The Good Place;;closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Good Place;;closed

Postby hello-andromeda » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:07 pm

Plot:
It was the most brilliant idea a demon could ever have. A neighborhood that will trick the four victims into thinking they are in The Good Place and force them into an eternity of emotional torture! However, this plan isn't foolproof. You, a human, are smarter than you look. Will you figure out the truth? Maybe you'll even take down the demon or maybe you'll team up with them. You decide in this roleplay.

Rules:
1. All CS rules Must read!
2. Only have one human character
3. This is semi-lit, four sentences minimum
4. Be creative! The plot should be different from the show
5. Forms should be posted on the Discussion Thread

Characters:
The Architect: The demon who proposed the plan, will they turn good? (1/1)
The Humans: Four humans who believe they are in the good place, one will believe there has been a mistake (4/4)
Janet: everyone loves Janet! (1/1)
The Demons: the rest of the demons assigned to the experiment (0/-)

The Architect;
Oliver;;appears 25ish;;male;;hello-andromeda
The Humans;
Diane Morris;;18;;female;;Crystalkitsune
Alaric Cohen;;24;;male;;Consulting_Angel
Celeste;;19 1/2;;female;;pparadise
Daniel Colt;;18;;male;;Iwa-Chan
Janet;
;;TreeFrogHero;;
Demons;
name;;age;;gender;;user
name;;age;;gender;;user
name;;age;;gender;;user
name;;age;;gender;;user

Last edited by hello-andromeda on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:07 am, edited 14 times in total.
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
intj-t ⋆ aries ⋆ slytherin
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
signature credit: nk
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Good Place

Postby hello-andromeda » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:02 am

Relationships
Key

Fake soulmates: &
Crush: ⇉
Mutual Crush: ⇄
Dislike: ⌦

Diane & Danny
Alaric & Celeste
Last edited by hello-andromeda on Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Good Place;;closed

Postby hello-andromeda » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:35 am

res
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hello-andromeda » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:05 am

【 Oliver 】【 Architect 】【 male 】【 appears 20ish 】【 loc: his office 】【 tagged: Celeste 】 Oliver quickly organized his desk, straightening the folders on top. He took a deep breath out, glancing at the picture of Doug hanging on his wall. This was it, the last human. From that point on, it was going to be hard work making sure everything goes perfectly. His nerve was equally matched with excitement. There was an extreme amount of pressure on him, after all, if this fails he would probably be retired. And that was no good. Everything relied on these stupid humans, which wasn't a fun thought for him. He plastered on his best fake smile and began to walk over to the door. Placing a firm hand on the knob, he quickly opened it to see the final human. "Celeste?", he called out gently, "Come on in"
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitzune, » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:40 am

Diane|female|human|her room|tags: closed
She woke up confused, where was she?, was this even her room?, Then it came back. She was dead, killed by a poisoned popcorn, the reason she hated them. And now she was in a heaven like place called the Good place owned by Oliver a supposed angel like architect she guessed?. This was her new room or house she'd better say and it was nothing like herself with bird statues everywhere and she disliked them but at least she had a pet cat named Roni and she adored cats. But today was an 'important' day according to Oliver where she would meet her 'soulmate' even though she wasn't too interested in meeting them she had to get ready so she took a quick shower and put a casual white with gold accents dress along with a jean jacket and boots then headed to the kitchen, ate some toast and waited in the living room for Oliver to get there.
Hiya! You can call me Kat or Kylea, I'm Just your average space loving girl that is a big nerd for Netflix shows especially Voltron. A big aestetic and meme lover. Loaded sarcasm (just kidding but still). i read a l o t and believe in cryptids too, simply addicted to cinnamon rolls, I also love all sorts of gems and crystals. Fox enthusiast and gamer, Oh! and be sure to check out Billie Eilish and Echosmith.

VLD fanclub🌌 🌠 x TDP fanclub x x x
Image Image Image Image Image
Open for 1x1 roleplays! pm me
Kitzune,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:43 am

celeste o'rion
Celeste opened her eyes, seeming to be in a seated position in a strange room. 'Welcome! Everything is fine.' seemed to be plastered into her head, making her relax a bit as she looked around. The room was bare with a few seating arrangements made, growing uncomfortable with the way the room was made up. She moved to begin rearranging things before her name was called. She turned her head to the open door, spotting the man standing inside, brushing herself off she walked in. "What's going on?" she spoke, confused.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hello-andromeda » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:58 am

【 Oliver 】【 Architect 】【 male 】【 appears 20ish 】【 loc: his office 】【 tagged: Celeste Oliver smiled as they both took a seat. "You, Celeste O'Rion, are dead", he spoke with an unusual chipper tone, "But, the next portion of your existence will be lived out here, The Good Place!"
He gestured around the room, but upon seeing her confused expression he continued, "Basically, throughout your whole life, everything you do is assigned a point value. When you die, those points are totaled up and decide whether you stay here or well go down there, and you have lived a short, but remarkable life, earning your forever place here. Shall we go outside?", he said, balancing on his heels, ready for her word.
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:06 am

celeste o'rion
Celeste was in shock, not quite remembering how she died. Shaking it off with a smile, calming herself by reminding her that she was in the good place. "That's alot to take in.." she chuckled lightly, running her hands through her hair as a nervous habit. "I think, I'm ready to go outside." she took one last glance around the room, spotting something out of position. Swiftly getting up, she moved the painting to fix it. "Sorry, wasn't quite right."
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:21 am

Alaric Cohen
Tagged: Open
Though it had been quite the shock to him to discover that he was dead, Alaric was hardly surprised that he had managed to make it into the Good Place. After all, he'd helped out so many people while on Earth, it just made sense, he supposed. He was pleased.
Currently, Alaric was in the large ballroom of his house, teaching a couple of the residents in the neighbourhood how to ballroom dance. He'd overheard them talking about it, and he just couldn't resist offering to help them out.
"That's almost it! Try to not be quite so hesitant with your steps, that's holding you back a bit." Alaric commented, as he watched them try it out again.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hello-andromeda » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:21 pm

【 Oliver 】【 Architect 】【 male 】【 appears 20ish 】【 loc: his office 】【 tagged: Celeste 】Oliver chuckled, as she adjusted the painting. He couldn't imagine being an ignorant human. He absolutely was counting down the days until he could reveal his master plan to them. Ah, the look on their faces. He turned his attention back to Celeste, leading her outside. "Welcome to your forever paradise!", he gestured around the beautiful neighborhood.
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets