β₯-[πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŠπš£πšŽ|πš–πšžπš•πšπš’πšπšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–]--o/a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

either that thing is huge... or i'm really small.

Postby divinity. » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:53 am

imai ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½• !

┏-------------‎ ☼ ‏-------------β”“

imai haru
paired with ren amamiya
tags; ren amamiya

β”–-------------‎ ☼ ‏-------------β”š

indentlistening to the boy intently, she was curious about him and where he came from and what was his home like. were there similarities between their world? haru didn't really have an alias, she hasn't thought of one yet. everyone back at home already had some sort of hero name thought up, everyone except for her. maybe she'd just stick to her actual name when it came to her hero name. maybe she'd use Taiyo. haru never really felt the need to have an alias, she'd rather use her real name rather than a hero name, but anyone else would think otherwise. placing a hand on her cheek, she tried sticking the thought to the back of her head though she knew it'd only come back up once in a while. it always did. she never really tried to calm her thoughts down, they always seem to come at her at full force and leave to only return again. no wonder she forgot so easily, she had a million thoughts running through her head at the same time. she'd need to find a way to fix that. "Joker, huh?" she smiled. It was an odd name for an alias, there were others a bit more obscure though, so she wasn't one to judge. "I like it!" she beamed at the taller boy. she jumped at the mention of superheroes. "yeah! I get it! where I'm from the world kind of revolves around heroes. I was in a school that sort of helps us train to become a hero," she informed. "I'm supposed to have one but I haven't really thought of one yet," she giggled as she scratched her cheek sheepishly. "once I get back home, maybe I'll have made one up by then," she released a small chuckle. "I'll call you Ren if that's fine," she glanced up at him. she didn't see why it wasn't okay if she called him by his given name, but if he didn't like it or would rather her call him something else, she'd be fine with that. she felt someone laying eyes on her as the small hairs on the back of her neck rose. shivering, she glanced up at Ren. tilting her head, she giggled, "yeah, it's Japanese. Yours sounded like it was Japanese too. I was born and raised in Japan!" she proudly stated. though she was raised in a stressful environment, she learned not to care about it over time and to enjoy the smaller things. "kind of odd how there are so many different alternatives to our own world," she placed her hand on her hip.

indenthopping slightly as she continued the walk, she examined the area around them. it hasn't even been a full day since they've been in the maze but she already felt like she needed to get back home and make sure everyone was okay. she knew everyone would be fine though. haru didn't really matter much in, at least that's what she thought. she was simply a small fragment in her world and she doubted anyone would really notice her absence. it was slightly discouraging but she didn't let that affect her in any way shape or form. self-doubt is a toxic little thing. placing a hand on her head, she released a small sigh. maybe she wasn't really cut out to be a pro-hero in the first place, people would say she'd suit a sidekick much better anyway. haru depends on people a lot. whether to fight alongside her in a battle or simply wanting someone to stay beside her no matter what. maybe she even seemed needy. rubbing her arm, she pushed the thoughts away before snapping back into reality. she needed to focus on the situation she was in. hopping a few feet forward, she grinned. right. they were a team now. "I suppose you do, I wouldn't mistake you as someone who would just let me get ganged up on by a bunch of monsters," she joked. haru tilted her head slightly, "speaking of monsters, they can't be that strong. I'm sure you and I have probably dealt with worse," she shrugged. "at least that's what think!" she piped.

indent"that's cool!" she beamed up at the boy. "if we ever get in a big battle, you gotta show him to me sometime," she nodded profusely as she was interested in Arsene. glancing up at his mask before tilting her head. well, it wasn't impossible. was anything really impossible at this point. the more he explained it the more she wanted to know about him. while he looked like someone she knew, he acted differently. smiling, she rubbed her arm. she let a small moment of silence overcome herself. she'd get used to his company quickly. he wasn't too silent but he let her ramble on, and she found that endearing. there have been a few times where she would be with someone that talked as much as she did, stayed completely silent, or ushered her to shut up. she didn't find it offensive, she's used to harsh treatment to be affected by it anymore. glancing up at Ren, "really? huh, the only person I'd consider a teammate is the guy I mistook you for, he doesn't talk much, I don't mind it," she shrugged. "not a lot of people are willing to put up with me I think," she chuckled sheepishly. "I don't mind though! there's always gotta be someone," she smiled. she knew she can be hard to put up with but she couldn't help it.

indentgripping her katana tightly, glancing back at Ren she noted that he took out his pistol. she knew she'd have to stick with close range fighting. her quirk worked that way after all, "I think we're fine," she whispered. walking closer to the town, she noticed it was completely empty. tilting her head, "it's empty?" she huffed in confusion. she was still very much on high alert and she wouldn't let her guard down till she knew her and Ren were safe. "hmm, by the way, bad timing I know but might as well let you know now! My quirk is revolved around solar energy and heat. the more of it the stronger I am but I'm usually weak against long range battles and anything having to do with the cold," she paused to give the boy a chance to process the new information, "I can't stand temperatures below 50 and I'm weaker in the night," she finished off with a smile. her eyes squinted to a small horde of monsters from afar. their appearance was similar to one of a panther but larger and extra limbs. "huh, would you look at that," she placed a hand on her hip. slowly, she watched as they raised their heads one by one before turning their heads her way. "oh. that's creepy," she mumbled as she got a good look at them. "they can't be that strong," she mumbled.

indentwatching as one of them ran towards haru. "man! they're huge," she yelped before flickering out of its way. well, huge to haru at least. in all her four foot nine glory.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blast From The Past 002

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Leandra Kemp
Appearence: Around 23-25|Actual Age:Over 2,000|Demon|Black Butler OC|Partner:tbd|Tags:Open|Familiar:Sabine-Demon Hound|Location:Town where she 'spawned in'

