Calling all characters! (Remake, V.2)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Calling all characters! (Remake, V.2)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri May 03, 2019 4:04 am

Calling characters from all universes, dimensions, worlds, planets and everything else! This is urgent! The place you call home could be in grave danger! I group simply know as "The Villains" seeks to enslave every universe and everything else one by one! If you are have been chosen for "The Warriors" group, then you have been bought here by an unknown being with nothing but the clothes on your back and whatever is usually with you, weather that be a pet, weapons, or anything else! You wake up with a mysterious note in your pocket/ next you in the location of your choice. The note reads:

Dear brave warrior,

Sorry to pull you away from your home but this is far more important than whatever you were doing. Your home could be in grave danger! I don't have much time to tell you this but let's just say that there are villains running amuck that seek to enslave everyone and everything in the entire multi-verse! If you deny, your world as you know it will be changed for the absolute worst! It could literally be the end! You must fight these villains and team up with the others to defeat them once and for all! It won't be easy but I have faith in you and the others! Be brave, fight your hardest, and for the love the multi-verse, don't die!

(The name has no signature and the writer of the letter is unknown)

If you are a member of "The Villains", then there is no note and you are just trying to enslave everyone and everything! Loners receive the note but just do their own thing and don’t really join either side. Villain,Warrior, or Loner you must do the only thing you can do. Fight and survive!

All characters can start out wherever they'd like. There is a city that is a a good distance from a forest and a beach on the outskirts of the city. There are other possible locations but these are the main ones. You can be in the city, the forest, the beach, or anywhere else! Also, this is a remake of the original but you don’t have to have been in the original to join. Weather your a returning member or just now joining, welcome one and all!

Rules

1. Please follow all of Tess's and the Chicken Smoothie site rules!
2. You may battle and bicker and cause drama in character, in fact, that is encouraged! However, try not to be too graphic or in detail about graphic content.
3. No inappropriate scenes! Fade to black if needed!
4. Absolutely no cursing! This is against CS rules!
5. No power playing meaning you may not control another users character unless you have special permission from said user.
6. No Gary Sues/Mary Sues or perfect characters! Don't make it so your character dodges every attack or has no flaws!
7. Keep everything PG to light Pg-13!
8. Please post all forums on the discussion thread.
9. We need cannon characters but Original Characters (OCs) are allowed!
10. No fighting or being rude/bullying out of character! This is a safe place and everyone must be respected!
11. This RP is, of course, LGBT+ friendly! Characters can be any gender, sexuality, ect...
12. We need members for "The Villains" and "The Warrior's" and we can have loners as well. Let's try and keep the groups equal meaning lets not have 10 villains and 3 Warriors or vise versa.
13. Link to discussion thread here!
14. Please try not to go too far without everyone! Meaning, if someone is offline and you know they will be on later, try not to post a bunch of pages with out them. Also, please don't RP too much without me as well.
15. Thank you and have fun!

Character sheet! (You may bring your own)

Name:
Fandom:
Group: (If loner just say loner)
Personality:
History:
Other:

Characters

Name - Which groups - Fandom/OC - Played by

Karen Herondale - Warriors - Soul Eater OC - Kyokokirigiri
Nikita Natasha Romanoff - Warriors - Soul Eater OC - KyokoKirigiri
Chibiterasu - Warriors - Okamiden - SpiritStar3
Sayori - Warrior -Doki Doki Literature Club - SpiritStar3
Kokichi Ouma - Warriors - Danganronpa V3 - SpiritStar3
Otus - Warrior - Owboy- sugarbird
Jet Thompson - Warriors - AU - ♥︎ ɢᴀsʜᴘɪʟʟᴇᴜʀ ♥︎
Richard the Lionheart - Warriors - Fate/Strange Fake
Juniper - Warriors - OC - ronin.
Amaya - Warriors - Okamiden - SpiritStar3
Shadde - Warriors - OC - SpiritStar3
Cone - Warriors - OC -SpiritStar3
Ford Pines - Warriors - Gravity Falls - Tropicalpeacock
Dan - Warriors - AU - ♥︎ ɢᴀsʜᴘɪʟʟᴇᴜʀ ♥︎
Donna - Warriors -OC - ♥︎ ɢᴀsʜᴘɪʟʟᴇᴜʀ ♥︎
David - Warriors - AU - ♥︎ ɢᴀsʜᴘɪʟʟᴇᴜʀ ♥︎
Dark Sun - Villains - Okamiden - SpiritStar3
Judar -Villians - Magi - SpiritStar3
Kkrallatix - Villains - Bionicle - InfectedHau
Moira O’deorain - Villains - Overwatch - ronin.
Poisiana - Villians - OC - Tropicalpeacock
Michi Saito - Loner - Fate/grand order AU OC - KyokoKirigiri
Ryozo Nagashima - Loner - Fate/grand order AU OC - KyokoKirigiri
Rosie - Loner (may change later may not) - The Walking Dead - SpiritStar3
Ten thousand “10k" - Loner - Z nation - ronin.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Calling all characters! (Remake, V.2)

