An Avengers Road Trip- Old!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: An Avengers Road Trip- OPEN

Postby redlitt » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 am

[Scott Lang]
Scott quickly raised his hand in greeting towards the newcomers and then lowered it again. He suddenly realized that he forgot to double check whether or not he cleared his backpack from any avengers themed merchandise. Making sure no one was looking in his direction, he quickly turned around and placed his backpack on the ground in front of him. His eyes darted around it, quickly spotting a keychain of cap's shield and pins of all the avengers scattered across the front. Great job, you forgot to take them all off. He immediately got to work on trying to take them off before anyone in the room took notice.

x

x
x
x
x
x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
▌│█║▌║▌║He/Him // Adult║▌║▌║█│▌
★────────────────────────────────────────────────────────★

Sporadically inactive, trades are always open though
Image Art shop

ImageImageImageImageImage
redlitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:52 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pєtєr pαrkєr
Aka Spidey
tagged; Everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peter gave Loki a quick smile before walking over to Steve reminding himself to try to stop fanboying and remember he's SpiderMan. "I just turned 16 around a month or so ago," Peter said before answering the other question,"M&Ms are the best!" Peter glanced around the room at everyone noticing how they seemed to all work together even though each person was different in their own ways. 'This trip is definitely going to be one the best things I've ever done,' Peter thought.
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:27 am

Steve smiled seeing the ked both happy and spared from Loki's rath. He had spoken with Thor about the new leaf Loki gad turns but the god still made him nervis, but he deserves another chance especially with all things considered. Steve also liked Loki's fashion sense and admired the god's suit. Glancing around the room decided to ignore Scot's frantic stashing of his Hero Merch, secretly the thought the pins were cool but were really glad Nat wasn't here to see the keychain or he would pry get one for his birthday. He had yet to meet Starlord but decided he would introduce himself ladder as the man was currently speaking with Loki. He assessed who was here and asked "Anyone know what the plan is? Tony said there was a van but that's about all I know. Does anyone knows who else is supposed to be coming?"
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 am

Thor Odinson
location; Avengers Tower
tags; T’Challa, Loki

Pleasantly surprised that the Wakandan salute was similar to the Asgardian salute — two arms crossed across the chest versus one — Thor chuckled amiably. Perhaps future diplomatic relations could be made between the two about their respective nations, but the Asgardian would hold that off until a later time. For now introductions would be fine.

”Loki is here as not only my brother, but as one of my advisers,” Thor turned his dual-colored gaze to the black-clad trickster. ”I believe that despite his previous encounter here, he has done more for Midgard than he or anyone else may realize. He’s proven his heart especially recently.” A fond look came over the thunderer, his attention tuned back toward T’Challa.

He couldn’t promise that his brother would not misbehave whatsoever on the trip. That would be unreasonable at this point. Thor hopes that if the raven-haired man had any inclination toward mischief that it wouldn’t be toward the others. He didn’t necessarily care for their opinions on the action, but moreso worried about their trust for Loki.

”How is your country faring?” Thor wanted to be polite and make conversation while avoiding mentioning the incident with Thanos. For every party around, it was likely for the best considering the undoubted trauma that lay there.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redlitt » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:47 am

[Scott Lang]
Scott turned and got back up on his feet. "Well, I have no clue about who else, if anyone, is coming along. Heck, I'm not even sure if I was 100% invited or not. But if it's going to be a van and we're the first to arrive then we can call dibs on spots. I'll sit in the back as a snack distributor." He lifted his treat-filled backpack. "Anyone going to be eating a lot? Please sit near me so I won't have to accidentally hit someone in the face while passing the constant food stream." He then turned and nodded at Quill. "Headphone guy, you look like you like music. You can sit shotgun and give us some good jams."