Leandra stopped near a tree at the edge of what seemed to be a park, sinking down to sit in the shade provided by it. Her blonde and brown hair fluttered in the breeze as she stroked the shepherd-like demon hound on the head. Sabine's russet colored eyes glanced at her demon mistress, though she merely sighed and let the female pet her black pelt. Leandra let out her own sigh as she glanced about.
"Perhaps I should wait before proceeding," she admitted quietly, "The note did say it was impossible to survive alone, even if I have you Sabine," she laughed a bit at the soft whine the demon hound let escape her, "Oh come now, I'm sure we can deal with things on our own, but gods of mischief tend to be, well, mischievous. You never know what they may plan or what they can do."
The black shepherd let out a snort before seeming to roll her eyes, causing the demoness to laugh.
"Sabine, I know you can protect me," she said, "But it's best not to test a god. After all, god was picky enough to throw me to the devil. But I suppose it was for the best, who else could take care of you mutts?"
Sabine tapped her mistress with a paw, releasing a soft bark as she seemed to agree with Leandra.
The two fell into a comfortable silence, the demon hound resting her head on the demon beside her as Leandra scratched her behind the ears in thought.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

welp here comes the big boi

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:37 am

β‡€οΌ²ο½…ο½Ž 1mamiya!!
      xxxxmale β€’ seventeen years old β€’ persona 5 β€’ tagged: haru
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

It was odd to hear her go from agreeing to call him Joker to saying she was going to use Ren instead, but he decided not to mention it. It wasn't too big of a deal anyways. Besides what else she had said was what caught his attention. A world with superheroes. That sounded like something straight out of a manga and was hard for him to wrap his head around. A world full of heroes and even schools where they learned to become one. That was far too strange to him then again he was someone who used a cellphone app to travel to some other place to change the hearts of corrupt adults. He wouldn't consider that all too ordinary either, but at least it wasn't something that everyone did. As far as he was aware it was only him and his teammates as well as someone who wore a black mask that they had been told about by multiple shadows now. Beyond that though everything was relatively normal. The world he resided in was nothing special which he supposed wasn't a bad thing at all. He rather things be that way than hectic all the time. Being a Phantom Thief did that enough for him. "A world of heroes, huh? Can't say mine is anything like that or even close to that," he responded. "Actually very few are capable of doing what I am able to do as far as I know. I'm surprised it actually works in a place like this. This place must hold similar conditions to the places I am used to traveling to for me to even be like this." It probably wasn't smart of him to be sharing such information, but there probably was no danger of it here. It wasn't as if she could do any kind of harm to him knowing any of this. It was already clear that she wasn't from the same Japan from how she described her own so there was no worries for him at all. Perhaps talking about it here wouldn't hurt at all. Besides, being able to be honest with someone outside of his usual crew would be nice. "Well I can't say the Japan I hail from it is anything like the one you come from, but there is a strange place known as the Metaverse in which I travel to change the hearts of corrupt adults."

Figuring that was enough information, Ren fell silent feeling as if he had talked more than enough already. Usually he wasn't one to speak this much, but he doubted he would get much across if he didn't communicate especially in a situation like this. It was better to be vocal than try to sit back and say nothing. Still it almost felt strange to talk this much to a stranger. Even with his close friends he never spoke this much or at least that was how it felt at times. They all seemed to understand that he was relatively quiet and accepted that though at the same time they all knew he would speak up when needed. They all knew they could count on him to be the leader they needed despite his quietness. Pushing the thought off, he listened to her speak again before giving a small nod of his head although he wasn't sure he could be as confident in her statement as she seemed to be. They knew nothing of this place thus he didn't want to underestimate what could be lurking around. It was best not to get too cocky. It almost felt ironic thinking that though given how cocky he usually was during their heists. The others would be the first to say that about him. He simply held himself in that manner when he was a Phantom Thief. It was nearly the exact opposite of how he acted when he was at school and the like. As the conversation moved to Arsene, he gave yet another nod. He could promise that much. Using Arsene in battle was always a useful thing and he had no plans of keeping the persona locked up if a fight were to erupt. Besides, Arsene allowed him to hang back more in a fight without needing to get up close to battle. It would prove useful in contrast to the fighting style Haru had. He didn't mind taking the roll as a backliner anyways. Hearing her speak again, he pulled himself from his thoughts to listen. Now it made sense why she had reacted in such a manner to him then. If his lookalike was the only one she could call a teammate then he could understand her strong reaction towards him. Maybe this Yoshiro would feel endeared by such a thing. He decided not to mention such though.

Allowing his attention to drift away from Haru, his gaze settled upon the town ahead though he still listened to what she had to say. Taking in all the information she was giving him, he gave another nod of his head. Like he had suspected, she lacked range. That was fine though and even the whole problem with the night wasn't much of an issue either. He could fight no matter the conditions as long as he was converted from his thieves clothes. As soon as that happened he would be defenseless. For now he had to hope it wouldn't come to that. The last thing he wanted to do was drag Haru down and become a liability. Before he could even mention such a thing being possible though, his eyes landed upon the horde of monsters up ahead. So much for this place being safe. Tightening his grip on his pistol, he lifted it up to take aim until he got a better look at the creatures. From the looks of it they were much larger than he would have expected and he doubted a bullet or two would do too much damage to them. That was a worrisome thought given his problem of limited ammunition. He didn't let that concern show though. The last thing Ren wanted was to worry Haru with such trivial things. He'd find a way around his own problem. As they began to approach the two of them, he let a soft huff escape his lips only to watch as Haru flickered away to dodge the oncoming beast. He'd have to dodge the hard way. Jumping out of its path, Joker did a small roll across the ground before swiftly returning to his feet with ease making it evident that he had done such plenty of times before. "Well aren't you two big," he mumbled softly. "Maybe you ought to pick on someone your own size." A smirk formed on the boy's lips as he used his free hand to reach up and grab hold of the mask on his head. Grasping it, he flicked his arm out before calling out, "Arsene!"

