happy shipping wars | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

happy shipping wars | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:19 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Happy Shipping Wars

welcome one! welcome all!

i'm sorry to have taken you from your home so suddenly, but i have found your perfect soulmate!
aren't you excited to meet them?! well don't you worry they're not too far away! no need to thank
me now. it's all a part of my job. but that isn't the only part of my job. not everything can always
be happy and fun, now can it? of course not. now that you are here along with your soulmate it is
time to have some fun and no it's not the kind of fun you may be thinking of.

within this castle are many other couples as well. you will all be competing against one another for
your freedom. doesn't that sound like fun? you may be thinking that only one couple can escape, but
i will get back to that later in this letter. the choice is all yours and you can even choose to betray
our own partner if you so wish. maybe there's another you desire in the castle. wouldn't that spice
things up?

now i bet you're all wondering what kinds of events may take place for you to compete in. that's the
real fun of it all. battles, puzzles and games are among the activities you will be participating in. the
castle itself only consists of 5 floors, however, the fun doesn't end there. i said you were fighting for
your freedom now didn't i? well, there's more to it than exploring the castle. you see, the land around
it is mine too thus you must defeat me to ultimately return home. once you make it to the bottom
floor you shall be let outside to venture around and explore my domain, but beware there are plenty
of creatures lurking that might want to kill you. if you do manage to defeat me though, i will free all
of you or at least the ones that haven't been killed.

and that is all i can tell you for now. i leave you with this farewell; happy shipping wars!

-the matchmaker

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:34 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rules:

•characters from any fandom are allowed whether they are canon or oc
•you may have up to six characters. no pairing your own together
•when joining a pairing please keep age and sexuality in mind. i will move characters if needed
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of 5-6 sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•no op characters. please tone down characters that might be a problem
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•do not kill other people's characters without consent. do however feel free to add drama
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay and discussion threads
•post all forms in the discussion thread

if you are looking to join now that we have started, please ask in the discussion thread for a
partner or please come with a partner

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters & pairings

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:41 am

characters & pairings:

red pairing:
arctica - 15 - female - heterosexual - dragon ball z (oc) - kveykva
gyeol ri - 17 - male - pansexual - oc - reiji

orange pairing:
name - age - gender - sexuality - fandom - played by

yellow pairing:
elijah earnhardt - 18 - male - heterosexual - fairy tail (oc) - acethekidd
sonia nevermind - 17 - female - heterosexual - danganronpa 2 - ploegy

green pairing:
ruby - 17 - male - bisexual - pokemon special - ploegy
parramatta smedry - 17 - female - heterosexual - alcatraz vs. the evil librarians (oc) - anne gable

blue pairing:
link - 10 - male - bisexual - legend of zelda: majora's mask - inksky
emma - 11 - female - heterosexual - the promised neverland - rinovo

pink pairing:

purple pairing:
kaori miyazaki - 15 - female - bisexual - boku no hero academia (oc) - ploegy
hanzo urushihara - appears 16 - male - bisexual - the devil's a part timer - molotov

black pairing:
jacket - 28 - male - bisexual - hotline miami - reiji
rosa burns - 27 - female - heterosexual - oc - acethekidd

white pairing:
shoto todoroki - 15 - male - heterosexual - boku no hero academia - kveykva
clementine - 16 - female - bisexual - the walking dead - ronin.

gray pairing:
tomie kawakami - 19 - female - bisexual - tomie - cadetbun
renat - 20 - male - bisexual - oc - reiji

tan pairing:
abeja - 14 - male - pansexual - splatoon (oc) - marshadow
name - age - gender - sexuality - fandom - reserved

teal pairing:
hit - 1000+ - male - heterosexual - dragon ball super - kveykva
bayonetta - 500+ - female - pansexual - bayonetta - ploegy

navy pairing:
louis - 18 - male - heterosexual - the walking dead - ronin.
fern - 16 - male - unknown - adventure time - leaf_blaze

crimson pairing:
hana song / d.va - 19 - female - bisexual - overwatch - ronin.
ren amamiya / joker - 17 - male - bisexual - persona 5 - ploegy

cyan pairing:
keith - 18 - male - heterosexual - voltron - amethyst the gem
merrill - 20 - female - bisexual - dragon age - ronin.

