killing fever | danganronpa rp | full

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: killing fever | danganronpa rp | o&a

Postby cswolf. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:52 am

Yasuda Murai || SHSL Mechanic
Male - Nineteen - Homosexual - The Leader
Tagged: Aimi

xxxMurai slowly awoke as the sun beamed through the curtains of the cabin he shared with three other people. He didn't quite enjoy sleeping in a cabin with other people as he enjoyed his personal space when he slept but it was slightly comforting to have other people with him, especially after the announcements yesterday from that stupid two-toned bear. Murai groaned at the memory and stood up. It was obvious he would not be allowed to go back to sleep again today. He needed to begin his work to figure out how he was going to get himself, and all the others out of this place. He knew that they were all ultimates and with all of their ultimate abilities together they should be able to get there way out of her.

xxxThe young man sighed as he pulled his jumpsuit on with his goggles upon his head. He made sure he had all of his tools in his belt and left his room. He looked around at the campsite as he exited the building. He released a breath he did not know he had been holding. As he walked to the kitchen area, planning on meeting up with all of the ultimates for breakfast, he began to think about what the bear had talked about yesterday. He wasn't dumb and knew that there would be someone on this campsite that would become desperate for one reason or another and try, and perhaps succeed, to kill another camper. All he knew is that he would not be killing anyone. He didn't know if he would be a victim but he would sure as heck try not to be.

xxxSoon Murai walked into the kitchen area and saw one of the girls sitting there and sipping a glass of water. He gave her the smallest of waves and reached into the refrigerator that was in the kitchen for a drink. He selected a can of soft drink and opened it with a hiss coming from the can. He leaned against the counter-top and sipped his drink, not speaking quite yet.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰── ❝ akira : 001 || tsubasa : 001 ❞

Postby ultimate writer. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:10 am

( ) xxx AKIRA TETSUMI !!
          ━━━━━━━━ [ age. 18 years old ][ gender. male ][ mood. relaxed ][ tags. open ]

Generally, he doesn't like living in a cabin with other people, especially if they're strangers. But what can he do? He doesn't have a choice. Others were still sleeping and as for him, he woke up rather earlier, than he usually does. The sun has already risen, but he wasn't intending to disturb others nor he wanted to leave his comfortable bed and start his day like an optimist would. So he went back into the slumber, hoping to sleep a bit longer. But he knew the fact that once he is awake, not even sleeping pills will work for him. So he woke up and was staring at the breath-taking scene that he was watching through the window. But that's not what he's thinking about. He was actually processing the yesterday's events.

It wasn't something you hear or witness in your daily life, a killing game and a bizarre-looking stuffed toy was included in that category. Generally, you wouldn't be stupid enough to believe a toy just babbling about some game where you're forced to participate and your only way of escaping this is by committing murder, right? As the bear, who proclaims to be Monokuma, was going in such detail about the so-called 'killing game', that it's hard to believe it's a reality. After the announcement, the whole atmosphere was tensed. Some were freaking out, some were trying to process the whole thing and him? He was probably the most calm amongst the group. But he'll be honest, he was also shocked at hearing that, but he didn't show it outwardly. He was expecting some cliché teamwork thing happening after that, but ironically, it only created distrust and suspicion amongst each other. Actually he should be more specific, people were more suspicious of him. He observed that there are many people with analytical mind, so he wouldn't blame them nor he would be surprised if they believed that he is the 'mastermind of this killing game'.

He already got freshened up and worn his uniform as he took the keys lying on his study table. After he got outside of his room and locked it, he faced the lounge area. The room was dark, assuming others have not woke up yet, which also means that he's the early bird amongst his cabin-mates. Even if they were awake he wouldn't go and socialize with them, or with anyone as a matter of fact. Instead, he already planned to explore this whole area. And no, he wasn't intending to plan a way to escape from this hell of a place. Because he knew there is no escape from this game unless there are only two people remained alive.

He got outside as he closed the door from behind. The dawn has already broke out, yet nobody is there. It's perfect. He wouldn't have to suffer from all the noisiness, atleast for a while. He wasn't going to wander around and then get lost like an idiot would, so he decided he would be near around the main area, and that's the rational thinking.