In a burst of burst of bluish flames, the mask dissipated from his hand and behind him appeared the tall figure of his persona, Arsene. You wish for my aid, yes? the persona asked. Giving a curt bob of his head, Joker lifted a hand and pointed towards the panther-like creatures. "They aren't shadows, Arsene, but fight like you always do," the boy said as he lifted his pistol up. Firing a shot at the less odd looking one, he drew its attention towards himself. Roaring as it was hit, the beast was quick to come darting in his direction. Without even giving a command, Arsene was quick to act. Firing out an eigaon, the shadow attack quickly engulfed the creature and stopped it in its tracks. Glancing in Haru's direction, his smirk only grew. "This is the power of Arsene."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oh boy what a hot mess. someone help me im dying of heat

Postby divinity. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:20 am

imai ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½• !

'I'm not in pain or anything! nah nah nah...."

imai haru
paired with ren amamiya
tags; ren amamiya

xxxx"you know, this kind of hurts..."

indentshe watched as Ren had summoned Arsene. the moment he did, her eyes widened a small fraction as she watched everything play out. to say it was impressive was an understatement. It seemed like he's done it for such a long time like it was only natural for him. raising a brow before glancing back at Ren, "Impressive, Mr. Joker," she cooed teasingly. hopping in her spot, she was excited to see more action. turning her head back to the horde of the monsters, she placed a hand on her hip. "well, I'm going to show you the power of Haru!" she sent a grin to the boy. swinging her katana a few times to get used to the movement. she can't say she's fought with a monster before but there was a first for everything. looking back at the ground, she picked up a small pebble before throwing it at one of the monsters. giggling as she watched it turn its head. It was odd. she handled it as if it was a game rather than an actual fight for her life. the monster released a low growl before pouncing at haru at a high speed. flickering out of the way, she placed a smirk on her face. "too slow," she teased. this went on for a while. waiting for the monster to come at her before she flickered out of the way. she was simply tiring the monster out. releasing a sigh, "man, to think these guys would be a bit faster," she shook her head. activating her quirk towards her leg and lifting it off the ground to prevent it from disintegrating it, she waited till the creature got close enough to haru. crossing her arms, she smiled at the monster. raising her leg before swinging it at the monster, she watched as her leg cut clean through the panther-like creature. shaking her leg slightly, she turned around to face Ren.

indentSending him a confident smile, "we should spar sometime," she joked. flickering to the boy's side, she looked back at the horde. "There's still quite a bit," she mentioned. Her eyes flickered back to Arsene, "hey hey hey! He looks so cool!" she gasped. she didn't really have a chance to get a good look at his persona but now that she did she made sure to take in every detail. "man, I've never seen that before," she rubbed the back of her neck. "but.. we still got a lot more to worry about," she tugged on Ren's sleeve gently as she pointed to the horde. the did manage to take care of some of them but there were about 3 left. "I call taking two of them on!" she flickered away. while Haru was skilled in close combat, she had a terrible habit of becoming reckless and often getting herself hurt when fighting. this often led to others scolding her for being a bit too confident and rash. Whistling to the horde, she smirked as a majority turned their heads. now, in haru's mind this can be considered a game. was she well aware that she could easily get hurt? of course not. flickering to the side as the beast charged at her, she slid across the ground before pulling out her katana once again. activating her quirk onto her hand, she slid it against the blade of her katana to heat it up enough that it'll inflict a painful burn but nothing too serious. the beast jumped at haru quickly and by the time she realized she was on the ground with a large and heavy panther looming over her.

indent"Oh! was I too slow this time?" she hummed. swinging her katana at the monster to scare it. flickering to the side, she picked herself up. dusting herself off, she shook her head in disapproval. raising her katana, she felt a sharp pain on her shoulder, holding back a scream of pain, she flickered away from whatever had hurt her before placing her hand on her shoulder. furrowing her brows, "that's not nice," she pouted. flickering behind the monster that had managed to injure her, she swung her katana once more but made sure that it had gone through the feline beast. that was another but she still had to take care of one more. "ah, I'm used to fighting villains, not these guys," she whined quietly as she flickered towards the beast. letting it get close to her, she flickered behind it before doing the same thing she had done to the previous monster. her hand still remained on her shoulder, "Surely Arsene knows how to heal, right?" she turned to Ren as she joked. wincing at the aching pain, "I don't think he does, nevermind," she laughed as she dismissively waved her hand. pouting, "I can still take on more, though," she murmured. she didn't want to seem as if she was incapable of fighting on her own in front of her teammate. "oh well! It'll be different next time," she beamed.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I felt my feet lifted off the ground [002]

Postby α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ° » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:31 pm

