ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ɴᴇxᴛ ɢᴇɴ- ᴏᴘᴇɴ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ɴᴇxᴛ ɢᴇɴ- ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby Moomin Valley » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:58 am

═══════════════════════════
═══════════════════════════

All heroes settle down eventually, but heroes raise heroes.
So when the world is under an unknown threat the hero's
children have to step up and take action to save the world
their parents fought so hard to protect.

The world where all stories are true
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs - ʀᴜʟᴇs

Postby Moomin Valley » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:01 am

════════════════════════════

All of Tess's rules apply
All forms should be on the Discussion thread

Hate the character not the writer
No overpowered characters

No spoilers for the books/show/movie
Max 2 characters each

Each Pairing can only have 2 oc children but only 3 kids total
Try to keep genders balanced

If you have two characters those two can't be in a relationship, although they can be exes
Two characters you rp can however be Parabatai or siblings

Character have to become Parabatai between 10-18, exceptions can be made but use it as a rule of thumb
"Special" abilities have to make sense in the canon
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:36 am, edited 10 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs - ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

Postby Moomin Valley » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:05 am

If the paring your planning to rp a child
of is not on the list, don't worry I'll just add it

ᴊᴀᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ x ᴄʟᴀʀʏ ғᴀɪʀᴄʜɪʟᴅ​

ᴏᴘᴇɴ

ᴏᴘᴇɴ​​

ᴊᴀᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ x ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ғᴀᴇʀɪᴇ

ᴠᴇsᴘᴇʀɪᴀ ɪᴀɴᴛʜᴇ - ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ - 18 - ᴏᴄ - azhefa.

ᴄʟᴀʀʏ ғᴀɪʀᴄʜɪʟᴅ x ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʜᴀᴡᴋɪɴs

ᴏsᴡɪɴ ғᴀɪʀᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʜᴀᴡᴋɪɴs - ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ - 18 - ᴏᴄ - lokison

ɪᴢᴢʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ x sɪᴍᴏɴ ʟᴇᴡɪs/ʟᴏᴠᴇʟᴀᴄᴇ

ʟᴇᴠɪ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟᴀᴄᴇ - ᴍᴀʟᴇ ​- 19 - ᴏᴄ - ~( ̄へ ̄~)

ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ

ᴀʟᴇᴄ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ x ᴍᴀɢɴᴜs ʙᴀɴᴇ​

ʀᴀғᴀᴇʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ - ᴍᴀʟᴇ ​- 18 - ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ - ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇs

ᴍᴀx ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ​ ​- 17 - ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ - ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇs

ᴏᴘᴇɴ

ʜᴇʟᴇɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴛʜᴏʀɴ x ᴀʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇɴʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡ

ᴏᴘᴇɴ

ᴏᴘᴇɴ

ᴊᴇᴍ ᴄᴀʀsᴛᴀɪʀs x ᴛᴇssᴀ ɢʀᴇʏ

ᴄᴊ ᴄᴀʀsᴛᴀɪʀs ɢʀᴇʏ - ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ - 17 - ᴏᴄ - ❆❅ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ❅❆

ᴏᴘᴇɴ

sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏʀɢᴇɴsᴛᴇʀɴ x sᴇᴇʟɪᴇ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴀsʜ ᴍᴏʀɢᴇɴsᴛᴇʀɴ - ᴍᴀʟᴇ ​- ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ

ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴏs ᴍᴏʀɢᴇɴsᴛᴇʀɴ - ᴍᴀʟᴇ ​- 19 - ᴏᴄ - ❆❅ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ❅❆

ᴍᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴄᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ - - ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ - 19 - ᴏᴄ - Winchester wife
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs - ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Postby Moomin Valley » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:07 am

═══════════════════════════════
═══════════════════════════════

"Freely we serve
because freely we love,
as in our will
To love or not;
In this we stand or fall"

ᴘᴀʀᴀʙᴛᴀɪ
Entreat me not to leave thee, Or return from following after thee— For whither thou goest, I will go, And where thou lodgest, I will lodge.Thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried. The Angel do so to me, and more also, If aught but death part thee and me

-.I-Vesperia - Image - Rafael
Character 1 - Image - Character 2

ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs​
The love that moves the sun and all other stars.
The love that makes you stronger.

