the apocalypse | multifandom | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

••

Postby Reiji » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:13 pm

[ ∆ ] Adagio
      male • 4000+ • vainglory • tags ∆ ryuji, malour

When the boy had came to his feet and exclaimed how he felt fine, Adagio was glad that his powers still worked in this realm but what came out of the boy's mouth upset him immediately. Upset would be understating it as he was insulted, so much that even he, who is usually serene, frowned in disdain. Mortals are ignorant and while he could shrug this off as adolescent's immaturity, the boy should've at least be kinder to his savior. Too much rage in one's body could corrupt them faster than any other source of evil and this boy's already too full of it. "I am Ra, the god of Sun. I cast the light that brightens the day, vanquish the darkness that blankets the earth, I created the soil and nature with my own blood and you dare to call me a shadow?" His wings spread themselves even bigger in anger, expanding so much that it had become twice as big as they usually are, their shadow making him look even bigger than he already is. Adagio sighed, letting his wings fall to his side as he placed his hand on his temple, rubbing it. There was no use in educating a brat, his time was better spent on other things. He looked around the city and recalled what he saw while he was soaring through the sky. "Granted, this is not my realm. There is no churn here, but I could feel a dangerous threat crawling. The earth is suffering." Adagio's voice had a sad hum to it as he felt sympathy towards the land. Then again, he sees this happen often. Civilizations falling and new humans making settlements, things like that. Even though it is a common occurrence, that does not mean it couldn't still make him feel a bit of empathy. "I'm fine by myself, but I do enjoy the company in the right crowd. However, don't get used to me covering up for your mistakes." Adagio bluntly said, assuming that really the only reason the boy proposed that idea was because of his powers. Anything that they want, humans take, greed in the core of their hearts. Even if he didn't think that, Adagio was very used to humans being selfish so he still had the feeling of unease when humans are involved.

Adagio listened of the girl's assurance that it wasn't his fault for being so careless, while her eyes were glaring at him. How kind. "We got off on the wrong foot, haven't we? I admit you caught me in a bad mood, I must apologize for my words earlier. Shall we restart?" Adagio apologized. He was aware of his behavior but he didn't mean anything bad with his words. There was no malicious intent but he knows how sensitive humans can be. It's actually quite admirable that the girl talked back, defending her companion. Adagio eventually made up for it, in any way. Stripped away from his favorite being does make him a little iffy. "Call me Adagio. Ra is the title humans gave me but it's way too self-indulgent, even for me." The Seraphim introduced himself, his voice back to their lovely tone. While he did so, he was caught off guard by the loud purr-chuff of a small, running creature from the rubbles. It must have been hiding due to the strange environment. It leaped up to him and rubbed against him, as cats do. "And this little girl is Sekhmet." Adagio gently laughed at the energy radiating from Sekhmet, happy that his little darling was brought here as well. 'Did you miss me darling? Did you? Who's the fiercest lion in the underworld? You are!' The usually graceful god babied the lion cub that had it's stomach up while sitting between his thighs. He ignored that he was surrounded by people, only happy that he was re-united with his beloved. At least, he won't be completely friend-less in this new world. "What would your names be?" Adagio asked, regaining his composure. One hand was still tending to the cub in his embrace.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the apocalypse | multifandom | o&a

Postby snapshot » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:58 am

ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕒𝕖𝕝 𝔸𝕘𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕠𝕟
---
male | 1,219 (appears 20) | wood-elf | Lord of the Rings | location - starting point | tags - Juno
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Calanfael observed as the girl opened her weapons. They were rather peculiar, but they seemed to be well crafted, and were certainly subtle. However, they also appeared to be close-range weapons. "May I see one?" he asked, holding out a hand. It would help if he could inspect the items more closely, judge the weight and the material and craftsmanship. "Could you perhaps use them as throwing knives? It is usually preferable to take down an enemy before they are within stabbing range." If not, maybe he could teach her archery... if they could find wood with which he could carve a bow.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"choo-po" 003 | "memory" 004 | "harbinger" 002