( ) xxx TSUBASA RUMINORI !!
          ━━━━━━━━ [ age. 18 years old ][ gender. female ][ mood. relaxed ][ tags. open ]

Tsubasa never minded if she was to share a cabin with others, since she was pretty much used to it due to her experiences. Time flies fast, and it was already morning. Her eyes fluttered open, but immediately squinted at the blinding ray of sunlight. She got up from her bed, performed her usual morning routine and took the keys and locked the door as she left the room. Now, she wasn't fully active just yet, not without her daily cup of coffee. It took her time to make one for herself as she drank it with caution, avoiding to get her tongue burnt. As she was done, she placed the empty cup on the kitchen counter and left.

She may be acting like everything is fine, even when she aware of the current situation she's in, involving a bunch of high-school students who are strangers to her. Though that was rude to call them that, on the contrary she was very willing to learn about them. It's more of a hobby than being a part of her work. It helps her in both socializing and sometimes, solving cases. By doing that when a murder happens to be committed, she can easily get the details by analyzing the corpse, and she would be able to tell if the evidence is related to a person she has been acquinated with and, it will help to catch the culprit quicker. It makes the job more easier than done.

Though she'll be honest with her statement, she has never experienced nor heard something as horrifying as killing game. Not only that, but she has been kidnapped for it, it's such a shame to hear that a forensic scientist, someone who's working for the police, was abducted. Atleast, it's shameful for her when she thinks about it. Before becoming a forensic scientist, she was taught self-defense at a level that she'll be able defend herself from the kidnappers and all, since that's a part of every training before gaining an occupation related to criminal departments.

The tapping of her heels made it more obvious that someone is awake, and that someone is none other than herself. She was trying to memorize even the smallest details of her surroundings that comes in her field of vision. It was definitely a large area that has been occupied in the middle of an dense forest. Before Monokuma, a talking teddy bear who has probably the most strangest of appearances, announced this as a killing game, her and some other people were probably thinking that this was some sort of ransom. But if that would've so, they wouldn't be receiving so much facilities altogether. Well, the killing game is more of an horrible news than being involved in an ransom. A bunch of innocent high schoolers are forced to kill each other in order to escape? No thank you. There is always an alternative solution to every problem, isn't it? No one would be stupid enough to commit something like murder.
Last edited by ultimate writer. on Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ masumi & ryota // 1 ]

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:53 am

masumi tachibana
      ultimate mangaka | female | the rationalist | location; lounge, lobby | tags; open, akira (briefly)

masumi let out a slight mumble as her eyes fluttered open, where a beam of sunlight shone over her body. rising from her bed, masumi eyed her cabin, noticing that a bed was empty, along with one of her cabinmates. for a moment, masumi thought that it was just a normal morning, until she quickly remembered the bear's explanation from yesterday. the thought of it made masumi grit her teeth in slight frustration. what was the bear plotting, having high schoolers kill other for no supposed reason? was it for his twisted enjoyment, or something much bigger no one was aware of?
      masumi shook her head, making her black-purple hair a disheveled mess. she couldn't think of it too much, unless she wanted a headache. and a headache coupled with the current situation wouldn't make things any less confusing. slowly, masumi pushed herself out of bed, one hand reaching for her special headphones from atop her nightstand. she slipped them over her ears and flicked a small button on the side of one cat ear, and the insides of the speakers and the sides lit up with light purple.
      after getting into a change of clothes, masumi slowly stepped out of her cabin, her mouth stretching into a yawn as she walked towards the main lounge. as she opened her eyes, she spotted a figure standing in front of the building, a blue-haired boy. one part of her felt urged to talk to him, but another part of her sensed that he was alone for a reason, away from the others. choosing to follow the latter, masumi walked past him, but spared him a brief glance before heading inside the lounge, taking a seat in an empty chair in the lobby of the lounge.

ryota hideyoshi
      ultimate exorcist | male | the psychopath | location; kitchen | tags; aimi, yasuda

the sound of cracking bones filled the air as ryota stretched himself out, a wide smile stretched across his face. so what the split bear said wasn't a dream after all, he noted to himself. this was real, having to kill to escape this resort. while ryota imagined that some of the others were likely freaking out or confused, he wasn't like that. rather, ryota was curious, almost excited - he could only imagine what kind of turmoil would break out or who could end up as a potential victim. of course, ryota wasn't planning on becoming a victim, like hell he would let that happen. for now, his main goal was to live long enough to see the chaos happen - and he would enjoy every minute of it.
      still grinning, ryota quickly got changed and left his cabin, making his way to the main lounge until he reached the kitchen. already, a girl and a boy were there, and silence filled the air, which made ryota fidget internally. this was too boring, sparing glances and deep thought wouldn't get this game started. someone needed to start some action!