coral pairing:
axolotl - 18 - male - bisexual - splatoon (oc) - prince catoukin
jacqueline vixan - 16 - female - heterosexual - oc - amethyst the gem

lavender pairing:
cupid - 16 - female - homosexual - splatoon (oc) - marshadow
ahsoka tano - 15 - female - bisexual - star wars: the clone wars - ronin.

gold pairing:
virion - 15 - male - bisexual - splatoon (oc) - marshadow
link / fierce deity - 16-17 - male - bisexual - legend of zelda - inksky

silver pairing:
takeru yamato - 17 - male - bisexual - eyeshield 21 - reiji
kokichi ouma - 16 - male - pansexual - danganronpa v3 - silverwing13

more to be added if needed

Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:04 am, edited 31 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

floors & outside areas

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:53 am

floors:

starting floor: this floor consists of all bedrooms and a small lounge area and kitchen if some of the
pairs so desire to stay. each bedroom is rather fancy, though they contain belongings of each character
in them. all soulmates start in a shared room together. each character has received the same note
that explains the situation and on the back has their pair color and both partners names

floor 1: this floor is a rather basic floor to get the feet wet in. each groups experience on the floor is
different than the others but it consists mostly of some sort of game or puzzle or maze to get through

floor 2: the intensity is upped a bit on this floor. going from a basic floor with no enemies to this one
that presents a few to give a small challenge. enemies are commonly taken from the being’s present
home world, making it yet another unique experience for everyone once again

floor 3: a haunted floor full of ghosts and spirits. it isn't unlikely that beings that enter this floor are
possessed by what lies here and that may put them against their partner(s) if that is what the spirit
wishes. this floor is also dark in most areas though flashlights are provided at the beginning and some
of the main rooms are lit by candles.

floor 4: a floor of illusions. this may be of someones home or just seeing things that aren't actually
there. if taken to a home of one of the beings, events taking place feel real and can harm those there.
ex; if one were to be placed on a battlefield and were to get stabbed, the effects would be real

floor 5: the protector of the exit stands in your way here. this being never truly dies, but rather
will be defeated over and over by each group that tries to escape. it will appear dead to those that
manage to defeat it, but it will re spawn for the next group to come. this protector is a dragon that
is able to shift in anything of its heart’s desire. it may just shift into your very enemy if it wishes

outside areas:

the meadow: right outside the castle, the meadow seems to go on for miles with mountains in
the west and a forest in the east. this area is a wide open place which has little to no cover from an
attack. staying here is quite dangerous, especially at night. to get anywhere else the meadow is the
only way to reach them

the forest: to the east of the meadow, the forest is a place of cover and home of the nearest
village. many creatures live within this area and make it a great spot to build shelter as well as hunt.
there is a stream running through it that leads out to the ocean that lays in the south

the beach: in the south, the beach proves that this place lies on a massive ocean, making it
impossible to escape by sea and make it home. this place is quite relaxing and has plenty of palm trees
that offer coconuts to those willing to get them. there are caverns along the sandy shore near the
mountains to take shelter in

the mountains: this mountain range spans across the entire west side of the land mass and is
rather difficult to navigate through. at the peaks there is always snow to be found and is often very
cold. they are a lovely sight, but also are home of the most dangerous creatures

the village: found within the forest, the village actually doesn't consists of many locals. most
that live there are illusions of those that beings might know. there are a few that are from
the land, however including an elder village leader and a healer. they are known not to reveal
themselves to strangers and often try to hide among the illusions

feel free to more ideas for areas. i am always open to adding more

Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:46 am

we are now open & accepting. please post all forms on the discussion thread

if you are looking to join now that we have started, please ask in the discussion thread for a
partner or please come with a partner

Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: happy shipping wars | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Kaori Miyazaki!!
      xxxxfemale fifteen years old purple pair tagged: urushihara
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Stirring from her slumber, a soft groan escaped the lips of Kaori as she sprawled out on her bed. Mornings never came easy to her especially since she spent most nights in front of a tv or computer playing games. It was a but unfitting for a hero-in-training, but becoming a hero never had been her idea. Her father wanted it for her and figured it would be good exposure for her after living such a sheltered childhood. To her it was a miracle that she had passed the entrance exam to get in to UA to begin with. She could thank her quirk for that much since her own strength would have never gotten her in. It was easy for her to cause machines to malfunction when she used her quirk on them. It wouldn't have worked so well if it had been anything else. Nevertheless, she had found herself in a prestigious academy with other highly gifted students who clearly were much more talented that she was. Thinking about it only made her feel more useless in comparison. Everyday she struggled with that though she did her best to not let it show. Letting a soft sigh escape her lips at the thought, Kaori's pale eyes finally cracked open figuring that she could get out of bed sooner rather than later. She had already been late to class enough times. She didn't need to get scolded for it yet again, but her bed was just so comfortable. She didn't want to leave it unless it was to play a game or something like that.

Staring at the ceiling, Kaori still hadn't noticed the change in her surroundings. She hadn't even noticed she was in a different bed altogether. Such things were far too minuscule for her to pick up on right away. To her there wasn't any notable difference in the ceiling or even the feeling of the bed. She couldn't lay like this forever though. She wouldn't get anywhere in life if she stayed in bed all day. She just needed some motivation. If she got up she'd always have the possibility of progressing a but farther in the game she had picked up the other day. The thought of that caused the teen to sit up abruptly. That is when she finally realized that the room she was in was no longer her own. Slowly cocking her head, Kaori sat baffled as she looked around the well organized room. It wasn't even that that bothered her though. The lack of her gaming merchandise that lined the shelves of her own room were nowhere in sight. Her first thought was that they had been stolen and panic began to arise in her chest. "N-No!" she squeaked out as a frown was quick to form on her lips. Had all her years of collecting really gone down the drain? She could feel the tears pricking at the edges of her eyes before she noticed the note sitting on the nightstand. Had the robber left some message for her? Maybe she could still save her things.

Quickly wiping her eyes, Kaori swung her legs over the edge of the bed and leaned forward to snag the note off the nightstand. As her eyes scanned it over, her situation slowly began to settle in with her. It hadn't been her things that had been taken away, but rather she had been taken away. She wasn't sure what was worse. On one hand her things would be safely at home, but at the same time she had to find her way home which might never happen. That sounded just as bad as losing everything if she was being honest. The only good thing to come out of this was she wouldn't be alone. A soulmate though? Kaori couldn't say she understood exactly what that meant. She'd figure out soon enough. Quietly flipping over the letter, she noticed the small bit of information that was written on it. She paid little mind to the color though and was instantly drawn to the names below. One was of course her own, but the other was of the one she could suppose was this so called soulmate of hers. "Hanzo Urushihara," she mumbled softly. The name sounded Japanese to her though she personally hadn't heard of someone with such a name. Hopefully they would be nice though. Maybe she should find out. They were supposed to be nearby, weren't they?

Setting the note back down, Kaori glanced over her should and that's when she noticed the divider that was set up in the middle of the room. It blocked her view of what was behind it, but there was one way to find out. Climbing to her feet, she shuffled over to it and peered around only to see another bed on the far side of the room. It was clear that someone was in it, but she was too afraid to approach and find out. Instead she stayed where she was, hoping that they might wake up first. It never crossed her mind that it might strike someone as weird that she was watching them sleep. In her mind it'd be rude to do anything else. Usually it wouldn't bother her to get close to someone, but for once she seemed to have a sense of personal space. Plus she could only imagine what might happen if she tried to wake this Hanzo Urushihara up in a strange place like this. It was possible they might accuse her of kidnapping them or something along those lines. She didn't want to get on her partners bad side right off the start. That would only make things difficult in the long run. That might lead them to ditch her and make her fend for herself which was the worst possible scenario for her. Her quirk would only be able to carry her so far and even then it was dangerous for her to use it without her hero gear, especially the visor that she wore to help stabilize her vision when it began to glitch out. Frowning at the thought, Kaori only hoped more that her "soulmate" and her would get along.

