β₯-[πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŠπš£πšŽ|πš–πšžπš•πšπš’πšπšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–]--o/a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

too soft for a thief

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:15 am

β‡€οΌ²ο½…ο½Ž 1mamiya!!
      xxxxmale β€’ seventeen years old β€’ persona 5 β€’ tagged: haru
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Before he had gone to look for the bathroom, he had taken her words into mind. She didn't seem phased by the fact that he was a thief and even had stated it was cool. That felt like an odd statement for a hero to make. Nevertheless, Ren was thankful that she was at least willing to work with him despite such. It wasn't as if he was bad by any means even though many back home thought he and the others were after their previous heist. It wasn't their fault Okumura had been killed, but everyone else thought it was given that they had sent out the calling card. Some still believed that they were good, but after that many had stopped wanting them around. It was a hard place to be in. They had been setup and walked right into a trap without knowing it and that had cost the life of another person. That was something he would have to carry with him for the rest of his life. He was doing his best to not let it bother him much though. Pushing past the thought, he pulled himself back into reality and looked towards Haru as she began to try and wrap her own wound. He could tell it wasn't going well at all. For a moment he debate whether he should step in or not. Clearly she was determined to do thing for herself and after what she had previously said about often needing others around to help her, he felt it might be rude if he stepped in. Still it might be easier for him to tend to it rather than allow her to continue with the poorly done job she was currently doing. He didn't want to knock her ego though. Him of all people knew how much that stung. He was always seen as the cocky one of the thieves although it was never in a bad way. He simply wore a smirk that often hinted that he thought he was better than others though it was never directed towards those he worked with. It was always towards the ones they were standing against. Nevertheless, he understood the importance of letting one be confident in themselves. He couldn't say he was entirely dependent on others all the time like Haru seemed to be, but he definitely wouldn't be where he was now if he hadn't been with the others.

Deciding not to step in yet, Joker allowed himself to lean up against the wall and allow himself to relax momentarily. Thinking back to what else she had said to him, he allowed himself to ponder if he was truly warming up to her like she had said. He didn't necessarily think so. All he had done was show he was willing to trust her with information that he usually didn't give out to people. Yes, it was a big part of who he was back home, but at the same time it showed that he was willing to be honest while working with her. If she wanted to take it as him warming up to her though then he supposed he wouldn't object. He wasn't sure he could say the same in return though. It was hard to tell if Haru was actually warming up to him or if she was simply acting as she would. It seemed part of her personality to be such a way. He decided not to mention such a thing though. He didn't want her getting upset that he didn't feel the same as she did. Again finding himself too deep in his own thoughts, Ren lift his gaze towards the girl once more to see her still struggling. By now he was sure it was best if he intervened. Pushing himself from the wall, he moved over to Haru and gently took the roll of bandage from her hands. "Not to hurt your ego or anything," he started off, doing his best to come off as polite as he could. "But it's probably best if you let me wrap it for you. A shoulder is a difficult place to tend to on your own and it never hurts to have help." Offering the faintest of smiles, he lowered his gaze from her face to the sloppy wrapping job she had done. With his free hand, he carefully began to adjust the bandaging that had already been done before continuing on. Being mindful to be gentle, he layered the bandages a couple of times before ripping it to finish. Taking a step back now that he was done, the thief tucked the roll into his pocket. It would probably come in handy later on if they sustained any other injuries. "That should hold up for awhile. If it bleeds through I can bandage it up again."

He did think to tell her that she shouldn't be bothered by receiving help, but he felt that she might object to it. From what he had seen she was trying to make herself appear useful to him and he didn't want to take that from her. It only made him think that she was already thinking highly of him. It wasn't as if he was anything overly special though. Without Arsene he was nothing more than a teenage boy though he would probably still hold the same confidence that he did when having Arsene. For a moment he wondered if this place would force him to be without his persona. It would be problematic if he were to revert back to his usual self at some point. Not only would it show that he was a mere high school student, but that he was not seen as a threat any longer in this place. He could only hope that the one behind this all wouldn't try to pull such a thing on him especially if there were more monsters like the ones they had already encountered. Deciding not to worry too much about it, Joker allowed his eyes to look around the kitchen once more. Spotting the sink, a thought came to mind. Reaching for his bloodied knife, he moved over to the sink deciding now was the best time to clean it before the smell of blood did draw any unwanted visitors. Pulling one glove off to avoid getting it wet, he turned the water on and began to clean the blade off. Once he finished he shut the water off once again and returned the knife to its place before pulling his glove back on. Glancing toward Haru, Joker leaned up against the counter with his hands now tucked into his pockets. "Whenever you are ready to go we can, but if you would like to rest longer then that is fine as well."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

((When you can't think of a title....))

