☀ Field Trip | Multifandom Rp | Open & Accepting ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What do you enjoy the most when you're camping?

Everything!
25%
Smores
22%
Insect Repellent
No votes
Ghost Stories
6%
Nature
13%
Spending time with friends
3%
Food
9%
Other
No votes
I don't like camping.
3%
I've never been camping before.
19%

Total votes : 32

Re: ☀ Field Trip | Multifandom Rp | Open & Accepting ☀

Postby cre8ives » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:35 am

Hat Kid|Female|9-12|A Hat in Time|Canon|Cre8iveSushi

As she looked up, she saw a bird flutter from one tree to another. She looked around at the other people with her, trying to guess if they were a threat or not. A smile was still on her face. She stood up and walked over to the nearest tree, where an object she recognised as her backpack was lying. She searched the contents. There were useful things here, many of her personal belongings as well. She took out her umbrella and zipped up her backpack before putting it on her back.
Cre | She/Her
:) i am a nerd
cre8ives

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:53 am

Eleanor Quinn

Female|17|Harry Potter|Oc||Peter Parker

"Hey. So...what's your name, Spider-Man?" Eleanor asked the boy with the Spider-Man sleeping bag. She hadn't paid much attention to his conversation with himself until he mentioned the 'killer robot' and decided that calling him "Spider-Man" would probably make him less tense. He'd practically acted like a radioactive spider had crawled into his sleeping bag when he noticed her. Was it because of the wand in her right hand? "I should definitely put it away, but that would probably cause questions from him. So unless he mentions it, I won't talk about it," Eleanor thought as Pippin flew up onto her shoulder. Well, hopefully he wasn't afraid of a robin-sized owl too.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diana Barry » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:07 am

Last edited by Diana Barry on Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Diana Barry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nemo. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:49 am

Hamuko Arisato|Female|16|Persona|Canon|Rooken|Open for interaction

Hamuko tossed and turned in her sleep, dreaming of an elevator and a man with a long nose.
~Hamuko has equipped the sub persona Thanatos!~

As she awoke to a stormy grey sky, she realized that she wasn't in her dorm room anymore. A million thoughts started racing through her head, panicked thoughts like, 'Where am I? What's going on? Did I get kidnapped?' She only slightly calmed down when she saw her evoker and naginata on a flat, slate grey rock next to her. She quickly unzipped her sleeping bag and was about to grab her evoker, when she noticed a note attached to the side of her naginata. As she read the note, she furrowed her brow, frowning. "Well, this just got interesting. I wonder if there's other persona users here?" Hamuko mumbled, keeping one eye on the forest as she read. 'I hope I can get back to my friends..' she thought. Crumpling the note and stuffing it in her pocket, she put her evoker in the holster attached to the side of her school uniform. Since she heard other people talking, Hamuko wandered over to the middle of the clearing, clutching her naginata.
nemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:21 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pєtєr pαrkєr
Aka Spidey
16 | Male | MCU
tagged; Eleanor

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peter felt his heart jump in his chest when she called him SpiderMan. His brown eyes widened, and he gently tapped his bracelet letting it turn to a webshooter as he put his hand in his pocket. How...How does she know?!?! Are all of these were people kidnappers or something?? If they hurt may I'll- He stop his train of thought, still not noticing his own sleeping bag design. Is that an..Owl? Cool! He watched an owl land on her shoulder, then Peter finally found his words stuttering out," Who- Whos that, I'm not any Spider guy..Not-Not me," Peter winced at his own feeble lie before he looked down at his shoes," Nice Owl"
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nemo. » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:16 am

Hamuko Arisato|Female|16|Persona|Canon|Rooken|Open for interaction

Hamuko walked over to the school bus, propping herself up against it. With her free hand, she pressed the play button on her music player. When she was only met with an error message, she slowly slid down the side of the bus, dropping her naginata, and curling up into a ball. Breathing slowly to keep herself from sobbing, she thought to herself, 'It's okay, just gotta make the best of it, like you always do. Just smile, if not for anyone else but yourself.' When she finished her little self pep talk, she slumped over a bit and sat in solitude.
- Nemo | He/Him -

