civil war | umbrella academy rp | started, closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

★ two.

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:52 pm

★ ─ ❝ OCTAVIA !!
      alias. the shadow⠀⠀ powers. darkness manipulation⠀⠀ affiliation. member of the rain⠀ location. van stryker
      mansion library⠀ tagged. natalia
      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The light sound of footsteps against wooden floors made Octavia lifted her head, her body instinctively tensing, preparing to leap up from her chair to strike down her opponent. Her eyes narrowed beneath thick ebony lashes, and her jaw clenched slightly. Despite being within the headquarters of The Rain, her training as a skilled assassin never allowed herself to feel protected, nor safe from the enemy. It was instinctual now, ingrained in her mind.

⠀⠀⠀A small smile curved her lips at the sound of a familiar voice; Natalia. She was thankful it had been her, for she was in no mood to talk to anyone else. She allowed herself to relax with a brief exhale, uncrossing her legs before standing up. “I wouldn’t worry,” Octavia said in response, her tone warm, “you’re far better than that book.” She walked over to her, wrapping an arm around her waist affectionately, a rare grin playing across her features. “How has your morning been?”

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

civil war | umbrella academy rp | post #2

Postby millies » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:34 am

x
x

KLAUS HARGREEVES

────────────────────────────────────────────
( ♂ ☆ twenty-nine years old ☆ the seance ☆ umbrella academy ☆ tags: open )

xx KLAUS HELD HIS HEAD IN THE PALMS OF HIS HANDS and his knees were pulled tightly to his heaving chest. Light filtered in between the cracked window and lit the dark room with light. He had woken up just a few hours before with vivid nightmares plaguing his dreams. The horrid times when Reginald would lock him in the cemetery for nights on end. He rubbed his eyes with his fists as he calmed his breathing. He breathed out deeply and inhaled. He was visibly shaking, though he was slowly calming his raging nerves. He shook it off and stood from his lumpy mattress. He slipped a floral printed shirt on and some horridly printed pants as he opened the door to his room.

xxKlaus dragged a hand down his face as he made his way down the stairs. He picked up his pace and made his way to the bar. He poured some alcohol into his cup and quickly sloshed it down, not listening to the distant voices in the house.

x
x

SAMMY ROSIER

( ♀ ☆ twenty-nine years old ☆ the bolt ☆ umbrella academy recruit ☆ tags: ben )

xx SAMMY FROWNED SLIGHTLY AT HIS RESPONSE but decided not to push him into answering why he didn't sleep. It was probably the cause of many people's troubles sleeping; nightmares. She instead offered a small smile and opened her yogurt container. She chuckled at his question and responded, "About as good as someone like me is going to sleep." She was a hypocrite with her concern over his well-being, when she obviously had gotten barely three hours of sleep during the night. Maybe three hours was normal for someone like her, though, maybe she didn't need a full eight hours to be considered healthy. She dipped her spoon in the container and scooped up some of the yogurt. "What are your plans for today?" She asked after a moment of silence. She eyed the cup of coffee in his hands with an envious look, though it was hidden with the smile plastered across her face.

x
x

JON VAN STRYKER

( ♂ ☆ twenty-nine years old ☆ the impersonator ☆ the rain ☆ tags: open )

xx JON SAT SILENTLY ON A PARK BENCH, the beautiful masterpieces of classical music flooding his ears. He had his eyes closed and his hands intertwined on his lap. The chirps of birds and barking of dogs overflowed into his music, but he took no mind. He sighed deeply and turned the music off. He swiftly stood and looked around the park. The only downside to his power was that he had to be looking at the object, animal, or person he was to take the form of. He had no means of getting home, so honestly he was just waiting for a pigeon to land or another bird to fly by. His transportation came in the form of a tiny chickadee pecking at the ground, its beady eyes watching the man cautiously. It was early in the morning but Jon still glanced around before taking the shape of the bird. His view shifted and it was much lower and slightly painful with the size shift. The chickadee next to him was still staring, almost like it had gone into shock. Jon, in response, just chirped and flew off. The cafe sounded nice for breakfast he decided as his wings shifted to caress wind. The shift was painful but he brushed it off and entered the cafe. He had a good feeling about today.

