Calling all characters! (Remake, V.2)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Calling all characters! (Remake, V.2)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:18 pm

(It’s okay I can understand that Spirit.)
Behrad~ “It’s Behrad Tomaz.” I said to Judar. I could use my aerokinesis on him again if I wanted to. “What about you.” I said to Judar. I wondered where Rayelle was, it’s disappointing that she’s not here.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:52 pm

[@Gash: lol. well, let’s do it. idk how they’d think of it, though...unless he says he’s evil, and whatever else.also, you could send Theodore to Sora and Jess, or Jiwoo, though they’re anime style characters]

Chibiterasu- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Warriors- tags: Jet, Daniel, Timothy, Donna
He tilted his white ponytailed head, eyes focusing on his sister and twin a moment. He glanced back to the humans, seeing David and the alien seeming boy didn’t seem surprised at all. However, the girl and other guy did...Shrugging, he glanced between then and Amaya, then to Darky. He tilted his head a moment, thinking... “Did you guys tell us your names?” he suddenly asked, having momentarily forgot because of the raven pup’s appearance...He shut his mouth when they addressed thenselves.

Amaya- like 5- female- Wolf kid- Warriors- Tags: same as Chibi
The curly-and-white haired girl flicked her ears and tail a few times, turning a look on one of the guys...She stared at the contianer he took out, watching him pull chocolate from it. She stared at the stick of chocolate, not knowing the chocolate covered a cookie like food. She snorted at Dan when he spoke...then giggled when he said he couldn’t respond, tail flicking rapidly a moment. She yawned softly, shaking her head, ears going back a moment. She sighed as she nodded at them. “Okay, Jet.” she muttered, when someone said he didn’t mean it, then he himself confirmed it. Her tail wagged a moment as she inspected the alien boy a moment.

Dark Sun- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Villains- Same as chibi
The raven pup muttered “David, Dan, Donna, Jet...” then shook his head as he looked at his younger sister again. She was only half their age, at least in her humanoid form. “Why are you protecting me, pup? You know I’m evil, and I can’t exactly change that.” he huffed, then snorted.

Sora- 18 here- male- human w/ transformation form- Warrior- Tags: xxx
The spiky-brown-haired boy glanced to the redhead with him. How had they even gotten here? He didn’t see Riku or Kairi...He sighed quietly, reaching out a hand to gently shake Jess. He was at least glad she was here anyway.

Jess/Jessie- 20 here- fem- human- likes Riku- Warrior- tags: xxx
The curly haired redhead was still unconscious, rather sleeping, chest rising and falling. She was still breathing, thankfully. She shuddered as if in a dream...She yelped and jolted up at the touch, turning a stare on Sora.

Jiwoo- like 15 or 16- male- human w/ super speed- likes Wooin- Warriors- Tags: xxx
He sighed as he looked about in confusion...He’d awoken in the city, glad to see the silver tabby with him, but worried where Kaiden had gone...Shaking his head, he now began to wander around, or rather had been wandering.

Kokichi Ouma- 15 or 16- male- likes Shuichi and Rantaro- Human- neutral, i think i said- Toby
The purply dark haired male blinked purple eyes, glancing about nervously...Shaking his head, he brushed through his hair then sat up, sighing softly. He glanced about a few times, seeing he was in a forest right now, and let out a secondary sigh. Deciding to try and find someone he knew, he stood up and dusted himself off. Luckily, he was at the edge of the forest. He heard someone approaching, squeaking and hiding behind a tree... “Who’s...Who’s there?” he called.

Judar- Unknown- male- Magi- Villains- Behrad
The black haired male shook his head a few times. Despite that, he’d heard the name. “Beh...rad?” he asked, head tilted a moment. “I’m...Judar...” he muttered.

(@kyoko: XP thanks for understanding)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:35 am

Behrad~ “Do you have any clue what we should do.” I said to Judar. “I have only worked with one person Princess Rayelle Serenity whose half human and half demon.” I said to Judar.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:33 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:

Kokichi Ouma- 15 or 16- male- likes Shuichi and Rantaro- Human- neutral, i think i said- Toby
The purply dark haired male blinked purple eyes, glancing about nervously...Shaking his head, he brushed through his hair then sat up, sighing softly. He glanced about a few times, seeing he was in a forest right now, and let out a secondary sigh. Deciding to try and find someone he knew, he stood up and dusted himself off. Luckily, he was at the edge of the forest. He heard someone approaching, squeaking and hiding behind a tree... “Who’s...Who’s there?” he called.