Ruby!!
      xxxxmale seventeen years old pink pair tagged: miu (indirectly)

Finally he had gotten himself a good night's sleep. It seemed like forever since he had done so, but that was what had come along with all the worry he constantly carried with him. At least things had calmed down after the whole incident with the meteor. This felt like the first time he could relax in quite some time which was nice. Maybe he would go to the contest hall today and make an appearance. Surely his fans would love that. Humming at the thought as he opened his eyes, Ruby was instantly met by an unfamiliar scene. This was not his bedroom nor was it any room that he was familiar with at that. It didn't even look like any of the hotel rooms he had become familiar with during his travels nor was it a room on one of the cruise ships though it appeared fancy enough to be one. He would have been able to pick whether or not he was on a ship even if it only had the slightest motion. That kind of thing just came to him naturally especially since he had been at sea enough during his adventures. But if it wasn't any of these places, then where exactly was he? That was what he couldn't pinpoint at all and it was concerning. Glancing towards the window, it was impossible to see out it with the blinds covering it, but that wouldn't be much of a problem.

Rising to his feet, the trainer moved over to the covered window and pushed the blinds aside to allow himself to look outside. Everything he saw only left him more confused. None of it looked like any part of Hoenn and he knew the regions fairly well after everything that had gone on. At this point he had traveled through most of it so he doubted there was a place that he wouldn't know. This outside world though was entirely foreign to him. It was possible that it was some kind of illusion, but if that were the case then someone would have wanted to capture him and as far as he was concerned, nobody that was still alive had strong hatred towards him. It left him wondering what exactly could be going on. Maybe he was in a different region. He wasn't familiar with the landscapes of them besides some of Johto since he had lived there once, but even so this didn't appeared to be that region either. But even if he was in one of the other regions it left him with the question of why. Had one of the other dex holders brought him here? It was strange to think they would have taken him in his sleep and not even bothered to wake him, but he wouldn't question it if that were the case. Besides he was on fairly good terms with his seniors as well as the others from Hoenn. If they needed him, he would be more than happy to help.

Turning away from the window with the thought in mind, Ruby noticed the letter on his nightstand along with his glasses and he went to retrieve both. Putting his glasses on first, he adjusted them before grabbing the letter and reading it over. The situation was nothing like he had thought it would be. Actually, he found it hard to believe what he had been dragged into. It sounded like some fantasy. Why would he be dragged into some matchmaker's game to be paired off with a soulmate? As far as he was concerned he didn't need help finding someone suitable for himself. As much as he didn't want to admit to it, he did still have feelings for Sapphire though he had denied them all these years. To think that someone thought they could swoop in and think they could pair him with someone more fitting irritated the trainer. It was still possible that Sapphire might be the one he was paired with, but part of him found it unlikely. There was only one way he could find out. Flipping the piece of paper over, it was no surprise when he came to read an unfamiliar name along with a pair color. Ignoring the color for the moment, he focused on the name that was written. Miu Iruma. The name was strange to him though who was he to speak about weird names, His name wasn't necessarily a normal one either especially for a boy. But that was beside the point. The point was someone thought he was better suited to be with with Miu than he was with Sapphire. He couldn't help but scoff at the stupidity.

As much as he didn't like it, he still would have to give this other a chance and work with them. It didn't mean he had to become romantically involved with them or anything like that. What mattered was helping one another survive whatever this place was. It was as simple as that. Ruby was willing to do that much. Pulling his gaze away from the letter, he set it down before turning to look at the rest of the room. The first thing he noticed was the divider which he assumed was separating him and this Miu person, but he figured he should let them wake up on their own. His real concern was with his belongings. His gaze continued on until he spotted the familiar outfit hung up on the closet door along with his pokeballs. At least he would have his companions with him. That was a relief. Making his way over, he quickly changed into his usual attire and stood in front of the mirror examining his outfit to make sure it was perfect. It was the only thing he could do until his partner awoke. "At least I don't have to look like a mess while dealing with this," he muttered to himself. It was a small thing to be thankful for while he was trapped in this place.