x
x

MAGGIE BROOKS

( ♀ ☆ twenty-nine years old ☆ guardian angel ☆ neutral ☆ tags: open )

xx MAGGIE DIDN'T REALLY LIVE in a normal area or normal position. Rather, she lived in thickets of trees, only coming out in desperate times. The solitary life worked well for her and had for the last eleven years. She spent her days bird watching and observing the normal people not blessed with powers such as she. She sighed, picking at the dirt under her nails. She would have to steal food soon, but it was all in good favor - she didn't do it just to cause trouble, but because she needed to survive. She had spoken with Reginald Hargreeves on the matter once and he understood. A person like her couldn't conceal her powers in public and had to be separated to not cause panic on the innocent minds of humans. She swallowed thickly as she spread her long, powerful wings and took to the skies. They were angelic and white, gifting her with the name of guardian angel. She landed behind the store and slipped her hoodie over her wings, leaving her back bulging and her wings strained, but it was the only way. She lifted her hood and stepped inside the store.
millies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three.

Postby `sappho » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:30 pm

Blackpearl44 wrote:
    vanya hargreeves
    female - 29 y/o - umbrella academy member - the white violin - tags: open
      xxxthe sun hadn't awoken vanya this morning nor an alarm clock, she hadn't even really gone to sleep. she hadn't had a lot of good sleep since she had discovered her powers. ever since the night when she had almost killed allison, she would have nightmares and wake up in a cold sweat. her family had accepted her back but she would never forgive herself for what she had done. she had no idea when the sleepless nights would stop, or if they could stop. she had done so many things that she would probably regret for the rest of her life. on the top of that list was hurting allison, of course, but just below that was ever trusting leonard. how could she be so stupid?

xxxcome on, vanya, you need to stop thinking about that and practice. she sighed and rolled off of her bed, pulling on an oversized t-shirt, pants and sneakers before picking up her violin case. her next performance was in just a couple days and she was still the first violin. vanya strolled down the street and towards the park. she took a deep breath as she opened her case and pulled out her violin. she hadn't played much since she had discovered her powers because she was terrified of accidentally using her powers.

stella viper
    female - 29 y/o - neutral - the witch - tags: gwen, jaime
      xxxthe witch was grinning from ear to ear when gwen got up and gave her a hug. no matter how many time she hugged gwen, stella would always get the same rush of extreme joy when her girlfriend hugged her. she gave her a small peck on the cheek. "i missed you," she said lovingly to gwen in her soft voice. she looked over to jaime when the other girl was struggling to figure out her name. stella honestly didn't mind that she had forgotten her name. she wasn't the type of person who got mad at people for things like that. she gave her a smile and quickly corrected her. "stella," she said to her. "you're jaime, right? gwen's told me about you before," she said to her.

rowan hearthclaw
    male - 29 y/o - umbrella academy recruit - the mind reader - tags: elliott
      xxxit was nice to not have to worry about elliott. rowan knew for a fact that he wasn't just trying to trick him because the first time they had met they had fallen in love, and neither of them had even known the other's name. they were never scared of each other, even when they did eventually figure it out. there was an unspoken agreement between them to never bring their family's into their relationship because the only thing that would do was make them nervous to be together. he smiled. "that sounds nice, i haven't been there in a while," he said. he raised his eyebrows. "a date. hmm... are we finally making in official?" he asked with a smirk. rowan kissed him back and took his hand lovingly. it would be a good day today. however, the mind reader was sure that this was probably the calm before the storm.

natalia van stryker
    female - 29 y/o - rain member - the red queen - tags: octavia
      xxxthankful that octavia's quick reflexes hadn't cause her to attack natalia on accident, she watched as her girlfriend uncrossed her legs, stood up and made her way over to her. natalia smirked a bit at her words and wrapped her own arms around octavia. she leaned back against the shelf of books and gave her girlfriend a gentle kiss. "better now that im here with you," she said. she stared at octavia for just a moment. she just took in the beautiful features of her face and swept a piece of her hair behind her ear. "we never get to do this anymore, with all of the training in preparation for the 'war'," she said with a sigh.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇠( ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ❞︱