4 hrs behind CS time
nemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cre8ives » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:53 am

Hat Kid|Female|9-12|A Hat in Time|Canon|Open for interaction

Hat kid walked across the grass. She walked past some other people next to sleeping bags, her eyes lingering on them for a moment before she kept walking. She wasn't sure what to do but she felt like there was a reason she was here. Was it to find something that she had been looking for before waking up here? She was lost in thought until she noticed something sticking out of a bag. Her favourite food, chocolate chip cookies.
Cre | She/Her
:) i am a nerd
cre8ives

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuffquaa » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:27 pm

ᴋᴀɪ ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ

The sound of a bird chirping was what awakened the red ninja that day. He tried to ignore it, but the loud squawks flooded his brain, and he began to get angry. He buried his face deeper into his pillow and groaned. "Urrg, Zane! Can you turn your falcon off, please?" He figured it was just his nindroid friends' robotic bird. It wasn't unusual, so to say. Sometimes the nindroid would forget to turn off his robotic friend at night, and it would squawk early in the morning, alerting the ninja of the awakening hour. But Kai wasn't ready to get up. But he was about to be, for the dumb bird wouldn't shut up. He growled and sat up, his eyes burning with anger. "Zane! I'm trying to..." His words were immediately cut off. He was definitely not at the monestary. He was.. outside? But, how? Did I fall asleep training or something? But no, that was definitely not the right answer. It looked as if he was in the woods? Trees loomed up all around him, stretching to the blue sky, branches dancing in the wind. And he wasn't in a bed. It was a sleeping bag, a red one, with lighter orange flames on it. Kai rose an eyebrow. "What kind of prank is this?"

That was when he noticed a large stump beside him, its dark brown bark rotting away. On top of it, he noticed, lay his red ninja outfit, along with his double katanas. They all seemed to be piled up underneath a stray piece of paper that looked pretty torn up. "What the...?" Kai reached an arm over to the stump and clamped the piece of paper in his hand. He lifted the paper up to his face and began to read it. With every word he read, Kai became more and more alarmed, until all he could let out was a gasp. "Another dimension? Robot? School bus?" Now that he took a good look around, he noticed a bright yellow school bus a little ways ahead of him. But that wasn't all he noticed. There were other people there with him! He could see it now: there were so many other creatures there! And most of them were a lot bigger than him! He wasn't in Ninjago anymore.. he was in a whole different dimension! With a ton of random strangers! Perhaps his friends got sucked in too? He couldn't be the only one from Ninjago in this realm.

But no, as he looked around, his friends were nowhere to be seen. Just a bunch of strangers he had never seen in his life that looked nothing like him. Kai's eyes narrowed and he immediately became wary. He couldn't trust a single soul here. He stood up and quickly changed into his red ninja outfit and grabbed his double katanas, gripping one in each hand. What was he even supposed to do? Talk to others? But were they even to be trusted? The red ninja stayed at his sleeping bag, cautiously eyeing every stranger in the area. Come on Kai, think! Maybe the school bus has a hint to whoever is behind this in it? It was worth a shot. Using his ninja skills to his advantage, Kai raced towards the bus, staying out of sight. He did a few flips in the air and landed right on a tree. He hopped from one tree to the next until the school bus was close to him. I'm almost there.. he thought in his head. But, he got way too ahead of himself. Before he knew it, his feet slipped on a tree branch and he hurtled towards the ground, hitting pretty much every tree branch possible in his fall. Before he knew it, he crashed to the ground, both katanas escaping his grasp. "Ughhh, that did not go as planned..." he groaned. Sitting up and rubbing his head, that was when he noticed he really was surrounded by so many unfamiliar strangers. Eyes widening, he hopped to his feet, ignoring the pain that still ached from his fall. He lowered his ninja mask onto his face and formed a cloud of fire in his hands. In all honesty, he was alarmed by all the creatures around him and what capabilities they possessed, so he prepared himself.
Last edited by nuffquaa on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Katsuki Bakugo💥Male💥16💥My Hero Academia💥Tags: Hamuko