Postby Ice_The_Random » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:26 am

Leandra Kemp
Appearence: Around 23-25|Actual Age:At least Over 2,000|Demon|Black Butler OC|Partner:Castiel|Tags:Castiel|Familiar:Sabine-Demon Hound|Location:Village/Town

Leandra's pale golden optics watched as the black shepherd lifted her head, the russet irises of the dog settling on the stranger watching them. The demon's gaze followed the hound's, and she seemed to freeze in place.
"Perhaps this god of mischief is going to get a laugh out of this," she muttered to the demon-hound, who merely gave a huff in reply, "Easy Sabine, he doesn't seem like he's up for a fight yet. Remember, not all supernatural beings want us dead because of what we are."
The black pelted canine merely stood with a shake of her pelt, causing her mistress to stand as well.
"Hello there, are you lost as well?" she called to the angel, "I am not here to hurt anyone, if that's what you're afraid of. Nor will my hound. She is very well trained."
The demon-hound beside her sat with a huff, causing the demoness to look reproachfully towards the shepherd.
"Well you are," she stated, "Don't argue with me about it, pup. I am the keeper of the hounds. If I didn't train you right, you'd still be running around England and frightening every person who sees you."
The shepherd merely gave a sigh as she lowered her defensive posture.
"Good girl," she replied to the dog, before turning back to the angel, "As I said before, I am not one to hurt those who don't deserve it, nor is Sabine here. I see no reason in mindless bloodshed, as it's too much a mess to clean up."
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guess i die now

Postby divinity. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:06 pm

imai ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½• !

┏-------------‎ ☼ ‏-------------β”“

imai haru
paired with ren amamiya
tags; ren amamiya

"too bad you can't keep up!"

β”–-------------‎ ☼ ‏-------------β”š

indentsurely wrapping a wound couldn't be that hard. well, haru thought otherwise. scrunching her nose, she wanted to start being more independent but she knew it wouldn't happen overnight. releasing a sigh before she continued her attempt of bandaging herself. her arm twisted at an odd angle to access her shoulder. haru's eyes loomed over the wound as she stopped abruptly, she didn't want to stop but it was obvious that she needed help. releasing a defeated huff, she watched as Ren walked over to her. "it's fine. I needed the help anyway," she admitted giving the boy a small smile. it was a shame she couldn't do even the simplest of tasks on her own. a small pang hit her chest as she slumped slightly. she felt a bit useless but it would only be for a small period of time anyways. it wasn't uncommon for her to feel as if she didn't do anything or couldn't do anything. nevertheless, she'd have to bounce back up one way or another. offering a weak smile, "thank you, Ren,". she stayed as still as possible as he managed to wrap her wound, swaying her legs softly. she let a small frown take over her usual bright smile. turning her gaze away from the boy, she nodded at his words. "Yes sir!" she turned back as she held her hand up to her head in a salute. jumping off the counter, she placed a hand onto her hip as she examined the room. it wasn't the biggest or the cleanest. at this point, haru didn't even care about the overwhelming smell that came from the kitchen. shaking her head, "it's probably been a while since anyone's been here," she pointed out. "wonder if what's happening to us happened to people in the past," she tilted her head.

huffing, "while it wouldn't hurt to stay, I think we should get a move on,". grabbing her katana as she let it rest on her good shoulder, she turned around and sent the boy a wide smile. "let's go!" she jumped as she flickered to the door. "we gotta be careful though, we don't know if there's any more of those big cat things," she pointed out. though she was one to talk, she was anything but careful. scanning the area, there didn't seem to be anything that can harm them. the bodies of the monsters were still there and the thick metallic smell in the direction of the corpse. "we don't wanna stay for long with those things still there too," she mumbled. turning around to make sure the boy was following, she gripped her katana before starting the walk again. the town really only consisted of small houses, a tiny farm, and what seemed to be a small building where people would go to tend their wounds. a smaller version of a hospital, almost. .
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

