MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:19 pm

“Yeah who knows how long the heroes have been around. Maybe hundreds of years.” Brianna said. Technically kwamis have been around for a very long time according to Duusu she thought. “Almost makes you wonder if any of them go to our school. I doubt it though.” She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:07 pm

wolfrunner wrote:The dark haired teen shook her head smiling, "Don't worry about it, you didn't interrupt anything at all. I was just doing some sketching and lost my train of thought but you snapped me out of it. Thanks for that." A hand tapped the sketchbook resting on her lap a few times to get her point across to the new arrival. She didn't want Karissa to feel as though she wasn't wanted there. Truth was this other girl was a nice distraction from what thoughts she had going on in her head at the moment. A welcomed well timed distraction that is at that. "I come here a lot because my place isn't far from here and it's the perfect place for inspiration. Getting to see some people from school here is like a big fat bonus.", said Adrianna in explanation.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Newt laughed. “Yeah. I guess only the miraculous holders know,” he replied. But Howll told me that although he was as old as the ladybug and black cat kwamis , some of them are only slightly more than a decade old. “I don’t know some people look fairly similar to the miraculous heroes. Like-“ but before the British teenager could finish his sentence, they were already at his apartment. Newt carefully unlocked it and swung it wide open. “After you m’lady,” he said, faking a bow.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:41 pm

“Thank you, you are such a gentleman.” Brianna smiled. Newt really was sweet. M’lady...isn’t that what Cat Noir called Ladybug... she thought. “Who do you think is the leader of this group of heroes? I bet it’s Alpha. I mean I’ve only seen him on the news but isn’t the lead wolf in a pack of wolves called an Alpha?” Gah he probably thinks I talk too much. But he seems nice. Newt doesn’t think I talk to much...right? she thought. She walked inside and waited for Newt. “It’s lovely.” She commented.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:26 am

“Uh, thanks,” the ash-blond boy replied, feeling his cheeks heat up. Newt had entered the room and silently closed the door behind him. Suddenly, he had a though. I just called Brianna what Chat Noir called Ladybug. What if she thinks I’m in love with her now? Even if I am, that’s still embarrassing. Maybe I can pretend that I had no idea that Chat called Ladybug ‘m’lady’ and say that it’s just a name I made up on the spot? Luckily, Newt was snapped out of his thoughts by Brianna’s statement. He didn’t really think that she talked too much; but nevertheless he wouldn’t mind it either way. If she talked a lot then it meant that she trusted him enough to tell him her thoughts and if she didn’t talk that much then it meant that she was comfortable in silence with him. To the British teenager, both were signs of good friendship.
“Weeeeell, there isn’t really a leader in my opinion. I feel like they’re all equal. All of them had an equal part of saving the akuma victim. And the peacock heroine has the word Princess in her name and princesses have quite a lot of power,” he replied. At Brianna’s remark, Newt felt himself blushing even more but he quickly managed to make the heat from his cheeks go away. “Thanks. My room is upstairs but we can do our homework here if you like,” he told her.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:39 am

He called me Princess! Why did I call myself Princess Peacock when I first transformed?! Does he know? Brianna relaxed when Newt had mentioned studying here. “I don’t mind studying here.” She said as she smiled. She could image Duusu trying very hard not to laugh at her. Luckily the kwami was asleep. “If you ask me I think the team should work together. That crow heroine...Nightingale seems a bit like a loner. There was hardly much of her in the photos from the attack. At least in the end they all saved Paris. I trust them to keep doing that.” She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:20 pm

Of course, like all of the other miraculous holders, Newt did not know who was who with the heroes but he did have a few assumptions and suspicions like that one broody and annoying crow reminded him of a charismatic and sweet girl from his class but they surely couldn’t be the same person. The ash-blond miraculous wielder decided right then that ‘Princess’ was a better nickname than ‘M’lady’ because after all, a certain feline saviour of Paris had already used it. At Brianna’s words, Newt nodded said,”Sure. Can I get you a drink or a snack?” as he walked over to the dining table and pulled out a chair for the Noir girl and politely gestured for her to sit.
When he heard Brianna’s opinion on the miraculous team and Nightingale, Newt replied. “Yeah. According to wolf hero on the news, he mentioned that the crow heroine was fairly headstrong and reckless. And I would also assume that she would stick closer to the team seeing as she was the one who de-evilized the akuma,” he agreed. “But you’re right, at least nobody got hurt and Paris is alright. But from the little footage of Princess Peacock, I think that she’s very brave,” Newt added but although he liked Princess Peacock, she was only a friend or partner to him. His heart truly lied with Brianna.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:36 am

Brianna tried hard not to blush. He thinks I’m brave! That’s sweet.“Yeah she does seem pretty brave. And she can make her own akuma that does not seem to be evil.”She sat down with Newt. “I’ll have water please.” Brianna said, hoping Newt would think nothing of the slight blush on her cheeks. Maybe he would think she was a bit warm?
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:26 pm

As Brianna talked about Princess Peacock and her powers, Newt didn’t notice her blushing. The weather was quite warm outside anyways. He walked over to the kitchen counter and poured a glass of water for the guest. He went back to the table and put it down for her. “Do you think that the other heroes know each others’ identities though?” he asked wondering if everyone else knew who was who except for him.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:26 am

“I don’t know. But if I were a hero I’d want to keep my identity secret. The akumas would probably target the people I care about and I don’t think the actual hero’s would want that happening. Why couldn’t I just tell one person? I want to tell Newt but I can’t. He’d worry about me whenever an akuma attacked. Which is kind of sweet. Okay calm down Brianna. If an akuma appears while you are with him just tell him and nobody else. she smiled and drank the water. It certainly helped the blush fade. “I do wish I could learn Alpha’s identity. He’s really cool. And I wouldn’t tell anyone who he was...” she said the thought out loud.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me