๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby divinity. » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:37 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
welcome students of UA! you have
made it through the trails and your new
life of becoming a hero has begun!
you'll face challenges and danger
and some will give into the pressure
and stress. a true hero never gives
in and backs down. so what will
you do? become the greatest hero?
sidekick? it all depends on you.
Let's go beyond Plus Ultra!

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Discussion Rules C. List discord
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by divinity. on Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby divinity. » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:38 am

one. all of the sites standard rules apply.
    two. try and type up at least a decent paragraph. <3
    three. reservations last 48 hours
    four. you don't have to be active, but try
    and reply to the people your tagged with.
    (if your rp partner hasn't responded you can
    free them, if that's okay with the person
    you're tagged with)
    five. if not posted within 3 weeks, i will
    have to kick you out. (sorry love)
    six. lgbtq+ is welcomed here!
    seven. even out your genders!
    eight. all characters have weaknesses
    even if they have great strengths.<3
    nine. have fun!
    ten, no relationships with your own characters!
    (ex. both your characters are dating)
    ELEVEN. no one's characters are lame c:
Last edited by divinity. on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

character list

Postby divinity. » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:38 am

wordswordswordssthe villains
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ–ฌโ–ฌabo asao. 19. male. none. force field. form
natsumi funaki. 20. female. none. toxic haze. form
Takumi Isozaki. 20. male. none. were-wolf. form
winter murphy. 21. male/female. none. fluidity.form
Susumu Nakahara. 24. male. none. tattoo. form
maeda kurohime . 20. female. none. ghosting. form
alfred douglas. 28. male. none. Bloodhound. form
rin nagano. 15. female. none. hacker.form
Kiyama Shuuya. 16. Male. none. switch. form
Hayate Masaru. 21. male. none. black fog. form
sasaki momoko. 17. female. none. blood-bound. form
akira sakurai. 16. male. 1-b. inner spirit. form
kaito shimizu. 60's(?)/a, 16-18. male. none. nightmare.
form
Milo. 15?. male. none. copycat. form
morishita kaiji. 24. male. villain. hellraiser. form
suzuki kiken. 23. male. villain. dead eye. form
kyoshi ren. 15. male. none. guardian angel. form
rin taeko. 17. female. neutral. mind control. form
rin junichi. 17. male. neutral. memory alteration. form
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
the students
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
imai haru. 15. female. 1-a. flicker. form
ametsuchi kimiko.15. female. 1-a. wind manipulation. form
yoshiro uyeno. 15. male. 1-a. arsenal. form
noriko himeki. 16. female. 1-a. memory manipulation. form
Charles Murphy. 16. male. 1-A. sharper. form
eijirล kirishima. 15. male. 1-A. hardening. form
banri takeuchi. 16. male. 1-A. plasmokinesis. form
Mayu Sakiko. 15. female. 1-a . sensory connect. form
komaru omara. 15. female. 1-a. honeybee. form
Hisato Nakata. 15. male. 1-a. strong legs. form
marie kishimoto. 16. female. 1-a. Liquefaction. form
katsuro daisuke. 16. male. 1-a. land-mine . form
Yukiko Kita. 16. female. 1-B. Arctic Fox. form
shunsui yutani. 15. male. 1-b. energy absorption . form
mitsuo kobayashi. 15. male. 1-b. cat. form
Arctica "Sakura" Takenaka. 15. female. 1-b. Bioarmor. form
Kita Kohaku. 14. male. 1-b. fireburst. form
Asami Eiko. 17. female. 1-b. time resoration. form
daichi nomura. 17. male. 1-b. slime. form
akira sakurai. 16. male. 1-b. inner spirit. form
nanami mizushima. 16. 1-a student. form
makoto osaka. 16. male. 1-a student.form
akatsuki reiko. 15. female. 1-a student. form
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
THE HEROES_
hisawa michiko. l. 20. female. pro hero. arc of time. form
(former)chie unyeno. 25. female. defense lawyer. sweet dreams. form
naomi fujioka. 22. female. pro-hero. musical projection, form
Emiko. 20. female. pro-hero. divine intervention. form
reina yamaguchi. 33. female. pro-hero. puzzle. form
megumi saiko. 23. female. pro-hero. video game. form
inari tamaki. 25. male. crime analyst. illusion manipulation. form
kyoko hattori. 23. female. former pro. fortune/misfortune form
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by divinity. on Tue May 07, 2019 11:37 am, edited 36 times in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

h-1 a-1)