Sonia Nevermind!!
      xxxxfemale seventeen years old yellow pair tagged: elijah

Sonia didn't want to awake from the pleasant dream she was having. It was one that seemed to always come to her and each time she greatly enjoyed it even if it was sad to be reminded of those friends she had lost during the killing game. The dream itself always had them all happily being together. No killing game. Just normal teenagers having good time. If only it could have ended that way, but sadly it hadn't. Maybe soon they would be reunited though. It was all she could hope for. Her and the other survivors had been working hard to make it happen but it had been to no avail yet. Maybe that was why she always had this dream. It was something she greatly desired. Letting a soft sigh escape her lips as she slowly began to drift into reality, the princess rolled her shoulders back as she rolled from her side onto her back. "One day," she yawned before cracking her eyes open and officially ending the dream. All good things had to come to an end now didn't they. That was the way of life. Taking a moment to allow her eyes to adjust, it didn't take long for her to realize that she was no longer in the headquarters on Jabberwock Island. This room was far fancier than the one she had there. Actually it reminded her of one that might be in the castle back home in Novoselic. She couldn't be back home, could she? No. If she was home then she would have been in her own room and this was not it. She was somewhere completely different.

Sitting up, Sonia let the covers fall into her lap as she looked around the room in silence. Her mind began to run through all the possibilities of where she could be. She could cross off the island and Novoselic castle from locations, but that left her with very little of an idea. This couldn't be another killing game could it? It would explain why she had no memory of this place, but she also still had her memories which she doubted would have been left in tact if this was yet another game she was being thrown into for Monokuma's entertainment. It was impossible for the bear to return anyways. They had put an end to the killing game and it was impossible for Junko to return to make them happen again. That was the risk they had taken upon the decision her and the other survivors had made. So then what was this? Had she been kidnapped again? Thinking of needing to deal with another situation like that bothered her. She hated thinking about the first time she had been kidnapped back home and she had had to keep it together. It would be easier now given that she was older, but that didn't mean it made it a comfortable situations. Frowning, Sonia was about to climb out of bed when she noticed the letter.

Her interest piqued instantly and she picked it up to quietly read it over. So she was right. She had been kidnapped and for a game albeit it wasn't the kind of game she had been thinking of. Apparently she had some soulmate and had to find her way out of this place or simply stay put. Well the latter sounded like a no go. She certainly couldn't stay here even if it was rather nice. She had to return to her friends and the life she had back home. Surely they would be concerned that she had suddenly vanished without a trace. It would only add an unneeded problem for them. It was upsetting, but at the same time Sonia couldn't help having a bit of interest in what exactly was going on here. Finding her soulmate sounded like a thrilling experience and surely a matchmaker would know what they are doing, right? She surely hoped so otherwise what was the point of having such a title. Pushing the thought of, the princess was curious to see whom she might have been paired with. Supposedly it was written on the other side of her note. Turning it over, she looked at the name of the one she was supposedly soulmates with. Elijah Earnhardt. That was all she had to go on. Sadly it didn't sound like an Japanese name, but that was alright. She had learned plenty about the country from her friends back home though she wished she could get more.

Shaking the thought off, Sonia rose to her feet and glanced towards the divider in the middle of the room. She assumed her partner would be on the other side. There was only one way to find out. Allowing a cheery smile to cross her lips, the princess made her way over and peered past the divider only to see the other bed. Just as she suspected. That wasn't good enough for her though. Crossing over to Elijah's side, Sonia moved over to the bed and reached down to give the boy a shake. "Hey, wake up," she cooed softly, not wanting to startle him awake. That would only cause chaos and she did not want that right now. She simply wanted to make sure he woke up so she wouldn't have to wait around for him. Plus she was too curious to learn about him and see what he was like. Hopefully he wouldn't abandon her like the letter suggested they could do. It definitely would be difficult if he did, but she could always figure it out if she needed to. That was something she didn't need to focus on until she knew exactly what was going to happen with her. All she knew was she had no plans of being alone if this place was dangerous. Sure she had plenty of training with weapons and was rather intelligent, but that did not mean that she would be fine in this place. After what happened with the killing game, she really didn't want to be alone if she could avoid it.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••