Postby Goodbye... » Tue May 07, 2019 12:18 pm

Mark!
Last edited by Goodbye... on Thu May 09, 2019 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:06 pm

mark))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu May 09, 2019 9:37 am

(Sorry for the delay. Thank you everyone for joining! ^^)
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat May 11, 2019 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye... » Thu May 09, 2019 10:59 am

@TropicalPeacock: Sure thing! Sorry about that, I didn't see it at first! ^^'
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:07 pm

XP welcome
i actually really want to put Edd and Ein from Cowboy Bebop in the space rp remake...))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sat May 11, 2019 2:01 pm

OTUS
──────────────────
I M I Warrior I City I Owlboy I open

After the very deep sleep he went through for what felt like hours, a warm breeze finally made his state of unconsciousness lighter. Breezes were very common where he was from. This one felt.. different. Warmer than the usual salty, cold, thin-air wind that brushed the grass on the floating islands he originated from. But instead of opening his eyes and fully waking up, he tried to toss himself onto another side to sleep on. But instead, all he felt was a horrible ache in his limbs. That woke him up. Otus sat up quickly in surprise at the sudden pain. But all it took was a quick glance at the surface he was unconscious on to figure out why he woke up in such a state. The ground beneath him was pure, rough concrete. He's never felt concrete other than the very smooth kind that sometimes made up house walls and floors back at home. Apparently, he was tossing around so hard on this rough surface in his nap that his arms got rug burns on them. This was rough, but he supposed he could've been somewhere worse. Then, that brought up the most important question he should've thought of as soon as he awoke. Where was he, exactly? Looking around beyond the ground he was on, he soon figured out that this ground wasn't even ground at all. It was a roof! The roof of a very, very tall building. One that looked so alien to him. Otus got to his feet and felt his hand unintentionally move on top of something. It was a folded piece of paper. A note. Before he read it, he simply grabbed it and got to his feet to look over the edge of the building. What he saw was.. very interesting. Tall, tall square-ish buildings shot up to try and touch the sky. Lots of what he thought were windows gave off a faint glow in this time of day. In between these buildings were walkways. At least, that's what he thought they were. Dark colored narrow strips of even more concrete, in the center of each strip was a yellow line. This place seemed like something from the future to him. This was not home. And.. this was certainly not at all where he wanted to be. It was all so big and grand. Too much for him. Remembering the note in his grasp, he opened it with haste in hopes that it would shed a bit more light on this situation.

Well, it did. But not the light he wanted to see. All it did was make him panic more. First off, he immediately had issues with the note calling him a brave warrior. He was.. anything but. But it's not like he had a choice in not complying with this note's demands. There was nothing else that he could do. Otus' feathers stood on end in worry. This was a very big situation, one that he had no time to explain to the village. Asio would surely be mad at him for straying from the islands when he should've been on guard duty. At this thought, the owl visually got upset. But, if this whole thing was for a bigger cause, then it doesn't matter nearly as much as this. Knowing what his new duty was, Otus folded the note back up and stuffed it under his cloak for safekeeping. In doing so, he thankfully found that his heirloom was still with him. Knowing his most precious charm is at his side, he grew more determined to stop whoever these villains were. He silently eyed the city that was meters upon meters below him. And with that, he leaped off and spread his wings. Away he flew. Determined to find a good place to start. Now, where would that be? Maybe finding other heroes would be a good starting point? Oh no. This would be the part where he had to actively find people to interact with.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Chibiterasu- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Warriors- tags: Amaya/open
The red-marked white pup, with darkened tail end and fur fluffs, huffed as he looked about a moment. He nudged the blue-marked white pup beside him, licking her fur a few times then pushing at her with his nose. He heard her whining huff, giving a yippy laugh, and flicked his tail a few times. Ears perked he began to walk, making sure she was following. Ears remained perked as he walked, tail flicking and even sweeping the ground from time to time.