And my heart was screaming [003] {I'm sorry!}

Postby α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ° » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:28 pm

_πŸ‘Ό_ C A S T I E L xN O V A K
x↳ xβ€œI don’t understand that reference.”
x↳ xAngel ~ Location: Village ~ Tags: Leandra
x↳ xSupernatural ~ Partner: Leandra ~ β€œI’ll interrogate the cat.”
β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬
It was never Castiel's intention to catch the attention of the demon and the hound beside her. In his experience with demons, they all wanted him dead. Mainly because he was an angel of the lord. This demon was different, though. She called out to him. That was what made him freeze. He shifted a bit, making it easier on himself to flip out his protection if it was needed. Her question of him being lost made him feel like he was an easily read person. What would Sam and Dean say? An open book. Her next statement completely threw him for a loop. She wasn't going to hurt him? What kind of trap was this?! The hell hound seemed to be wanting to stay defensive against him. He didn't dare respond or move, in slight fear of having to kill the beast. Especially since the demon seemed to care about it like it was her own child.
Dean and Sam's humanity was wearing off on him more than he realized.
When the hell hound finally seemed to relax, Cas finally took a risky few steps toward the demon and her hound. He still stayed a few feet from them, still cautious of some surprise attack. "I am sorry. I guess I'm not used to having a demon not want to instantly try and get rid of me. Nor am I used to seeing a demon in a vessel that I can't find a name for." He said, stating what he believed to be the most obvious things. As he stared at the demon before him, he began to feel a cool material on his wrist. He glanced away from a single moment, catching the new appearance of a bracelet with a number on it. He quickly turned back to the demon and her hound. He noted that she too had a similar accessory on her own wrist. He didn't want to make any assumptions. However, he couldn't stop himself from thinking of Dean's most common phrase. He didn't want to be rude like Dean always seemed when saying it, so he went for what he felt was a more appropriate approach. "Nice bracelet. Did that just appear on you a few seconds ago?" Yes, that was smooth Castiel. You are doing so much better than the pizza man with the baby sitter.

_🌼_ D O L Lx/ F R E C K L E S
x↳ x"No, then it was all just a lie."
x↳ xHuman ~ Location: Village ~ Tags: Chiaki
x↳ xBlack Butler ~ Partner: Chiaki ~ "All of it. Really?!"x
β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬
Honestly, Doll wasn't use to normal things like personal space or perfect manners. So, when the parcel lady seemed to be startled by her sudden close proximity to her, it had startled to circus preformer as well. She stepped away from her, feeling slightly guilty. "Sorry! Back home, no one really cares. After all, we considered each other family!" Doll responded, letting her fists rest on her hips. "Maybe I'll make it up to ya later, parcel lady!" She smiled, holding out her hand as if to shake on some sort of deal. Someone would probably think that she was too calm for this. Honestly, though, the circus performer had faced even worse hardships. This, although she was alone, was rather calm compared to her previous experiences.
The feeling on her wrist was foreign. She had been fortunate enough not to ever be put in handcuffs. This was different, of course. Handcuffs were on both wrists. This 'cuff' was only on one. She glanced at it, confused by the sudden appearance of such an object. She hummed in thought, letting her eye roam over the number four that was engraved in the metal. She then glanced at the other woman, spotting that she also had a similar thing on her wrist. She smiled, suddenly really happy. As Doll listened to the woman restart and actually introduce herself, Doll just tilted her head slightly. Chiaki's features reminded her of Smile. It was really just the long hair and outfit that made them look different. "Well, nice to meet you, Chiaki. Though, you do look like my friend Smile. Though, Smile's a short lad. You're a very nice lass." She stated, puffing her chest out with a bright smile. "Name's Doll. A first-stringer for the Noah's Ark Circus!" She said, proud of her title. She shifted the parcel in her own hands, moving it to the opposite shoulder. "So, do these cuffs make us friends?' She asked, waving her wrist and new accessory around. Honestly, she didn't see any reason why Chiaki would be someone bad to have around. She looked like Smile and she seemed friendly enough. Although, the fact that she didn't like being close was a little concerning. Doll would have to fix that later.
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ°