morning! how are you two doing on this beautiful morning? ryota's voice was teasing, and even though was just a greeting, it carried with it a sense of inappropriate glee.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:18 am

Takeshi Furuta//Ultimate Conspiracy Theorist//Location: Main Lounge//Tags: Masumi
    Takeshi didn't want to get up. He felt comfortable wrapped in his blanket like a cocoon. Under normal circumstances he would've stayed in bed until at least noon, but then he remembered what happened the previous day.

He was in a killing game orchestrated by some strange robot bear. He had mixed feelings on this, a part of him was excited. He was a huge fan of murder mysteries, so this little game was almost a dream come true for Takeshi. It was unfortunate that people were going to die, but he's always wanted to be a detective and the idea of investigating a murder and singling out a culprit was very appealing to him. However, there was one little problem that was preventing this game from being perfect for Takeshi. He wasn't safe, and anyone was free to target him if they wished. Takeshi certainly didn't want to die, how could he investigate any murders if he was dead?

With a groan, Takeshi finally rose from his bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes before putting on his glasses. After getting dressed, he left his room and headed to the living room. He didn't see anyone, and assumed that they were either still asleep or had already left for the day. After grabbing a quick snack from the kitchen, he made his way over to the general lounge. When he entered, he saw that someone was already there, a girl with short dark hair.

"Mornin'." He greeted, his tone nonchalant despite their situation. "You're Masumi, right?" He said, hoping that he remembered her name correctly.

Yuko Matsui//Ultimate Herpetologist//Location: Central Area//Tags: Open
    Yuko didn't get much sleep last night.

She was accustomed to not getting much sleep as she was a light sleeper and her sleeping habits were odd in the first place, but the situation she was in wasn't exactly helping. She didn't like that she was being forced to live with complete strangers, as Yuko was certainly not an extrovert, but due to the rules of this 'game', the only way for them to leave is if someone killed another. Having to deal with people was bad enough for Yuko, but now she had to be constantly watching her back to make sure that no one was going to try to kill her. Though several students voiced their doubts about anyone killing, Yuko knew that it was likely to happen. If pushed enough, even the kindest person could commit murder, and Yuko wasn't planning on being a victim.

She was rummaging through her cabin's freezer, searching for frozen rats or anything else her snake could eat. While there was plenty of food for her and the others in her cabin to eat, there was nothing for her snake. It was what she expected, but she wanted to check just in case. While her snake could go for months without eating, she was hoping she wasn't going to have to resort to that. With a small sigh, she shut the freezer and exited the cabin, making a mental list of supplies she needed. She wasn't sure if she could even find everything she needed, but she thought it wouldn't hurt to look. Her pet was all that mattered to her, and though this bizarre situation was not ideal, she was going to make sure that he got the best care she could possibly give him.

She glanced to the general lounge house, noticing a student walking in. That's likely where the others would be meeting this morning, but Yuko had no plans of going. She didn't want to get involved with the other students, and didn't care about what they got up to. She had her own things to attend to, after all. She began heading north, figuring that it would be a good idea to explore the surrounding area and get more familiar with this camp.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geno » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:05 pm

𝖺𝗂𝗆𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍𝖺 ━━ (ultimate actress!)
    female / seventeen / pansexual / 05. the lover / tagged: yasuda, ryota / location: main lounge: kitchen

xxxxAimi watched silently as a black-haired boy stepped into the kitchen. She recognized him a bit from yesterday, when they all had been told about the killing game. She remembered how he had looked a bit unaffected by the turn of events-- it was kind of unnerving, not to mention the mechanical gear he wore, despite not working at the moment. But, the minute he waved at her, all negative thoughts left Aimi. So, he seemed nice! The smallest actions could brighten the worst of days... how inspiring. As the boy took out a soda, Aimi wondered what she should start off with. Would a simple, hey, what's your name? come off as cold? Think, Aimi, think... if this was a play, what would she say to get the action rolling?