An aggravated grunt came from the inhabitant of a black and orange sleeping bag, the restricting fabric causing his brain to slightly panic. His red eyes shot open, immediately realizing he was in an unfamiliar place. It took all his self control not to set off a chain of explosions just out of pure instinct. Keeping mostly calm, Katsuki evaluated the situation he was in, eyes scanning his environment. The ash blonde first noticed that he was in his gym uniform, judging by the way the fabric felt on his skin. Of course he couldn't actually see his clothes because of his next observation: a sleeping bag that he had never seen in his life, but was obviously meant for him based on the design. His actual surroundings were next. The place didn't look like any part of Japan that he knew of. Because of this, he came to the conclusion that the league of villains weren't behind his kidnapping, unlike last time. Bakugo slid out of his sleeping bag, noticing his hero suit in the process. It would probably be wise to change into it as soon as possible since it had enhancements that would let him take full advantage of his quirk. However, judging by an annoying amount of voices, there were other people here. Great, just what he needed. In fact, with his recent luck, he wouldn't be surprised if he was stuck here with Deku. Sure they were on better terms now, but he still felt on edge when the green haired nerd was around.

Pushing his childhood friend out of his mind, Katsuki turned his head to analyze what looked like just an ordinary school bus. Maybe he could change behind it. Exploring for contents inside the vehicle sounded more appealing at the moment though. Leaving his hero suit on the tree stump he had found it on, the young man trudged over to it and attempted to open the doors, though to no avail. His eyebrow rose a bit at the sight of a key hole. Usually he could just explode anything that was locked, but he preferred not to damage the bus. He would need it to be operable at some point. Glancing over to the side, eyes landing on a girl that looked to be his age who was just simply sitting there. I bet she has the key and is keeping it for herself... A hard expression came upon his face as he stomped over to her, small sparks already popping in his hands. "Hey you! Where is it?! Give me the key," he growled, glaring down at her.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋆ Newt [1 | Starter] ⋆

Postby chainshipping » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:40 pm

[ ]yiitt Newt 17Maze RunnerCamp area1542 wordsTags; Kai Smith
    bidoosh──── “𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍.

Heat is something Newt has grown used to over the past few years. Being stuck outside each and every day from dawn to dusk working in the garden of the Glade and traveling across the Scorch has made the heat tolerable. He doesn't tend to burn despite being surprisingly pale given the constant exposer to the sun. Even though the temperatures could get miserable, it was always something he secretly liked in his current life. Everything was changing around him from who their allies and enemies were to the relationships he has with his friends. The heat was something that always stayed the same and was a welcoming part of his everyday life. Ever since he left the maze, he managed to block the sun by scavenging clothing throughout their travels with his jackets, long pants and scarves, adding on to why he doesn't get burned and isn't as tan as one would expect. It's not like the covering bothers him since the Scorch is a dry heat with little to no humidity if anything he is much more comfortable completely covered than exposed. Of course, that was different when he was still in the maze, but back then they didn't have to deal with sand storms or constant heat. It would even rain once and a while, making the idea of long clothing not all that favorable for him.

So when he woke up to an unfamiliar cool breeze against his face, the teen was immediately confused. At first, he tried to cover his face with his arms but that didn't seem to work as now his hands were cold. He eventually gave up with this failed and lowered his arms, opening his eyes in the process. Newt squinted up at the sky before opening them further to see just what he was looking at. Above his head was something he never expected to see again, two somethings actually. Floating above him were tree branches with luscious green leaves just dancing in this light wind, their rustling reminding him of the peaceful times he had in the Glade. He stared at them for a while, baffled by the fact he was now staring at something he thought he would never see again. When he finally looked beyond them, he had to rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. The sky was covered with light grey clouds that seemed to foreshadow incoming rain. Rain. God, what he would've done to see it rain in the Glade one last time.