════
════
═══
══
════
═══
════
════
═══

sɪʙʟɪɴɢs​
Atque in pepetuum frater ave atque vale

aaaaiRafael - Image - Max
Last edited by Moomin Valley on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ɴᴇxᴛ ɢᴇɴ- ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby Moomin Valley » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:29 am

ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:59 am

╔══════════════╗

ʀᴀғᴀᴇʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ
Male /18 / Bi
Tags; Max
Institute hallways

╚══════════════╝
Rafael Lightwood bane was in his bedroom in the institute, he was wearing his training clothes, a pair of grey sweatpants and a t-shirt. He was planning to do some training, and maybe if he was able to find Peri drag her with him to train as well. He was rummaging through his things for his things for his water bottle, he found it laying on his desk under a stray shirt. His room looked like a tornado had just hit it, Rafe didn't mind though. This was how his room usually looked. Rafe left his room and bumped into his brother "Max!" He said happily "What are you doing at the institute?" Rafe asked and threw his arm around his brother. "Someone new is arriving?" Rafe questioned after listening to his brother speak "Where from?" Rafe questioned "Iceland?!" He said in shock "Isn't that basically just a block of ice?" Rafe questioned his brothers knowledge "Ooooh" Rafe said in realisation

╔══════════════╗

ᴍᴀx ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ
Agender /17 / Ace
Tags; Rafe
Institute hallways

╚══════════════╝
Max was in the institute with his fathers to welcome the new shadowhunter coming from Iceland to live and train here. Unlike his brother Max didn't live in the institute as he lived with his fathers in their loft but since his father and brother are both shadowhunters the institute began a second home to him when his brother was training there even training with him. Max had been tasked by his father to inform his brother about the news of the new shadowhunter that would be joining the institute. He was just going to knock on his brothers door when the door flew open and his brother bumped into him "Rafael" Max said awkwardly as a greeting "I'm here with our dads to help settle the new shadowhunter in" He said in response and nodded confirming that someone new was indeed arriving. "He's from Iceland" Max responded to his brother's question and rolled his eyes at his brother "No, Iceland is not basically a block of ice, I think your thinking of greenland" Max explained tiredly
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ─ // 001 ❜

Postby azhefa. » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:01 pm

x▓▓
x▓▓

xxxx

xxxx
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

VESPERIA
i. peri ii. 18 iii. female iv. faerie half-breed v. rafe's parabatai vi. single vii. form

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the night passed less smoothly then peri had hopped, sleep not wanting to stick around when it comes. it wasn't very uncommon for the half-breed to be up most of the night and to be seen in the training room instead of her own quarters. last night wasn't any different. peri had tried to get some sleep for the first few hours, but gave up around 2am and went to do some training instead to try and burn off the excess energy that always seems to be flooding her veins. magnus often tells her it wasn't just restless energy, it's her faerie magic building without an outlet. for years she's been ignoring her magic and the sooty cream colored wings that adorn her back. even her father has tried to get her to embrace her faerie self, but she refuses. she was a shadowhunter and had to act like one. at least try to as much as she can.

peri was up with the sun, though she was already up and simply doing some studying in her room. she sighs as she puts away her books and gets ready for the day. there had been an odd tension around the institute for the last week or so and it's starting to annoy the girl. peri dons her usual training garb of snug black yoga pants and a modified sports bra to allow for her frustrating wings. perhaps she could at least learn how to glamour them one day. once her sneakers were on, peri heads off to the training room to meet rafe, but her parabatai bond suggesting he wasn't there. it pulls towards the front of the institute instead of the rear where the room was. how odd. she veers off and spots her cousins heading down the hall away from her so she jogs to catch up.
      "hey rafe, training room's that way," she jokes, using her thumb to point over her shoulder towards the other end of the building. her sooty wings twitch as she goes from jogging to walking, settling behind her. "hey, max." she is sure to greet her younger cousin as well, not wanting to leave him out, she hates the feeling and is sure he does too. "what's this about iceland? are we taking a trip there?" she had overheard the mention of the country, but not why it was mentioned. a trip would be nice, she hasn't been anywhere besides idris lately.
    location; room > hall x mentions; none x tags; rafe, max
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:40 am

╔══════════════╗

ʀᴀғᴀᴇʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ
Male /18 / Bi
Tags; Max, Peri
Institute hallways

╚══════════════╝
Rafe lit up at the sound of a familiar voice "Really?" He said playfully "I was sure i was heading the right way" Rafe joked with a playfull smirk once she caught up with them he put his arm around her shoulders , he was one of the few people who didn't care in the slightest about Peri's wings. "Sadly no" Rafe answered in fake sad voice "Although these news are nearly as exciting" he said with a grin "Another shadowhunter will be joining the institute today" Rafe said "Do you know his name Max?"he asked his brother

