Steven Universe Roleplay V.1

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Steven Universe Roleplay V.1

Postby oliveoilangel » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:04 am

It's been years since the crystal gems have been around. Steven is happily married to Connie in Beach City and is 94 years old. The gems are at homeworld to support the diamonds. They still visit Steven often. They don't have the time to protect the Earth often though. A new gem-controlled planet called Shards is trying to use Earth as a gem colony. This new gem planet is like the old homeworld- but worse. This new group of gems doesn't have a name yet, but we are trying to decide on one. There are more cross-gem fusions and half human ones. This new group has the same goal as the crystal gems did- to protect the Earth.
RULES:
1. Please be caught up with all episodes, people might give spoilers if you aren't!
2. Try to keep pretty original characters, you can have simalar-ish characters.
3. Be nice to other people at all times!
4. Follow all of the main roleplay rules
5. if you want to be a part of the roleplay, please fill out the form shown below!
6. If you take a long break, I might send you a PM. You can leave, just please inform me first!
7: You may fuse with other gems, but before doing that, you have to agree on who writes messages, and the name of the fusion before posting about it.
8. Any diamonds must be flawed ones, not perfect ones.
9. Please post your forms in the discussion thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4034867
10. We will see Steven and the rest of the gems sometimes, but if you want them to show again please
11. You may have more than one character, just don't bite more than you can chew.
12. Don't be afraid to ask questions!
13. We won't start until we get 5+ people.
Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Gem:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Half Human?:
Fusion?:
she/her havent been active since like 2019 soz
oliveoilangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe Roleplay V.1

Postby grey matter » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:19 am

(bip)
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:47 am

Andesine Laborite

"Hmph. I still do not understand why we are going to a supermarket," Andesine said as she strolled along with Jadeite. "We don't even work there!"

Green Jadeite

"Oh, Andesine, we don't have to work somewhere to go there! Humans buildings are interesting like that!" Jadeite replied. "Besides, we get to use the extra currency we have from doing work that isn't being used on our shelter here." She smiled as she looked to the large building. "Oooh."
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oliveoilangel » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:40 am

Moonstone and Angelite - On the beach by the Temple.

"Any clue if any of the original crystal gems are coming back anytime soon?" Moonstone asked curiously."They visit less and less lately, and I miss them. I understand that they live on homeworld now, but still."

"I don't kn-" Angelite noticed a small drone in front of her. It had the Shard symbol on it. The gold shard, the silver shard, and the bronze shard. "Moonstone, it looks like Shard sent some drones from space

"No way!" Moonstone said, startled by what Angelite had said.

"Yes way. This drone is from there. Look at the symbol! We need to tell the other gems." Angelite said with a huff.
oliveoilangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Andesine Laborite and Green Jadeite

After the supermarket visit, Andesine and Jadeite came out with a large amount of random things they probably didn't need. Among these were foods, human clothes, some stuff for outdoorsy-type games (frisbees and a ball) and a picnic blanket. Jadeite had even asked someone what a "picnic' was, and after getting the answer, Jadeite declared that they would be picnicking right after this and she had decided they would go to one of the places they hadn't really explored: the beach. "You seem quite... interested in humanthings. It's... hmm... nice, to see you enjoying yourself." Andesine said as she followed Jadeite. "Heh. I sure am... Now, let's get going! Jadeite began dashing towards that beach area, only to see some gems. She gasped. What? Th-there's gems here too?" She readied her weapon, signaling for Andesine to do the same.
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:20 am

(hello??? any replies???)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:04 am

(Bip)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:05 pm

(ellote?)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oliveoilangel » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Angelite took the bot in her hand, and stared at it, turning it around and around. She hmmed a couple of times, until she set it down in the sand. “Moonstone, we should get Steven and Connie to help us. We should go to homeworld as a last resort.”

Moonstone nodded her head. “Okay.” She turned around, and got up, as did Angelite.

Suddenly, Moonstone shoved her wing in front of Angelite.

“Eh?” Angelite asked.”What are you doi- Oh No.”

Two gems stood before them, a green one holding her weapon, and an orange one beside her.
oliveoilangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:56 am

"Uh, Jadeite, are you really sure these two are from the... The Shard?" Andesine commented loud enough for the two others to hear. "Maybe they've also fled the Shard, before us? Can't we just ask?"

Jadeite put away her weapon. "Alright then... You two. Are you hostile? Can we just have our picnic and consume our foods?"
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me