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β₯-[πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŠπš£πšŽ|πš–πšžπš•πšπš’πšπšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–]--o/a

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:22 pm

ο½ˆο½‰ο½‹ο½ο½’ο½‰γ€€ο½‹ο½ο½ο½‰ο½™ο½γ€€ζ€¨γ˜γ‚„
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
Female✦ 16 years old✦Digimon Adventure Tri✦Partner: Link✦Tags: Open/none

Today was a pretty good one. Kari had just came back form spending the whole day with her older brother Tai and her friends. She needed some fun..after all the stuff she recently been through with the whole world almost ending and such. That was the most fun she had in ages.”Kari, it’s good to see you so happy.” Gatomon walked inside room before her partner, sitting on top of Kari’s bed. β€œUmhm~ i think we all needed that honestly and it was so good to see Meiko again.” She still felt bad for her, having to lose meicoomon like that. They had no other choice but stop her or else everything would had been destroyed. Thankfully, digimon never truly died so maybe, just maybe the two of them would reunite sooner or later.” Your right~ it was good to see her again after all this time. It’s good that she holding up after..you know know.” Gatomon really didn’t want being all of that up. Everything that happened..they had never been been through something like that. However, they manged to overcome it just like everything else they been through.” Y-yeah..she seems to be doing ok..” Kari changed into her bed clothes, standing in front of the mirror and started to pin up her hair.”Anyway, i think we should get some rest now.” the girl got into bed, pulling the covered back some and pulled them back over her. She wondered what tomorrow would hold for her. Would it be just some normal day? Maybe something exciting perhaps? Well, there was only way to find out. Kari was going to have to wait until the new day came. β€œ Good night gatomon.” It didn’t take that long for to fall asleep, soon enough she begin to drift off into dreamland. Her dreams where peaceful tonight..everything was peaceful now, but peace doesn’t always last no matter where you may be.

After a few hours pasted, Kari could here the voice of Gatomon in her dreams. Wait, no..this sounded to real to her. She woke up, rubbing her eyes.”...Gatomon? What’s wrong? Are you ok?” she seem alright, but the look on the cat like digimon kinda concerned her.”.D-did something happen?” she watched as Gatomon leaped on a stand that was near a window.” Look at the room..and than look at this.”the digimon held a note in here hand. Anyway, Kari started to look around the room which was most defiantly not hers. It...had nothing in it besides a stand, bed,rug and this random box in the middle of the floor.”w-what..” now she made her way over to Gatomon and took the letter she had and once she read it, a few beads of sweat rolled down her face.”I don’t understand..whats going on? Maze? Pairs?end of the world?” Again with the end of the world stuff huh? Welp, so long for the peace she was enjoying this far.” I don’t understand what’s going on, but we should tell the others about it. Come on, lets go get Tai.” Kari had scrambled in box quickly grabbing her digivice and the clock, running out the door with Gatomon.”Ta-” it had appeared...that Kari just entered a town of some sort. The girl and her digimon stood there, utterly confused by their surroundings.” Huh...this isn’t..our apartment..” Kari couldn’t move at all, her body stood still form not only shock,but just confusion as well.” Kari...i have a bad feeling about something..i knew something was off when i woke up.” just like Gatomon, Kari had a bad feeling as well.”I do to Gatomon..” she didn’t know what to do now. Kari had better think of something because time was slowly ticking away
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β₯-[πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŠπš£πšŽ|πš–πšžπš•πšπš’πšπšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–]--o/a

Postby Ice_The_Random » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:48 pm

Leandra Kemp
Appearence: Around 23|Actual Age:Over 2,000|Demon|Black Butler OC|Partner:Castiel|Tags:Castiel|Familiar:Sabine-Demon Hound|Location:Village

==================================================================================================================