xxxxAs soon as she was about to speak, another figure made its way to the kitchen. Aimi turned her head towards the newcomer, only to see a wide grin on the stranger's face. What was he so happy about? Suddenly, the boy greeted them rather inappropriately: "Morning! How are you two doing on this beautiful morning?"

xxxxAimi paled. It was one thing to try and spread some hope around, but to call this morning beautiful? Trying her best to hide her discomfort, she plastered on her best theater smile and replied, "It's been kind of rough, but I'm sure we'll all work this out!" It probably wasn't the truth... in every performance she's put on, there's never been one where a large group of characters with clashing personalities could solve a problem seamlessly... but, then again, she had yet to meet the other teens. Still, one who called this morning beautiful? He just had to have a really bad sense of humor, right?

xxxxQuickly remembering her manners, and wanting to take her mind off her discomfort, she introduced herself to the two teens in the kitchen: "My name's Aimi, what are yours?" She looked between the two, and came to a realization: the silver-haired boy was in her cabin. She had seen them when they had all gone off to bed... oh boy. Hopefully this guy wasn't as bad as his first impressions made him out to be.
geno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 001. ] the criminal & the innocent

Postby molotov » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:54 pm

() xxx MINORI OHNO
        [ ultimate. puzzle maker ] [ gender. male ] [ location. lake shore ] [ tagged. open ]
      ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
      In the sixteen years he had been alive, minori had experienced manny different types of games. some were strategic and required an analytical mind and patience to be won, others could simply be won by sheer luck. wether it was the role of a die, the shuffle of a deck of cards, or simply the tactful movement of a chess piece. minori had done it all. but this? never in his life did he play a killing game. this was a whole new experience for him, although he assumed that applied to everyone who was forced into participating in such a predicament. the concept itself almost sounded like it had come out of some sort of video game or movie, and in that sense, yeah it would’ve been fun. but this, this was real and in no way was it ‘fun.’ this was a game of life and death and if he lost, it was game over for good.

it had been a day since the maniacal black-and-white teddy-bear had explained their situation and since then minori hadn’t gotten an ounce of sleep, how could he when they were forced into something so horrible? despite his current dilemma, however awful it would seem, he knew he needed to keep his head high. if not for himself then for the sake of everyone else he would try and keep everyone content, or at least as content as a person could be in such a situation. the point was, sitting around and moping about would solve nothing but cause more problems and he didn’t want that. so for the time being he’d try his best to keep his composure.

stepping out of his cabin he fixed his beret atop his head and gazed around at his supposed new home, there was a clear sign he was both saddened and exhausted from the events that occurred the day prior, however hard he tried to hide it on the outside. he let a soft sigh escape his lips as he walked down the steps of the cabins porch and started towards the general lounge area to meet up with the others to discuss how they could escape this place. though that thought was pushed aside as his attention diverted to the nearby lake. curious to get a closer look he made his way towards the body of water. he watched as the rays of the rising sun danced atop its ripples, making for a rather gorgeous sight out of the already beautiful lakeside view.

as minori continued, the small path that lead to the shore of the lake widened into a beach with every size of rock - from boulders big enough to sit on, to grains that could get stuck between toes. beyond was the large lake, the far shore a thin line in the distance growing into a large group of mountains in the far distance. as the puzzle maker approached the waterline, he bent down and skimmed a rock - the splash was pretty loud in the otherwise quiet morning and the ripples fading slowly from the poorly thrown pebble. he had to admit it was quite nice here, with the exception of the killing game that is, it was oddly peaceful, though also extremely eerie. hopefully, with any luck they could escape this place together without anyone having to die, as far as he could tell everyone here seemed pretty nice and he couldn’t bear to see anyone get hurt, no one deserved this.. the mere thought that anyone could die was enough to bring tears to the boys eyes. as if he hadn’t cried enough last night? of course he had to let his emotions get the better of him once again.. so much for keeping himself content.. he supposed it was probably best he came down here, better get his emotions out here rather than around everyone else. sitting down on one of the large rocks near the shore he tried to regain his composer before he made an effort to meet with the others.

