๐‘๐„๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ // Avatar: The Last Airbender

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐‘๐„๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ // Avatar: The Last Airbender

Postby Dragonheart48 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:27 pm

Dhargay | 24 | air-bender | female | located: ba sing se |
The air-bender milled aimlessly about the great city not entirely sure what she was looking for in the tangled maze of tension and anger. According to her intel the avatar was looking for a teacher within the walls but that didnโ€™t exactly narrow down what she was looking for. She was jerked out of her thoughts by the shouting of protesters as they were driven apart by the Dai Li, and her lip curled in what she could best describe as disappointment. Dhargay has known there was unrest in the earth kingdoms and it was honestly expected but she hadnโ€™t been witness to how bad it had gotten until today.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MythicalMysteries » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:41 pm

Idris
| 20 | non-bender | female | earth kingdom market |

Idris sighed in relief once she heard that he was fine and relaxed, having to stop herself from circling around him to make sure he was fine. Not being bashful anymore allowed her to really get a good look at the man, and she was suprised when she realized that she didn't recognize him. "I thought I knew most everyone who came to the market, but I guess not. I'm Idris." She smiled and gave a bow before straightening up with a confused look on her face. "If you dont mind me asking, where do you live if not in town?"

โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
Perfection is an illusion;
true perfection is really
your imperfections.

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ

Made by Nitro Indigo.
MythicalMysteries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด˜แดแดแด‡ษขส€แด€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:13 am

Princess Alasie
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ( seventeen ) ( female ) ( avatar ) ( located: ba sing se, earth kingdom )

Alasie spotted a peculiar face in the crowd; an airbender. Her eyebrows furrowed with confusion. What was an airbender doing in Ba Sing Se? All of the airbenders she knew of were related to Aang, the previous avatar. He had been the only airbender for over a century and there had been concerns that, when he died, the airbenders really would be wiped out. This fear had quickly been settled, as Aang had certainly had enough children to carry on the practice. Alasie slowly made her way to the airbender, sticking out like a sore thumb in her watertribe clothing.

Shang
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ( nineteen ) ( male ) ( earthbender ) ( located: gaoling, earth kingdom )

โ€œMy parents and I live on a farm a few miles outside of the city. We tend to stick to ourselves and only come into the city on rare occasions. Even then it is mostly for trade.โ€ Shang replied, readjusting the sack he was carrying.
แด˜แดแดแด‡ษขส€แด€ษดแด€แด›แด‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:48 am

Dhargay | 24 | air-bender | female | located: ba sing se |
Her gaze caught on blue clothing that screamed water tribe and she noticed that they had started to move closer. She started to move through the throng of people, rather gracefully for someone of her stature, and towards the curious looking water bender. โ€œWhat would someone from the water tribes be doing all the way in ba sing weโ€, she said when she was within a reasonable speaking distance.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:09 am

Akiyoshi Tora-Dai
Male|Earthbender|21

Stumbling off of the train, Akiyoshi is only too glad to be on solid ground again. He always gets terribly motion sick - he blames being an Earthbender - and refuses to travel often. He would never consider coming back to Ba Sing Se, either, had his Aunt & Uncle not asked him to bring Yura into the city. The Avatar had just recently left the confines of the Northern Tribe and they wished for Yura to meet up with her at some point in time. The biggest issue would be avoiding his family while finding the avatar, who, surely, had the good sense of hiding their identity. He turns to Yura, dressed in the green-blues of Kyoshi Island. He had gone for more of a merchant look today, to be able to pass between the rings easily. "Well, we might as well start in the markets. Best place to find information."

Yura Dai
Female|Waterbender|16||Tags;; Alasie, Dhargay

Smiling at him, she grabs his arm and starts to pull away. She had always wanted to come by Ba Sing Se, and had never been invited to come before. With Yoshi by her side, she knew she would be safe to travel the rings. She, of course, would be safe anywhere, having already started her training as a Kyoshi Warrior. Pushing through the crowds of the middle ring, she finds herself looking at all kinds of goods. Who knew the Earth Kingdom had so much! She is about to point out a jewelry stall to her brother, when she spots a unique clothing pattern - that of the airbenders. "Hey! Hey Miss!" She dashes from the side of her sibling and towards the mysterious bender.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MythicalMysteries » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:33 pm

Idris
| 20 | non-bender | female | earth kingdom market |

"I suppose it would be nice to not be surrounded by this all of the time." Idris commented as she gestured widely towards the bustle of the market. She was about to say her goodbyes and get started back home when her eyes caught a glimpse of red. Tilting her head slightly to get a better look, she hesitantly asked, "If you don't mind me asking, what are you holding?"

โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
Perfection is an illusion;
true perfection is really
your imperfections.

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ

Made by Nitro Indigo.
MythicalMysteries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:48 pm

J I A โ€” E A R T H B E N D E R
Ba Sing Se

Running through the crowded market of Ba Sing Se proved to be an extremely difficult and altogether painful task. Jia found herself chasing after her knapsack through the flocks of vendors and customers alike, weaving about after a deerdog who had decidedly filched her belongings. The dog wasnโ€™t even hers! He had followed her from a trading post on her way to the walled city, apparently waiting to snag her things when she wasnโ€™t looking.
Shouting apologies at the people she bumped into, the Earthbender hurried along at a breakneck pace hoping to spot the antlered canine through the crowd. Unfortunately, speeding through the marketplace not only caused her bare feet to be stepped on and smashed into by countless carts and stands, but it also had caught the eye of some rather biased individuals who looked at her out-of-place maroon and charcoal colored clothing with disdain.
After chasing the kleptomaniac animal through the gates and half the market, Jia was panting under the desert sun and losing steam. It was bad enough there were so many people, but the deerdog was fast to boot. Nearly bowling over a couple of bystanders, she stopped and wheeled about to send them an โ€˜Iโ€™m sorryโ€™, only to find she had lost her target entirely. Peachy. Now what?
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me