Postby divinity. » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:04 am

โ˜ผx๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐” !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[ 1-a student. 15. female. flicker. form
xxxtagged none . location arriving at camp -> on a bench . ]
        the bus had come to a sudden halt. haru woke up from her sleep jolting forward, startling her awake. the sun was rising creating a nice gold lighting to the camp. UA had decided to send the class of 1-a to a camp for training alongside others. she found it better than to arrive at school to be greeted with classes about boring subjects. a small smile appeared on haru's face. exiting the bus, she let out a small squeal of excitement. the camp looked huge. adjusting her small backpack, she let out a yawn. it was unfortunate that she had to wake up. haru was quickly gaining energy from the sun, she felt herself heat up slightly- which was good. to the right there were the cabins which were to be shared. haru pulled out the small slip Aizawa had given every student- it was their cabin number. had they assigned the rooms beforehand? she looked around, her eyes floating amongst the sea of students. who's my roommate? she asked, tilting her head. Aizawa had also told to the students to head to their cabins and settle in and then go to the training grounds. she stared at her small slip. cabin 05. counting the cabins she flickered her way to her cabin. they were cozy, small but big- somehow. opening the door, the kitchen was small and located on the right. the main area of the cabin was also rather small paired with a tiny TV. near the main area, stairs led to the second floor. flickering upstairs, she noticed two beds on each side of the room.

indent placing her bags down she sighed. "everything is so heavy!" she whined, throwing her backpack onto her bed, already creating a small mess. heading downstairs, she went back to the main part of the camp, sitting on a bench not too far from the training grounds.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”โ”x๐€๐๐Ž ๐€๐’๐€๐Ž !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[ villain. 19. male. force field . form
xxxtagged anyone in the hideout . location on a counter in villain hideout . ]

abo let out a small sigh, his piercing blue eyes roamed the room, his eyes hovering over anyone inside. he had heard that the students of UA had gone to a camp, so the villains who liked messing around with them had been left awfully bored- ironically abo was one of them. "it's so dull around here." he groaned coldly. he hated being bored, he'd rather take a nap till something actually happened. plastering his body onto the rather high counter, he let out another infamous sigh of his. "maybe we can terrorize them or something." he suggested, scratching the back off his neck before completely relaxing. moving the hair from his face, he let out a annoyed huff. the boredom was starting to get to him. sitting back up, he stared at his hands. forming a small light blue force field in the palm of his hand, he stared at it. the force field seemed to light up the dim room slightly. abo remembered the first time he had came to the hide out, he was a little kid at the time. his dreams of becoming a hero had been crushed by his parents calling his quirk useless and weak, which led to anger and him running away. he didn't run towards the hideout- he didn't even know about it at the time. instead, his anger fueled his quirk's strength. he started with terrorizing the school he used to go to, then he moved onto terrorizing the city.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yoshiro - 1 natsumi - 1

Postby Ploegy » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:35 am

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: open
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

The bus ride had been long and boring for Yoshiro. It hadn't helped that he had been forced to sit beside one of his classmates either. The only way he had been able to get some peace and quiet was by putting his earphones in. That shut the other student up real quick and he was thankful for it. It seemed now they had arrived at their destination though. Fine by him. He was ready to be able to get up and stretch his legs finally. Climbing to his feet, the teen made his way down the aisle of the bus with his backpack slung over his shoulder and a bored expression painted on his face. Paying no mind to his other classmates for the moment, he exited the bus only to immediately shield his eyes from the sun's rays. Wrinkling his noses, he let a soft grunt escape his lips. He never had been a huge fan of going to places like this. He much preferred being in the city and in the middle of all the action. In a way it was a contradiction to his loner type personality. Most would think he'd enjoy being away from people in a place like this. He could see why, but there were plenty of things that made him dislike areas like this. He supposed it would make good practice though. It was better than being stuck in a classroom that was far sure and he would have to worry less about hurting some random bystander with his quirk. That had always been a struggle for him though it was more prevalent when he tried to use any form of firearms. Shorter ranged weapons certainly gave him far more control and were his go to. He was still sure they were the only reason he had managed to even pass the entrance exam. He wouldn't admit that to any of his classmates though.