Postby ➸ ᥙᥒfᥲιr.groᥙᥒds » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────── ┄ ┄
      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 !! ─── ─
      ┄ ┄ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ jaime lynn blayne ] [ 29 ] [ female ] [ neutral ] [ location;; the park ] [ tagged;; gwen, stella]

xxxxxxxxwith a grin plastered on her face, her ocean blue eyes staring at the couple. during those moments of them showing affection to one another, she blanked out. not listening to anything around her but in her head, an image of diego holding one of his many infamous blades as he flipped in his hand. though hearing the blonde say her name snapped her out of her daydreaming. her eyes moved back towards the two and her smile dissipated as she tried to ignore what just happened. her voice had teasing behind her tone, gewn was someone she cared about dearly but someone she loved to tease as well. "the one and only! though when you say that it makes me suspicious..." she eyeballed gwen in a goofy way knowing she was teasing to hide the truth. "now some people─ no one person calls me nice aka her friend. to everyone else i'm the 'red angel', well except ben he's an exception. but take what you'd like out of the title. i leave it to the imagination." a smirk forming onto her face, she had two people looking out for her. to her that was enough, those people gained her trust and protection. though from the few moments she knew stella, mainly because gwen seemed to care for her more than most people, she'd protect her just for gwen. though with the little book on her side maybe she didn't need protection. everyone called her the red angel except a few select people, those people included gwen and ben. though diego has thrown himself on that list she never takes it seriously as she believes it's the best way to keep them further apart from a realtionship, which she wasn't sure if she'd even be ready. and if he even felt the same since patch's recent passing.
➸ ᥙᥒfᥲιr.groᥙᥒds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: civil war | umbrella academy rp | started, closed

Postby sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:47 am

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Auguste "August" Le Scorpe - ♂ - 29 - gay - rain rec -loc; van stryker courtyard - tags; chasin

└─────────────────────────────┘
August escaped out the door of the mansion in to the courtyard to escape the many gazes of all the van stryker's it was hard fop him to avoid eye contact when there where so many eyes to avoid.
He walked with his head down causing his hair to fall in front of his face, he impatiently pushed itout of his face he was a bit tired of the stryker's. He missed France and his mother, he even missed his father and some of the things he did for the Le Milieu

August thoughts was interrupted when he accidently walked into a lawn chair, he cursed in french. He then noticed the there was someone on the chair he quickly averted his eyes before he could make eye contact. "sorry" he mumbled but with his french accent it was almost inaudible. He looked slightly over the man's shoulder to avoid eye contact but so he could still glimpse the man in the corner of his eye.

┌────────────────────────┐
Nicolas "Nico" Jackson - ♂ - 29 - pan - tua rec - loc; outside ua - tags; evie

└────────────────────────┘
Nicolas was sat on the stairs of the umbrella academy, he was tapping his foot anxiously waiting for his younger sister to drop his dog tiny of. He was feeling furiously anxious about it and because of it he was aggressively making dream catchers.

It wasn't that he didn't trust his sister he just loved his dog like his own son and he was a new parent. He only briefly looked up from his dream catcher-makings when klaus walked by before turning back to his dream catcher after his tenth one he realised his anxiety was to much this time. He put the dreamcatchers in a box and put them in a random cupboard. He quickly hurried outside and leaned against the wall not realising there was a person laying on the bench in front of him so he didn't think twice about lighting a cigarette and blowing out a big cloud of smoke in the direction of the bench he felt his anxiety fade and he let his eyes follow the smoke which cause him to notice a person on the bench. he swore and walked over

"God I'm sorry I didn't see you" he said with his rather posh british accent "Wait you are one of the umbrella academy recruits" he observed "Sorry for interrupting your book by the way, my friend hates when I do that to her" he said and pointed to the book and then positioned himself in such a way that when he blew a cloud of smoke it trailed away from them both "I can leave if you want to" he said distantly "I'd hate to ruin a good book" he said slowly letting out another puff of cigarette smoke

┌─────────────────────┐
Mikita "Mika" Peters - ♀ - 29 - bi - tua rec - loc; park - tags; vanya

└─────────────────────┘
Mika woke up with a start at the sound of a honking car, she looked around herself in shocked confusing . It took her a solid minute to realise that she she was in the park and before she could question herself why she was sleeping on a park bench the memories of last night returned to her.