() xxx KATSU BAKUSHI
        [ ultimate. thief ] [ gender. male ] [ loaction. central area ] [ tagged. yuko ]
      ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
      One could argue that he was supposed to be at least a little bit nervous about all of this. already 24 hours has passed since he and the rest of the group - fifteen other people, was it? - learned that they were stuck here, in this strange camp, and the only way to get out of here was to kill someone and manage to get away with it. one could also argue that he was supposed to be appalled by the mere idea of killing someone, intentionally cutting someone's throat or stabbing them or doing whatever other horrible act to them so they're heart would stop beating and give him a chance to escape this horrible prison of a camp. yes, one could argue both of these things were supposed to be pretty much the only things going through his mind right now, and they were perhaps the most important things he'll have to keep in mind throughout this whole ordeal. - but they weren't. no, katsu’s mind was focused elsewhere, more specifically on the camp itself and what sort of items he could scrounge out before anyone else got their hands on them.

in his time alone for the early hours of the morning he had also taken the opportunity to familiarize himself with his new surroundings and learn his ways around the camp as well as checkout the locks on the doors. in an inconspicuous sort of way, of course. his talent alone would already be suspicious enough as is he didn’t need any more reasons for people to distrust him right off the bat. he noted early on most of the doors consisted of locks that would prove easy to unlock, a simple doorknob lock was uncomplicated enough to pick: paper clips, hair pins or in come cases even a knife would suffice in doing the job. seeing as all the rooms in the cabin and practically everywhere else consisted of simple locks as such, he had free range on practically everything, possibly even other people’s rooms if he so desired. as far as he was aware it wasn’t against the rules so long as it wasn’t a restricted area. - if this was true however, it also meant that if anyone else knew how to pick a lock they’d have no problem sneaking into someone’s room at night and kill them in their sleep if they wanted to. - in spite of that notion he doubted there was anything of value to steal that would benefit him in this stupid game, especially in the beginning of it. though if the time did come, at least he knew he would have no problem obtaining it.

katsu was cut away from his thoughts as his attention was suddenly turned to something caught moving in his peripheral vision. he noticed one of the other students walking in the opposite direction of the general lounge house. everyone else seemed to be going to that building, yet for some reason this girl wasn’t and instead headed north of the camp. in normal circumstances he would’ve payed it no mind, but he knew he needed to gain people’s trust somehow even if it was all a big act for his own benefit, and what better way to get to know someone than to do it with no one else around? the thief’s lips curled into a small smile as he followed after her from the porch of his cabin to greet the pink haired girl. he had a feeling there was a reason that she hadn’t joined up with the others, despite that, even if his efforts were unsuccessful it was still worth a shot. “hey, where are you headed on this lovely morning?” the sarcasm in his voice was made evident as he uttered the word ‘lovely’ as in their current circumstances, it was obvious it was far from it. though it was true the thought of the killing game itself didn’t scare him outwardly, he couldn’t help but feel agitated at the mere fact he was imprison here against his will, angered by it even, though these emotions weren’t ever expressed on the outside. he couldn’t say he was use to being trapped, and he sure as hell wasn't going to get use to it now.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:20 pm

Mitsuru Nishiwaki | Seventeen | Female | The Optimist | Tags: Akira
Mitsuru stood in front of her bathroom mirror, pulling her hair into a ponytail. Once she was done, she placed her hands on her hips and stared at her reflection. Things look bad now, but everything's going to be okay. She told herself. We'll figure some way out of this place, it'll be okay. She continued to repeat those sort of positive thoughts as she finished getting ready for the day. Once she was done she left the cabin, carefully shutting the door behind her.

This killing game was difficult for her to comprehend. It didn't sound real. Deadly games like this didn't happen in real life, but here she was. She didn't want to believe that any of the other people here in the camp here would murder someone. Mitsuru couldn't even imagine herself killing someone, and she hoped that the others felt the same way about themselves. She wanted to escape as much as everyone else did, but she would never take another person's life. This Monokuma may be crafty, but she doubted he was perfect. As long as everyone worked together, they would be able to find some way to escape from this place. She was sure of it.

She walked towards the main lounge, planning on meeting up with everyone to discuss a plan. She noticed a few students were out and about, and assumed that more were in the lounge already. As she neared the lounge, a blue haired boy standing outside caught her attention. Deciding it would be a good idea to introduce herself, she approached him.

"Hey." She said with a small smile. "How are you? You doing all right?" With how dangerous this game was, there was no doubt that everyone was going to be stressed out to some degree. She recalled from yesterday that the blue haired boy didn't seem too bothered by what was going on yesterday, which was odd, but that didn't mean he wasn't worried. She wanted to believe that maybe he was just good at hiding his emotions, she didn't want to judge someone without actually interacting with them first.

