool
lowell hartwood - 30 - male - helios - noble - fortune's fool
king aku - 16 - male - lunar - thief / merchant - divinity.
dearan lunaroseé - 23 - male - lunar - prince - divinity.
odette eloise - 19 - female - helios - princess - watts.
ileana astrai - 21 - female - lunar - oracle / herbalist - kousei_lily
cyprus almonte - 22 - male - helios - information dealer / merchant - kousei_lily
mideia astrophel - 17 - female - cosmos - princess - kousei_lily
mikesha addison - 21 - female - lunar - assassin - ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ
lumikki lunaroseé - 20 - female - lunar - princess - tadmery
asahi carmen - 19 - female - cosmos - mercenary / cook - tadmery
gawain baxter - 24 - male - lunar - spy / archer - acethekidd
alistair nash - 21 -male - cosmos - knight / guard - acethekidd
amelia pyre - 18 - female - helios - doctor / gardener - acethekidd
diane lunaroseé - 19 - female - lunar - princess - m2627
sonya aikyo - 17 - female - helios - perfomer - ronin.
karl huber - 23 - male - lunar - farmer - ronin.
fhyrion venero - 23 - male - cosmos - spy / assassin - blaisism
harmony venero - 20 - female - helios - spy / stable master - blaisism
dachi venero - 32 - male - helios - blacksmith - blaisism

Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kingdoms & map

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 28, 2019 2:46 pm

the kingdoms:

kingdom of helios:
the kingdom of the sun overlooked by solgaleo is found in the eastern part of acrea.
its climate is usually quite warm and it rarely experiences too many serve weather
changes. its capital (location 3), which is known as solgus, is located near its
southern most point. the northern part of the kingdom is covered in a vast desert
and has rarely been traveled to while its border with cosmos and lunar is quite
mountainous.

kingdom of lunar:
the kingdom of the moon overlooked by lunala is found in the southwestern part
of acrea. its climate it relatively cold and has harsher weather conditions compared
to its eastern neighbor. its capital (location 1), which is known as titania, is located
in the southwestern part of the kingdom and is protected by mt. emerald. its border
with helios is quite mountainous while its border with cosmos is rather barren and
flat.

kingdom of cosmos:
the kingdom of the stars overlooked by necrozma is found in the northern part of
acrea. its climate is relatively moderate, but it experiences the greatest weather
changes of all three. its capital (location 2), which is known as orion, is located
its northern most point (with the exception of ester island found off shore). the
kingdom is quite wooded in its northern parts while its border with helios is quite
mountainous and its border with lunar is barren and open.

Last edited by Ploegy on Wed May 29, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 30, 2019 11:25 am

we are now officially open and accepting. post all characters here

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the war of acrea | medieval pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:23 pm

ѕтella вlacĸwood
Tags: Open | Location: A forest in Cosmos

Whelp, Stella didn't really have much to do today, which was honestly very disappointing. However, it did give her an incredibly good opportunity to train her Pokemon. She could also do some target practice, something that she hadn't been able to do for quite some time.

However, she was really regretting going out into the forest near the capital to do target practice. It got pretty boring after a while, even if there was a ton of apples of over the place. At least if she went to one of the local archery ranges, a fight would inevitably break out and that would be rather fun to watch. But out in this forest, it was pretty quiet, which would usually be a good thing, but Stella was incredibly bored, and she wanted to find something else to do. So, she and her Pokemon started looking around for something to do.

leopold rayne
Tags: Open | Location: Lunar Capital

Honestly, the only reason that Leopold was out here patrolling was because he had nothing better to do. He didn't have any duties in the castle, and he wasn't dispatched to the front lines. Leopold needed to keep busy somehow, so he volunteered to do patrolling for today. It wasn't particularly interesting, but it was something to do. It seemed to be quite a bit cooler today than usual, so there weren't that many people or people on the streets today. In all honesty, it felt quite empty without that many people, but it would make it easier to spot suspicious people or objects. However, all this about the streets being empty was trivial to his duty he had to do, so he stopped thinking about it and kept walking along.

lloyd eloιѕe
Tags: Open | Location: Training Field

Lloyd was taking a bit of a break after training for a while. He was actually rather tired, but he felt absolutely terrible about it. He could feel the stares of some of the other trainees on him, and they were probably judging him. He knew he probably wasn't too popular among them, being the prince and all. In all honesty, he sort of wanted to slink away, just so he could get away from people staring at him. However, he how much he wanted to do that, he wasn't going to do it; he knew that he would never let himself live it down if he did, and he was pretty sure the other trainees wouldn't either. He wanted to become a knight, and he wasn't going to let his own cowardice stop him. And so, he got back up and got back to training again.
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:28 am

Fhyrion Venero | 23 | Cosmos | Location: Titania | Tags: Open
There was a certain art to blending in and going unnoticed--an art at which Fhyrion was very practiced. He had to be, disappearing into crowds to avoid detection before slipping out of cities entirely. But he was distracted right now, trying to find any way to delay his inevitable need to resupply on poisons and have to interact with his brother. And Garxian wasn't going to just let him put it off--he barely managed to keep his balance as the Arbok shoved him in the direction of the apothecary. And, perhaps more importantly, the direction of his brother. "I'll get to it, stop--" he was shoved again and stumbled this time. Without a crowd they weren't exactly causing a scene... but there also wasn't much distraction from them either.

