MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

Postby koi.fish » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:02 pm

((I’m assuming that it’s the end of the school day and the students are out doing their own things based on Ember’s post.))

The British boy walked home anxiously, wondering if everyone in the school was alright. “Howll, Brianna was at the school when the Phantrum was akumatized. I hope you’re not that hungry because I think we should go check on her,” Newt told his kwami. The auditions would have to wait. He knew that the other students were most likely to be fine because he didn’t see anyone else at the building. “Are you sure that you don’t want to ask Mr. Belmont if it’s not too late to audition? I originally thought you only wanted to be part of the play to spend more time with Brianna,” the gray kwami sniggered. The ash-blond boy felt heat rush to his cheeks at the remark. Was that true? Sure he wanted to be part of the play to act but perhaps that wasn’t the only reason.

After the long walk to the Noir manor, Newt took a deep breath. I’m only going to ask if Brianna is alright. He knocked on the door and waited for a response.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:42 am

A knock on the door made Brianna jump out of her chair and run towards the door. Maybe it was her sister, seeing as the younger sibling hadn’t gone home when she had. Brianna opened the door to find Newt standing outside the door. “Hi Newt.” Brianna said with a smile. Seriously is that all I can say?! she thought. “Would you like to come in?” She offered.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:06 am

“Uh, hi to you too Brianna,” the ash-blond teenager replied slightly nervously. Just relax. Everything is going to be fine. You’re just talking to a classmate. No big deal. But despite his mental advice, Newt’s heart was still racing. He felt Howll laugh silently in his jacket pocket but it was discreet enough for the older Noir sister not to notice. When Brianna offered for Newt to come in, he replied with,”If it’s not too much trouble then I suppose I would,” he said to Brianna. The British teenager was so nervous that every part of him was filled with worry. Luckily, he was a good enough actor to cover up some of the anxiety.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:22 am

“Crazy that an akuma attacked the school. Good thing I managed to hide from the Phantrum. He probably would have akumatized me. Those heroes are pretty cool. They make a great team. Although I really like Alpha. He’s so cool.” Okay stop talking. Stop talking about heroes. she mentally scolded herself. “I wonder if it’s a good idea to do the play now...I worked hard on the music. I think we should still do it.” She said smiling.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:21 pm

The ash-blond teenager nodded in reply. “Yeah. I can’t believe that someone was akumatized after all these years. And I’m glad... I’m glad that you’re alright,” Newt said in response. When he heard Brianna tell him she liked Alpha and how cool the British teenager’s alter-ego was, Newt almost stopped being nervous. Almost. She likes me! But as Alpha of course. Maybe I can talk to her without being anxious and nervous as Alpha? That probably won’t work. I’m always nervous around her. Except for when we talk as friends. When Newt finally drifted back into the real world from his thoughts, he realized that the Noir sister had been talking about the play. “Oh yes. I think that if we do the play, people would be distracted from negative emotions because they’re so focused on it. And I’m sure you worked hard on the music,” he said.

((So is Newt inside the manor or is he still outside?))
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:51 am

(Inside. Brianna didn’t want him to wait outside as they talked.)

“That’s right. The more positive the people at the play, the less likely we will have another akuma attack. That’s what I think at least. The play will be a perfect way to keep them positive.” Brianna smiled softly, before her face grew somewhat concerned. “Have you seen Adrianna? She hasn’t come home yet.” She said. Taking out her phone she sent a quick text to her sister. Adrianna are you alright please tell me your okay. Surely her sister was okay. “We should study together sometime. We would have our homework done faster, and two heads are better than one.” Brianna said, chuckling softly. Not a date date...Just a study date. Nothing wrong with that. she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:52 pm

-please don't just take over the rp and wait next time guys. I will be posting a time skip to morning soon.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Time skip to next day-

"Are you still stuck on yesterday? You're going to drive yourself birdie if you can't let it go Adrianna, besides we came here because it's a beautiful day out and to celebrate. You took my advice and we won after all.", came Merrle's soft feminine voice as the small Crow poked her feather head from her owner's plush purse. Her dull indigo eyes staring up at the young teen with her head titlted curiously to the side. Honestly Merrle had no idea what was going on with Adrianna all of a sudden when she had been this way since early morning. While it had not been easy to subdue and defeat Phantrum. The villian, who turned out to be a disgruntled student Adrianna knew as Adolphe and the school's residant drama king, proving more of a challenge then anticipated was still defeated. The Akuma was still freed and purified. The victim was saved and, over all, everything was pretty well again. "It was your first try Adrianna and it was good for a first. I was expecting more of a fail but boy did you prove this Kwami wrong!"

But the girl in question didn't answer the little god back. Instead she stared blankly at the open sketchbook in her lap. Her pencil poised to continue it's work but not moving leaving it a work in progress. Nightingale was unable to repair damage feom a supervillian even if she could deakumatize them. As such Collège Françoise Dupont was shut down for repairs for a few days giving faculty and students a few extra days off...to the thrill of the young Parisian minds. Adrianna had decided to make a day trip to her favorite spot in the large city as a result...the Jardins du Trocadéro and settle herself on it's steps to pass the daylight hours. Meanwhile the tiny God of Mischeif's words lost on her as her mind wondered back to the previous day. The blunette's mind wondering back to the battle with Phantrum at the school-turned-paris-opera-house thanks to the Akumatized victim's powers. "The first act.", said Adrianna under her breath not looking up from her in progress work, "He said Phantrum was only the first act and Nightingale struggled against him. My vision showed me I could deevilize Akumas but still..." Images of dark feathers and rusting iron bars crumbling away into rust dust, along with snapping fraying ropes and crumbling stone filled her line of sight. The young hero had been so worked up that for five minutes bad things happened around her. She was lucky that the other four Miraculous Holders took off when they did because of it while she remained behind under the opera house where the bad luck could be contained away from others until it's limit was reached. Then she transformed back to the Crow and left once safe. "Why does Nightingale feel like she was more a threat then the actual baddie was?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:26 pm

The next day, Newt had thought back to when he was at Brianna Noir's manor. He accepted the invitation of studying with her and was excited but partially nervous; despite the thrilling idea of studying with Brianna, he was still worked up about the akuma attack. "Why would the butterfly miraculous holder decide to strike now? Out of all the other times when someone was upset, why now?" the young teenager asked his kwami. But Howll only shrugged. "Beats me. But look on the bright side, kid. You won. And you have that date with the girl you like," the gray being laughed although Newt didn't look amused. "This is serious, Howll. What if Hawk Moth akumatizes someone again? Then we'll be like Carapace, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, Chat Noir and Ladybug. I don't think we're ready to be fighting big things like the previous heroes," the ash-blond teenager retaliated, only to see the wolf kwami give him a sympathetic look. "If you won this time then you can win again. Paris can't do much without all of you. And aren't the nighttime patrols enough practice for you? Why don't you just draw something to take your mind off of it?" Howll asked. Newt simply let out a sigh and nodded, grabbing an empty canvas and sketching very lightly what seemed to be a lake and and mountain. He just hoped that he wouldn't sub-consciously draw and opera house or all the Parisian miraculous holders.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:20 am

“No school for a while. What should I do with the time off?” Brianna sighed. “Why not try an actual date since you are caught up in your school work.” Duusu suggested. “A date? Does he even like me that way?” Brianna took a deep breath to keep herself from yelling. The older Noir was staring at the destroyed school but at a safe distance so she wouldn’t get hurt. “Why couldn’t Nightingale fix it?” She whispered.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me