_πŸ‘Ό_ C A S T I E L xN O V A K
x↳ xβ€œI don’t understand that reference.”
x↳ xAngel ~ Location: Village ~ Tags: Open (Mentions Leandra)
x↳ xSupernatural ~ Partner: Leandra ~ β€œI’ll interrogate the cat.”
β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬
Castiel couldn't quite remember how he got where he was. Normally, as an angel of the lord, he would know for sure how he got somewhere. This, however, was much different. This wasn't heaven. It was close but there wasn't someone yelling at him this time. It wasn't hell. Crowley wasn't annoying him. Purgatory it was not. No leviathans left to try and kill him again. It also wasn't the bunker. Sam and Dean would be here. So, where was he? He couldn't seem to reach Angel Radio so he was left to his own devices.
He had searched the room rather thoroughly. He had saved the box for last. It was only when everything else had been looked and examined twice that he finally examined what was inside the box. The note didn't really worry him. After all, the god of Mischief was Gabriel in his universe. His big brother wouldn't kill him like that. Even if he was a thorn in Heaven's side. Gabriel was too. He was quick to take his angel blade and hide it inside his trench coat. The only thing left was his FBI badge from Dean. He debated on taking it. He could practically hear Dean explaining how humans become President by lying. He didn't know if it was true after all this time but it was nice to think that Dean would be by his side for this rather strange adventure. So, he also stuffed the badge in his trench coat pocket.
He was quick to walk out of the room. He had everything he needed. Blade and badge. What more could he need? He had protection. He would use it well like he always does. As he walked along, he could see that he was in a village of people. He didn't recognize them personally. He continued to walk, coming across a less crowded area that he could possibly stay in to think. Though, what he didn't expect was a demon and a hellhound so close to him. At first, it surprised him. Then, he just stared at the demon and the hellhound. He could tell that the demon's "meat suit" was feminine. Though, he was confused. He couldn't tell who the meat suit was from. Was this demon like Dean was? He didn't know. He couldn't stop staring, though.

_🌼_ D O L Lx/ F R E C K L E S
x↳ x"No, then it was all just a lie."
x↳ xHuman ~ Location: Village ~ Tags: Chiaki
x↳ xBlack Butler ~ Partner: Chiaki ~ "All of it. Really?!"x
β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬β™ β–¬
It was just another night at Noah's Ark Circus. She still had to put on the costume she wore for her act. She had to act like Doll. Even if she wanted to be Freckles, the young girl had to be Doll. She didn't mind, though. Not anymore, anyway. The name use to seem girlie. It still did, but honestly, being called anything but that by her family would be awkward. So, here she was, getting ready to head out and do her tightrope act for a crowd of people who had no clue. No clue what they did in the dark of night. She honestly felt bad about it. She had hesitated before. The last time, Joker reminded her of what happens when you hesitate. Hesitate, and you're finished. She tensed at the thought. She didn't want to leave her family. They were all she had.
All of a sudden, a wave of exhaustion came over her. She yawned, her eyelids growing heavy. She felt as if she could barely hold her eye open anymore. It wouldn't be too bad to take a small nap before her performance. After all, one of the others would wake her up if she didn't. So, with that in mind, she let her head fall against her now folded arms. Sitting while sleeping would most likely hurt her back later but it was just a small nap. Nothing terrible. Freckles finally let her eyes close, falling to sleep without much thought.
When she awoke, her wig had fallen off and her makeup suddenly gone. She was in some new place, though. This was not her tent. There were no sounds of a crowd outside. It was... quiet. Something was wrong. She quickly stood up from where she had laid. She dusted herself off, not really caring about the white dress she was wearing. Maybe then she wouldn't be mistaken for being a lad. That Smile seemed to think she wasn't a lass. It was kind of funny, honestly. As she glanced around the room, she noticed a box with what seemed to be her personal possessions as well as a note in its contents. Freckles moved closer, kneeling to pick up the parcel and the note. She leaned the parcel against her shoulder, the sharp spike pointed up at the ceiling of the room. The note was open in her other hand. As she read the note, her features turned from confusion to terror. Apparently, the clock that was also in the box was a countdown to the end of this world. She had to get out of here! She had to find her way back to Joker, Doll, Dagger, and all the others!
With parcel in hand, ready to defend herself if needed. With the blood pumping in her ears, she knew she would not even think about hesitating if it meant protecting herself. Freckles walked out of the room with her head held high. Maybe the more confident she looked, the more confident she would be on the inside. She hoped it would work. As she looked around, strolling casually, she could tell one thing for sure. This wasn't the same time period that she came from. From what Freckles could see, the women weren't wearing big dresses and the men weren't wearing normal suits like she was used to seeing. So, it surprised her when her eyes landed on someone who stuck out like a sore thumb to her. It was obviously a girl. The parcel made her seem different as well.
With an excited shout, Freckles called out to the other girl as she excited moved closer as she waved her arm to try and catch her attention. "Hey! Parcel lady!"

_🐴_ E L L I A N
x↳ x"He stood above all the others, looking down."
x↳ xSleipnir ~ Location: Village ~ Tags: Ayato
x↳ xOC ~ Partner: Ayato ~ "But she couldn't help but look up at the man she called grandfather."
Elly's first thought when the man jumped away from her grasp was if he was afraid of people. To try to help, she also took a step away from him. She was just about to smile apoligetically to him when she noticed his smirk. She narrowed her eyes at his comment, suddenly extremely annoyed again. She was not usually easily annoyed. It was only with certain things. One of those things were people who gave jerky responses to her own curiousity. The other one was people not listening to her very clear instructions. She had punished good soldiers for that one. For some stupid reason she wouldn't do the same thing to a lion-ish child. But that was besides the point.
She snorted, letting her hands close into fists against her hips as she glared at the man that she tried to be nice to moments ago. "Well, I'm sorry. I thought you'd be helpful. My mistake, jerk." She muttered the last word under her breath, though, she honestly couldn't care less if he heard her or not. She wanted to scold him more. She would have, too. If only she had known him before all of this mess. Then she would have ripped him a new one. However, this was a stranger. A stranger that she had met in a weird world that was not her own. And, if that note was anything to go by, she needed someone. At this point, she would have taken anyone. A trusting relationship could come later. RIght now, she just wanted to start the journey home.
As Elly glared at the man, her eyes were pulled away from his to stare at his wrist. She could have sworn that his arms were bare when she had grabbed him. When did that bracelet appear? Now that she thought about it, her own arm had suddenly felt heavier. She glanced down, lifting her wrist to look at the new bracelet she was wearing. Her eyes were wide and curious as she examined the metal on her arm. As her black eyes scanned it, they caught sight of the small number '1' etched into the metal. This bracelet had just appeared. She would have noticed something like this on her wrist while she had been in that weird room. It appeared when she found this man. And it seemed the same went for him as well. She looked back up at him, tilting her head slightly. "Well, look at that. Matching bracelets. Well done!" Her tone went from calm to sarcastic in what seemed like a millisecond. She was extremely happy about having a similar bracelet to this man but, if the god of mischief wants it to be so, then so be it.
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɒᴏᴏᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄œκœ°κœ°

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β₯-[ 02 | Chiaki Aozora ]

Postby _Lyre » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:38 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
( β™› )----cΠ½ΞΉaΔΈΞΉ aozoral
β™›β™›β™›β™›β™›β™›β™›β™›βž₯ ( Female ) ( 17 years old ) ( Homosexual ) ( OC from Fairy Tail ) ( Dark Γ‰criture ) ( Partner Doll/Freckles )---------------
β™›β™›β™›β™›β™›β™›β™›β™›βž₯ Tags Doll/Freckles βž₯ Location Village
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β™›β™›β™›'What is that insufferable ruckus? And who has the misfortune of being called parcel lady of all things? Speaking of parcels...' she looked down at her arms, 'I should do some tests on this, some revealing or disillusioning runes perhaps. It's one of the few things I do possess that might help lead back to whoever brought me here.' As she further ran through options of getting more information, the call increased and so did its owner's footsteps. Feeling rather irritable that her pondering kept being disrupted, she plastered a shallowly annoyed look on her face for she does not have the energy to look sweet at the moment. The young lady was perfectly prepared to give the stranger the most politely snarky criticism she has ever witnessed as she turned around, only to find herself nearly face to face with vibrant blue that seemed rather at odds with plain clothing, plain hair, and an overall average set of looks. Nothing particularly special unlike her who must stick out like a Vulcan in a china shop amongst these people. Startled at the stranger's (his? her?) proximity, her hand immediately went to her parasol's handle and her heel thudded dully against the unseen barrier.

β™›β™›β™›"Is it customary for you to stand so close to a lady?" She barely restrained from outright hissing at this person whomever he or she may be. Usually, she would be much better composed but recent events has left her feeling rather stretched thin and it's doubtful that she will be running into people from her social circles here so surely it can't be overly detrimental should she let herself not act so sweet all the time, right? Knowing her luck? It will be absolutely horrible and a complete headache but most likely nothing she can't handle. Stepping back from the stranger to reduce the chances of her foolishly craning her head back just to look at their face (why must she be so short?), Chiaki relaxed her posture and gave a small, displeased little frown that she knows is adorable and will unhesitatingly use it to its full effect. "Or anyone really? For example: people you do not know and are complete strangers to you?" The such as me went unsaid. Come to think of it, that was more acidic than she was usually comfortable with when around unknown factors. Then, a thought struck her. 'I'm the parcel lady?' This was confirmed when the brunette referred to her as such. 'How lovely, sounds that the one with the misfortune is me.'

β™›β™›β™›All musings were diverted when she felt something imbued with vaguely familiar magic settle onto her left wrist, mere centimeters away from where her parasol rested. Deceptively thin metal gleamed at her, the engraved 4 subtle yet prominent. And sure enough, on the other end of the chain with a matching cuff resting on their wrist was the blue-eyed brunette. Well, that answered the question of her partner's appearance and entry. Now, as tempting as it is to explore this odd and novel magic she has encountered, it's time to proceed to learning everything possible about her partner. Best to start simple and gentle, just in case. "Apologies for my outburst. You seem to have startled me a fair bit." Tilting her head in a way that makes her look sweet and harmless, Chiaki continued in a soft voice, "Perhaps it best to begin again? I am L- Chiaki Aozora, pleasure to meet you." She barely stopped herself from saying Lady. With their clothes and demeanor, she has no idea as to how they would react to nobility and despite this dress being one of her more casual ones, it's quite noticeably of higher quality when compared to her partner's as well as everyone around them really. Perhaps she should get some clothing that would help her blend in more, she most likely will sooner or later despite her distaste for the dreary fabric. It would be the practical move. "Now that I've given you mine, would you mind telling me yours?"
Last edited by _Lyre on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

them killer heels though

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:47 pm

β‡€οΌ²ο½…ο½Ž 1mamiya!!

For a moment, Ren followed Haru's movements and was quick to pick up on the fact that she seemed to be treating this as some kind of game. Perhaps she didn't understand that even fights like these weren't to be treated lightly. He had learned that in his time as a Phantom Thief. No matter the fight, he had to take it seriously because there was always a chance that it could overpower him and his teammates. Maybe he took fights too seriously, but when the possibility of death was put before him he couldn't help it. What he did was already dangerous as is and he dealt with creatures like this quite often anyways. Unlike Haru his battles weren't with other people that held the power of a persona. Even the shadows of those they had changed the hearts of weren't actual people either. Usually they changed into something else when faced with a fight plus they were never the actual person to begin with. Cognition was such a odd thing to deal with sometimes. Pushing the thought off, he gave a small shake of his head as he went to swap his pistol out for his knife. If he wanted to do any kind of damage of his own then he would need to resort to his own close combat with Arsene backing him up. That was no issue. He doubted the persona would let much harm come to him. Arsene was the reason he was even alive at this point. The first day he had stumbled into the Metaverse could have easily been his last if the persona hadn't created its vow with him. Thinking back to it, him and Ryuji would have both been dead. It truly was a good thing that he had come upon the power that was bestowed upon him through Arsene. Again pushing the memories to the back of his mind, Joker averted his attention away from Haru for the moment to look back at the panther had had been suffering through Arsene's attack. It seemed to have finally recovered from it and its attention was already back on him. Smirking, he gripped his knife tightly in his hand. "Back me up, okay, Arsene?" he directed towards the persona only to receive an affirmative grunt in response. That was enough for him.