Harmony Venero | 20 | Helios | Location: Solgus Stables | Tags: Open
"And stay out before I call for the guards!" Harmony yelled moments after heaving a rather unruly patron away from the stable. She crossed her arms, eyes narrowed at the man who picked himself off the ground and seemed to be weighing his options. He shouted something back that was unintelligible and that she didn't particularly care to try to decipher before storming off and veering towards a nearby tavern. He couldn't really be considered much of a threat--especially not since his pokemon were still in her stable. "Oda!" Her Lycanroc bounded up as she called, stopping a few feet from her and waiting attentively. "Double check the locks on the pens for me, it's almost time to make the rounds again." She reached out to scratch Oda's head as she spoke, lifting her hand just as she finished before watching her go around back to the pens where the other pokemon were kept. Well, at least today wasn't too dull.

Dachi Venero | 32 | Helios | Location: Solgus Forge | Tags: Open
To say the forge had been busy lately was an understatement. Dachi had orders for armor, for weapons, for tools... for everything. He had only just finished a piece when Copper had started bouncing around him and yelping in a way he knew meant he was being told to take a break. He reached out to pet the Flareon with one hand and wiped sweat from his brow with the other. Perhaps he had been a bit overworked as of late. Which was a shame, he hadn't had a chance to look into those strange anonymous gifts he'd been receiving for some time now. "Calm down Copper, I'm resting." The Flareon finally stopped bouncing after a few minutes of being pet, satisfied enough with this--but not enough to allow him to stop, bouncing again if he tried to pull his hand away. Alloy, his Scyther, seemed utterly unimpressed by this routine and began sharpening one of the blades while trying to seem as if she wasn't also keeping an eye on him to make sure he rested.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:11 am

() -Cassiopeia Astrophel!!
      xxxxxxxxx──────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxxxxfemale nineteen years old cosmos princess tagged: open

Ever since the war had begun Cassiopeia felt as if she had been kept more under guard than previously. She could understand why though she hated it. Being kept up in the castle of extended periods of time was not the way she wished to spend her days, but she wasn't one to fight against it. She simply agreed to what she was told and let it happen. Maybe that wasn't what she should do, but it at least kept her out of trouble and on good terms with her parents. That was for the best or at least in her opinion it was. She was sure she couldn't speak for everyone. Surely her sister was appreciative of the higher security, but she hoped that she at least understood why. Pushing the thought from her head, the princess quietly made her way along the hall and towards her favorite place in the castle; the large balcony that overlooked the ocean. It was her place to escape while being locked away in the castle every day. There wasn't much else she could do unless she decided to sneak out against her parents will. Until the war was over she was sure this was going to be her life. It was a sad reality she would have to come to terms with. She wished to help those in the war and felt that she could be of assistance on the front lines, but her father was greatly against it. He always told her war was no place for a lady like herself. Her healing efforts were going to waste by being stuck hanging around the castle though. Gustav was an excellent healing companion yet her father refuse to let her put him to use. Sighing softly to herself, Cassiopeia cast her gaze down to the purple pokemon beside her and allowed a soft smile to cross her lips. At least while she was trapped here she wouldn't have to be alone. The audino often kept her company to keep her sane though she had limited human interaction during this time. Sometimes she would talk with the stable boy that took care of Artemisia for her. He a kind boy though her parents disliked when she communicated with the workers beyond giving them orders. She found it hard to be cold towards them though. They were people too. Besides, the boy took good care of her companion when she could not. She was grateful for such. Maybe today she would visit the stable and take her Sawsbuck for a ride.