Ticci toby

"hmm?" he turned around when he herd someone. He walked closer to where he herd them. "Hello?" He said approaching . "I'm *Tic* Toby! Ticci Toby at your service *tic* " mysterious invisible person!" He exclaimed. "Hey strange person thing!" he asked. "Where are we?" Then his axe fell out of his hands and made a loud BANG! "opps… *very lound tic*"
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:48 pm

[@Gash: lol. well, let’s do it. idk how they’d think of it, though...unless he says he’s evil, and whatever else.also, you could send Theodore to Sora and Jess, or Jiwoo, though they’re anime style characters]

Chibiterasu- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Warriors- tags: Jet, Daniel, Timothy, Donna
He tilted his white ponytailed head, eyes focusing on his sister and twin a moment. He glanced back to the humans, seeing David and the alien seeming boy didn’t seem surprised at all. However, the girl and other guy did...Shrugging, he glanced between then and Amaya, then to Darky. He tilted his head a moment, thinking... “Did you guys tell us your names?” he suddenly asked, having momentarily forgot because of the raven pup’s appearance...He shut his mouth when they addressed thenselves.

Amaya- like 5- female- Wolf kid- Warriors- Tags: same as Chibi
The curly-and-white haired girl flicked her ears and tail a few times, turning a look on one of the guys...She stared at the contianer he took out, watching him pull chocolate from it. She stared at the stick of chocolate, not knowing the chocolate covered a cookie like food. She snorted at Dan when he spoke...then giggled when he said he couldn’t respond, tail flicking rapidly a moment. She yawned softly, shaking her head, ears going back a moment. She sighed as she nodded at them. “Okay, Jet.” she muttered, when someone said he didn’t mean it, then he himself confirmed it. Her tail wagged a moment as she inspected the alien boy a moment.

Dark Sun- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Villains- Same as chibi
The raven pup muttered “David, Dan, Donna, Jet...” then shook his head as he looked at his younger sister again. She was only half their age, at least in her humanoid form. “Why are you protecting me, pup? You know I’m evil, and I can’t exactly change that.” he huffed, then snorted.

Sora- 18 here- male- human w/ transformation form- Warrior- Tags: xxx
The spiky-brown-haired boy glanced to the redhead with him. How had they even gotten here? He didn’t see Riku or Kairi...He sighed quietly, reaching out a hand to gently shake Jess. He was at least glad she was here anyway.

Jess/Jessie- 20 here- fem- human- likes Riku- Warrior- tags: xxx
The curly haired redhead was still unconscious, rather sleeping, chest rising and falling. She was still breathing, thankfully. She shuddered as if in a dream...She yelped and jolted up at the touch, turning a stare on Sora.

Jiwoo- like 15 or 16- male- human w/ super speed- likes Wooin- Warriors- Tags: xxx
He sighed as he looked about in confusion...He’d awoken in the city, glad to see the silver tabby with him, but worried where Kaiden had gone...Shaking his head, he now began to wander around, or rather had been wandering.

The purply dark haired male tilted his head, snorting when the guy thought he was an invisible person...Shaking his head as he hummed a moment, he brushed through his hair then stopped. He winced a bit at the tics, but just shook it off. “I just woke up here...” he huffed. “It’s a forest, right?” he asked. He made a sound and jumped at the bang...

Judar- Unknown- male- Magi- Villains- Behrad
The black haired male shook his head. “I just woke up here...What about you?” he asked. At mention of a demon, he tilted his head. “A half demon princess?” he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:55 pm

Behrad~ “Her names Princess Rayelle Serenity she is half human and half demon, you don’t know her she’s from my world, and honestly I have no clue.” I said to Judar.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye... » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:33 pm

(@Spiritstar3: Yeah I like that idea! I'd love to, but I already asked Tropic to Interact with Ford :c you can send Sora and Jess or Jiwoo to them once they interact maybe? So we could like form a little group, but it's up to you ^^)