Postby Kveykva » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Kveykva wrote:
    ──── Magetta
    】| Unspecified | Male | Dragon Ball Super | Tags: K-VRC
    𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚊, 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔
K-VRC, the smaller machine introduced itself. So it was just a construct. While that saddened Magetta slightly, he was still more than thrilled to have made a friend so quickly in the scary place. "K. VRC." He repeated. Magetta found it a bit of a mouthful to try and say, so he attempted to find a similar name to call his friend by. "K-K-K-K?" It sounded almost like a stutter, but the metalman rather liked the sound of it. He nodded and tilted his head to K-VRC to see how the orange construct took to the nickname. Hopefully he liked it. With their introductions now complete, the metallic duo still had the elephant in the room to handle: what now? They were both trapped in... wherever this was (he'd noted earlier that K-VRC had a map as well) and they'd need to work together to get back home. K-VRC took the initiative, asking if Magetta would like to try and help him find a "safe place" mentioned in the letter. Is that what it said? The metalman pulled his own piece of paper from his waist and read it over again, in vain of course. If there was a safe place, Magetta felt like it would be the best destination for the two. Once they got there, they could start figuring out how to try and leave. It made enough sense to him. The metal martial artist nodded to his tiny orange companion in agreement, offering him a hand for him to climb on so Magetta could carry him. With such short legs, he doubted K-VRC would be able to keep up with his strides. Once he had K-VRC perched on his shoulder like a parrot, a deep sighing groaned from Magetta's midsection. He was hungry.

──── Forgotten & Soul
    】| Child | Agender | Binding of Isaac | Tags: Casia Quintillian
    𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 x 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢
The Soul's diplomacy seemed to have paid off. The odd creature introduced herself as Casia Quintillian, a rather interesting name the two hadn't ever heard anything like. Then again, names like "Steven" and "Tammy" were far more common. She agreed to give the Forgotten a second chance to work towards a less distrusting relationship. Caisa spoke with sense of importance that the skeleton and ghost equated to pride, but that aside, this new side of her was much nicer than the one where she was attacking them. Her continuation was rather odd, given that she was armed to the teeth, but the final bit proposed the question they'd all been thinking: would they join forces? The Forgotten had already considered the idea, and it was thrilled that Caisa sounded open to the idea. "I would love to..!" The Soul turned to the Forgotten, who nodded in a similar agreement. "This place may be a little scary, but it's so nice and warm here. I want to find that safe place; I can only imagine the Eden that must exist there." It was sure this safe place was a paradise. If this world wasn't heaven, the maybe the safe place was. Either way, the Forgotten could hardly contain its excitement at the thought. "I'll do what I can to help you." The Soul whispered before disappearing inside the Forgotten, who rested its bone club on its shoulder and clattered up to Caisa's side, craning its head back to look at her. The bony was smaller than she was, but it didn't let that bother it; for as long as she'd watch its back, the Forgotten would watch hers. It sat in wait for her to decided where to go next.

──── Nicholas Storm
    】| 56 | Male | OC | Tags: Levi Ackerman
    𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
Nicholas squinted as the other figure turned towards him, but he didn't get much more out of his cry for help. The man wore a distinctive uniform and carried two odd boxes on his hips, and Nick hoped whatever purpose they served was worth how ugly they looked. He found himself, grimacing until he realized the only other person he'd seen here was walking away from him. "Oi!" The necromancer shouted again, waving his arms. I know he can hear me, Nicholas thought, noticing the man occasionally glance back over his shoulder as he widened the space between them. "I see you ignoring me, ya walnut!" He huffed in exasperation, dropping his arms to his sides. Nicholas wouldn't get anywhere at this rate, and diplomacy was not easily accomplished by shouting thirty yards at your target. "Let's just hope I don't get stabbed. Or shot. Or both, knowing my luck." He took a step back, and it was almost though the world generation broke for a moment and he glitched through the ground. In reality, he'd stepped back into his own shadow and used it as a gateway to the other's, stepping coolly out from behind the man with a hand on his hip. "It is rude to walk away when someone's talking to you, you know." Nick swept an arm and a wing in tandem with one another in front of himself as he lowered into a bow, righting himself after a moment. "Nicholas Storm. Pleased to meet you, and please don't shoot me." He raised his hands semi protectively.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Malour felt a twinge of curiosity as Ryuji had mentioned “shadows”, wondering what he possibly could have meant. She figured it was a bad thing, by the way that he spoke of them. The only shadows she knew of were the ones that would be cast from light shining on an object. “Maybe they’re creatures from a planet that is outside our galaxy? It’s definitely a possibility. I don’t know which planet he is from.”