Amaya- like 5- female- Wolf kid- Warriors- Tags: Chibi/open
The blue-marked white pup gave a whining huff when she was nudged by her older brother, shaking herself after he laughed at her and licked her. Shaking her head, she yipped as she watched him a moment, the male pup having started to walk. She followed him, watching him glance back at her once to make sure she was following.

Dark Sun- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Villains- open
The raven pup growled as he opened his eyes, looking about...He could smell his siblings, but didn’t know where they were at. They were nowhere around him...He continued to growl a moment then sighed, standing up and flicking his tail a few times. Done with that he began to walk, glancing about for others around him...

Sayori- 18- Female- Human- Warrior- Open
wip

Kokichi Ouma- 15 or 16- male- likes Shuichi and Rantaro- Human- open
wip

Judar- Unknown- male- Magi- Villains- open
The black haired male, raven hair in a braid that looked like a bunch of balls or thich orbs, hummed and smirked as he floated a moment, shaking his head and landing. He took in his surroundings, quickly deciding he’d rather be floating and going to do so once more.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat May 11, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat May 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Karen|Meister|Weapon Partner Nikita Natasha Romanoff~ Nikita and I woke up in a strange area. "Where are we?" I asked Nikita. I didn't recognize any of it. "I don't sense any souls of other meisters and weapons." I said to Nikita. I turned to Nikita lets just look around,"Nikita weapon mode 2." I said to Nikita. I looked over the note.

Nikita|Weapon|Meister Partner Karen Herondale|Weapon mode 2 Black Widow's Batons(Don't ask or question please)~ "I have no idea where we are Karen." I said to Karen. I nodded and transformed into my 2nd weapon mode.

Ryozo|Master|contracted servant Michi Saito demiservant fused with Macy Kleiss(Don't hate Macy Kleiss is my oc deal with it)~Michi and I woke up on top of a random abandoned building in a mysterious town. Michi and I read the note. "If there are other servants around we'll deal with them, even though you hate turning into Macy Kleiss." I said to Michi.

Michi|demiservant fused with Macy Kleiss|contracted master Ryozo Nagashima|normal form~ "True I do hate my demiservant form, because Macy Kleiss's personality is the complete opposite of mine." I said to Ryozo. "We could look around." I said to Ryozo.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun May 12, 2019 12:06 am

Kkrallatix||Female||Vortixx||Villain||Tagged: Open
    Kkrallatix hated wearing Kanohi. They were powerful, yes, but they were also stuffy, hot, and completely unflattering. Obviously they weren't designed for her face, but even if they were she doubted she'd have liked them.

Still, in places like this they were an unfortunate necessity. And she had to admit, being invisible was pretty nice.

The Vortixx walked down the wide stone path, making sure not to bump into anything. The Kanohi Huna, the great mask of invisibility, shrouded her from sight, but it unfortunately didn't make her any less tangible. She'd found that out at the same time she'd found out the wide black paths were for these beings' four-wheeled transports, and that walking on it would likely end in her demise. Fortunately there weren't that many beings around, so she didn't have to watch her step too much.

On the subject of the city's occupants, they were more than a touch unsettling. Small, fleshy things, wrapped in cloth of varying colors. Taller than Matoran, but still not very tall, and largely unmasked, which Kkrallatix couldn't help but think was a mistake. If anyone needed masks, these things did.

The Vortixx continued making her way down the street, searching for a building that looked like it might house this planet's leadership. That would be the best place to start, hopefully these beings would be in enough awe at her abilities to follow her instructions. From what she'd seen, she was eons ahead of this planet technologically, which made things relatively simple. She'd find whatever passed for a Turaga here, give him some shiny things, then let him take over while she sat back and reaped the rewards. Simplicity itself.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me