She had been out late practicing her power and she had sitten down to take a break and she figured she had fallen asleep. She sat up and yelled he pockets to check all her belonging were still there which luckily they were which caused her to let out a sigh of relief. She got up and stretched her body was extremely stiff from the uncomfortable nights sleep. She then noticed Vanya with her violin, she smiled and followed her mika had always wanted to hear vanya play. She saw her stop and take her violin out, mika considered to eavesdrop for a second but decided against it since it would be rude "Hello Vanya" She said softly "I was n the park with your violin and wondered if i could her you play?" She asked "If not i'll just leave, no pressure" mika added to clarify that it didn't matter to her if she said yes or no

┌────────────────────────┐
Valerie "Val" West - ♀ - 29 - lesb - neu - loc; olive and twist bar - tags; open

└────────────────────────┘
Val wasn't usually a day drinker but some jobs just drained her both physically and mentally. she hate impersonating animals it seemed like betrayal on a completely different level. he sighed and buried her head in her hands "another one?" the bartender asked "I'll take five"she said exhaustively with a lack of emotion.

Val checked her pulse for not real reason other to distract herself and the rythmich thrum of her heart felt comforting and was easy to focus on. She was covered in blood but no one at the bar really cared, that was usually how she turned up at the bar they had learned not to ask questions this time she was extra bruised. She groaned and pulled a hand through his hair she grabbed one of the beers and slowly began sipping it as her mind raced through all the people she'd killed. She tried to not think about and instead redirected her thoughts together father, the reason she was doing any of this he's worth it she kept telling herself without him you'd probably be dead she told herself i love him she told herself which was true and always would be true and she'd do anything for him as well
sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☄ post three

Postby fallen; » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:22 pm

lyla is open wrote:𝐋𝐲𝐥𝐚
    the siren | 29 | bisexual | siren song, sonic scream | location: van stryker mansion, the kitchen | tagged: open

Knowing Natalia had been watching her made the young woman feel even worse than she already did. The sideways glares she noticed out of the corner of her eye made Lyla scowl down at her toast, but she said nothing to the other as she left the kitchen. Maybe when she was younger she would have made a point to not do that to her, but nowadays she didn't know what she could even say to the other Van Stryker members without royally pissing them off. At this point in time, it was easiest to just keep her head down and move along, pay no mind to her siblings as she tried to refind her place among them. Standing, the blonde threw out her half eaten toast, not hungry enough to finish it. She decided on washing the dishes, knowing it'd help pass the time and clear her mind as she did them.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧
    jynx | 29 | bisexual | luck manipulation | location: van stryker mansion, courtyard | tagged: august

The young man threw the coin lazily into the air once more, watching as it came back down into the palm of his hand. He hummed softly, going to toss it into the air again, before he felt someone stumble into his lawn chair. He felt his blood boil as he sat up, not bothering to look as he thrusted out his hand, the coin falling gracefully into it. "Heads," he spoke, not having to look at the coin to know it read true. He glanced at August, a slight smile on his face as he stood. He knew better than to look the other in the eyes, but that didn't stop him from studying the other's face.

"Good morning good looking," he flirted shamelessly, "No need to apologize. If you didn't run into me I'd still be board out of my mind." He looped an arm around the other, giving him a snake-like grin as he rested his chin on the other's shoulder. "Tell me, mon ami, what fun things do you have planned for the day? Maybe we can find you some sunglasses so you don't always have to stare at the floor."

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧
    the monarch | 29 | bisexual | butterfly physiology | location: umbrella academy, bar | tagged: klaus

Folding his wings back against his skin, the young man took in a breath before smiling. It always felt nice to spread them out in the sun, allowing them to suck in the warmth of the sun's rays. He tried not to do it often - afraid of how others would react to the sight of them - but in the few moments when he was alone, he enjoyed the freedom of letting them feel the breeze. Pulling his shirt back on, the young man let out a sigh before he walked himself back into the academy. He glanced around, hearing the shuffling and distant talking of the others throughout the place. He hadn't made many friends yet, despite his want to. He had always been a social being by nature - "a social butterfly" his mother would joke with him. It didn't always make him laugh but the truth was there. He enjoyed the company of others and hated being away from them for long periods of time.

He decided to explore a bit, having not had the chance since his arrival to find all the nooks and crannies within the place. Colten soon found himself in a room with Klaus, flushing slightly. He found the other quite interesting, couldn't help but feel giddy the few times he had been around the other. He approached him slowly, tilting his head to one side. "Isn't it a bit early to be drinking?" he asked the other, wringing his hands in front of him as he awaited an answer.

𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨
    the kraken | 29 | bisexual | manipulates thrown objects | location: front of umbrella academy | tagged: evie, nico

The walls within the academy seemed to be closing in around him, which propelled the young man to leave. Walking down the steps of the academy, Diego knew getting out would be his best option to not combust from pure anxiety within the academy's walls. It was suffocating, and though he had managed to escape it's confines once, he doubted at this point he'd be capable of doing it again. He glanced around, noticing two of the recruits on a nearby bench. What were their names again? Evie and.... Nico? Yes, that seemed right. He wasn't sure which of his siblings had recruited them, but that didn't matter in this moment. He knew a bit about the two, but hadn't made his rounds with fully introducing himself to everyone. He took a few steps towards them, though remained silent as he watched the two.

𝐆𝐰𝐞𝐧
    the whisperer | 29 | bisexual | animal manipulation | location: the park | tagged: jaime, stella

Two of her favorite people in the same place? It made Gwen happy beyond words. Glancing at Stella, she smiled, giving another peck to her forehead, smiling gently at her words. "I've missed you too," she told her softly, lacing her fingers with the girl's open hand, leading her to sit with the two of them. Glancing between the two of them, her eyes couldn't help but role at Jaime's teasing, nudging her gently in response. "Words cannot express how happy I am that the two of you can get along," she told them both, offering them both a smile, "Should we visit Le Petit Bristol? I'd love to have one of their croissants." Another small bird approached them, chirping loudly towards her. Raising an eyebrow, she shook her head at the bird, though she was amused with him. She reached into her bag, grabbing a cracker and offering it to him. The bird took it happily, chittering before it flew off.
fallen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ three.

Postby carpe noctem. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:39 pm

★ ─ ❝ OCTAVIA !!
      alias. the shadow⠀⠀ powers. darkness manipulation⠀⠀ affiliation. member of the rain⠀ location. van stryker
      mansion library⠀ tagged. natalia

Octavia watched as a smirk played across Natalia’s lips,and she admired her girlfriend for a moment, gazing lovingly into her eyes. The rain member wrapped her arms around Octavia before leaning back against a bookcase as they shared a soft kiss. Octavia listened intently as she spoke, smiling once again at her words as she swept a piece of her hair behind her hair.

⠀⠀⠀As she continued, however, the smile was hidden as a shadow cast over the assassin’s expression. It was true, they rarely got to spend quality time with each other, with the looming threat of war taking shape before The Rain. Tensions were high, and when Octavia was in the city with The Rain and not off on a mission she was often training, practicing and perfecting her powers and working on her advanced combat. While things like simply going to the café with Natalia, walking in the park or just chatting in the library with her girlfriend were rare occurrences that felt strange next to the harsh regime of her lifestyle, she would admit it was something she certainly craved more of. “I know,” Octavia replied, “every day the war grows closer we seem to have less time like this.”