Before she could question Ryuji about it, the stranger was speaking in disdain. Ra, as he had now identified himself, seemed displeased with the fact that Ryuji had likened him to “shadows”, and claimed to be a god. “That explains the attitude, I suppose.” She thought, “I guess there’s no helping being slightly arrogant if you’re such a powerful being.”

“We won’t become dependent, if we can help it. Perhaps just until we can find a way to create an antidote for the poison.” She assured, although she was still annoyed by Ra’s superior attitude. This annoyance did not disappear, although it lessened slightly, as Ra apologized. “I apologize as well.” She sighed, “I was just stressed because I didn’t want Ryuji to die.” She was still a little displeased with him, but she decided not to let it show. when he said that his name was not Ra, but rather Adagio, she pursed her lips in confusion. “He just said he doesn’t like the name Ra, but he introduced himself under that name. A bit contradictory, if you ask me.”

Despite her agitation, Malour couldn’t help but find a small smile gracing her lips as Adagio introduced his companion. “Alright then, Adagio, Sekhmet.” She relaxed a little, and added after a moment, “My name is Malour.”
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

javier, 10k, k-vrc

Postby guar » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:23 am

Javier GarcíaTag; Negan

Javier studied the stranger closely, his gaze lingering on the baseball bat that they had with them; at least that meant the guy probably knew how to use it and defend himself, that was a relief. It would make finding the supposed safe place much easier if both of them knew how to protect themselves and fight whatever monsters were going to come their way during their travels. It was also relieving to see that the stranger didn’t take offense to the initial aggression that Javier had displayed, instead they offered a quick quip before continuing the conversation, answering the question Javier had asked. “Er, thanks.” He made a brief gesture towards the stranger’s weapon, “You too.” He continued, frowning when he heard that the two of them were in fact in the same situation with very limited information about what was going on other than the fact their best chance of survival was finding some safe haven that even the one responsible for bringing them here didn’t know where it was. What a confidence booster. Sighing, Javier dug his hand into a pocket where he had put the map that was provided when he first regained consciousness, pulling it out and unfolding it before studying the paper then the surrounding area. While the map was certainly helpful - something was better than nothing, after all - it was hard to make out exactly where he was starting, he presumed most people would probably be waking up in the same place so expected to find some more people that hopefully were better with maps than he was. He wasn’t sure if anybody else could do much better than he was, though, they had no idea exactly where the supposed oasis was located and there was no scale provided on the map so there was no telling how long it would take to get close to the safe place. Was that really the only way to get out of the wasteland and return to their own world? Javier wasn’t sure what to think, as soon as it came to travelling between worlds he figured he was in way over his head.

Considering he was to be expecting people from different worlds, apparently, Javier realised that brought multiple possibilities to the table; the biggest one being that there was a world where the walker virus wasn’t an issue. Some kind of alternate reality of some kind wasn’t too crazy to think of considering his current situation. His gaze lingered on the stranger for a moment, curious about what the story was with him before deciding against prying so early on when they didn’t even know each other’s names, let alone what their worlds were like. Clearing his throat when it came to mind that he had probably been staring for long enough, Javier briefly looked away before making eye contact with his new companion and shifting so that he was holding his bat with one hand, holding the other out for a handshake. If they were to be travelling together there was no harm in being civil, especially after a somewhat rocky start to the encounter. “I’m Javier, but people call me Javi.” He introduced himself, expecting the same from the other man.