Darting forward, Ren watched as the creature began moving towards him as well. As it jumped into the air, he lowered himself closer to the ground, allowing himself to duck completely under it. Once it was directly over him, he quickly lifted his blade up and dragged it along its underside which caused it to cry out in pain before collapsing behind him. Luckily for him he had missed getting drenched in blood in the process. His knife however wasn't as lucky. That was to be expected. Unlike the shadows he was used to fighting, these things were going to bleed. That was an annoyance for sure, but he'd have to get over it quickly. It wasn't as if he hadn't seen blood before anyways. Snapping out of his own thoughts, his attention was drawn back to Haru as she mentioned sparring. It was an odd time to say such a thing, but he gave a small shake of his head nevertheless. "I'm probably not an effective sparring partner," he admitted. Sparring wasn't something that he really did. Even the training he put himself through didn't make him all that strong. His true power came from the personas he wielded although here it seemed as if just Arsene was with him. He couldn't feel the presence of any of the others he had been using in the Metaverse. That was fine though. Arsene was more than reliable. However, he still didn't see him as one that would spar either. That kind of thing simply wasn't in their line of work. Moving back towards the two, he glanced up at the persona and noted the other unamused expression upon his face. He figured that he was looking to get more into the action or maybe he too wasn't overly keen on Haru's suggestion. Either way he figured he might as well please the other. "You take care of that last one, Arsene. Show off your true strength." That seemed to change the personas entire expression. Waiting for Haru to take off, Ren and Arsene prepared for the one that had been left to them. This time the boy planned on leaving it to his companion to deal with though. It would allow him to at least have some fun if he could call it that.

In his moment of brief distraction, Joker felt a wing wrap around him before it quickly was thrown out again to hit back the creature that had come at him. You ought to pay more attention, Arsene remarked before moving past him. Holding a hand up, a dark aura began to emit from it. As the panther came rushing at him, the persona threw out an eigaon. As the creature was quickly engulfed, he rushed forward and with one swift movement of his leg, Arsene sliced through the beast with his bladed heel. It was no surprise to Ren that he had taken that approach albeit it was a bit brutal for his liking. Shrugging it off, his attention was drawn to Haru as she spoke to him. At her question, he gave a small shake of his head. "He does not heal. I'm not the designated healer on my team, actually I'm quite the opposite," he stated. Truly he could fit any kind of roll his team needed of him given his wildcard ability, but usually he stuck to full out attack power though he did keep a healer persona with him in case Makoto, Ann or Morgana were unable to do so. Glancing at Arsene for a moment, he gave a small nod of his head at his persona and in a matter of seconds he disappeared from sight and the same blueish flames were quick to cross his face to remake the mask on it again. "Anyways, you don't have to put on a tough act in front of me. Pushing yourself in a situation like this isn't smart." It was clear that he was able to read through her little act. It was something he had become good at with his teammates. Moving over to Haru, he gently pulled her hand away from her shoulder to allow himself to get a closer look at the injury. "We ought to try and find something to patch you up with before that gets infected." Letting her hand go, Ren took a step away and quietly put his knife back in its place as he began to scan the area in attempt to figure out where they should go. Maybe testing their luck in the empty houses would help find what they needed. Either way they needed to get away from the dead monsters before more were drawn towards the smell of blood. "Let's have a look around this town and see if we can find supplies."

Without another word, the thief moved forward towards the closest house. Making sure to steer clear of the window right away, he pressed himself up against the side of it before peering inside cautiously. It was clear that he had done similar plenty of times before hinting at his usual sneaky manner. As he pulled back, he could assure that the house was abandoned. That didn't mean it lack any kind of supplies though. "Let's start here. Even if there is nothing it can at least provide shelter for a few moments," he said as he looked back towards the girl. He hadn't meant to take charge so suddenly, but it was a natural thing for him at this point. He was more than used to being the leader that it simply came out and happened. It was something he couldn't really turn off. Hopefully she did not mind. If it was a problem he would do his best to change it. For now, he would stick to it. Looking away, he Ren moved towards the entrance of the house and pushed the door open before stepping inside. He didn't move too far in, deciding he should wait for Haru to catch up first.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tsk tsk tsk

Postby divinity. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:12 am

imai ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½• !

imai haru
paired with ren amamiya
tags; ren amamiya

"too bad you can't keep up!"

indentharu's hand hovered over the injury on her shoulder. she's had worse but this injury, in particular, was rather painful. moving her shoulder carefully as she made sure she didn't make the injury even worse than it already was. it stung and the pain came in small bursts, some moments hurt more than others. her face contorted slightly, a pout could be seen on her face and her brows had furrowed at a small angle. it was hard to hide the fact that she was in pain as she didn't want to seem weak in front of Ren. Anyone in that matter. she simply didn't like to seem weak and vulnerable in front of others. watching as Arsene wrapped a wing around Ren, haru giggled at the action as she found it endearing. "that's cute," haru mentioned, as she flashed them a quick smile as she placed a hand on her hip and shifted her weight to one leg. she figured that Arsene was rather protective over Ren at times, especially in a battle. she might've been overanalyzing it but to her, it seemed that way. maybe it was only during a battle and Arsene simply didn't want Ren to get hurt. usually, haru would be the one to try and protect others in a battle. she wanted others to depend on her as she did with others. that and haru just didn't want to see others get hurt and she'd rather be the one to get hurt. haru hummed in acknowledgment, "I see," she smiled. haru's eyes averted from Ren to Arsene as she watched Arsene soon disappear. "man, he was so cool," she mumbled, placing a hand on the back of her head. "hey! he was pretty strong too!" she mentioned looking at Ren as he walked closer to haru.