Postby Reiji » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:07 pm

[ ] Jacket • Male • Hotline Miami • Tags, Rosa(?)
    The light overwhelmed Jacket's eyes when he awoke from his slumber. His ears started ringing and his head felt like it was spinning. All of his limbs felt numb for a second before regaining their movement, slowly. His senses only had started to become normal after a few minutes. His head still hasn't completely healed from the trauma but atleast it had only reduced to the moments he wakes up rather than a head-splitting headache everytime he stands up for too long. His body froze as it hit him– how different his environment was. Plush bed, soft lights and for once, his body was well rested. Either he's dead or something is going on. Cautious, he got up, slowly, his arm underneath him to push his body off the bed. He glanced onto the dresser and a piece of paper piqued his interest.

The note in Jacket's hand was placed back onto the dresser with a sigh as he failed on reading it properly. He didn't have a hangover but his headache hadn't gone away that he might aswell have one. It distracted him so much that he barely comprehended what was written. He understood the soulmate part but the rest felt like gibberish or that he didn't even know how to read english. Glancing around the room, his tired eyes looked at the divider that was setting the room apart. He didn't even notice it before, until now. He grunted, feeling frustated for a reason he doesn't understand. He just felt the emotion suddenly. He was tired of having relationships with others, he just wanted to be alone. He had almost succeed on it aswell until now, being forced to be with someone. Shaking his head, he looked down to his attire. Squunting, he brought up his plain white tee with one hand up to his nose, smelling it and then dropping it back to his body immediately. Repulsed by his own scent, he ignored the need to understand what was going on or even check out his alleged soulmate and decided to take a bath. He found his usual outfit and a towel at the closet then headed to the bathroom.

How long has it been since Jacket had a proper bath? The whole bathroom finally made him question what was going on, but he won't complain about it either. He held the lemon scented deodorant in one hand, squinting at it with judgement. Why were there plenty of these behind the mirror? It's his but he only had one at a time. This made him realize how weird it was for the room, albeit fancy, had multiple things belonging to him. There were a few more of his jackets and other clothes in the closer aswell, maybe that was why he didn't suspect anything. He just shook his head, feeling another dizzy wave. Quickly, he finished the rest of his routine and went out the bathroom with wearing only his blue jeans and the towel resting on his head like a hood. When he stepped out, he realized just how cold the room is. The air conditioning was on and he wasn't completely dry. He went back to the dresser and took the note again as he sat on the bed, reading it without a headache now. He probably should put on more clothes but he didn't care for that.

[ ] Kimmy • Female • Mobile Legends • Tags, Maka
    Black hair laid sprawled out in a mess as Kimmy continued to doze off. She had actually woken up multiple times before but everytime she realized that she had finished all her projects and there was no training that day so she headed back to sleep, then wake up a few hours later, a continuous cycle. She went an entire day in bed once just with this mindset. She had always been both a heavy and active sleeper but she tend to wake up every few set hours. She doesn't know what was it that finally got her to wake up, perhaps it wasn't her father's complain about how she sleeps all day and how it isn't lady-like to be so lazy. Everything I do is wrong in his eyes. Kimmy thought. Sighinf, she finally got up for real this time and wiped her eyes to get a good look of her messy room- huh? The room before her didn't have tools laid around, her last night's project idea or even her bookshelf with various magic and engineering books. She was about ready to panic- it was so pristine clean. That's not the reason why she was panicking but the fact that she could be losing all her materials and sources- it scared her. The room itself was fancy but not like the one back at home but what was staggering is the divider that separated half of the room. Looking around for perhaps an explanation of some kind, she found what she was looking for. Reaching for the letter with a bristled hand, Kimmy got off the bed in a hurry to read it.