10kTag; Ogata

The comment on how prepared he was prompted a nonchalant shrug from 10k, “Yeah, well, being stuck in the apocalypse for five years can do that to you.” The sniper responded, he watched closely as Ogata jumped from the building and contemplated his options; he could either follow suit and take the same method that the other sniper had done, or he could choose to be safer and return to the ladder that he had used to get to the top of the building. Standing at his full height, he slung his weapon over his shoulder and gave the surroundings one last look to ensure he didn’t miss anything; it’d be irritating to learn that something important was missed after leaving the decent vantage spot the two men found. The proposition from Ogata seemed like the better plan to take compared to just travelling alone, besides, the two of them had been getting along pretty well. Ogata certainly knew his way around combat which was an added bonus, besides, being alone after spending so long travelling in a group was going to be pretty jarring, even if travelling with Ogata wouldn’t be as exciting as it was with Operation Bite Mark. 10k didn’t mind it being more relaxed, though. There was obviously the added bonus of not having to put up with Murphy too. “Sure. It beats being alone.” He finally replied, nodding his head before making his way over to the ladder attached to the side of the building, carefully making his way down and dropping once he was only a fair distance from the ground, it wasn’t enough of a drop to hurt him but it beats trying to continue down the incredibly precarious ladder which seemed like it could give way at any moment after being used a couple of times. Brushing himself down, he reappeared from around the side of the building to reunite with Ogata, fixing the strap of his sniper rifle on his shoulder to make sure that it was secure. “Hard to find a safe place without any clue where it is, though.” During the apocalypse, especially the early days in Black Summer, there was always the talk of safe-havens that were protected and not under threat from the zombie virus. Of course, nothing good ever lasts, that was something everyone had to learn pretty quickly if they hoped to survive the apocalypse and 10k certainly understood it. Those places were always easy to find, though, there would be people talking about where they were or there would be signs when coming close to the safe-zones. It seemed like that wasn’t going to be the case now, though, especially if the one responsible for stealing people from their worlds and leaving them here wasn’t even sure where the safe-place was. It was going to be challenging to find, then. 10k sighed when he realised the latter, nothing ever came easy, it seemed. “What do you think the monsters are going to be like?” He inquired.

K-VRCTag; Magetta

The stuttering that came from his new companion confused K-VRC at first, prompting a confused expression to pop up on his monitor before realising that it wasn’t that they were struggling to say the name - they managed to say it perfectly fine beforehand, after all - it was just easier to say the one letter rather than the full name. He guessed he couldn’t blame his larger companion, if he had an easier option to do something he usually would take it. Seeing the tilt of Magetta’s head, the small robot nodded and watched curiously when Magetta struggled to read the letter. Seems like the person responsible for bringing them there didn’t take size of people into account, of course, that wasn’t too bad for the smaller ones since it meant they could probably get around much easier and slip into small spaces; that was always helpful when it came to navigating post-apocalyptic cities although it did make it hard to see some things if they were up high and out of his reach. He couldn’t imagine what difficulty that Magetta was going to face, though. There was certainly going to be no going into buildings for the mechanical man unless there was a hole large enough for him to fit into but that seemed like it was going to be risky - a wrong move and it could bring buildings down if they were particularly weak from being abandoned for so long. Even though both of their sizes had their fair share of pros and cons, the two of them working together seemed like a worthwhile alliance, mostly for K-VRC, though. Something as big as Magetta had to be able to hit hard, after all, so that could deal with the monsters since K-VRC wasn’t able to put up much of a fight, he wasn’t even much of a runner, either, his only chance of surviving an encounter with a monster would probably try hiding somewhere that it couldn’t reach.

Once he was perched on the shoulder of his companion, K-VRC smiled and scanned over the surrounding area to try and decide where the mechanical duo should go first. “Alright, buddy. Reckon me and you are going to make one hell of a pair, huh.” He spoke optimistically, patting Magetta’s shoulder, “Classic brains and brawn.” Perhaps calling himself the brains of the operation was overestimating his abilities, but as far as he knew he was the one with the best chance of figuring out a plan if he was the only one who could read the map and letter that was left for everybody who was pulled into the situation. “Lucky for you, traversing post-apocalyptic cities is my thing! I’ve been in tons by now so I bet this one won't be much different.” The little robot stated before his attention was grabbed by the groaning from his companion. It puzzled K-VRC. What was the issue? “Huh. Big guy like you, I guess your gears have seen better days. We’ll find something to sort that out, though. If this X guy pulled robots like us here, they should have prepared for it.” K-VRC continued.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:37 am

Junko Enoshima!!
      xxxxfemale eighteen years old danganronpa tagged: virona
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Watching the brief battle unfold before her, Junko did her best to contain any excitement she might have had for seeing something die. It was a difficult thing to keep down, but she managed. She knew if she let such a thing show that her cover would quickly be blown and she would have to explain why seeing a creature die got her all pumped up. However watching the feline get sliced certainly wasn't as thrilling as watching another human being suffer was. In many ways it was boring in comparison and it didn't offer much despair in her eyes. Nevertheless it was the most she was going to get at the moment. It was for the better anyways. Pushing the thought from her mind, she rested the bottom of the pole on the ground beside her as the creature dropped to the ground dead. Oddly there didn't appear to be any kind of blood coming from it which she found rather strange. Maybe something had happened that caused the creatures to not bleed like the ones she was used to did. It was probably for the better anyways. If it had splattered blood then Virona would have been covered and that might only draw attention of other monsters that might be lurking around waiting to attack. Still it was pretty odd. That was something to worry about later. For now it was probably best to get away from the area as soon as possible to avoid any more encounters with any unwelcome guests. As fun as it might be to watch Virona try to fight off more beasts, she doubted the other girl would want to stay around either. She would have to play to what she wanted for now. Resting both hands on the top of the pole she was holding, Junko rested her chin on top of them as she gazed upon her companion for a moment, deciding to let her have a few seconds to catch her breath after taking out the beast. "Well, that was totally impressive if I do say so myself," she finally said, deciding to break the silence. She had to admit the girl's fighting style definitely was something that she wasn't used to seeing at all. She might have been able to give Mukuro a run for her money although her twin wouldn't have the luxury of a weapon that changed like this girl did.