Looking at her wrist, she noted the cuff that had appeared on it, her brows furrowing.
"I suppose it did," she mused, "But backing up slightly, that word you used, vessel was it? I don't have one of those as far as I know. I don't know what demons do in your universe, but in mine, we simply have two or three forms. This is my civilian form, which is mostly how I looked when I lived."
She placed a hand on Sabine's head, closing her eyes a bit as she paused in her explanation
"I was a healer in life, but not a conventional one for the time," she stated, before glancing back at the angel, "It was a long time ago after all. I don't know how things are in your time, but in mine, things are, or were, a quite a bit different. Victoria's reign is actually mildly peaceful for my kind, unless you count the murders by a grim reaper and leashed demons with their contracts."
Leandra shook her head a bit, Sabine nudging her leg.
"My true name is lost in history, but I was last called Leandra Kemp, so that is what I go by," she said, "I am, as you noted, a demon, but as I said , I am not one to hurt anyone without a proper reason. It seems only fair to introduce myself. The demon-hound here is Sabine. She won't harm you unless you attack us first, as I trained her. It is my job in the circles to train and keep the demon-hounds,I assume because I have compassion for the beasts. That must sound odd to you, a demon with compassion."
Sabine let out a soft bark of agreement, her head tilting to the side as Leandra sighed.
"Anyway, I assume you have a vessel since you commented about it?" she asked, her golden optics laced with curiosity as she remanded in place in-front of the tree.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( β€”β€” Β» can i go home now? ) : 005

Postby molotov » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:25 pm

(βœͺ) x π‡π€ππ™πŽ π”π‘π”π’π‡πˆπ‡π€π‘π€ ❞
        [ lucifer ] ♦ [ 18 years old ] ♦ [ male ] ♦ [ paired with. toph ] ♦ [ tags. toph ]
      β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ
      urushihara wasn’t unfamiliar to magic, he himself used it and ente isla was abundant in the stuff. however, earthbending was a term he had never heard before. not that he had much interest in it to begin with. although, he was grateful that she had some useful attributes, unlike he himself. it appeared his powers were extremely limited here, meaning he’d have to rely on alternative methods to restore it. on earth, his current home, it was negative emotion that brought about his magic. in great times of pain and tragedy was when he was at his greatest. this place, wherever it was, seemed to go by the same rules. he could feel small waves of negative energy here and there, which he could only assume was coming from the other unfortunate losers tossed into this stupid situation, but even so, nothing was strong enough to replenish his power.

β€œwell, sorry if my first impression of you was a negative one. but where i come from, typically the visually impaired don’t have the ability to sense things through stone..” admittedly, urushihara was a little caught off guard by her sudden change in demeanor, he couldn’t help but tense up and take a small step back from toph. ”i’m not exactly in a place to judge anyways.” he added, with a notable hint of nervousness in his voice. β€œnot that you can see me, but in my current state, i can’t say i’ll make much of a contribution. especially when it comes to fighting and all-” forcing himself to relax, he placed a hand on his hip. β€œsorry to say, but for the time being, you got yourself stuck with a lowly shut-in.”

luckily, to urushihara’s relief, she was quick to change back to a more upbeat mood. however, with that came a new annoyance. his frown grew into a scowl upon catching onto the mirrored sarcasm in her voice, no doubt to tease him for his own. not that it was something worth addressing, as much as it bothered him. at the mentioning of his rude comments his expression softened a little and he glanced away. β€œas long as you don’t slow us down, you won’t have to worry about that..” he grumbled. in response to her next question urushihara paused momentarily to take a quick look over his surroundings before his gaze returned to his partner. β€œi suppose we can start by finding a way out of this village, maybe check a few of these houses for anything useful along the way.” he suggested.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

this took me way too long

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:39 pm

β‡€οΌ²ο½…ο½Ž 1mamiya!!
      xxxxmale β€’ seventeen years old β€’ persona 5 β€’ tagged: haru