Yukino Shijima | Sixteen | Female | The Oblivious | Tags: Masumi, Takeshi
Yukino's eyes fluttered open, squinting as the sunlight hit her eyes. Pursing her lips, she rolled over and buried her face into the pillow. It was too early in her opinion, she wanted nothing more than to fall back asleep, even for just a few more minutes. Not only was she groggy from sleep, but she didn't want to face her current situation.

This whole thing was...bizarre. It was hard to believe it was real. Not only had she and other high schoolers like herself been kidnapped and forced to live together at some summer camp, but they were being forced to kill each other if they wanted to escape. She had hoped that it was all just some very realistic dream and that she'd wake up back in her own bedroom at home, but unfortunately for her, this was all real. She wasn't in her bedroom back home, but in the cabin that she was assigned to.

She wanted nothing more than to fall back asleep in her room, but she knew that she would have to get up eventually. The others likely were going to meet up to discuss the killing game and try to find a way out. Yukino wasn't sure if escaping was even possible, but trying to escape was better than doing nothing. She forced herself out of bed and headed to her bathroom so she could freshen up. Once she was in a clean pair of clothes, she exited her cabin and began to walk towards the general lounge.

She stepped inside the lounge, stifling a yawn. She settled down on one of the chairs in the main area. She acknowledged the other two inside with a quiet hello but said nothing more as she was still sleepy.
crescent.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊰── ❝ akira : 002 || tsubasa : 002 ❞

Postby ultimate writer. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:42 am

( ) xxx AKIRA TETSUMI !!
          ━━━━━━━━ [ age. 18 years old ][ gender. male ][ mood. relaxed ][ tags. mitsuru ]

The atmosphere was rather quiet and peaceful, and the nature was another plus point for him. It sort of lifted the weight off his mind and made him initially forget the fact that he's in a matter of life and death. But it pretty much clearer he was spacing out yet again, as he was in his usual deep thought. Until, he heard an feminine voice that made him snap from his thoughts and look into the direction of the voice. He may have recognized her, but only by her appearence. He doesn't particularly know anything about her, so this may be their first interaction. Well, he hasn't interacted with anyone else so the unfamiliar girl would be the first to actually approach him "...I'm fine. " he mumbled, though audible enough for her to hear out.

It was one of his features that, he always sounded down and tired- or to be more specific, he was more of an pessimist. Though it's not him to be blamed since that's how he generally speaks. It's also quite rare to hear his tone change, either in a negative or a positive manner. Heck, even his expression never changes- it always remained stoic. So, you can say that he's really hard to read his emotions or his thinking. He was always distant towards everyone and behaved like this, even when it comes to interacting with his friends or elders. It was also noticed that he tries to end the conversation as quick as possible. And because of his behavioral patterns, some people found it offending and left him alone, never showing themselves to him again. But mostly, people were more curious of his capabilities, while some were suspicious of his mysteriousness that always seemingly surrounds him. The lonely feeling affected him in the start, but he was quick to get used to it.

( ) xxx TSUBASA RUMINORI !!
          ━━━━━━━━ [ age. 18 years old ][ gender. female ][ mood. surprised ][ tags. minori ]

Her assumption was correct, the main area itself was huge. And it took her quite a while to memorize every direction to each and every important destinations. And no, she wasn't intending to go and wander around the whole forest surrounding the camp now. She's a human too, and her energy also has an limit. Though, she hasn't yet reached her limit just yet. Even after all the walking, she was still in her usual energetic mood. All this truly piqued her interest even though she's aware that this is no research camp that she and her team were used to get assigned for. When that time comes, she gets in her hyperactive mode, and it always took her colleagues to calm her down. At the same time, she was being cautious with every step she took. Who knows there will be a snake passing by, and she accidentally steps on it? You know what will be the consequences that would approach to her.