Kimmy turned the paper in her hands multiple times, making sure that she was reading it right and as if if she kept doing it, the words would start changing themselves into something else. She started walking around in circles, frustated. It wasn't enough that her own father wanted to control her life, now someone she doesn't even now is pairing her up with someone! As if her father hadn't already recommended multiple bachelors and even bachelorettes to her in an attempt to get herself to be his perfect daughter. She grunted and fell back-first intentionally onto the bed, note still in hand. It said here that they can go back home if they defeated this 'matchmaker'. Oh, she will and she will even give them a piece of her mind. Pausing, she realized that if she did get to this matchmaker, that she would be doing what they wanted, making her even angrier. She breathed in, trying to calm herself down then took another look at the barrier. Maka Albarn. Let's see just who this is.

Okay, she's cute, but if Kimmy was falling head over heels for every girl she met then she wouldn't have been very functioning. She was glad that she was paired up with a girl, at the least. It's probably creepy to look at a sleeping girl and think 'she's cute', in hindsight. Kimmy was still in her pink pajamas with cat prints so if she woke up Maka it would look really weird. She paused. Yeah, she doesn't really care about coming off as that. Either others deal with it or don't, she doesn't have to change herself. Getting to their objectives is the utmost important thing right now. Even in pajamas. "Hey sleepyhead wake up!" Kimmy yelled, not too loud but just enough. She'll apologize for waking her up later.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: happy shipping wars | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby dinolover519 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:10 pm

══════════════
    Bill Cipher
    Gravity Falls (Cannon)
    Gray/Grey Pair
    Tags: Celestia
    ══════════════
It felt like millennia since Bill last woke up, possibly more and so it was a great surprise when he found himself waking up in a comfortable bed. The dream demon chuckled to himself, for as a being used to chaos he was rarely surprised. He reached out a hand to get up and was hit with another wave of shock. Before him was the flesh covered hand of a humanoid being. He felt his face with a grin. This is going to be fun...

As Bill rose from the bed, he was quick to discover that in this new form he could still float, which was one of the greatest benefits of his true demonic form. He glanced around the room, still a tad confused, though he would never admit it, Of where he was. Cipher soon spotted a letter. Opening it, he read a peculiar note from a person simply signed as “the matchmaker”.

He soon spotted a young woman resting, his so called “soulmate”. He watched her silently from a distance with his one golden eye and planned out his next move while waiting for her to wake up.

══════════════
    Maka Albarn
    Soul Eater (Cannon)
    Orange Pair
    Tags: Kimmy
    ══════════════
Maka reached out her hand towards Soul Eater, readying for his transformation, but instead he faded from her grasp and she was left in a dark void of nothing. She cried out but no noise came forth and she was alone, minus a dim glow in the distance. And though she stretched her fingertips further and further, she couldn’t reach the light that trickled in and taunted her.

"Hey sleepyhead wake up!" Maka blinked open her green eyes into an unfamiliar room with an unfamiliar girl looking over her with dark hair and an unfamiliar expression packed with many emotions. Her mind raced with questions and confusion, but she kept her calm. “What? Who are you? Where am I?” And more importantly, where is Soul? She thought the last question to herself with an inward sigh. The other teen didn’t look particularly threatening in her PJs, but one could never be too sure (after all, Maka was in her plaid pajamas as well). She still took the oppurtunity to analyze her while awaiting a response in case she did turn out to be a foe. Her soul seems healthy at least, not one of a witch or other corrupt soul.

══════════════
    Mint
    D&D (OC)
    NumberTan Pair
    Tags: Abeja
    ══════════════
The last thing Mint remembered when she woke up i was that she had forgotten to water the east flowerbed in her cottage. Not that this would matter much, as a quick look around revealed that she wasn’t in her cottage. Or anywhere that she recognized at all. The kitsune’s tails fluffed up with apprehension and confusion as she glanced around at her surroundings. Feeling her face, she was glad to know that at a minimum she at least had her mask on, and a quick check round her led to the finding of her trusty Staff of the Python.

Calming herself down, the Druid noticed a letter on the nightstand addressed to her. Mint nervously read the paper and her heart raced. A soulmate? It made no sense... She twisted a tendril of her red hair in her fingers as she thought it over. It all seemed so surreal to her. She turned the letter around and read the name to herself in a whisper. “Abeja” . She couldn’t quite recognize the langauge of the name, perhaps it was in Common*? “How peculiar...” the kitsune muttered to herself in druidic.

*think of Common as the equivalent of English
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I just want to tend to my flowers and look at bugs.."

Postby Siki » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:39 pm

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ Abeja ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ .・:* Splatoon *:・.✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ Inkling ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿.・:* Tan Pair *:・. ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ Tags: Mint ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

The inkling boy started out his day tending to his garden which is away from Inkopolis itself but not too far. A little secret for himself as he lives out in the woods too since he isn't much of a city person but prefera the quiet life listening to light music from his headphones while working on his ever growing garden at his own pace. After all that work from the morning he goes out catching bugs and see what they are, sometimes he find new ones he have never seen before or the same ones and take pictures of them. Later on he goes to Inkopolis Plaza and play some Turf Battles with his handy Hero Replica Blaster with him most don't like him using that weapon but he doesn't care and rather be left alone in battles. Abeja sometimes envy others who play with their friends, everyday it makes him feel bit by bit the most loneliest squid in Inkopolis. Even though his parents kicked him out of their home telling him he can take care of himself, he was fine with this. Luckily by that time he found his secret garden and had saved up enough money to own a little cabin, not in the best condition but it doesn't really matter to him.

When he gets enough money for one day he goes buy some supplies for the garden then heads back home and once again tend to his flowers, most nights he falls asleep on the side surrounded by the flowers he worked on. Someday he will have his own flower paradise but it will come eventually he just has to capture some bees as well to help it grow more.

Stirring from his sleep he realized he wasn't on the ground anymore but something much softer. Opening his eyes he realized he was in a room causing him to stir panic causing him to fall off the bed. With a thump he landed right in front of the nightstand on his back and noticed a letter hanging on the edge of it. Abeja mutter an ouch and grabbed the letter gently opening it, reading it slowly to see what's happening. Finally finishing the letter a few questions came to his mind. Matchmaker? Soulmate? His soulmate is Mint? Abeja wasn't too happy about this and he really doubted that he really had a soulmate given that he is a loner in Inkopolis, probably a freak to others on that note. Looking around he must admit the room does look nice and having some of his favourite flowers displayed around the room it made him feel a bit less nervous and scared at the situation he is in right now. Though he did notice there was another room maybe he should check out his soulmate, probably some inkling or octoling. Though he does admit the octoling boys are indeed more cute than the inkling boys he have met in battles.

Peeking behind the wall he saw Mint on the bed, looking at her for a bit he noticed she had some tails, weird ears and a odd hair style. That can't be an inkling or octoling at all as well a cuttlefish at that she must be something different, he quickly ran behind his bed scared. He just wants to go back to his home and grow his flowers, to calm himself down he grabbed a watering can, which was oddly full of water, that was on the shelf then walked up to the indoor flower bed then began watering the flowers lightly. Abeja smiled to himself as he felt much better from the situation, doing what he loves doing most. He realized he had some jar of bees on him taking one out from his jacket, taking off the lid the small group of bees buzzed around the room looking at the flowers. Thankfully it wasn't the angry bee jar he picked out or else things will go bad.
Siki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mmm chocolate

Postby Reiji » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:51 am

[ ] Kimmy • Female • Mobile Legends • Tags, Maka

Kimmy raised an eyebrow at the flurry of questions that Maka shot at her upon the younger girl's wake. It was to be expected of course but it annoyed her because she didn't like answering questions. It made her feel responsible if her answer is wrong. She walked over to Maka's bedside and took her own letter then threw it to Maka. "Kimmy. Now get ready unless you want to roam around by yourself." She ordered as if Maka was a soldier. She's usually not strict or like this often but she's usually not in a good mood whenever she just woke up, especially not when she just basically got kidnapped and had her stuff gone. "You can use the bathroom, I don't need a shower." She made a gun sign with her hand towards Maka and then towards the bathroom- she thinks it's a bathroom anyway, a room as fancy as this should have one. She headed back to the own side of the room and towards the closet, happy to find her clothes, Coalesce and some chemicals- probably not the best place to put them together, gamemaster, but thanks. She ignored the fact that someone else was in the room with her and stated undressing, putting on her usual military outfit after her undergarments.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me