Finally, after staring at the sky for who knows how long, Newt managed to sit up. He was surprised to find that he was in a bedroll when he looked down considering they definitely do not have any to begin with. Why his name was on it was beyond him as well. It was odd and worry began to creep in on his mind. Was he back in the Glade? It would explain the trees and the rain and possibly even the bedroll he was in, but it wouldn't explain how he still has his memories or why the rain brought a cool breeze with it. All of the rain back in the Glade was warm and the humidity lingered for a while before and after, but here it was just a cool wind sweeping through. As he continued to wonder, he was absentmindedly rubbing his right forearm. His wonder soon changed to panic as he began to think about this situation. If he was back in the Glade, that would mean all of the progress they had made to find a cure and stop WCKD was lost, at least for him. Unless his friends were here?

Newt began to frantically look around where he was sitting, his mind racing with questions and worries. Instead of finding familiar faces, he instead found entirely different people standing not that far away, some still sleeping in even more bedrolls. For the most part, he could tell that these people weren't cranks, or at least not as far gone as he was. Then again, as he looked closer, they seemed far too well-kept and clean to be from the Scorch. They showed no signs of being survivors left out in the Scorch and look like they come from the Last City. Except what made it worse was the fact they all looked like children...innocent children. There was innocence like little Chuck who also experienced the Glade, and then there was the innocence of not being stuck out in a maze without any of your memories and living in constant fear. Yeah, they definitely were the latter.

His thoughts got cut off when he spotted a decent sized rock next to his bedroll with some of his items on and around it. Sitting on top of the rock was his machete and knife with a piece of paper held down underneath them. Leaning against the rock was his pistol with extra ammo and his water bottle he snatched from a rundown school. This was a nice surprise compared to his initial shock but it also made him start to think of more questions. If WCKD had put him here with innocent children that looked like they were from the Lost City, why would they give him his weapons back? He understood why he would have his machete back since he originally used it before for gardening, but not his gun of all things. With a shake of his head, he unzipped his bedroll and pulled himself out of it. He then got on his knees to start gathering his belongings from the rock and sheathing them/hooking them into place. By the time he had gotten the machete on his back under his jacket and button up, all that was left on the rock was the paper.

Curiosity took the best of him and Newt picked the paper up, quickly finding it was actually a note. He began to read over it, taking in each word as his eyes grazed over them. He was immediately confused within the first few sentences and he frowned as he tried to think. A pocket dimension? He knew what the universe is from some of his basic memories of his past he was allowed to keep, but it was so vague and faint that he could barely grasp at what it actually meant. It was a word he knew but the meaning slipped from his grasp as soon as he just about had it. Except for a pocket dimension...he had no idea what that could possibly be other than it had to do with the universe. He has the same problem with the rest of the note too. He knew robots were a thing but had no idea what they actually were and only had a general idea of what a 'public school' was, but he was completely clueless for field trips and camping. He was about to fold the note up and put it in his pocket but his eyes caught the odd pink ink. He noticed it all across the page over random letters and words and his curiosity was piqued. After a short period of time, he managed to piece together the pink lettering and it sparked a small amount of worry in the back of his mind.

Hoping to ignore what he just read in pink, the teen folded the piece of paper and put it in the pocket of his jacket. He then got to his feet and was about to start figuring out where he was when he heard a loud crash that sounded like someone falling from a tree. Newt quickly spun around to find who or what had fallen and started to cautiously walk in the direction he heard the noise. As he got closer, he found two large blades sprawled across the grass -- katanas if he remembered correctly -- and what looked like a...square, yellow, blocky humanoid thing? The fact that it was moving and talking left Newt standing there in stunned silence, mouth slightly agape. They looked like some sort of made up version of a human being except with an extreme lack of actual human features other than hair and a somewhat human-like body. Christ, their skin was yellow and didn't even look like skin, it seemed much more like plastic with the way it was somehow shining in the sunlight. Or was that his eyes playing tricks on him?

In all honesty, he was surprised the yellow block person didn't notice him at first but it may or may not have to do with the fact he was partially behind a tree now. He had slipped behind the tree with they had stood up, not wanting to be seen right away. With the mask and swords the other had, Newt felt it was safe to assume that this person was maybe a ninja. At least, he thought so until they summoned a small flame in their hand. The entire sight of this make Newt balk and stare. He initially thought the weirdest thing he would ever see would be those grievers out in the maze but here he was looking at a freaking plastic human with c-shaped hands.
chainshipping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me