indentlistening to what the boy had said, haru tensed up slightly. "I'm not putting on a tough act," she denied as she puffed her cheeks and looked away. looking back at Ren, haru pouted. "I'm A-Okay!" she smiled as she averted her eyes back at her injury. he grabbed her hand that had been grasping her shoulder away, wincing slightly, "I'm fine though," she said glancing at his hand. there wasn't any way to reason out of this, she figured. haru rubbed the back of her neck as she examined their surroundings. the town was empty and the only thing living in the town were odd creatures that would easily surround the two. sticking her bottom lip out she nodded, "alright," she agreed. honestly, she thought she would be fine without anything to help her injury but maybe it'd be better if they did find something to patch her injury up before the condition could escalate into something far worse than what it already was. averting her focus back at Ren, she nodded, "Yeah, maybe the people who lived here left something," she beamed at the boy. her mind drifted to the town and what kind of people lived in it. the town was small but bigger than 10 people living in it for the most part. the reason of them leaving was a complete mystery to her, maybe it was all because of the monsters. maybe the monsters came after the people left. haru scratched her cheek as she pushed the thought to the back of her head. now wasn't the best time to be deciphering mysteries about the small town.

indentharu turned to her head to follow Ren's movements. she was quick to soon trail behind him quietly. examining his movements, haru tilted her head slightly. he moved quickly and quietly, no one would ever suspect someone would be outside of the house peering in. it's almost like he's done it countless times before. "Ren-kun is sneaky~" she chimed jokingly. though it was disguised as a joke, she was telling him the truth. he seemed sly enough to do nearly anything without anyone noticing. smiling, she nodded, "Yes sir!" she agreed to his little plan. walking in after Ren, she examined the room cautiously. the house interior was rather small, the wallpaper was peeling off and the floor had been covered with a thin layer of dust. "it's been a while since someone's been in here," she analyzed. there wasn't any potential threat as far as she could see. her nose scrunched at the odd smell. it smelled like something had been rotting in the house for a while. releasing a small sigh, she noticed there was a mattress in the corner of the room, it was old and small but it was something. walking towards the direction of the small kitchen, she looked up at the cupboards far above her head, too high for her to reach. narrowing her eyes at the cupboards, "Ren, Do you think there's something up there?" she asked pointing to the cupboards. "Sometimes people put medicine and stuff in them, at least from what I've heard. I put my things in the bathroom," she mumbled the last part of the sentence. A kitchen was an odd place to put medicine but it wasn't completely unheard of.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

he's doing his best

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:51 pm

β‡€οΌ²ο½…ο½Ž 1mamiya!!

Hearing her comment of how he was sneaky, Ren rubbed the back of his neck. "That's all apart of my job," he commented, deciding to hint at what he did. Maybe he should come out and say it just in case. He could only imagine what a hero in training might thing of him though. Would she be appalled by his status? Usually heroes would try to take down anyone that took on the title of a thief so he could only assume the same might be true for her. He wasn't a normal thief though. If anything he was more of a hero despite the name his group took on. The name simply worked because of the job they did. They did steal for others although it was a treasure that caused their distorted desires. It wasn't as if he went out of his way to steal other things that would actually cause trouble though his meddling in the Metaverse did seem to raise many questions on whether he was doing a just act or not. Him and the others believed it was, but it seemed others were quick to try and discredit what they did; more specifically Goro Akechi did. He was always trying to persuade people that they weren't abiding by the laws of the land; though he supposed he could agree with such. Still what wrong were they doing? By having these people have a change of heart they were exposing their wrongs to the rest of the world and attempting to create a better world for those that were effected by said people. Realizing he was thinking too far into the subject at the moment, he pulled himself from his thoughts and dropped his hand from his neck. "I suppose I should be upfront about this since I can be here. I am what considered to be a phantom thief, quite literally, given that my team is called the Phantom Thieves," he began as he looked away from her. Part of him didn't want to see the kind of reaction he might get upon telling her such information. For all he knew she might instantly hate him simply for what he was which would be difficult given that they were supposed to stick together otherwise they'd die according to the letter. "I wouldn't consider myself a normal thief by any means for we do not steal for our own good, but rather in attempt to reform corrupt adults. That is why I go by the name Joker. It is a codename to avoid my real name being used."

It felt odd to tell someone this kind of information, but it would do no harm here. Nobody else was around to hear him anyways so as long as she didn't somehow tell someone from his world which he doubted there would be any problems with what he was saying. Still speaking so openly about it with someone who was associated with the group was odd. Maybe he could easily brush it over as if it was nothing. Besides, learning about him and what he did wasn't the reason they were here. They were supposed to be looking for something to help with Haru's injuries. He couldn't lose sight of that goal right now. Analyzing their surroundings, he too came to the conclusion that his partner had stated; nobody had been here in quite some time. Still there seemed to be things sitting about that proved that someone had lived in the space at one point in time. It was as if they got up and left in a hurry though. Plenty of things had been left behind. Scanning them over quickly, none of them appeared as if they would be of much use right now nor would they be worth taking with them when they left. They were ordinary household items that held no merit outside the home itself. Moving through the house after Haru, he continued to examine the space all while doing his best to ignore the smell that followed them. It was a musty smell that lingered in the entire house. In a way it reminded him of how his attic space had smelled the first time he had arrived there. However there was the rotting smell twisted in with it which he assumed was coming from the kitchen. If people had gotten up and left then he assumed food had been left behind thus producing which a stench. He could easily ignore it though. As they entered the kitchen, Ren's eyes moved to the cupboards as the girl pointed them out. He had his doubts of medicine being stored in such, but it was worth a shot. It was all they had right now. Giving a small nod of his head, he moved towards them and began to pull them open. The first one he opened brought him a surprise though. At the sight of a rat, Joker was quick to pull back as he watched it scamper into a hole that had been made in the back of the cabinet. "Disgusting," he uttered under his breath.