Hearing her say she was ready to go, Ren pulled his hands from his pockets and pushed himself away from the counter before following her with a small nod of his head. The whole flicker thing she did was still strange to him, but he did his best to try and ignore it for the time being. As odd as it was he couldn't let himself get bothered by it. There were plenty of weird things that went on in the Metaverse anyways. Somehow this felt different though. This wasn't some shadow doing crazy things. This was an actual person. Pushing the thought aside, the thief moved towards the door in silence trying to think over some kind of plan for this place. It was hard to come up with anything though given his limited knowledge on it as a while. Of course the overall goal was to escape and get back home. He was sure that was everyone's goal here though. Finding a way to execute said goal was the problem. Even for him it was a struggle and usually he was quick to think these kinds of things through while infiltrating palaces back home. He may have an end goal, but he had no path to follow so to say like he usually did in palaces. The problem was he had no idea where he was going or what he was supposed to be doing in this place. That was the difference between what he was used to and this. He had a clear goal back home; infiltrate and then steal the treasure before escaping. Sure there was an end goal of escape here, but there was no way to tell if they were close or not. Morgana and Futaba had done that for them back home so navigation was never an issue. Here he had to rely on his own. It wasn't such a bad thing, but always having help in such a regard did make things easier on him back home. Pushing the thought off, Joker stepped outside and looked around quickly. The corpses were untouched which was a good thing, but he knew they would have to clear the area sooner rather than later with them laying around. It would be for the better. Haru seemed to voice that as well and to that he gave a nod of his head. He had no problem with that at all.

Averting his gaze from them, the thief moved forward, taking in the buildings that were around. it was a quaint village they found themselves in. Allowing his eyes to fall upon the barn that laid up ahead, an idea popped into his mind. Its roof appeared to be the highest point around thus it would provided a decent view of their surroundings. The only issue would be reaching the roof itself. He doubted Haru would have any problems given her quirk, but that didn't do him much good. Without a word, Ren made his way towards the barn. Scanning the area as he moved along, he kept his eyes peeled for something that might prove useful to get him onto the roof. To his dismay there was nothing around. Giving a soft sigh, he carefully opened the barn door and peered inside. Much like the house that they had been in, the barn was relatively empty though his eyes caught sight of a stack of hay bales. It was possible they could serve as the boost he needed. Moving quickly, he grabbed one and immediately was taken back by its weight. He hadn't been expecting it to be as heavy as it was. Letting a soft grunt escape his lips, he instantly realized how much effort moving the bales was going to be. Still it was the only way he was going to be able to reach the roof on his own. It would only take a few to allow him to at least grab its edge and pull himself up. With his goal now in mind, he began to move the bales out to the side of the barn despite it being a bit of a strain on his own arms. After several minutes, his stack was finished and he took a moment to catch his breath. Glancing back at his partner he was sure she was confused by his actions. He wouldn't blame her if she was. He hadn't said anything thus he figured that would result in confusion. "I'm going to see if I can get a better view of our surroundings up on the roof given that its the highest point around here," he told her as he moved over to the stack and climbed up onto it.

Once he was at the top, he reached up to grab the edge of the roof and with help of his feet against the side of the barn, he pushed himself up with relative ease. Again his thief skills seemed to make themselves present. He was certainly glad for them. Taking a moment to get his footing, Ren carefully made his way to the peak of the roof and looked around. The land seemed to go on as far as the eye could see which was troublesome. There was always the possibility that there would be more walls blocking them like there had been before, but as far as he could tell, he could not see them thus the sheer amount of land he could see bothered him. If there was this much ground to cover then they would be stuck here for awhile. That was unsettling to him. Any thought of getting out of here quickly was starting to fade in his mind. He could only hope that his absence from his home wouldn't slow the others down. He was supposed to be their leader after all. He could only hope they wouldn't spend too much time searching for him in the Metaverse though. Pushing the thought aside, he glanced down where he had left Haru, wondering if she planned on joining him.

β‡€οΌ¬ο½‰ο½Žο½‹!!
      xxxxmale β€’ seventeen years old β€’ loz: botw β€’ tagged: hikari

(will post tomorrow hopefully)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Toph Beifong [1]

Postby Twilight Prince » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:08 am

Toph Beifong
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Female//Earthbender//Blind//Young Adult//Partner: Urushihara//Tags: Urushihara

"It isn't norm where I live, either, except with badgermoles, I suppose." He seemed to back down a little from her earlier comment, mentioning something about her not being able to see how weak he was. She gave a little smirk, remembering when she was about his size, and how people had underestimated her, so she refused to do the same to him. "Come on, I'm sure you can do something. I'd hate to treat you like a useless little kid, cause I have experienced that firsthand." She paused a little, waiting for him to finish his comment. "Judging by what you said, I bet that you'd be more likely to do that." There was a good chance that she was teasing him again, but only subtly.