𝒥𝑒𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓈𝑜𝓃 (ϟ) Tags; Amaya,Chibiterasu, and Dark Sun
𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒾𝑒𝓁 𝑀𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁 (𝒟𝒶𝓃) \ / Tags; Same as Jet
𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝒟𝒶𝓋𝒾𝒹 𝐹𝒾𝓉𝓏𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝒹 {} Tags; Same as Jet
𝒟𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁 | ♥︎ | Tags; Same as Jet

David stammered a little when he realized he had sort of interrupted the male and his face turned blue in embarassment, he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled nervously. "Oh! Yeah...Sorry about that..." Jet met eyes with the female pup for a second and his eyes immediately concentrated on something else, mainly at a lone cloud off in the distance, hoping the girl would take her eyes off of him. Dan could only give the stink eye at Dark Sun who seemed to have his attention focused on his sister, Donna was staring at him too, but not angrily, at least not on the outside. David cleared his throat since nobody else seemed interest in talking at the moment, causing Donna to snap out of her trance and look at Chibi. "So...Do you guys have any plans? We could all go together if you want..."

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚 "𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧" 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧 (★) Tags; Open

Theodore scanned the area with his crystalline blues, hoping for anyone within a short distance could talk to him, the note he kept in his pocket was of almost no use to him, he still didn't understand why he was in this strange place or who had dumped him here, and it was making him nervous just being out in the open like this, deciding that wandering around a little wouldn't do any harm, so he headed towards the town, knowing that'd be the most safest place around here, it certainly was back where he lived, but he was so used to to living in the 50s, that he almost had forgotten that the times were now different, he saw some people in the distance, but saw that they were all talking to other people, and he thought they'd think he was a pest by talking to them, he instead chose to wander around some more, hoping someone would come to him.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:07 am

(Karen and Nikita are alone crush wise)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

juniper, 10k

Postby guar » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:31 pm

→ 𝙹 𝚄 𝙽 𝙸 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁
    | female | tagged; otus |

The weather had been getting a lot warmer lately with the days becoming longer which Juniper didn’t mind at all, she enjoyed the time she had alone to relax and find some spot to relax in the sunlight, sunbathing was always a pleasant pastime especially if it was a particularly slow day which had been becoming more frequent for Juniper. The healer didn’t mind that it was slow, though, it was nice to have some time alone and to herself sometimes; she enjoyed time with friends, new and old, but she always tended to forget to treat herself sometimes too. It was a fatal flaw of hers; caring too much about other people and not enough about herself. She supposed that wasn’t too bad, though, it was better than caring too much about herself and not enough about others. Her secluded lifestyle made her almost crave interaction after she was alone for a while, though, and she always found herself itching to interact with new people if she was given the chance, it was always risky, though, considering some adults didn’t take too kindly to strangers approaching younger people. Disappointing, of course, but still an understandable reaction. Once she finally came to consciousness she allowed a groan to escape her mouth, stretching out her limbs and raising one of her hands to shield her eyes from the sunlight beaming down on her face. It was strange to wake up outside, she usually made sure that she returned home before nightfall but there was the possibility that maybe she had fallen asleep when sunbathing, maybe it was just a quick nap? She couldn’t recall falling asleep outside, though, so that was certainly bothering her thoughts. Pushing herself up into a seated position, Juniper groggily rubbed the sleep from her eyes before finally observing her surroundings. She was on what appeared to be a balcony attached to a relatively tall building with a towering tree nearby. Why was she here? Taking time to study the unfamiliar environment, it seemed far more advanced than what she was used to which was certainly intimidating to say the least. Sighing quietly, Juniper carefully stepped to the edge of the balcony that had the tree nearby. She was about to use the tree to get down to the ground but before she did so she noticed a note nearby. Cocking her head to the side curiously, she picked up the note and scanned her eyes over it, a puzzled expression on her face as she realised that the attempt to read it was futile. Huffing in disappointment, she tucked the note away in her satchel, maybe she could find somebody that could help her read it?