Pushing aside his disgust, he moved back to the cabinets and continued his search. To his luck he finally came across one that appeared to have medical supplies. Scanning over the many bottles of medicine, he finally picked one up that appeared to be a painkiller. That would help although it wouldn't necessarily cover the wound like he used to do. Withdrawing himself, he turned to Haru and handed her the bottle. "Take one of those. It should ease the pain," he directed before he looked away. There was still more that he wished to explore here. "I'm going to check the bathroom and see if there s anything in there that we can use to patch you up." Without another world, the thief turned on his heels and swiftly made his way out of the room. His footsteps were light as he moved making it difficult to even hear where he was going. It certainly did prove the fact that he was a thief. Why else would he have a reason to be so quiet? After a moment of searching, he finally came upon the bathroom and ducked inside. Pulling open the medicine cabinet, he was met with more medical supplies. Whomever had lived her had kept plenty of medicines, but in here he was lucky enough to find a roll of bandage as well. Letting a sigh of relief escape his lips, he grabbed it before making his way back to where he had left the girl. Holding up the roll to her, a smirk crossed his lips. It was clear he was proud of himself in the moment. "Looks like we're in luck with this place. We'll have that wound covered up in no time."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[insert shrug here]

Postby divinity. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 am

imai ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½• !

imai haru
paired with ren amamiya
tags; ren amamiya

"too bad you can't keep up!"

indentA part of his job? she tilted her head at the subtle hint. Maybe he was some sort of stealthy hero, that'd make a lot of sense. there were plenty of heroes that specialized in stealth and always got the job done. she released a small hum, "that'd make a lot of sense! being sneaky is a pretty good skill to have," she complimented with a small smile, "I'm not the stealthiest" she mumbled. she really wasn't. she was far too loud and reckless to be considered sneaky. "If I ever try I usually end up failing," she laughed softly. "which is usually why I need someone with me to tell me what to do, I'm really dependent on other people which kind of sucks but," she ended her sentence at that and shrugged. haru knew she needed someone by her side and that made her feel as if she wasn't capable of doing anything by herself. "but I can do this by myself too!" she tried saving herself to spare her pride and ego. sticking her bottom lip out, she focused back onto the boy. she let herself fall silent as she listened closely as he began to speak. furrowing her brows at a familiar word. "thief". as he turned away from haru this only made her brows furrow more. she wasn't feeling anything rather negative towards the boy, most of it was just confusion and her trying to piece everything together. the silence between the two of them was suffocating her. walking over to Ren to place her hands onto his shoulder before gently turning him to face her. offering a small smile, "I don't mind. it's kind of cool actually. Yeah, you're a thief but as long as you don't steal for your own good," the smile on her face grew wider.

indentIt was nice to know a bit more about him, haru overall wasn't really interesting so she didn't have much to tell the boy. if she did have something to tell him she would've probably already said it by now, that was simply in her nature. she was always one to reveal too much about herself. the way the person would use the information was for them to decide. "someone seems to be warming up to me!" she teased Ren in a joking manner. she wouldn't say that as a fact, she couldn't tell whether he was or not but she didn't really mind or put too much thought on the topic. Some people found it easy to warm up with the energetic girl while others found it hard to even be around her due to her nature and personality. she forced herself to snap back into reality and focus on the topic at hand. she had an injury that she needed to take care of. her eyes scanned the kitchen as she waited for her teammate to come over and help her out. the overwhelming smell of something rotting was quick to throw haru off. scrunching her nose, "man, as good as this place would work as a shelter, It smells gross," she shook her head. Ren had opened a few cupboards, she was about to ask if he had found anything until she noticed that the boy had mumbled something. tilting her head, "hm?". haru's body turned around before lifting herself up onto the counter in the middle of the kitchen. her legs dangled off the edge and she kicked them slightly to keep her entertained.

indentgrinning as Ren managed to find something in the cupboards, "Thank you," she grabbed the painkiller and opened the bottle gently. there were still quite a few painkillers in the bottle, "I'll take this with us, there's still a lot left," she mentioned as she shook the bottle gently. the small pill rolled into her hand and haru was quick to pop it into her mouth and swallow it. Haru nodded, "alright, don't take too long," she chimed as she set the bottle down onto the counter. she felt like exploring the small house. though that probably wasn't the best idea, especially when she was still injured and losing a bit of blood. looking around, she released a small sigh. puckering up her lips as she let herself be consumed in a day-dream, she wasn't aware that the boy had already found something to help her wound.

Haru jumped as she heard Ren's voice. "hey!" she exclaimed in shock. furrowing her brows as she stuck her tongue out, "you really are sneaky," she chuckled sheepishly. flickering over to the boy, she grinned. "nice! I think I can do it, I've never really done it by myself before but I'll manage," she beamed. gently grabbing the roll, she flickered back onto the counter. examining the roll to find where the bandage had been cut previously, she gently scratched at the edge before unraveling the bandage. looking back at her injury, she faltered. she had been too reckless and because of it, she managed to get hurt. shaking her head. she began to wrap the bandage around the wound. it was rather obvious she was doing a terrible job at it. her eyes flickered back at Ren, pouting, "don't watch, I got this," she muttered before turning her body to face away from the boy in an attempt to save her pride.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me