— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby spider. » Wed May 08, 2019 6:59 am

THE STARK SCHOOL
this will have no endgame spoilers !

EVERY SUPERHERO STARTS SOMEWHERE.

some started in caves halfway across the world. some started on planets
        halfway across the galaxy. it doesn't matter. the point is, at one
        point, all of the greats were as small and insignificant as the next person.

peter benjamin parker was one of these insignificant people who was born
        in queens, new york. of course, we all know his story. he was bitten by a
        spider and became the amazing spider-man, fighting crime and attending
        high school at the same time.

tony stark, perhaps one of the greatest heroes to ever live, became like a
        father to dear peter, and, with his seemingly bottomless wallet, did what
        had never been done before: he established a school for the future heroes.
        he hoped to scout out teenagers with powers all over the country and bring
        them to his school so they wouldn't have to balance their powers and their
        schoolwork. they would train and perhaps one day be as great as the avengers.

it is only the school's first year of operation, and yet it swells with teenagers
        who are for once eager to learn. the campus, located in upstate new
        york, is abuzz with kids excited to learn more about their powers and
        discover what they can do to change the world.

unfortunately, not all of these kids want to use their powers for good.
Last edited by spider. on Wed May 15, 2019 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
spider.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ⎊ information

Postby spider. » Sun May 12, 2019 6:21 am

—RP RULES & INFORMATION
    ➸this takes place in late 2018 in a universe where
    infinity war and endgame never happened!! i'm not
    gonna make us suffer because of the russo brothers in
    this household (amatw has happened and the
    asgardians are living in norway after ragnarok)
    ➸as such, do not spoil endgame on this thread. i'll
    remove you from this rp if you do. i don't want to
    ruin anyone else's enjoyment of the movie.
    ➸i don't ask that you write a novel per reply, but
    don't write one-liners. two or three lines should be
    the minimum.
    ➸don't do that thing where you only make your
    characters interact with potential love interests
    it's annoying hfdaskjlksj
    ➸every canon character can only have one
    successor and they must be reserved beforehand;
    i may allow more than one if i'm feeling nice uwu
    ➸all of the basic rp rules apply here
    ➸diversity!!! i fully encourage you to incorporate
    different races, cultures, sexualities, and more into
    your characters!! but don't go over the top with
    making your characters "quirky" or whatever lol
    ➸i know many superheroes have tragic backstories,
    but please please please don't make mary sues or
    copycats of canon characters unless they're an
    apprentice (ask me first) or they got their
    powers in a similar way. the password is your
    favorite superhero of all time.
    ➸keep all non-roleplaying posts on the discussion
    thread
    . also, please don't attach your
    signature if it's big or has any images.
    ➸by all means create drama between characters!
    but don't fight anyone ooc because i will immediately
    remove you from the rp.
    ➸pm me if you have any questions at any time!
    ➸have fun!!! this is a mandatory rule.
STARK SCHOOL RULES
pssssh who follows these anyway
➸all students are high school age, or about fifteen to
eighteen years old, give or take. any students found
lying about their age will be removed from the school
effective immediately.
➸students may not under any circumstances use their
powers or abilities outside of the classroom unless
given explicit permission by a teacher.
➸no bullying or discrimination of any kind will be
tolerated.
➸if a student is found fraternizing with someone
outside the school who has evil motives, they may
be removed from the school.
➸if a student is found conspiring to wreak havoc
on the school or in general, they will be subject
to rehabilitation in the school's detention center.
➸male and female students may not be in the other
gender's dormitory rooms.
➸all science experiments must be monitored by at
least two teachers.
➸students are expected to attend all of their classes
and several sporting events and other school activities.
➸smoking, alcohol, and drug use will not be permitted.
➸off-campus missions must be lead by a teacher.
➸if a student fails to follow these rules, they will be
subject to detention and a meeting with the school
and/or faculty honor board.
Last edited by spider. on Tue May 14, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spider.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ⎊ students

