Calling all characters! (Remake, V.2)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Calling all characters! (Remake, V.2)

Postby Goodbye... » Fri May 31, 2019 9:34 pm

π’₯𝑒𝓉 π’―π’½π‘œπ“‚π“…π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ (ϟ) Tags; Amaya and Chibiterasu
π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘’π“ 𝑀𝒢𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁 (π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒ) \ ☻ / Tags; Amaya and Chibiterasu
π’―π’Ύπ“‚π‘œπ“‰π’½π“Ž π’Ÿπ’Άπ“‹π’Ύπ’Ή 𝐹𝒾𝓉𝓏𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒢𝓁𝒹 {❅} Tags; Amaya and Chibiterasu
π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝑀𝒢𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁 | β™₯︎ | Tags; Amaya and Chibiterasu

Jet now thought it was pretty stupid to be hiding in a tree from a pair of wolf pups, but who could blame him when he didn't want to get mauled by their parents, if they were even around. Seeing that the cost was clear, the tall teenager slowly climbed down the tree head first like a squirrel in front of them, then landed on his feet at the last second. It took few looks around before motioning to his friends in the distance, and they immediately started advancing closer to the canines, but stopped right beside their companion. Where the heck did they come from? Dan said quietly, but a bit rudely, resulting in a harsh jab in the stomach by Donna's Elbow. Jet walked forward a bit and put his hand out to one of them, wondering if they'd curiously sniff it rather than vicious bite it off. Hey, it's alright, we're not gonna hurt you.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:31 am

Ryozo~ β€œMy names Ryozo Nagashima.” I said to Juno. β€œNice to meet you Juno Rose Folick.” I said to Juno.

Michi~ β€œIt’s Michi Saito, sorry I am just really shy.” I said to Juno shyly. I nodded.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:43 am

Juno nodded and held the note out in front of them. "Do either of you know what all the nonsense is about?" She asked.
Imageβ¦…Lemon⦆Image
β—€~ ImageLemon β€’ any β€’ <3! ~ β—₯
Image Image Image
β—£ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ β—’
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:04 am

Ryozo~ I showed Juno the top of my left hand. β€œThese are dark Chaldea Academy’s command seals, everybody that is a master from Akemi’s school called Dark Chaldea academy they have them, each of us masters from dark Chaldea Academy have a pact with a servant or a demiservant.” I said to Juno.

Michi~ I moved my arm away from my side showing Juno Macy’s golden gauntlet. β€œI am not human I am a demiservant with a contract to Ryozo, the servant I am fused with she is a berserker class servant her names Macy Kleiss, this golden gauntlet is hers, all you need to know that it’s for her Noble Phantasm, it just is part of me and I can’t really get rid of it, I don’t mind it though.” I said to Juno. β€œNo Ryozo and I have no idea what this is about.” I said to Juno.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:28 am

Juno nodded, her eyebrows raised, more than a little overwhelmed with the long and complicated response she didn't realize she asked for.
Imageβ¦…Lemon⦆Image
Image Image Image
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:39 am

Ryozo~ β€œSorry.” I said to Juno. β€œMichi and I are as clueless as well at what is going on here.” I said to Juno.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:46 am

Juno sighed. "Oh well, I guess.." she absentmindedly petted Buddy's head, who was growling quietly and snarling at Ryozo and Michi.
Imageβ¦…Lemon⦆Image
Image Image Image
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:29 pm

Chibiterasu- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Warriors- tags: Jet, Daniel, Timothy, Donna
The red-marked white pup, with darkened tail end and fur fluffs, stretched before glancing back to his little sister. His nose twitched, catching human scents...Thus, he whipped his head around to eye them, now seeing them approaching. His ears twitched when they stopped their steps forward. He could see the one mouthed something...

Amaya- like 5- female- Wolf kid- Warriors- Tags: same as Chibi
The blue-marked white pup had been keeping tabs on those silhouettes, tail flicking just slightly as she did so. When they got close to her and her brother, she whined softly. She watched the one she guessed to be female as she jabbed one of the males in the belly. She sniffed at the offered hand, tilting her head. She perked her ears as she looked at them, yipping and whining.

Dark Sun- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Villains- open
The raven pup growled as he opened his eyes, looking about...He could smell his siblings, but didn’t know where they were at. They were nowhere around him...He continued to growl a moment then sighed, standing up and flicking his tail a few times. Done with that he began to walk, glancing about for others around him...

Sayori- 18- Female- Human- Warrior- Open
wip

Kokichi Ouma- 15 or 16- male- likes Shuichi and Rantaro- Human- open
wip

Judar- Unknown- male- Magi- Villains- open
The black haired male, raven hair in a braid that looked like a bunch of balls or thich orbs, hummed and smirked as he floated a moment, shaking his head and landing. He took in his surroundings, quickly deciding he’d rather be floating and going to do so once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Ryozo~ β€œDoes your dog not like Michi and I?” I asked Juno. β€œMichi and I have no intention of hurting you, Michi is too nice to hurt anyone.” I said to Juno.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye... » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:13 pm

π’₯𝑒𝓉 π’―π’½π‘œπ“‚π“…π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ (ϟ) Tags; Open (Beach)
π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘’π“ 𝑀𝒢𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁 (π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒ) \ ☻ / Tags; Open (Beach)
π’―π’Ύπ“‚π‘œπ“‰π’½π“Ž π’Ÿπ’Άπ“‹π’Ύπ’Ή 𝐹𝒾𝓉𝓏𝑔𝑒𝓇𝒢𝓁𝒹 {❅} Tags; Open (Beach)
π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝑀𝒢𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓁 | β™₯︎ | Tags; Open (Beach)

Jet cringed a little at the sharp yipping coming from the pup, and took that as a warning sign to back away, which he did, just enough so that he was now side by side with his comrades, who all gave each other concerned and puzzled looks, even Dan. Jet looked back at the Female Wolf and tilted his head. Can you talk? He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion that the puppy didn't try speaking to him, though obviously it wasn't going to utter a word if it was scared, after all, it had just been approached by four strangers who decided to start talking to it out of the blue. I don't think it wants to talk... David replied, noticing how frightened the young wolf looked.But...We need to show it that we're only here to help... He added, turning himself into a wolf pup aswell, thinking that might help a little.
Last edited by Goodbye... on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me