“Refugees of our worlds?” Fandom/OC Story RP: ~MMELT~ CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: “Refugees of our worlds?” Fandom/OC Story RP: ~MMELT~ O&

Postby SarahStuffies » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:32 pm

InfectedHau wrote:TH-3157||Female||Transhuman||Tags: Jade
    "I'm not alone," 3157 said. "There's others out there fighting. Some of them are like me, but most of them are just ordinary people. Demons who joined the fleet, conscripts from Hell, really anyone who doesn't want to wind up Angel food. We have a whole armada at our backs, but..." the transhuman slid down the tree, wrapping her arms around her knees. "It's hard to fight a war when the enemy has an endless supply of bodies. We can't go back to earth and tell people what it's really like, so we can't stop the Angels from amassing more souls. We lost that particular battle, and it's cost us dearly."

Jade - Female - Human - Tags: Five Seven

Jade silently listens and nods. It’s not what she meant by ‘alone’, if that were the case Jade wouldn’t have an idea what that would be like. But it still seems the transhuman needs to get this off her chest. When she’s done Jade asks “what would telling the humans change?” She fidgets a little in her spot “people still die. It’s not something they can help.” The concept and gruesomeness of this particular war Five Seven seems to be facing is a tough one to swallow. The lies and death, being told your safe when you’re not. Jade lets out a sigh

~I don't know about you, but I think Creation is pretty special~
~Check out my Art~
~If you like the Warriors series, please PM me for a club~
SarahStuffies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: “Refugees of our worlds?” Fandom/OC Story RP: ~MMELT~ CL

Postby Stealthlock » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:34 am

Torsolus / Male / Hominid / Form / Tags: Richter

“Is Maria a friend of yours? Family?”

Maybe this Allucard person is powerful. Richter can hold his own here, in this strange setting. If he trusts Allucard, maybe he and Maria have a chance to be safe.
~Jesus loves you btw :D~
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:40 am

Xilsa - Female - Tags: Tails

Xilsa smiled softly, recalling Nia. "She's very kind... and she smiles almost all the time. She always wants to help others out, even though she doesn't know what she wants for herself yet.... Nia taught me a lot about her world and helped me fit in. She was my first friend." Xilsa looked at Tails for a moment before asking him, "What about you? I'm sure you have someone you want to get back to as well."
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Shoot me trades :)
Now Playing: x
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx
──────
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆:
───────────

───────────
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Knuckles the Echidna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geno » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Tails / Male / Fox / Form / Tags: Xilsa
    "Yeah," he replied, looking back at the darkening sky. "Sonic's kind of like your friend, actually. He was my first friend, and took me in as his brother... he's the best brother anyone could ask for!" His smile grew, but it soon grew concerned as his thoughts wandered to the current situation. "Back in that lab, we found a list of future targets. His name was on there, and... I hope he's okay. No, I know he's okay. He's the best hero the world has known. If there's anyone that can take down this Endmaker, it's him!" By the end of his words, his grin reappeared, and his eyes shone with admiration. He would always have complete confidence in his brother, even when things seemed hopeless. But things aren't hopeless right now. With the group's combined effort, Tails knew they would be sure to find a way to stop this evil scheme and return home to their friends safely.
geno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:01 am

Xilsa - Female - Tags: Tails

"You really look up to him..." Xilsa concluded aloud, listening to Tails talk fondly of Sonic. "But don't forget that you're capable of great things too. I think you could be a good hero as well."

Knuckles - Male - Tags: Tails, Xilsa

Knuckles walked up, patting Tails on the back in a friendly manner. "It looks like you two are getting along fine! You think our mysterious new friend is alright, then, Tails?"
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx
──────
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆:
───────────

───────────
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Knuckles the Echidna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarWithRockDots » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:45 am

X - Richter Belmont - Tags: Torsolus

"Yeah, she's family," Richter responded with a warm smile.

"You see, several years ago, Dracula was resurrected," he explained, his smile fading. "His forces wreaked havoc, raiding villages and capturing maidens. Annette was among those captured... They left her hometown of Aljiba in blazing ruins."

He gave his head a small, brief shake.

"Anyway, another one of the villages they targeted was Maria's hometown." A particular glimmer of sadness and anger appeared in his eyes. "Maria was only twelve years old at the time. Both of her parents were killed... Apparently, she tried to fight the monsters herself, but ended up being captured and brought to Dracula's castle. That's where I found her," he continued. "I rescued her on my way to save Annette and confront Dracula. She wanted to come with me and help out, actually... Apparently, she had met Annette, who told her all about me," he recalled fondly, unable to help laughing a little. "I tried to stop her, but she was so eager and insistent... I had no choice but to let her tag along. Fortunately, with her powers, she was fine. Thank goodness."