Pushing the thought out of her mind, she lifted her head once again and picked the pole up. As much as she didn't want to lug it with her she figured that it was better to keep a weapon on her than drop it and continue on empty handed. It would at least allow the other to think that she was willing to be useful although she didn't wish to be. "Now not to rush you are anything, but like, we should probably get out of this area before anything else comes and tries to kill us or something, ya know?" she said, allowing a bit of concern to seep into her voice even if it wasn't sincere. At least she was putting a lot into her act for the time being.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leaf_Blaze » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:42 am

Bendy - male - unknown age - tagged; cheshire cat

Bendy had been blindsided-- literally and figuratively --by his new surroundings. So much so, that he didn't hear the stranger sneaking up on him. He had been too busy figuring out colors and what their names were. He only realized there was someone else with him when a voice sounded out.
The demon promptly whipped his head around to the point where it was backwards. He would have been snarling if his mouth could move, but alas, it was stuck in a grin. Turns out the stranger had a grin of their own. And they were a cat. Well then. A talking gray cat with blue-ish stripes and a massive grin. Probably the least intimidating thing the demon had ever encountered.
Bendy opted to turn his head back around and move with his whole body this time. Should he really give this strange cat his name? Sure, why not. He could always kill it if things went south. "Bennndyy..... Yyyooouuu?" His speech was slurred and distorted.

Webber - male - seven years old - tagged; mith & augury

Webber was wringing his hands together with a bit of anxiety. Maybe we imagined it, he reasoned with himself. The child quickly perked up once he heard the door open, his mouth forming a small "o". A moth person!! he squealed internally. They both stared at each other for a moment. And then there was another moth person! Webber quickly closed his mouth once he realized he had been spoken to. Alright, serious time! "Y-yes, we just woke up here too. Um... hi." Almost all concepts of how to talk to people left Webber in that moment. His voice became quiet and scratchy as he offered a shy smile and a wave.
Leaf_Blaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:13 pm

virona wolfsbane
      female | nineteen | rwby oc | tags; junko

virona skidded herself to a halt once the creature fell dead. as she sheathed hunters' fangs, she couldn't help but notice how despite being dead, the feline didn't bleed out at all. still staring at the corpse, virona was silent as she pondered. did the creatures in this wasteland even have blood at all? if they didn't, maybe it was to conceal the creature's body temperature?
      before virona could think further, junko's voice broke her train of thought, and with her voice brought up a good point. with this attack, there was the possibility that more monsters heard the skirmish and could come and corner them. virona knew that this victory was only because of luck and her skills with a blade, but now there was no telling what other monsters she and junko could be up against. and surely, luck and skill could only carry them so far.
      "you're right, sorry. i was just thinking a little bit." from her blazer pocket, virona pulled out her map, scanning the rather vast land. the island was huge, and the supposed safe area could be anywhere. if virona had to guess, it would probably takes hours, even days to move from area to area, not including factors such as the monsters. but for now, it was best to at least move to the areas closest to them.
      "for now, we should start looking for this 'safe area' and avoiding trouble as much as we can. we can't afford getting attacked by one of those things again." virona showed her map to junko, pointing at the 6 first, then to the 7 right below. "according to the map, we're right at the 6 area. does heading south sound alright with you?"
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:29 pm

Mith and Augury
female :: Luna Moth :: ~~ Webber ::: male :: Moth :: ~~ Webber

Mith got the sense right away that this Weaver, where ever he had come from, was a very young one. Which told her two things immediately. That one, he was unlikely to know much that she didn't about the situation, and that two, she was personally going to track down the being that had brought them here for dragging a lone child into this mess. Her son must has at least partially sensed her buried fury at this because it was him who spoke again, "my name is Augury, and this is my mother, Mith," he nodded back to her as he spoke.

