Calling all characters! (Remake, V.2)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Calling all characters! (Remake, V.2)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:05 am

Karen~ “Thats a good way to look at that and I agree.” I said to 10k. “Let’s go see if we can find some villains.” I said to 10k. “Nikita weapon mode 1.” I said to Nikita. “I don’t just have Nikita I have light magic.” I said to
10k.

Nikita~ “Karen is half witch and half kishin hunter that’s why she has light magic and I have never had a meister partner like Karen before.” I said. “You’ll get used to seeing me transform into my weapon form and back again.” I said. I nodded and transformed into weapon mode one.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:54 am

Toby

It was at that moment toby realised...THAT WAS A REAL PERSON! "oh.. So your *tic* reallllllllll? Cool" he said grabbing a frozen waffle out of the box he was carrying and started chewing on it. "*nom* I just woke up here too *tic* *nom* yea its a forest. *tic* did you *nom* get this * tic random note as well?" He asked taking the note out of his pocket.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:50 pm

[@Gash: XD; yeah, that works]

Chibiterasu- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Warriors- tags: Jet, Daniel, Timothy, Donna
He hummed quietly a moment then glanced to David at his stammering. He nodded at him, saying “Yeah, I heard.. David, Donna, Jet, and Dan.”he muttered, bodding to himself a moment. His ears perked and tail flicked a few times. Chibi turned a stare on Darky...then glanced at Amaya. He nodded at David, saying “Sure, we could go together.”

Amaya- like 5- female- Wolf kid- Warriors- Tags: same as Chibi
The curly-and-white haired girl flicked her ears and tail a few times sighed at Darky’s question... “Because your my brother...” she huffed. She tilted her head when the alien boy looked to the sky, shaking her head a few times. She hummed quietly a moment before looking to Chibi, then back to Dark Sun. She hugged him and pet him, then said “Turn back...”

Dark Sun- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Villains- Same as chibi
The raven pup snorted at Donna and the boy...Shaking his head, he huffed at Amaya then sighed quietly. ‘Whatever.’ he muttered to only her, for only her to understand. When she hugged and pet him, he could only huff. At her childish command, he stood up, shook off, shrugged and shifted to humanoid form, black ears and tail still there. His raven hair was the same length as Chibi’s, but he usually kept it loose.

Sora- 18 here- male- human w/ transformation form- Warrior- Tags: xxx
The spiky-brown-haired boy glanced to the redhead with him. How had they even gotten here? He didn’t see Riku or Kairi...He sighed quietly, reaching out a hand to gently shake Jess. He was at least glad she was here anyway.

Jess/Jessie- 20 here- fem- human- likes Riku- Warrior- tags: xxx
The curly haired redhead was still unconscious, rather sleeping, chest rising and falling. She was still breathing, thankfully. She shuddered as if in a dream...She yelped and jolted up at the touch, turning a stare on Sora.

Jiwoo- like 15 or 16- male- human w/ super speed- likes Wooin- Warriors- Tags: xxx
He sighed as he looked about in confusion...He’d awoken in the city, glad to see the silver tabby with him, but worried where Kaiden had gone...Shaking his head, he now began to wander around, or rather had been wandering.

Kokichi Ouma- 15 or 16- male- likes Shuichi and Rantaro- Human- neutral, i think i said- Toby
The purply dark haired male stared at the fallen axe a moment. Shaking his head, he focused on the voice again. Perring around the tree to see him, he could see the waffle box too. “Are those waffles frozen?” he asked with a snort, though wondered if they were plain, blueberry, or chocolate chip. He muttered “Forest...” then said “Yeah, I got a note.” and showed it.

Judar- Unknown- male- Magi- Villains- Behrad
He continued to float. “Huh...So am I.” he said, looking around for buildings or houses.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:34 am

OTUS
──────────────────
I M I Warrior I City I Owlboy I Juniper

Otus did not get the response he wanted to hear at all. But he at least got a name. Juniper. He made sure to keep it locked in his brain. So.. she couldn't read it? And how was he going to explain it? He couldn't! He was very ashamed of himself for having thought that she would just understand him immediately. What's worse, he couldn't even tell her his name. He gave an apologetic look, ear tufts folding back. He then grasped his feathery neck while shaking his head, trying to signal to her that he couldn't talk. Communication between them would be hard, but he was determined to try and find some way to make it work. And one thing's for sure, he was not about to give up this opportunity to work with someone just because of it.

Once she offered to be of help, Otus nodded. Then the thought of how they would actually communicate came into his mind. He brought a finger to his chin, looking up at the sky to think. So, she couldn't read, and she couldn't understand what he was attempting to portray. What about.. pictures? They were visual and could mean something! Otus wasn't exactly a great artist, but he was a good enough one to draw way better than just a few stick figures. He visually got excited upon this realization. He pointed to her satchel, and started "scribbling" on the paper with his finger like he would when actually using a pencil. He figured that, if she had a pencil, he could draw her what he needed her to know!
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:19 am

Behrad~ I looked for a place or anything so we can hold up. "So do you want to know anything about me?" I asked Judar.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye... » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:44 pm

(OOF I competely forgot about this Roleplay, I meant to reply a long while ago but got distracted and it kinda flew out the window of my memory, my bad!)

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐉𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐲 '𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝' 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝, 𝐃𝐚𝐧 & 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥

David nodded his head in response, taking a few steps back and clearing is throat, showing slight embarassment. "Good! That works for us!" The others weren't really surprised by the human shifting, although it ws impressive. Donna observed the other group, specifically Dark Sun for a second, then snorted quietly back, glaring at him slightly, then crossed her arms, trying to act sassy. Jet made eye contact with Amaya for a second, then sighed, looked around the area for a second. "Well, if we're going together we probably get going, I don't think it's gonna be long before it gets dark...