With that thought in mind, the princess walked out onto the large balcony and was hit with a gentle breeze. The salty smell oddly caused her smile to grow. "Oh it's a lovely day," she hummed as she moved towards the balcony's railing. Leaning up again it, she let a content sigh escape her lips before closing her eyes. "Gustav, one day we should take to the sea. It would be a fun adventure." Opening her eyes once more, she cast her gaze down towards the audino to see him nod. The pokemon always seemed on board with all her grand ideas. It was to be expected given how much time they spent together. She hated to admit it but her and Gustav were much closer than her and Artemisia although she loved her other pokemon just as dearly. Her interactions with the deer were limited though and her parents still frowned upon her choosing it as her steed instead of a usual steed like a mudsdale or rapidash. She felt the Sawsbuck was far more fitting for a princess like herself though and the antlers allowed her to decorate the pokemon in special gear. She had never felt like fitting in among the others anyways. Being a bit different was her style but at the same time, she was nothing more than an ordinary princess. Pushing herself away from the railing, Cassiopeia moved towards the bench sitting nearby and sunk down onto it. Gustav was quick to followed her and pull himself up to take a seat next to her. Gently patting the audino's head, the princess leaned back in her seat all while keeping proper posture. "Soon we will go out, even if it is against father's will. I know you would like to at least go out to the forest for a bit and gather herbs. I would like that too." Continuing to stroke her companion, she rolled her shoulders back and began to think over how she would manage to sneak out to the forest. She was sure the stable boy wouldn't have a problem with her taking her steed, but she needed to be careful to avoid others from catching her. Knowing how security was, she was sure someone was nearby watching her in the first place. Avoiding their watchful eyes would prove difficult. For now all she could do was act in her usual manner and hope that she didn't come off as suspicious.

() -Jedrek Lyon!!
      xxxxxxxxxmale seventeen years old helios knight tagged: open

(will post for once others have begun posting)

() -Aakil Dunn!!
      xxxxxxxxxmale twenty years old lunar thief / mercenary tagged: open

(will post for once others have begun posting)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"man, guards are dumb"

Postby divinity. » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:08 am

king aku

--------------------------

king aku
thief|16|male
banette|deino
tags; lloyd
mood
form

--------------------------
        indentKing held his breath momentarily as he swerved through an ocean of people walking through the streets. he had taken something far too expensive than what he usually takes but it'd make a nice addition to his small business. that was his thing. steal from others and sell it. it was going good up until someone saw him take something from a merchant. "ah, guess it's over now huh." he spoke as his banette followed close behind him. turning his head slightly, he gasped as he noticed how close the guards were. speeding up his pace he cut a corner. faltering slightly, he regained his balance and analyzed his surroundings. the best method was to lose the guards was to run into a crowd of people and blend in the best he can. which was hard enough to do alone since he was always a foot taller than the crowd. grumbling under his breath, he grabbed banette and placed her on his shoulder before breaking into a sprint and into a crowd. crouching slightly to lower his body and make him seem shorter, he turned his head only for them to lay onto an empty alleyway. perfect. making his way towards the alleyway slowly, he purposefully bumped into a stranger before reaching into their pocket slyly. "oh! sorry! I wasn't watching where i was looking!" he smiled at the stranger before taking the coins from their pocket. looking down at the currency, he winced. "it wasn't even a lot," he sighed.

indenthe slowed down his pace as he entered the alleyway. looking behind his back, he watched as the guards ran past the alleyway. "man, I didn't think they'd be that dumb," he murmured as he looked back at his Banette. He had his Deino back where he kept his stolen goods so he would scare anyone away. Max wasn't the scariest but he did bite pretty hard. "banette". he turned his head to banette, "what? I'm not wrong am I?" he asked with a small smirk. "well, it doesn't matter anyway. I stole some of these rock things and they should be worth quite a bit of money," he pulled out the small bag that he kept the stones in. "see?" he held the small dirty bag up to Dolly for her to examine. "we should be rich in no time~" he sang. walking deeper into the alleyway, he released a small hum as he quickly found an exit.

indentHe was accustomed to this kind of routine. Steal, get chased, go home, sell. It's been like that ever since he was a child. over the years, his reputation as a thief got worse. no one wasn't aware of what he looked like and no one didn't really have an idea on what time of day he did his work. removing his scarf from his face, he released a small cough. "man this got dusty quick," he scrunched his nose before shaking it softly. watching as the dust flew upwards, he received a small yet gentle smack from his banette. "hey! don't do that," he whined softly. "I didn't know it would do that," he defended. wrapping his scarf around banette, he looked around. "do you know where we are?"

indenthe looked around and everything seemed a lot finer than what he was used to seeing. the placement was a lot cleaner than what he was used to and everyone seemed to be of a more higher class than what he was. he stuck out like a sore thumb. ladies with their beautiful dresses and the men with high-quality suits- and then there was King with his rags for clothing. huffing at the sight, he has grown to dislike people of higher-class due to their privileges and the amount of money they have. spitting on the ground disrespectfully, he continued his walk. he felt Dolly tug on his strand of hair, "yeouch! what was that-" his eyes traveled to where Dolly was pointing. they rested on a field full of people, specifically knights. "huh, I guess they're always training huh?" he asked before watching from afar. The area seemed to be guarded but he would find a way to get it.

indentStaying close to the darker areas, his eyes landed on a boy around his age with rather dark hair. he seemed to be struggling a bit. releasing a loud laugh at his attempt. quickly, his hands flew to his mouth and he tensed up. "you think they heard me?" he asked quietly, staying completely still.
Last edited by divinity. on Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:21 am