Postby spider. » Sun May 12, 2019 12:34 pm

reminder that all forms should be posted on the discussion thread

liam pierce | 17 | - | water manipulation | spider.
marjorie baron | 16 | monster hunter | healing | spider.
james gardner | 17 | hoozat | self-molecular reconstruction | ares
valerie grace | 16 | lady luck | probability manipulation | ares
aurelio de la cruz | 17 | voltage | electrokinesis | Consulting_Angel
elizabeth andrews | 16 | - | archery | haleigh the great
heather young | 15 | apollo | light manipulation | rantipole
peter mun | 17 | - | invisibility | eddie brock
milo lambton | 17 | - | symbiote | RealityInsomniac
nathan knott | 17 | - | energy manipulation | hello-andromeda
angel blaze | 18 | hell's angel | flames | GIANELLA12
miranda reyn | 17 | people person | people intuition | ShimmerSolarPets
finley lupin | 17 | nemo | shapeshifting | Hello~World
skyler sors | 17 | shadow wolf | shapeshifting | Spotted.Newt
erryk helasdottir | "18" | - | asgardian | Dragonheart48
zack fleet | 17 | archosaur | archery | Spotted.Newt
name | age | alias | power | user
Last edited by spider. on Thu May 23, 2019 7:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
spider.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ⎊ the school

Postby spider. » Wed May 15, 2019 10:38 am

CLASSES
      attending the classes listed here won't be the focus of this rp; this
      list is mostly for reference in case you want your oc to talk about
      their homework or in case i want to start a side rp with a small group
      that takes place in a class or something along those lines. feel free to
      put their classes in their form, but it's not mandatory! as always, pm
      me if you have any course requests!
      every student takes at least one math class : algebra / algebra ii / geometry / pre-calculus / calculus / statistics
      every student takes one english class based on their grade : english i / english ii / english iii / english iv
      every student takes at least one science class : biology / chemistry / physics / ecology / physical science / anatomy / geography
      every student takes at least one social studies class : world history / us history / human geography / sociology / anthropology / psychology
      every student must take ethics
      every student takes one of : personal finance / government / economics / wellness
      every student takes at least one fine arts class : band / creative writing / art / art history / orchestra / guitar / theater / wood shop
      every student takes at least one foreign language class : spanish / french / latin / asl / german / mandarin chinese
      every student may take any number of electives or none at all : marketing / broadcasting / home economics / journalism / public speaking / yearbook / fashion design / current events / mythology / driver's ed
      every student must take at least one superhero-related class : mystic arts / suit repair / flying / hand-to-hand combat / battle strategy / martial arts / archery / projectile throwing / defensive skills / gunfighting / parkour / acrobatics / magic / more tba

teachers may be canon characters or ocs. pm me if you want
      to rp as a teacher! the following are already taken, though there
      may be more than one teacher per subject:

thor teaches mythology, weapons training, and hand-to-hand combat. (RealityInsomniac)
      captain marvel teaches flying, martial arts, and hand-to-hand combat. (Dragonheart48)

EXTRACURRICULARS
      frankly i am too lazy right now to make a whole list
      of these. but the school has recreational teams of practically
      every sport including swimming, marching band, hockey, and
      a whole lot more (if you're not sure, just pm me). the teams
      compete against each other but not other schools. also, the
      school has every club anyone could ask for, and once again
      i'm lazy so pm me if you want to make sure a club exists or
      if you want your oc to be a leader/captain of a sports team
      or club.

THE CAMPUS
      perhaps i will find pictures one day but that day is not today.
      the campus is essentially a large college campus in upstate
      new york with a ginormous quad, multiple libraries, a huge
      dining hall, and different types of residential halls. the dorms
      are huge and there are lakes, gymnasiums, and many other
      facilities on campus.
Last edited by spider. on Thu May 23, 2019 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
spider.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— ⎊ status

Postby spider. » Wed May 15, 2019 10:43 am

this rp is now OPEN !