╔══════════════╗

ᴍᴀx ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ
Agender /17 / Ace
Tags; Rafe, Peri
Mentions; Engill
Institute hallways

╚══════════════╝
Max smiled distantly in response to their brothers' parabatai's greeting and quietly listened as their brother talk. They were a bit caught of guard upon hearing a question directed towards them "His name is Engill Dagurstjarna, An orphaned half-Faerie boy from what i heard" Max said matter of factly
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❆❅ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ❅❆ » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:32 am

"Engill Dagurstjarna"〆 On the road to the institute 〆 Tags -

Engill had left his home of the Reykjavík institute this morning, After the death of his honorary
grandma there wasn't anything left for him on Iceland. Despite being 19 Engill never finished his
shadowhunter training and was still considered to be in training. Engill had spent weeks trying to decide
which institute to go to, he had ultimately decided on the New york institute on a whim. he was now
waiting at the airport for the taxi to pick him up and take him to the institute. Engill thought back to
the people to had raised him for the first 13 years of his life, the warlock, his faerie lover and her
mother, they meant the world to him and he still missed them but he had no idea where to look for them
so he gave up for the time being,before finding more information. He knew who his parents where but
he didn't like to dwell on them knowing both were horrible people who poisoned everything around them.

The taxi pulled up and Engil put his two big suitcases in the trunk of the car and sat down in the car
keeping his backpack at his side. He gave the driver the address and looked out the window as the car
drove of. Engill cringed, he had never liked cities being raised in the country surrounded by nature in
every direction made cities feel artificial to him. Reykjavík had been somewhat manageable but new york
was completely different, the city was huge and full of people everywhere. He prefered the comfort of
grassy meadows over the big artificial city that was new york.

"CJ Carstairs Grey"〆 In the training room 〆 Tags -

CJ was aimlessly punching a punching bag in the training room trying to release the anger that
always seemed to bubble under the surface when it came to her. CJ would never admit to herself that
her anger came from something and wasn't something she was born with. CJ screamed as she punched
one last time with all he strength to let out steam. The action left her breathless and she had to lean
against the bag as she regained her breath. Cj untied the bandages she had tied around her knuckles
revealing that they were scared bloody and bruised. Cj didn't give them a second look, her knuckles
usually looked like that. Cj headed back to her room to change an shower before Rafe would get there.

Cj didn't have anything against him she just knew that his happy nature always seemed to tick her of for
some reason. Once at her room she showered and got changed, she didn't bother to dry her hair properly
so her brown hair curled in damp curls around her face, she opened her door to find Rafe, Peri and Max
walking down the hall. CJ let out a sigh left her room and pretended to be in a hurry and disappeared
into the first bathroom and sat down on the toilet waiting for the group to pass
❆❅ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ❅❆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ─ // 002 ❜

Postby azhefa. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:31 am

x▓▓
x▓▓

xxxx

xxxx
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

VESPERIA
i. peri ii. 18 iii. female iv. faerie half-breed v. rafe's parabatai vi. single vii. form

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the half-breed gives her parabatai a playful glare and lightly socks his shoulder at the tease. they might be eighteen and ready for adulthood, but they still act like children around each other most of the time. peri gives a bit of a pout when rafe shoots down her hope of a trip to iceland, but then perks up when it's mentioned that a new shadowhunter will be arriving. "oh, a transfer?" she asks eagerly, her gaze jumping from rafe to max as the younger boy explains. it's always fun when new kids come around, much more fun then when she was the transfer herself. peri wonders if it's a cute guy or even a cute girl, she's not really one to focus on genders since personality is much more important to her. her moment of eager excitement was harshly diminished when max lets it be known that the new guy, engill, is actually half-faerie like herself.

the feathers on her back ruffle a little and her expression turns a little sour. it was bittersweet to have someone like herself around, good in a way that she's not alone, but bad that she has to deal with someone who's probably embraced their faerie blood.
      "oh great." she mutters to herself, but then glances up when a door opens nearby and sees one of the other girls in the institute scurry off to the bathroom down the hall. peri mentally shrugs, perhaps she needs a shower. the girl sighs as they continue down the hall, her mood a bit darker then before. "so when's this newbie getting here? is he our age or yours, max?" she asks, still rather curious even though she was starting to dread meeting this new half-breed. hopefully, he's not going to harass her about accepting her fae side like her father and other family does. rafe and max were really the only ones who haven't pressured her into just learning how to use her magic or fly. though she can tell they really want to help her with both, she just isn't ready for it all.
    location; hall x mentions; cj, engill x tags; rafe, max
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me