MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

Postby koi.fish » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:45 am

When Newt had finished his sketch, he had set the canvas aside to paint later. "I wonder how the other heroes are faring with their normal lives," the British teenager sighed. "Maybe they aren't as confused or concerned as I am. Maybe I'm just overthinking this."
"You know, you could just relax and be ready for the next akuma attack. If you worry about it you might not be able to fight properly," the wolf kwami advised. "Try think about that study session you and that girl will be having soon. You could consider it a date." Howll added. But she doesn't like me in that way. Does she? Brianna seemed to like Alpha though. And here I am overthinking again. For now, the ash-blond had decided to heed his kwami's advice and try to relax to clear his mind if something bad happened again.

((I'm so sorry for being inactive for so long. I had writer's block and I had my tests.))
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:27 am

Brianna decided to walk away from the school. She was just glad their first akuma attack hadn’t been very strong. “Your enemies will get stronger but don’t worry. You will too! Just keep working as a team like you did when you defeated Phantrum.” Duusu said. Before she knew what she was doing Brianna had her phone ready to call Newt. She thought they should study as much as possible. Never know when a pop quiz could happen. She called Newt, heart racing. She thought of Newt as a really good friend. And at the same time she kind of had a small crush on Alpha.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:29 pm

The phone vibrated on Newt’s bedside table as he attempted to clear his mind. The ash-blond boy didn’t think much of it until he glanced at the phone and spotted Brianna’s name on the screen. Newt quickly got upright and snatched his phone, fumbling with it for a bit until he managed to hit the accept button. “Hello?” He asked tentatively. The British teenager immediately mentally kicked himself. Why would I say that? And besides she’s only me about the study session. I think. But it’s only a call as friends she’s not going to ask me out or anything. And I’m overthinking again. He waited for a response anxiously as he heard his kwami snigger at him.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:18 pm

“Hey Newt. So...I was wondering....if your not busy do you want to study a bit then maybe go get some ice cream?” Brianna asked. Why did I suggest ice cream? It’s not a date. Just a simple treat for a good job studying. Perfectly normal. she thought. She could hear Duusu chuckling as she waited for a response. Her heart was racing faster, and she was blushing.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊

15∙female∙honeystorm
tagged; adrianna
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
karissa was drifting through paris, enjoying her day off. despite the fact it was her home, she still had tons of fun going around to small shops and cafes, or taking pictures of smaller attractions. granted, it did get old at some point. and that point was nearing. so, what's the next best thing? taking a small nature break.

much to her surprise, karissa saw a familiar face. one of her classmates. now, the common courtesy in her head told her to leave the girl alone. she was clearly doing something, and to karissa, she looked deep in thought. however, she couldn’t kick the urge to say something. so, she made her way to the steps, tapping the girl on the shoulder. ”hey! adrianna, right?” she beamed. they’d never talked much, at least not in her memory, but it couldn’t hurt to try talking to her.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Merrle honestly had no idea what to do with her girl. Not that the little feathered being would ever give up on the young model though, in fact just the opposite was true. So help her the Kwami was willing to do what it took to help the young bluenette through this rough patch and every other one she encountered as long as her Miraculous was in Adrianna's possesion. Plus the Crow was many things but she was nothing if not stubborn and determined once her mind was made up on something. The dark haired teen may have been the tiny Crow's very first owner but that didn't matter. There were a few good positive traits locked up in that tiny dark feathery body of the God of Mischeif if one took the time too look. Just like Nightingale, for her appearances and attitude, really wasn't all that bad either. "Adrianna...", but the Kwami never got to finish having to quickly duck into the purse to avoid being seen by another teen walking towards them trying to get her girl's attention.

Speaking of Adrianna was seemingly snapped from her inner thoughts-induced haze hearing someone calling to her. Not her kwami but someone else though still distinctly female as well as familiar somewhat. Her free hand went instinctivly to her bag pushing it closer to her side. The other rested her pencil on her work-in-progress as the teen looked up in the direction of the new voice. Adrianna really wasn't all that surprised to see another young teen who, so assumed by the familiarity, was a student at her school. After all despite counting this place as her personal special thinking spot, the Gardens of the Trocadero were actually a public place. A public place and one that wasn't uncommonly visited by young Parisians or families. Giving the blonde a warm welcoming smile, "Uh yeah. I'm Adrianna and you seem familiar so I'm guessing we go to the same school or is my guess just a poor guess? I've seen a ton of people out and around today.", she said giving Karissa her attention.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:26 am

Newt’s heartbeat instantly sped up quicker when Brianna had asked him out for ice-cream after their study session. “Sure... yeah. Uh. Should... should we meet up at... at your place or... or mine?” he stammered. It’s not a date. I know that. She probably doesn’t like me in that way. So... so why do I sound so nervous and pathetic? The ash-blond teenager didn’t know what else to say. The gray kwami floated up to his owner and whispered a few things on what to say next. Newt was so relieved for Howll giving him a tip that the British teenager instantly made a mental note to give his wolf kwami extra food later. “Is noon ok with you?” Newt asked as normally as he could.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:49 am

“How about we meet up at your place?” Brianna said. She felt like a bird stuck in a cage and wanted to get out. She wondered what Newt’s place was like. “Yeah noon is fine.” She said, grinning. Wow this wasn’t so bad. Who knew asking Newt to study would be this easy? Brianna thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:34 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚊

15∙female∙honeystorm
tagged; open
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"oh, yeah! your guess is correct!" karissa smiled. she felt like she'd been a bit of surprise: which wouldn't be too outlandish. she did just randomly say hello out of the blue. "sorry if i interrupted something, but i recognized you and thought i'd say something!" she added, slightly laughing.
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:56 pm

“Yeah, sure,” the ash-blond boy replied when Brianna had mentioned meeting up at his house. He couldn’t help but let a huge smile spread across his face. Well that was easy. Newt has said his goodbyes and put his phone down, enjoying the fact that he and Brianna would be studying together. It may not be a date but at least he would be spending time with the older Noir sister. He headed off to find some food for Howll and decided that he would clean his already-tidy room later.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me