CAMPUS HAPPENINGS
      today is monday, august 19th, 2018
      the weather is super sunny with few clouds - aka super hot
      move-ins finish today; students are free to wander around
      campus as they please.
spider.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: — ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby norvina! » Thu May 16, 2019 1:36 pm

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged;none)(location;dorms)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Celeste finished unpacking her belongings into the dorm room, even placing up a few posters and pictures of her adventures. Stephen Strange observed the room, a small smile grew on his face as he looked at the pictures. "You'll do great here." he assured, looking towards the nervous girl. She nodded, sitting down on the bed in the middle of the room, "Atleast I won't walk out of a different room each morning." she chuckled, running a hand through her tangled hair.

Although she wasn't quite thrilled about leaving her home to study at this school full of strangers, after a few months or so of motivation from Stephen and Wong she finally enrolled. Celeste wasn't very worried about how well she would be doing in the academic classes, most of her worries went to meeting others who had abilities like herself. She hadn't been away from the sanctum for such a long period of time, it would take some time getting used to.

Saying goodbye to her mentor, a person she even saw as a father-figure would be even harder, although she would make sure to frequently visit when she could. It would be a change of pace as she wasn't able to see the sorcerer everyday. "So I guess this is goodbye for now?" she stood, looking at her mentor. The man shrugged, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder "You'll see me soon enough, it'll be alright Celeste." he promised, pulling the girl in for a swift hug before creating a portal back to the sanctum. The energy swirled around it quickly, Wong awaited on the other side for his friend to return. "Alright, don't have too much fun without me." she joked, watching her mentor disappear through the portal. She was left alone in the room, a wave of silence washed over her.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Fri May 17, 2019 10:39 am

❛ ❛ Rebekah Barnes
      location; dorms⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ tag; open⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      It was hard for Rebekah to say goodbye to her family. Breaking her heart to see them waving her goodbye, as she panicked.
      Soon, it drifted away after all. Moving off as she quickly went to her dorm room. Closing the door, taking a good look around.
      It was nice for a place to stay. Picking up her suitcases like they weighed nothing, quickly changing into a dark red t-shirt with
      beach color dungarees over the top. Looking at her self in the mirrior, as her eyes scanned her black metal leg. It didn't weigh
      anything to her, but it was nice to have.

As her mind started to drift into a daydream, with one buzz of her phone quickly snapping out off it. Puling the phone out of
      her beg, to see it was a text from her father. Seeing his name made Rebekah smile with joy. 'I hope you're alright buggy. Me and
      your mother are missing you already, but i hope you have a nice time. love ya xo'
      reading the message made her tear up a little.
      Rebekah as all ways been close to both of them, learning from them and helping along too. It didn't take long for her to respond to him.

After that, Rebekah unpacked some stuff quickly, moving around the room and dancing along to nothing around her. With her being done, she brushed her self down from the ground as she moved her way out of her room. Going down many halls, hoping to find the gymnasium.
Last edited by Mimu on Sat May 18, 2019 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⎊ the stark school

Postby XDinosaur » Sat May 18, 2019 12:49 am

╔════════╗
ImageImage
╚════════╝
x ⑅ he/him ⑅ junior ⑅ location - halls/sidewalks ⑅ tags - open

