MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

Postby koi.fish » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:18 pm

Listening contently, Newt nodded every so often to imply to her that he heard what she was saying while taking small sips of the tea he made. She sounds a lot like she knows what she’s saying. Perhaps she could be a miraculous holder? No. That doesn’t sound right. Her parents are the famous Marinette Dupain-Cheng Noir and Adrien Noir. I don’t think that they would let their oldest daughter go out and save Paris. But at Brianna’s next words, Newt nearly fell out of his chair. Luckily he made look like it was a pure accident and not an accident caused by surprise. “Oh Alpha? He looks like the kind of guy that’s pretty secretive. I don’t think that he’d tell anyone who he is...” the British miraculous wielder trailed off.

[Shall we say time-skip to after the study session and then they’re out on the streets of Paris to get ice-cream? I don’t know how study seasons work]
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:41 pm

(Sure! Me either)

After the study session was over Brianna thought an ice cream would be nice. After she bought her ice cream she started getting lost in thought once again. Why would I think I should tell a single person my identity. Okay maybe I’ll eventually tell Newt, just not anytime soon. “This ice cream is great. It’s a perfect day for it.” She said.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:07 pm

wolfrunner wrote:
wolfrunner wrote:The dark haired teen shook her head smiling, "Don't worry about it, you didn't interrupt anything at all. I was just doing some sketching and lost my train of thought but you snapped me out of it. Thanks for that." A hand tapped the sketchbook resting on her lap a few times to get her point across to the new arrival. She didn't want Karissa to feel as though she wasn't wanted there. Truth was this other girl was a nice distraction from what thoughts she had going on in her head at the moment. A welcomed well timed distraction that is at that. "I come here a lot because my place isn't far from here and it's the perfect place for inspiration. Getting to see some people from school here is like a big fat bonus.", said Adrianna in explanation.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:01 pm

The sweltering heat of the sun beat down upon the streets of Paris, making Newt’s forehead bead with sweat. An ice-cream seemed like the perfect remedy for the weather, with Brianna no less. He had just bought his ice-cream from the famous André after he listened to the entrepreneur talk about the dark chocolate-flavoured desert to match the older Noir sister’s eyes and hair. His mind began to slightly regret saying that Alpha was secretive though. Perhaps he should tell her? But that might put her in danger. He’d just have to wait and see. “I heard that you were doing the music for the school play, it’s not too overwhelming is it? I could help you if you’d like,” Newt offered, trying to start a friendly conversation.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:22 pm

“I would be very grateful for the help.” The oldest Noir smiled at Newt. “Honestly working on the music by myself, it just feels like a lot of pressure.” She added. “With you helping we should finish just in time for the play. It might be a while before I ever watch this play again. I mean after what happened with that akuma. I heard it was like living and acting in a real drama movie. I’m just glad the show is still going on.” Thank goodness. I don’t think he suspects I’m Princess Peacock. But I hate that I can’t tell Newt. Being a hero is exhausting work, yet I don’t mind. she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:03 pm

Nodding to show that he was listening, Newt then replied to her. “Sure, just tell me when we can meet up again to work on it. But I agree with you. The Phantrum episode must’ve been terrifying for the civilians near the school. Not to mention how the heroes must’ve felt when they battled him. I wonder if they go to our school though. It must be worse to have to put up with the play right after,” the British teenager responded. Well, at least I sound clueless enough to pretend that I wasn’t at the akuma attack. I wonder what’s next now that Hawk Moth, or another villain, has showed up out of the blue. I guess that I won’t be doing an opera for a very long time after this. Perhaps I could still be in the play though. It might help keep my mind off of things like spending time with Brianna does.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:50 pm

“How are you doing with your lines for the play? Being in a play you need to have them memorized for the show. Maybe I could help you, if you want.” Brianna said. Sure she liked this opera but after this she didn’t want to see another one for a long time. She finished her ice cream smiling at Newt. Thank goodness I haven’t said a single bird pun. Then he’d find out for sure. I mean yeah I look so unlike me when I transform but Newt is far from dumb. He’s smart, funny, sweet cute. Oh gosh. I am totally crushing on him! Brianna thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:23 am

“It’s going great! Back in London I used to love sitting in the opera houses and watching the play take place. It was so surreal to six-year-old me. Perhaps we could go to your house so that we could help each other with our things, seeing as I’d don’t ya know, have a piano,” he replied. Newt had also finished his ice-cream as his thought wandered yet again. I wonder if I look like me when I transform. I don’t really have time to look at a mirror when I’m helping save the city. “And about the miraculous heroes, I do have a few assumptions to who is who by looking at their appearance. But of course all of my ideas are just theories,” the British teenager said.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:31 am

Newt wants to go to my house! It’s not a date. Just helping with the play. We are friends. Nothing more...right? Brianna thought. “Sure we can go to my place. I don’t mind hearing your theories. Who do you think Nightingale is? I’ve always enjoyed the opera as well, but since the school got turned into a opera house...I may not want to see one after we are done with the play.” She said, smiling. “Would you like to get started on preparing for the play at my place?” She asked as they had already studied and were pretty much ready for school to start back up.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:57 am

“Oh, uh, great!” he replied, while walking along with Brianna to her house, or rather, mansion. What if I’m not allowed to be in their home? Mister and Missus Noir are famous fashion designers and models. Why would they let me spend time with their daughter? And Brianna is way too good for me. She’s kind and sweet and smart and gentle and... Oh. I suppose I really do like her. That’s just another reason for her parents to not let me be with her. Maybe I’m overthinking it. Maybe I should just relax.
“I agree about not wanting to see another opera for a long time though. And about my theories. I’m not sure why, but I feel like your sister Adrianna is Nightingale. I-I don’t mean to be rude or anything but they do look very similar. With the black hair and all,” he added. Newton had his hands in the pockets of jacket, trying his best not to look nervous but that was thrown out of the window when they reached Brianna’s mansion home. At least he managed to cover up his nervousness quite well.
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx