An Avengers Road Trip- Old!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: An Avengers Road Trip- OPEN

Postby surfergirlgeek » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Steve walked over to Loki and looked around. He gave a nervous chuckle at the sheer number of people, then turned back to god scratching the back of his neck absentmindedly. "I have no Idea," he said "honestly I know about as much about this trip as you do" he glanced around again "Mabe we are talking more than one Van?" He hoped little Peter got back soon, he seemed to know the most considering Tony pry wouldn't show up until he felt like it. He wanted to keep talking to Loki to show Steve consider them on good terms and held no grudge but the wasn't sure what to say, so much had happened recently... "I like your suit, by the way, it's very sharp" is what he settled on smiling politely.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:05 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pєtєr pαrkєr
Aka Spidey
tagged; Everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peter finally after changing out of his suit and into a his normal hoodie and jeans shoved the suit into his backpack before he walked out of the bathroom having one his smiles on his face."Thanks for not leaving me behind," Peter said putting his hands into his pockets as he shifted the weight on his feet," If you guys are wondering what we are driving..Tony said it was Van of some sorts to me!" Peter gave them all smiles but grinned at Loki before FRIDAY spoke up through the tower. "Stark says the updated Van is waited down below for everyone," She said before adding," He also said he'd be joining us later on the trip because he had some..Important people to visit." Peter tried to hide his disapointed look by looking at his feet and his smile faltered a little.
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redlitt » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:06 pm

[Scott Lang]
Scott perked up at the information. He clapped his hands together. "Alright, let's get this show on the road already! I was starting to think we'd never leave. Anyways..." He put his backpack back on his back. "Last one to the van is a rotten egg!" Before he even got to the end of that sentence he started sprinting towards the van.

x

x
x
x
x
x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
▌│█║▌║▌║He/Him // Adult║▌║▌║█│▌
★────────────────────────────────────────────────────────★

Sporadically inactive, trades are always open though
Image Art shop

ImageImageImageImageImage
redlitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:19 pm

Steve grumbled and didn't bother to run. Unless Tony's van was self-driving he figured he was stuck driving as he was likely the only one with a license at the moment, at best the kid pry has a permit. You Know back in his day people started driving when they turned 16. He remembered when He and James both went to register. Sighing he adjusted his bag and went back outside deciding to take the stairs instead of the elevator.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:50 pm

Thor Odinson
location; Avengers Tower
tags; T’Challa, Valkyrie

Pulled from his focus on T’Challa by the sound of a door opening and bringing another road trip guest, Thor glanced over his shoulder at who the newcomer was. To his surprise, he spied Valkyrie moving into the room. A grin spread across his face, curiosity itching at him. Either she was here for the trip, or perhaps she had decided to accompany him and Loki as a royal guard. Regardless, the Allfather was contented with the meshing of his friend groups.

Turning back to the other monarch, Thor have an apologetic look and politely excused himself from the conversation saying, ”I’m so sorry, but will you excuse me for a moment?” Once disentangled from the exchange, he made his way toward Brunnhilde with a friendly nod hello.

”I hadn’t expected to see you here. Are you here to traverse the country with us?”
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crookedleaf » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:36 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pєtєr pαrkєr
Aka Spidey
tagged; Everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peter looked at Scott starting to run and started running after him with a laugh as he attempted to cheer up his spirits about Tony not showing up. "If only I had my web shooters I'd might beat you!"
Crookedleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:34 am

Valkyrie|Female|Bisexual|1000+|Mood: ???|Tags: open
She leveled a glare at Thor as he approached but it lacked any real malice, not that he would know that. “Unfortunately, it appears someone”, probably heimdall she thought angrily, “thought you and the jotun needed some supervision”. She raised an eyebrow when one of the others yelled about a van and some rotten eggs. The challenge drew her attention though as she doubted any of the mortals could stand up against the super speed of any asgardian. She smirked at Odinson, “Should we show them up or let them win”.

I’m on my phone sorry for grammar mistakes
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:22 pm

Thor Odinson
location; Avengers Tower
tags; Valkyrie, Peter, Loki, Steve

”I’ll have to thank Heimdall for your company, then,” he responded to Valkyrie’s grumblings with a bit of a smirk. ”As for racing them, I believe they were discussing seating arrangements. You may wish to get there and reserve your spot.”

Making his way toward Loki, the thunderer bid a temporary farewell to Brunnhilde — he would see her in the van and was certain she could manage until then. Stopping to talk to his brother, Thor leaned on Stormbreaker casually with a curious look on his face. ”You haven’t been burned at the stake,” a small jest toward the “witch” suit. Thankfully, Thor had foregone his usual armor and opted for more tasteful Earth clothes than the last time he had visited. ”I trust you can make it to the elevator and behave, can’t you?” Thor had wanted to tag along with Steve — he saw the soldier making his way to the stairs just a moment ago and wanted to catch up with him.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:50 am

ʟᴏᴋɪ ᴏᴅɪɴsᴏɴ
────────────────────────────────────
1,300+ years 》Asgardian/Jotun 》Tags; Steve, Valkyrie, Thor

spacer"Erm...thanks—" Loki wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that, especially since it came from Rogers. Admittedly it threw him off for a moment, but by the time he came around, Steve was already heading down.

spacerSeeing Valkyrie caused him to let out a small sigh of relief. Although he probably wouldn't have said it out loud, Loki was happy to see Brunnhilde arrive at the party. He thought they got along alright and was hoping that maybe she could provide some much-needed light-heartedness with all the rest of the chaos that was bound to happen. All of that, however, didn't stop Loki from narrowing his eyes at the nickname she gave him.

spacerWhen Thor spoke to him again, Loki turned his head, giving a disapproving look at his brother when he commented on his form of dress. "Yes, yes, very funny," he sighed. "You can go. I'm sure you and Rogers have...things to talk about anyway. I can handle myself." Waving Thor away, Loki went for the elevator, glancing back at Valkyrie before stepping inside. "Mm. Are you coming?"
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Steve turned when he heard someone behind him and saw Thor. He wanted for his friend to catch up, before proceeding to walk next to him down the stairs. "Naw that it's just us I kinda need to ask...first, whose idea was it to bring Loki, I don't have a problem with it but if he hears against his will he might be tempted to cause expensive mischief. And second, Did you pack any clothes in your bag or is it all pop tarts?" He chuckled at the last part. He really wanted to get to know Loki but if the god was here against his will it wasn't going to end well. He all and truly wanted to give Loki a fresh chance on a clean slate and just leave the past in the past. None of that was healthy to reflect back on, that where all traumatised by what had happened, which is why Steve though this trip was a good idea.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me