"Useful things, huh? What sort of stuff would that be?" She bit her lip a bit, in thought, "Food I suppose, and for you, a weapon." She implied that she did not require a weapon, for she could use metal and earth instead. She had never worked with weapons anyways, so that would be useless. "I hear people around, are we stealing or buying? Though I am a chief of police, this is not my place to guard. I need to know so I can back you up." Her upbeat mood maintained as she messed with her hands and waited for his reply. She'd let him choose, because he was going to be doing all of the sight-seeing anyways.
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:^)

Postby divinity. » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:50 am

imai ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½• !

┏-------------‎ ☼ ‏-------------β”“

imai haru
paired with ren amamiya
tags; ren amamiya

"too bad you can't keep up!"

β”–-------------‎ ☼ ‏-------------β”š

indentharu glanced back at the corpses, a frown plastered onto her face. she knew she'd have to get used to harming and actually killing creatures and monsters to live in the world they were spawned in. a small sigh escaped her lips as she continued to walk. it was unclear on how long it would actually take to get out of the world they were in, for all haru knew it could take up to years. If they were lucky it'd only take a few months. she knew she didn't take much part in her homeworld, she wasn't needed, she'd easily be forgotten. hell, they might've already forgotten about haru by now. placing a hand on her cheek, she shoved the thoughts to the back of her head. she had no reason to be thinking such negative thoughts. she was known for being optimistic and positive anyway. that was just how she was, she'd keep all the negativity for her alone time and use up all her positivity whenever she was around people. she wasn't unhappy but there were times where she just wanted to cease to exist. snapping back into reality, it was better to focus on what was actually going on rather than dwelling over small sad thoughts in her head. glancing at the thief, she followed behind him. coming to a quick stop, she placed her hands onto her hips and scanned the area surrounding her. she knew the town was small but it seemed like every building was crammed into a small area and given the title of "town".

indent"heh, this town is so small~" she chimed quietly, careful not to attract any attention from any monster creeping in the shadows. a small breeze flew through the air. as bright as the weather was, the town gave haru an ominous vibe. scratching at her cheek, her head turned to the direction of Ren. tilting her head as he walked towards the barn, "where-" she shut herself up as she watched him stroll into the barn. "do you need help, Ren?" she asked cupping her hands around her mouth. she didn't want to be loud but she found it better to wait outside to make sure nothing came at them. watching as he shoved the stack, haru tilted her head to the side in confusion. "what are you doing?" she mumbled, observing the thief. his actions were questionable but she trusted them greatly. she jumped at his words, "that makes sense!" she exclaimed a grin appearing on her face. "plus we can see if there's any more of those monsters so we can avoid them," she gave Ren a thumbs up. "I was kind of confused at first," she sheepishly admitted. "i wouldn't have thought about this," she mumbled under her breath.

indentwatching as her teammate climbed up the side of the barn with agile, she stared in awe. he must've been a good thief to be that agile and sneaky while climbing on the side of a barn. "I'm coming!" she smiled. walking a few feet backwards, she needed to see somewhere on the roof to flicker to. squinting to a small spot on the roof, she flickered her way to the roof. releasing a small squeak as she stumbled slightly. regaining her balance, she glanced at Ren. "heh, easy-peasy," she sent a small smirk his way. walking around the boy carefully, her eyes widened a small fraction at the view.

indentthey still had so much to explore and the world was probably not going to get any smaller as time passes either. "hm, well this sucks," she sighed. "especially for you, your team probably needs you," she nudged Ren softly. placing her hands behind her head before releasing a sigh, "I'd say the same for me but... they'll be fine without me," she giggled. "anyways, where should we go next, RenRen?". a small smirk dared to appear on her lips but instead, an innocent smile took it's place.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me