Once she had finally gotten down from the balcony, having pulled the tree branch close enough for her to walk across then climb down the trunk, a shadow caught her attention as it zipped across the ground before her. Furrowing her brows confusedly, she lifted her gaze to peer up at the sky, eyes widening when she noticed a figure in the sky. Perhaps they could help her? Bouncing excitedly, the healer climbed up a tree once more, prompting it to grow just a bit taller so that it was easier to notice, parting the foliage so that she was visible too, her necklace glowing faintly due to the usage of her magic. “Um! Hello! Hello up there?!” She called up, hoping to get the attention of the figure in the sky.

→ 𝚃 𝙴 𝙽 - 𝚃 𝙷 𝙾 𝚄 𝚂 𝙰 𝙽 𝙳
    | male | tagged; karen, nikita |

10k was struggling to recall the last time that he had managed to experience a decent night’s sleep, after he had agreed to join Operation Bite Mark to deliver Murphy to California, he hadn’t ever gotten a break, at least, he never got a break that had lasted particularly long. The only times that he had gotten the chance to rest was if he had been knocked out or attacked; there was the one time where he had fallen ill and bed bound. That earned him affectionately being compared to a cockroach by Doc, and it was an understandable comparison to make, many times 10K had managed to get out of sticky situations that should have gotten him killed. After all, at the beginning of the apocalypse he doubted that he would have survived if it wasn’t for his father - at the first sight of a zombie 10k recalled him assuming it was just someone who was injured until his father came to save him from a group of zombies that 10k had drawn towards him due to yelling for help. It was strange to think that back then he was completely unaware of the idea of an apocalypse; he truly did rely on his father in those times. The thoughts of the pre-z days before the apocalypse had prompted the young man to begin stirring, groaning as he cracked his eyes open, his vision blurry at first as he tried to scan over his surroundings and determine where he was. Pushing himself up into a sitting position he found himself stretching out his arms before scratching the back of his head. At first he wasn’t alarmed by his surroundings; it was similar to any old building that he had woken up in before, the only strange thing was the fact that he found himself waking up on a couch and he saw his goggles neatly placed on the coffee table that was placed slightly askew in front of the couch he was sitting on. A strange item he also spotted underneath his goggles, though, was a sheet of paper with writing on it. Perhaps it was a letter from the rest of the group, but he couldn’t think of a time where they would split up while people were still sleeping without waking them up and informing them of the plan. He wasn’t sure what to think of the situation after realising that. Groaning once again, still feeling groggy after the sleep, he leaned forward and grabbed his goggled and placed them on his head before grabbing the sheet of paper. Rubbing his eyes with the back of his free hand, 10k scanned over the note he had found, a frown growing on his face the more he read. After reading it, he quickly realised that he couldn’t remember stopping off in any buildings with the group, the last he recalled they were on the road and he had fallen asleep in the back of the truck. Now alert, his eyes widened as he looked about the surroundings. Deciding that sitting around in the building wouldn't help him at all, he navigated his way through the rooms before coming across a backdoor, pushing it open and studying his surroundings outside, and spotting a nearby forest. Preferring the forest to the city due to more cover being provided, 10k made his way to move towards the trees. He cared little for the note that he was left, he wasn’t going to be some kind of valiant hero that protected the world from the villains but he supposed he didn’t mind helping people if he came across them - his main priority was trying to get back home and return to his group.

While he was walking, 10k lifted his sniper rifle and peered through the sights only to find an armed figure walking around a small distance away from him. He was still concealed in his position so they wouldn’t be able to spot him unless he wanted them to see him. Studying them closely, he stared at the weapons for a moment before crouching behind some undergrowth. Perhaps this was a villain that was mentioned? That was possible but he wasn’t one to make assumptions so quickly. Contemplating his choices, 10k hoisted up the weapon again the aim steadily trained on the stranger until he shifted it away a small distance, firing at a tree beside them, more as a warning shot than anything so they knew that he was armed and prepared to fight if it came to it. Satisfied with the warning shot, 10k slowly began to approach, making an effort to remain concealed but he figured the warning shot should be enough to give away his positioning. “You here to fight villains? Or you here to cause problems?” He questioned bluntly, now he was much closer to the female but still used trees to somewhat remain hidden from sight in case the encounter went south.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Karen~ I heard someone fire a warning shot at Nikita and I. “Nikita Weapon mode 2 please.” I said to Nikita. I turned to where the voice was coming from. “Nikita and I are here to fight against the villains.” I said to the person(10k).
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me