Kodii Venero || 24 || Titania Apothecary || ~Open
The storefront was a small one, tucked away in the capitol to the point that if you walked into it you were either horribly, horribly lost or knew exactly where you were going. Word of mouth was generally enough to keep people filtering in at a steady enough pace that he made a decent amount without being annoyed at the stream of idiots with a cough. Not that he was lacking for irritating customers with a cough, mind you. They still found their way in from time to time, though sometimes they'd turn and walk back out immediately. A reasonable response to walking through the door to find a full grown Salazzle lounging near the front of the shop. To the less observant she was likely sleeping, but those paying attention would notice that one eye would crack open at just about every noise. Riuqa was a good way to filter out the less serious cases that had been the bane of his existence since he'd gone into this field. Better than Ko, assuredly, who wandered back and forth between the front and back of the shop and sometimes vanished completely for a few hours. Presumably to head out of the city, possibly to hunt. He always came back so Kodii wasn't bothered enough by it to stop him or figure out where he was going. At some point he'd simply thought the best of questioning his weird mushroom. Made life easier.

Most of the front of the store was shelves and racks of dried herbs and pre-made remedies. Small bundles hanging and little bags of herbal teas because sometimes people came in already knowing what they needed -- his favorite kind of customer if he had one at all. The counter blocked that off from his workspace near the back, where Ko currently was, though who knew how long that would last. Kodii himself was near the front though currently, mentally taking note of what needed to be restocked and what needed to be replaced completely. Busy work admittedly. Still it needed to be done and with everything that had been going on in the kingdoms he'd actually been busier than usual.

Lowell 'Leon' Hartwood || 30 || Solgus Forge || ~Dachi
It was rare for Leon to have free time. His mother set him just about every task she didn't want to handle while she doted on his sister and did the 'fun’ bits of the whole nobility thing, though personally Leon questioned if any part of it was actually fun. Besides maybe a few select social events that were tolerable. Today was one of those rare days that he hadn't immediately been handed a list of what needed to be done however. So he had decided to... well it was time to put his plan in motion. Something that sounded far more ominous than it was and far more easy than it seemed. Leon was starting to suspect that his mother had tipped off half the nobility in Solgus that he wasn't doing any important tasks today with the small group of women that had decided to tag along on his walk. He certainly wouldn't put it past her to try and marry him off just to further her own goals. He was surprised she hadn't done so already and had been for over a decade at this point. He wouldn't usually mind all that much as long as they didn't get too loud, but they drew attention to themselves and given that he had a specific task in mind for the day they were starting to grate on his nerves just a bit. Not that anyone would realize that fact just by looking at him. Outwardly he was the definition of a gentleman even if his Pokemon were giving a very different mood. Shai had taken up walking closely on his right side, the same side that Atsu was sitting on his shoulder with his face buried in his hair to avoid the attention of the women who liked to fawn over him nearly as much as they tried to demand Leon's attention.

Eventually he caught sight of a small vendor selling flowers nearby. That was the point he politely excused himself from their company as he'd been wanting to since they invited themselves on his walk to head towards the flowers that had caught his eye. It took him a moment to decide on what to buy, probably longer than it really should have, and the women hadn't even fully left by the time he was walking away with a single red hibiscus flower held by Atsu, who had relaxed quickly once distanced from the women. He actually seemed rather happy holding the flower, leaning against Leon's head as he gazed at it and they made their way towards the forge. Only to hesitate once he and his Pokemon finally reached their goal. Until his hand was forced by Atsu, still gripping the flower, getting Shai to let him down and seeking out the smith himself -- surprisingly fearless in the face of the rather excitable Flareon as he held the hibiscus out to Dachi.

The disappearance of his Ralts forced Leon's hand and he followed him, clearing his throat, "ah, you're taking a break? I was worried we may have accidentally interrupted your work."

Keone Alana || 27 || Forest outside Orion || ~Open
Up until a moment ago the sound of metal hitting metal had been ringing out through the trees, but currently it had quieted down as Keone and her Pokemon took a break. It was easier to train away from other knights at times, if only because her Aggron could be a bit intimidating when wielding a battle ax as she tended to prefer. Not always did Inoke train with it but when she did they tended to do so away from others. Said weapon was leaning against a tree currently along with Keone's own sword. Her Lycanroc had been dozing near that same tree until the noise had stopped, when Akela had approached to demand attention. Understandable after she had been focused on her Aggron for so long but she had to laugh as the canine placed herself directly across her lap the instant she'd sat down with a huff. Inoke settled down nearby, waiting until Keone caught her breath so they could head back to the city. It would be a minute until she was ready to do so, but Akela didn't seem especially inclined to move anyway.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me