Richter breathed a near-inaudible sigh. "Anyway, after Dracula was defeated, I vowed to be Maria's protector. She came back with me and was adopted by the Belmont family, making us brother and sister," he finished, smiling once more and looking off into the distance. "I must say, she's definitely grown and matured a lot in the years since." His expression gained a more deeply thoughtful tone. "She had to embark on a very difficult quest of her own about a year or two ago. The castle ended up reappearing. I... wasn't there to help her." His voice wavered, especially at this last sentence, as if swerving around some troubling and painful details.
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geno » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:49 pm

Tails / Male / Fox / Form / Tags: Xilsa, Knuckles
    He eagerly nodded at Xilsa's first comment, stopping when he heard the second. "Ah, thanks," he replied quietly, tails twirling with minds of their own. "I've done some stuff on my own before, but I just think we're better as a team. Individually strong, but together unstoppable!" He flashed a grin-- "Thank you. You also have amazing capabilities-- the barrier you created was so cool! When we get back home, I hope you don't mind if I try to recreate it for the Tornado. It could be really handy, especially when chasing down--"

The sudden pat on his back startled him, and he spun around to see the familiar face of his red friend. Tails hadn't seen the echidna around and had assumed he'd wandered off somewhere. He knew Knuckles had a love for nature stemmed from the sights on his homeland, Angel Island. He wasn't exactly the most sociable person, especially when Sonic and Tails had first met him. The situation was a bit ironic, considering Knuckles had been the 'mysterious friend' once, who had no patience for the supposed thieves on his island.

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked. "Well, I know how Five-Seven feels about her-- sorry, Xilsa-- but one more teammate can never hurt. It can only make us stronger! Besides, she's super cool." He turned back towards the girl. "I bet you've done some awesome things back in your world with your magic!"
geno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:56 pm

Xilsa - Female - Tags: Tails, Knuckles

Xilsa shrugged, thinking through her whole past. That's.. complicated. "The last place I was, I was with other magic wielders, so... Pretty par for the course, actually. Before I met them, a long time ago, though, Magic was more of a curse to me... I've done terrible things and I've hurt many people, but I've been trying to make up for that in my new Home." Now that she was on a new planet in a new world though, she thought, it was almost like she was in the same spot she was in several years ago. Alone, banished, and confused. At least she was slightly more sociable now.
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx
──────
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆:
───────────

───────────
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Knuckles the Echidna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stealthlock » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:58 pm

Torsolus / Male / Hominid / Form / Tags: Richter

Torsolus listened to Richter talking about Maria, about how many times there’d been trouble for Maria, how many times that trouble was overcome....

He kept nodding like he was listening, but anyone could tell his mind was starting to wander.

Trouble comes, trouble goes...
Evil rises, evil is defeated...
Loved ones in danger, loved ones safe...
....again and again and again....

“How does it end?”

His voice was quiet, only audible by accident. But it had the small tone of a scared child, pleading for comfort.

“Oh, gosh....how does it end?”

He didn’t LOOK up at Richter, sitting at almost twice Torsolus’ height, but his deep black eyes and shaky lips seemed to beg for an answer.

“When it all ends, will it end happily, or sadly...??”
~Jesus loves you btw :D~
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: “Refugees of our worlds?” Fandom/OC Story RP: ~MMELT~ O&

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:08 am

TH-3157||Female||Transhuman||Tags: Jade
    "Angels and demons get their power from human emotion," 3157 explained. "Demons use negative emotion, angels use positive emotion. It was supposed to be incentive for angels to make Heaven a happy place, but..." the transhuman paused, rubbing the patch or cybernetics around her throat. "Keeping that many people happy is hard. People think they're going to get everything they could ever want when they go to heaven. That they'll see all their friends, that they'll never have to worry about anything ever again. That's not how it works anymore. Heaven is the core of an angel, a mask over your face forcing you to sing its praises. You can't be sad. It won't let you. If you try to escape, if you can even work up the willpower to want to escape..." 3157 held up her hand, flexing her cybernetic fingers. "Well, there's a reason I look the way I do. If we could tell people, show them what their faith was getting them, maybe we could cut off the angels' supply. As it is, they've got a never-ending stream of faithful marching happily to their eternal enslavement."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me