Robby pulled up to campus in a cab. “Well, this is it.” The cab driver announced what he was already thinking. Robby has been driving on his farm at home in Ohio for many years. However, he received his license only a year ago. He drove a 1985 Chevy C10 that he adored. After thanking the driver, Robby got out of the back seat and pulled out his suitcase and backpack that served as a carryon. He also held a relatively old but definitely broken Amazon Alexa; his current project. He took his first step on the campus and sighed the first cliché ‘new opportunities’ breath. He decided to set his stuff down in his room before taking his own tour of the campus. But Robby couldn’t miss the enormous quad that he had to walk through to get to the residence halls. With the help of his map, his room was easily found. He was somewhat glad that he didn’t have a roommate, it gets pretty messy with materials everywhere and little robots running around like children. Robby set down his things on a desk and sat down on his bed, pulling out his phone. ‘Hey, dad, made it to the school. This place is huge.’ He gave a small smile as he set his phone down on the bed.
About an hour after getting settled in, Robby already was working on something. A few robots curiously traveled around the room, all different sizes and noises. A multicolored robot about the height of two hands called out a mechanical “what’s this?” Robby turned around, eyes scanning for a few seconds to find his creation. “It’s a lamp, buddy.” He turned back around as the voice echoed “lamp.” Sitting at his desk, focusing, it finally seemed like Robby was done. “Let’s see if this works. Part 5,000.” He muttered as if exaggerating to a recorder. He switched on his now advanced Alexa. “Alex?” He retitled the bot because of his now male voice and advanced knowledge. “Yes, sir?” Alex answered. Robby pushed back from his desk and threw his hands in the air excitedly shouting a “yes!” He quickly recoiled, pulling his chair back to the desk. “How many gigawatts of electricity is needed to power a flux capacitor?” Robby beamed, quoting one of his favorite movies. “1.21 gigawatts, sir.” Alex responded, monotone. Robby couldn’t help but chuckle, “alright, Alex, how many kilowatts per hour is needed to power Mr. Stark’s suit?” “21.6, sir.” Alex responded. Robby sat back, satisfied. This was the feeling he lived for. After cleaning up a bit, he decided to go tour the campus. He grabbed his key to the dorm, map, and his new pride and joy. After calling out a “be safe, don’t do anything stupid” to his bots, he headed out the door. Robby knew they wouldn’t try to leave and that they’d be fine. He unfolded his map and started down the sidewalks and halls with his keys and Alex in his back pockets.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 18, 2019 2:13 am

Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Homosexual
Tagged: Open
When Ezekiel had arrived at the school, he had made a point to his parents to ensure that they arrived before most of the others. The last thing he needed was to be stuck in a crowd of other students that were arriving. He needed some time alone, just to adjust to the place. Stress was not good for him or his powers, and he didn't need everyone hating him from day one.
So, here he was, in his dormitory. He had unpacked everything, and now he was just properly taking in his room, walking slowly around it to make sure everything was in place. Then, he went up to his window, and he sat down on the windowsill, leaning slightly against the wall as he looked down at the grounds, watching other students arriving.

Aurelio De La Cruz
17|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
"Bye guys," Aurelio waved to his parents, as they got back into the car and drove off, leaving him and his luggage at the school. He was looking forward to attending - he rather wanted to be able to study with others that also had powers and abilities, like he did. It helped give him a sense of fitting in, and belonging somewhere. It was nice.
Aurelio then took a deep breath, and took hold of his luggage, and started walking up towards the school. First, he needed to find his dorm, and settle in, then he'd be more open to meeting others. Even if he just left the unpacking to later on.
He walked down the corridor, checking each door as he passed it, keeping an eye out for his one.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Sat May 18, 2019 4:45 am

Elizabeth Andrews
16-Female-Bisexual-Hawkeye's mentee: assassin, hyper-flexible

Elizabeth pulled up to the school with Clint Barton, her father figure and mentor for the most part of her life. She looked up at the ginormous school, wondering what possibilities lie ahead of her. "I'm gonna miss you Barton" She said sadly. "You're gonna do great kid. And you have my phone number, you can text me anytime Kid." Clint rested a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder. "Now, get out there and do great things. See you later kid." He said, handing her the last bag she needed. "Only because you said so. See you later Barton." She gave him one last hug and then made her way to the dorms. Once making her way across the huge campus, she found her dorm room. She set up her few things she brought and made her bed. Once done sh made her way around campus, hoping to find a gymnasium.
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me