Theodore scanned the area with his crystalline blues, hoping for anyone within a short distance could talk to him, the note he kept in his pocket was of almost no use to him, he still didn't understand why he was in this strange place or who had dumped him here, and it was making him nervous just being out in the open like this, deciding that wandering around a little wouldn't do any harm, so he headed towards the town, knowing that'd be the most safest place around here, it certainly was back where he lived, but he was so used to to living in the 50s, that he almost had forgotten that the times were now different, he saw some people in the distance, but saw that they were all talking to other people, and he thought they'd think he was a pest by talking to them, he instead chose to wander around some more, hoping someone would come to him.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:29 pm

[@Gash: it’s fine. do i still need to wait for Tropic to have their character find Theodore, before sending one of pairings to him? haven’t seen tropic post on any RP in awhile]

Chibiterasu- like 10- male- Wolf kid- Warriors- tags: Jet, Daniel, Timothy, Donna
He nodded as he glanced to David, tilting his head when the guy seemed embarrassed...Shaking his head, his ears twitched and he waved his tail gently. He wagged it a few times as he glanced to Amaya, smiling at the female pup before giving Darky another look...He gave Donna the same look with a snort, then shook his head.

The curly-and-white haired girl tilted her head as Jet looked at her, dipping her head a moment. Her tail wagged when Chibi looked at her and wagged, though huffed when he gave Darky and Donna a look...She nodded, saying “Let’s go, let’s go.”

The raven boy snorted and narrowed his eyes at Donna...He then rolled them when Chibi gave him a look. He smirked when that same look was given Donna. He huffed when Amaya took his hand, but didn’t stop her.

The spiky-brown-haired boy glanced to the redhead with him. How had they even gotten here? He didn’t see Riku or Kairi...He sighed quietly, reaching out a hand to gently shake Jess. He was at least glad she was here anyway.

The curly haired redhead was still unconscious, rather sleeping, chest rising and falling. She was still breathing, thankfully. She shuddered as if in a dream...She yelped and jolted up at the touch, turning a stare on Sora.

Jiwoo- like 15 or 16- male- human w/ super speed- likes Wooin- Warriors- Tags: xxx
He sighed as he looked about in confusion...He’d awoken in the city, glad to see the silver tabby with him, but worried where Kaiden had gone...Shaking his head, he now began to wander around, or rather had been wandering.

Kokichi Ouma- 15 or 16- male- likes Shuichi and Rantaro- Human- neutral, i think i said- Toby
The purply dark haired male stared at the fallen axe a moment. Shaking his head, he focused on the voice again. Perring around the tree to see him, he could see the waffle box too. “Are those waffles frozen?” he asked with a snort, though wondered if they were plain, blueberry, or chocolate chip. He muttered “Forest...” then said “Yeah, I got a note.” and showed it.

“Air totem? What’s that?” he asked.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:00 pm

(I pmmed tropic)

Behrad~ "I just have the air totem." I said to Judar.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye... » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:36 pm

(@Spiritstar3: No it's fine, you can go ahead and send them over, but I also wanna wait for Tropic, maybe she can join us? Cause I don't want Beaver to go anywhere until she interacts if that's ok)

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐉𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐲 '𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝' 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐳𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝, 𝐃𝐚𝐧 & 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥

Jet made eye contact with Amaya for a moment, the nervously cleared his throat, nodding his head at her response before turning halfway around, the rest of his team doing the same, the four of them started walking off in the opposite direction, but stopped a few feet away, Jet looked back at the other three, smiling coyly, "Hope you guys aren't sick of meat..." He chuckled, Dan scoffed loudly. "Finally, I'm starving!" He said, throwing his hands up in the air for emphasis, everyone else just sighed and shook their heads in return.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 "𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫" 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫

Theodore scanned the area with his crystalline blue eyes, hoping for anyone within a short distance could talk to him, the note he kept in his pocket was of almost no use to him, he still didn't understand why he was in this strange place or who had dumped him here, and it was making him nervous just being out in the open like this, deciding that wandering around a little wouldn't do any harm, so he headed towards the town, knowing that'd be the most safest place around here, it certainly was back where he lived, but he was so used to to living in the 50s, that he almost had forgotten that the times were now different, he saw some people in the distance, but saw that they were all talking to other people, and he thought they'd think he was a pest by talking to them, he instead chose to wander around some more, hoping someone would come to him.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:10 pm

[@Gash: yeah, that’s fine]

He tilted his head when they spoke of meat. “You guys, and girl, go hunting?” he asked, having thought only animals really did that. He snorted when one of the others yelled and threw his hands in the air.

The curly-and-white haired girl smiled at Jet a bit, when he looked at her, then tilted his head. She perked up when meat was mentioned, saying “M...Meat?” She wagged her tail a bit as she spoke.

The raven boy snorted again, shaking his head and brushing through hair with his free hand. He walked with Amaya as she followed the others. “Meat...” he muttered, nodding to his sister as gentle as one might think a villain could.

Jiwoo- like 15 or 16- male- human w/ super speed- likes Wooin- Warriors- Tags: Theodore
The tannish light haired boy hummed to himself as he started towards what looked like a town in the distance. He just wanted to get over there, and away from here...There was a note in his pocket, but he didn’t bother with it now, just kept walking. He hoped the people here were nice, or at least that there weren’t too many bad guys out here...He sighed at his own thoughts, shaking his head, then continued walking, moving into a bit of a trot to move quicker. He soon came upon another wandering boy, saying “H...Hello?”
[waiting for tropic now, but these two can at least talk]

He glanced down at the guy, shrugging. “Erm...Where’d you come from? Do you have any magic or powers?” he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me