Pushing the thought from his mind, Yoshiro dug in his pocket for the slip of paper he had received early in the day with his cabin number on it. It wasn't all too thrilled to be sharing a cabin with one of the others, but maybe they would get the message early on to leave him alone and things would go smoothly. Unfolding the slip, he looked down at the number that was written; cabin two. That shouldn't be too far from here, should it? He could only hope it wasn't. Gathering the rest of his luggage, he wasted no time standing around. Getting away from the mob of students as quickly as possible was the only goal he had in mind at the moment though he knew he'd have to face them again for training soon enough. That wasn't too bad. At least training was something he could enjoy whereas idle chitchat was not. Arriving at his cabin, he pushed open the door and quietly looked around. It was a cozy little place. He doubted he would spend much time in it though. He never had been one for simply relaxing and this was the perfect place to work on developing his quirk further even though it might get him in trouble if he went out and did so without supervision or without telling an adult. He'd take that risk when the time came. For now, it wouldn't matter. All that he could do was pick his bed in the cabin and head out to the training grounds to await farther instruction. As boring as that sounded, he knew he would at least need to behave at the start.

Making his way upstairs, he placed his things down on the bed closest to the stairs and turned to make his way back out. There was no need to unpack now. It would only be a waste of his time and there wasn't much unpacking he needed to do. Unlike some, Yoshiro had traveled light. Maybe that was a mistake on his part, but he didn't want unnecessary things being brought along. Swiftly making his way out of the cabin once again, he quietly looked around in attempt to figure out which way the training grounds were in. Finding a sign not too far away from his cabin, he saw it pointed in the direction of the grounds. How convenient. At least he wouldn't have to waste time aimlessly wandering around trying to find it. Soon enough Yoshiro arrived at the training grounds though it seemed very few others had done the same. That was fine by him. Finding a shaded spot, the teen took a seat on the group waiting for farther instructions.

โ‡€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผฆ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข twenty years old โ€ข toxic haze quirk โ€ข tagged: anyone at hideout
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Being a support hero had always been a dream of Natsumi's growing up and she had even gotten close to that dream at one point in her life, but one mistake on her part had cost her. All it had been was one time and the tables had turned on her. It had been disheartening to say the least, but that was what fate had chosen for her. Clearly with a quirk like hers, she was never meant to be a hero. Besides, she knew her quirk wasn't fit for combat purposes anyways. That was why she had aimed to take on more of a supporting role but even then she had failed. She had only been working as an intern at the time, but still everything had come crashing down on her and she wasn't one to ever fight back against it. She had to protect herself and nobody else. What else was she supposed to do when she was being attacked in a room full of hostages? Was she supposed to take it and get captured? No, that would have been far worse. Instead she had let a poisonous gas slip from her skin without thinking. It was only thanks to her mask that she hadn't been effected, but the others in the room hadn't been so lucky. That was the event that had brought her to where she was in life now; running with the League of Villains. It was the only way she could fulfill that dream of hers albeit it was on the opposite side of the law. In a way it gave her far much more free use of her quirk. Being a hero would have truly held back what she could do. In a way she was glad she had chosen to flip sides after her downfall as a hero. However, it did come with its downsides as well. It'd be a lie if she said she got along with many of the others in the League. Actually, she found herself distancing herself more times than not although it wasn't because she wished to be alone, but rather that most she had been working with annoyed her.

Drifting back to reality, Natsumi stopped her blank stare to avert her eyes towards Abo as he spoke. He did have a point. This place was rather dull. There wasn't much they could do in a small bar like this except wait for their next move. That in itself was the worst part of the job though she rarely complained about it. "Maybe we should look into getting a better hideout," she remarked sarcastically as she took a seat on top of the counter and crossed one leg over the other. It was a habit she had taken up in order to feel a bit taller though she'd never admit that was her reasoning behind it. Her size had always bothered her, but it had its uses. It's what made her perfect as a supporting unit. It allowed her to sneak around much easier and be harder to pick out in a crowd. That in itself worked well with her quirk given that she could easily use it in crowded places so long as she had exposed skin or an outfit specifically made to release the fumes her skin released.

Putting her hands down on the counter beside her, she absentmindedly tapped her fingers against it with a soft hum as she thought over what they could do. As fun as it sounded to terrorize the students of UA maybe they could do something else then again the city still had plenty of heroes around that would try to stop them if they did try to pull some stunt on the school itself rather than finding the camp. Perhaps going after them was the best idea then and maybe this time they could take hostages. Taking some of the students might prove useful at some point in time. "Hm, we could do that, but I vote against attacking head on. I think we should pull little stunts on them. Maybe capture a student or two," she suggested.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me