As she was mindlessly walking by, she saw an familiar small figure, who she recalls in the yesterday's events- he was silently panicking and was on the brink of having a mental breakdown. Honestly, she wished she could've just approach him and comfort him if it weren't for her being exhausted at a point that she would've fainted. Nevertheless, she decided to approach him and maybe start a fight with him. Despite she's aware of the saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover', the short boy's appearance clearly suggested that his talent is somewhat related to video-games or something " Good morning! How– " before she could complete her question, she was surprised at the boy's depressing look. Even though it would be because of something personal that she shouldn't interfere with, her motherly instincts decided to go active " Hey, are you worried about the killing game? " that wasn't the question she wanted to ask, but it could be a higher possibility that could the reason of his stress and anxiety.
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: killing fever | danganronpa rp | full

Postby cswolf. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:23 pm

Yasuda Murai || SHSL Mechanic
Male - Nineteen - Homosexual - The Leader
Tagged: Aimi, Ryota

xxxMurai looked over as a new man entered into the kitchen in which he and Aimi were currently occupying. He remembered this man as being more curious and excited about the promises of a killing game from the two toned bear. He didn't seem worried nor concerned nor fearful like the rest of the students were. This caused Murai to automatically have one eye on him at all times. This man was a wild card and he never was sure what he would say or do next. It worried him. At his greeting of it being a beautiful morning he rose an eyebrow and looked at him. "I would not say the morning is particularily beautiful." He commented as he took another sip of his soda. "It's been fine. A lot to think of and discuss..." He finally answered.

xxxThe young man turned onto the female in the room next. She seemed cautious of him at first. That was good. She needed to be. She needed to be cautious of everyone she came across or else she would become the first victim in this establishment. At her statement about them all working through it all he sighed. She seemed like one of those hopeless optimists. He looked at her again at her question. "I am Yasuda Murai." He introduced himself, lifting his can of soda to them in greetings. He drank the rest of it before tossing it into the recycling and looking at the two of them. "I am the Ultimate Mechanic, what are your ultimates?" He asked the two of them. Hopefully their ultimates would be useful in escaping from this death trap.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ masumi & ryota // 2 ]

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:41 am

masumi tachibana
      ultimate mangaka | female | the rationalist | location; lobby | tags; takeshi, yukino

as masumi sat, her eyes were on the ground in front of her. once again, the questions from earlier returned in her mind - was there someone possibly controlling the bear? for all she knew, maybe one of these new strangers was controlling the bear and this whole killing game. but once again, what was the motive in doing this, watching high schoolers quake and possibly snap and commit murder?
      as she thought, a pair of legs entered masumi's sight, and when she looked up, a boy was staring at her curiously. she only caught a glimpse of his lips moving when she looked up, and masumi didn't get the entirety of what he said, if anything. at the same time, out of the corner of her eye, masumi spotted another girl who took a seat, keeping quiet for the most part.
      for a moment, masumi was dumbfounded as she stared at the boy. she couldn't answer back if she didn't know what he said (or rather, what his lips said). masumi was silent as she sorted through the options she could say to the boy without coming across as foolish. but after a while, she could only reach one conclusion, one that made her feel quite embarrassed.
      "i-i'm sorry, but could you repeat that, please? masumi finally asked, signing with her hands in coordination with her "voice", which was emitting from her headphones' speakers. "i didn't quite read what you said. her eyes were now fixed on the boy's lips, waiting to read his answer.

ryota hideyoshi
      ultimate exorcist | male | the psychopath | location; kitchen | tags; aimi, yasuda

the girl was quick to answer with a smile, but ryota smirked wryly. though her smile seemed genuine, ryota had a feeling that she was among the more nervous ones about the game. that was to be expected. as for the boy, he seemed on the more serious side. ryota silently hoped that he wouldn't be a killjoy in this game, but something in him suggested otherwise. as for the girl, ryota had an impending feeling that the next time he would have any real interaction with her would be when she was a bloody heap on the floor. the hopeful kind like her wouldn't last long in a game like this.
      "aw, don't look so serious! this is a game, and we're supposed to have fun, riiiiight? try not to think too much about this." ryota's voice still carried that sense of childish glee as he went to the fridge and pulled out a can of juice. as he took a sip, ryota could hear the boy (or rather, yasuda mirai) asking both him and the girl for their names and talents. introductions? frankly, ryota was surprised this didn't happen yesterday, after the bear's introduction.
      "my name? very well." ryota answered between sips, before he finally finished and crushed the can between his fingers, chuckling. "i am ryota hideyoshi, the ultimate exorcist. it's a pleasure to meet you both." he then dipped down in a dramatic bow, revealing the oni mask on the back of his neck, which grinned menacingly at yasuda and the girl.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me