"If you just woke up as well then I imagine you don't have any better an understanding of what's happening than we do, hm?" Augury shifted slightly as his mother finally spoke. He couldn't say he was surprised by her reaction since it wasn't hard to guess what had caused it, but despite that her voice was calm and gentle with the Weaver. "Would you like to tag along with us? We were just about to head out and see if we can't find any other clues to what's going on."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:56 am

Rei
403 year old kitsune ~ Single forever ~ Human Form ~ Tags; Kiri, Kohaku

The kitsune was hesitant to lift her head up and look at Kiri, but when she finally did, she saw Kiri’s hand extended out to her. “You’re not... mad? About being treated casually?” Rei’s voice was meek, almost bringing to mind a timid child who feared angering another. “I’ve never met deities who prefer to forgo formalities and titles.” She was hesitant to take Kiri’s hand, despite it being the normal response. The kitsune couldn’t help but notice the frown on her face. Did showing respect really bother the goddess so much? What kind of deity hated being shown proper respect? Honestly, she didn’t understand it. Maybe things worked differently wherever these two were from? She wasn’t going to apologize for it, though. That was the least one should do in the presence of gods. The mere thought of being casual around them like these two preferred bothered the kitsune. Chibi was the sole exception. He was so cute and fluffy, and extremely endearing and naive. It was impossible not to be friendly with the wolf pup. These two were different. Even if one of them was a wolf like Amaterasu and Chibi. Rei sat there for a few moments, staring at her hands quietly before standing up slowly and brushing her yukata and tails off. “I’m... not used to being casual around most deities. I rarely ever meet deities, actually. This is the tone I’ve seen humans use in an age when the gods were revered more often. Only seems right to use that same tone.” She didn’t make eye contact with either of the two. Her tails swished slowly from side to side as she fiddled with the tassels on her jewelry for a few moments. The kitsune’s ears tilted back as she heard Kohaku speak about her own abilities. She supposed they were impressive. Somewhat, at least. The Celestial Brush wasn’t something just anyone could use, even among spiritual beings. Still, one of the reasons she was able use it so much wasn’t a result of her own abilities, but an item she possessed. That thought almost made her feel like she had cheated at it, and she had never thought of it like that before. But she wasn’t going to simply give up a powerful relic like that because of a moment of feeling some degree of remorse on the matter.

“I suppose... The Celestial Brush is rather useful. I am a little miffed I can’t learn all the skills though.” Skills like Sunrise and Crescent. Changing day to night and vice versa was an interesting skill to have. She had no idea what she’d do with such skills, but she wanted to learn them just for the sake of learning all of the brush skills. Maybe when she was a great older. With the item, she didn’t doubt that she could then. “Some are beyond me at the moment. Even with the Fox Rods...” Rei’s voice became quieter as she trailed off slightly at the mention of the magic item. She didn’t want to reveal she had such an item. Explaining it would be difficult given how she acquired the item. It wasn’t stealing, but it could be seen that way. “Oh, pay that no mind. I was talking to myself.” Rei scratched behind one of her ears. “I live primarily amongst humans, you see. I never see shapeshifters like myself. The humans aren’t exactly friendly either. It’s merely nice to not be treated like a common pest for once, and to meet someone like me.” She had lost track of all the times she had been smacked by brooms by the adults and pebbles or rocks thrown at her by older children. “Apologies. I won’t bore you with stories of no real consequence like that. There are more pressing matters.” Rei snapped her fingers and the map she had found when she awoke appeared out of thin air in a small puff of smoke, hovering in midair. She had never really taken the time to get a proper look at the map, so now was as good a time as any. “Hmm... this country is quite large, from the looks of it. And this province seems to be the capital. Funny that humans could build something so massive and complex. They really don’t seem like they’re capable of creating something of this scale.” She was aware of some who were particularly capable and notable, like one man who had built Sei-an City and Yakushi Village mostly by himself, but the race as a whole weren’t too impressive. “I wonder what they did to this place. I find it... hard to comprehend this destruction.” Rei shook her head, the tassels dangling from her jewelry swinging furiously with the movement. “I may be underestimating humans. Both in their capacity to create... and their capacity to destroy.” She supposed with time, even humans could accomplish something of note.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me