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:56 pm

┌─────────────────────────────┐
Auguste "August" Le Scorpe - ♂ - 29 - gay - rain rec -loc; van stryker courtyard - tags; chasin

└─────────────────────────────┘
August gave a rather confused look at the compliment "Good morning" he answered some of his confusion melting into the tone of his voice.

he then followed the guy in the corner of his eye as he stood and looped his arm around his and then to put his head on his shoulder, this caused august to go stiff like an animal paralyzed in fear "It's impolite to wear sunglasses when inside" he said upon hearing the suggestion "It's also impolite to wear them when speaking to someone" he added the way he phrased it it was like a child repeating what their parents had told them which to a certain extent was true"I had in fact been planning to do some more research on arachnids" he said in the most serious manner, despite mentioning something he very much enjoyed the quiet sadness that always surrounded him remained. He once again pushed his long messy black hair out of his face and turned his face in the opposite direction of chasin
sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[003.]

Postby jungwonie » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:30 am

𝔹𝕖𝕟 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕤
    ✦ The Horror ✦ 29 ✦ Bisexual ✦ Tentacle projection ✦ Location; Umbrella Academy, the kitchen ✦ Tags; Sammy ✦
      xx"That's pretty ironic, since I was going to ask you the same thing," Ben stated between laughs, finding this funny. He couldn't tell if it was actually him or if it was the drowsiness he was experiencing. He caught Sammy's eyes on his coffee mug, stepping off to the side. "I made another cup if you want it," Ben waved his free hand towards the coffee pot, which held another cup of coffee. A part of Ben knew that she'd most likely want a cup, so he made one more just in case. If she weren't to drink it, someone else in the academy would. Thinking silently for a moment, Ben smiled brightly. "I was going to go on an errand run, which would probably just consist of buying more books. You're welcome to tag along if you have nothing better to do," he offered, silently hoping that she would indeed accept his offer.

𝔼𝕧𝕚𝕖 𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕙
    The Ice Queen 29 Bisexual Water manipulation Location; out front of the Umbrella Academy Tags; Diego, Nico
      xxSuddenly, Evelyn heard the flick of a lighter and then smelled smoke coming from the academy's stairs. Looking over the top of the book she had, she noticed a fellow recruit, Nico was his name, smoking a cigarette, and then finally noticing she was sitting there. The young woman waved the smoke out of her face and bookmarked her page, swinging her legs off the entirety of the bench. "You're fine. I was needing to take a break anyways. I don't want to finish this one quite yet," she said, keeping a smile on her features and acting like she didn't mind, although a small part of her did. "Nico, correct?" Evie just guessed, seeming as his white-blond hair was something you'd remember on a person. Another figure registered in her field of vision, Diego Hargreeves. He was easy to identify, or at least to Evie it was. He seemed to always be wearing black, which stood out in a crowd of colors. She offered him a kind smile, seeing as he was just watching Nico and her for a bit.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:48 am

┌──────────────────────────┐
Nicolas "Nico" Jackson - ♂ - 29 - pan - tua rec - loc; outside ua - tags; evie, diego

└──────────────────────────┘
Nico let a soft smile play on his lips at her response "Yeah you're Evie right?" he asked and pushed his whitish blonde hair out of his face and he blew out a new puff of smoke before sensing the presence of someone and turned over to see who it was it was on of the hargreeves, after a few seconds he pinpointed him as diego "Hey, you're Diego right?" Nico asked "I'm Nico, one of the new recruits" he introduced himself placing his cigarette in his mouth and reaching out a hand for him to shake. He then saw a familiar car that belonged to his sister "One moment" he said and half jogged up to his sister's car and knocked on the window. His sister rolled down the window "hey bro" she said "Hey Em, how's mom?" he asked. "She's good, your baby is in the back" She said in a playfully town "How's your future wife?" Nico asked and went around to the back and opened the door "She's great, who'll be at the wedding right?" his sister said "Yeah of course who do you take me for" Nico said jokingly and opened the cage and the big dog jumped out happily "Hey boy!" nico said and greeted the dog happily, he grabbed the dog's leash and closed the door and said goodbye to his sister before she drove of. He walked back over with the Caucasian Shepherd Dog happily jumping at his side "Sorry about that, I had to get tiny here" He said indicating the dog at his side
sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me