x

x
x
x
x
x

Image Art shop

redlitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:23 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pєtєr pαrkєr
Aka Spidey
tagged; Everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I call the back with my insect bro, and of course because of snacks," Peter said with a laugh finally finished fanboying after meeting everyone," Mr. S-...Tony texted me and told me that I was forced to go on this even though it seems far from it...I'm going to go change outta my suit really fast so wait up!" Peter smiled at everyone before he walked over to the bathrooms going to change.
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:19 am

Peter Quill | Star-Lord | Tags: T’Challa, Loki, Steve, Scott
Wow, he was just thanked by a King. For what he saw as a day-to-day job. “It’s no problem!” he responds “It’s just my job, so I’m happy to do it” almost as soon as he replied, everyone had switched who they were talking to again. Well, at least they were getting introductions out of the way first. He turns to face whoever spoke to him next... Which was Loki. Ah. “Loki” Peter Quill then responds, he didn’t really know what Loki had done, since he wasn’t on Earth when it happened, so he didn’t have anything to base his first-impressions on. “Yes, I may happen to who Thor is... My ship found a distress signal from your one, and he looked like the only survivor there” Everyone else seemed to be wearing normal clothes so he, with the outfit he usually wore while with the rest of the Guardians, and Loki, who had a suit, stuck out a little. When he heard Steve ask about the trip, he just shrugs “I didn’t even know this was happening, I shouldn’t even be here on Earth either, but... Here I am” he looks back to Loki, and was about to say something, until he hears the person he didn’t know talk about seating. Peter was about to ask about sitting somewhere, until he was almost-instantly nominated to sit shotgun... That was the second seat in the front, wasn’t it? And... Was he really just told to watch the music? Alright. That meant that everyone would get to hear his amazing taste in music! “Great! I’d better think about exactly what I’m gonna play first, and then second, and then every time after that” he actually knew exactly what he wanted to play. Hopefully, the others would appreciate his music.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:03 am

Valkyrie|Female|Bisexual|1000+|Mood: ???|Tags: open
The Asgardian came to on the floor, not something she wasn't used to per se, but unpleasant none the less. When she took a look around she realized that she wasn't on the outpost she'd been hiding out on after Thanos had wrecked their ship, a glance out the windows revealing the sunny skies of Midgard. The sun was entirely too bright for her to function. She walked through the nearest door that would open for her and started poking around, it didn't take long for her to figure out that she was in a tower. A few doors later she wound up in a room filled with people, she could recognize Thor and Loki but the other faces were lost on her.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redlitt » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:26 am

[Scott Lang]
Yeah, this road trip is gonna turn out alright. He turned towards the sound of the door opening, and did not recognize the newcomer. "Man, how many avengers are there?" He noted how her outfit was in a similar style to Thor and Loki's. Probably another space lady. "How many people do we have up there in space? And how come I've never seen any of you on the x-files?" He said, half muttering to himself.

x

x
x
x
x
x

Image Art shop

redlitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:48 am

ʟᴏᴋɪ ᴏᴅɪɴsᴏɴ
────────────────────────────────────
1,300+ years 》Asgardian/Jotun 》Tags; The entire blasted room

spacerThe insect man seemed to be excited about this whole thing, which was something Loki unfortunately couldn't relate to. Quill was suddenly hired to be in charge of the music, which Loki questioned internally, hoping that it wouldn't be anything that would make him want to rip his own ears off. If he were to be honest, Loki had approached Quill because not only did Thor know him, but from what his brother told him, Quill had had encounters with the Titan as well. Loki wasn't sure if he was just curious or morbidly intrigued, but for now, it would all have to wait.

spacerHe was surprised to see Brunnhilde show up; he would have thought that this kind of social gathering would be the last place she would want to be, but yet here she was. Loki lifted a hand in her direction to acknowledge her. At this point, he was really having second thoughts about the sanity of whoever had planned this entire thing.

spacer"Rogers," Loki said, calling over to Steve, "I don't mean to be the rain on your little parade, but how in Hel's name are we supposed to all fit in one of your tiny human vehicles?"
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me